Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1332 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Fan From Vietnam1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertDiscuss HereMIUI FB Follower25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Silver Super ModeratorMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsApp TalentStar Of TechnologyHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverApp TalentDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent

[Others] [Chou Techbites #5] MIUI or AOSP: Which One Will Give You Better Experience?

[ Promote]
27369 940 |
18:46, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
1a529622c91e3139.png

Greetings to all MIUIers!

Welcome to the 5th episode of Chou Techbites! Today I will talk a bit about choosing the OS that suits you better for our Mi devices: MIUI or AOSP? This question is rather interesting and might be bothering us when we buy any phone, especially when it comes to Mi devices.

Aside that now Xiaomi have Android One device known as Mi A1 that comes with pure AOSP, sometimes there is a temptation to install custom ROM on our Mi device. Maybe because it have up to date base OS, or maybe we seek performance and battery life. Who knows?

While is unethical to us – it refers to all special team member – to recommend you to flash another ROM than MIUI, but I thought it is important for us to know the general idea about it before we decide to buy another Mi device, or flash a custom ROM, or rather "blackmailing" us to give you Android upgrade by saying goodbye to MIUI.

First, we need to talk about general users...

typical-android-user.jpg

Frankly, vendors knows better than us if it comes to general users. If we talk about MIUI for instance, we have a full package ROM that comes with essential apps we need. We can grab the device and use it without any worries.

We have many things that tailored just for Mi devices only even I know that some of us feels that the interface kind of so outdated. But in fact general users don't even mind about it, and the number of general users are millions above advanced ones. Many of them doesn't even bothered with Android version or MIUI version that comes with their device.

They don't even use Theme app and rarely change their phone wallpaper. My mom still stick to her Redmi 3S Prime with it's default theme and somehow it's up to date yet runs well enough for daily activities. In case something happens to our device, we can easily to recover it directly from Mi Cloud.

Then we can talk about MIUI...

miui-9-rom-update-008.jpg

Personally, I always thought MIUI is a full package ROM and we still can remove some apps that installed on there. It has its own ecosystem powered by Mi Cloud and Forum. Other than that, MIUI have integrated security feature and it can protect general users from installing malware, or maybe to keep the device clean and fast as it should. Another features also added to complete things that already there such as second space, dual apps,and native screen recorder.

Surely, it's safe to say that MIUI have obsolete interface these days but Theme app it's a solution in many possible ways. There are many good theme from the free one to paid one and we can directly apply it without restarting the device [except fonts].

I also consider that some of stock apps are the best on its class. For me, stock Gallery is much better than stock AOSP or even Google Photos in terms of its GUI. It's just work, and it applies in another apps such as Calculator, Notes, and their integrated Security app. Things that missing from AOSP.

How about AOSP?

DXUD8ebX4AYER8R.jpg

AOSP, on the other side might give us different feeling. It kind of similar, and the ROM is lighter compared to MIUI, leave alone the vanilla one, but while it bloated with Google apps, it still lacks of some features and uniformity, even in Oreo and if we deal with custom ROM ones, there's a higher chance that our device got encrypted automatically and it needs to wipe out the phone completely before we can use it again.

In my experience, to get things settled in AOSP, I need to buy some apps to get same or might be better experience. I spent several bucks just for bought many apps to replace the stock one. While some of MIUI apps still can be used normally in AOSP. But for theme app, I need to root my device and paid some bucks again to get the "right GUI" that please my eyes.

Surely it way worse experience for me that comes from full pack vendor ROM such as MIUI, aside there much more features that I can't get in AOSP such as pin the app in the memory so it'll not wiped when I clean the memory. Then how about performance?

On the paper, AOSP should give us better performance and battery life since it's lighter. But, in reality, it always back to our daily usage and no benchmark app could measure our daily needs.

The thing is... best ROM is a myth.

There's no such thing as best ROM. It depends on your need. Because every legitimate vendor ROM is always best for its device. MIUI is best for most of Mi devices since most of the devices are using it and the ROM is tailored to maximize the functions. But AOSP in A1 might be perform better to anyone who do not really attached to another ecosystem than Google.

AndroidPIT-lineage-os-hero-w810h462.jpg

The advantage of MIUI is they have a chance to get rid stock AOSP problem since MIUI it's not just a skin. Feedback can be processed in shorter time because we can report it for specific device. But when it comes to Android upgrade or specific bugs, it might be another trouble in the development. It'll require time to solve the issue.

On the other side, AOSP might give us another upgrade cycle in faster pace but it will coupled with stock problem that can't be reported to the vendor to fix that. There are some cases that many bugs aren't fixed in one version and it's just fixed in another major upgrade.

So, again... it's your choices!

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Previous threads:
Favorite21 Share

Rated by 22 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

超かわいい + 2 Fantastic
vaneet + 5 Fantastic!
sp4rrowjack + 2 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
rajeshkumardash + 4 We need SuperMods like you
TANBIR_AHAMMAD + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Bobon68 + 1 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!
KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Anita_Nuryani + 1 Fantastic!
jalalangar + 5 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Agreed!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +143  Prestige +37  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
243 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI

19:40, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

This post was edited by Marcio_bianco at 08:48, Mar-08-2018

You are SO wrong...
Android AOSP is full of bloatware? Nope! Only if vendors decide to install the full GAPPS package... otherwise Xiaomi has the choice of not installing all Google apps.
And also, MIUI Global comes with stupid software as well that no user asked for it... and you don't even give the user a choice of uninstalling them.... why have two browsers instead of just one? Why have MIUI Music app and Google Music app?? Why have the stupid MIUI Drop? Forum app?!? Pfffff....

AOSP is always better... it is how Android was conceived and intended to be... don't change what's already perfect.... you can do like OnePlus and ADD stuff to AOSP Android.... and not create the mess that is MIUI...Also, MIUI developers do such a bad job in that ROM that there's constant complaining and bugs everywhere (just look at the latest Mi 6 Global ROM 9.2.3.0 fiasco)... like I said... don't touch on what is already perfect!

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

Raveloo + 1 Agreed!
vikasyadav9953 + 1 Agreed!
parameter_error + 1 Great!
thanujaya91 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1256 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Mi 4S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 2016Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1800K Forum Members800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh900K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper SundaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI 108 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatBlack SharkSurpriseStar WarsApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi A1MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableTheme TalentUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi 5XMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Talent2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of Technology

03:19, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Hey Chou, that's a kind of thread i like and appreciate. Well explained and objective. After reading that users must be closer to the proper decision.
The most people here know me as a custom ROM fan. And yes, I am a custom ROM fan. I have used the first one in 2010, have jailbroken my first iPhone in 2008.
MIUI is great - no doubt about it. AOSP is great as well, but pure without the Google bloatware. I have seen lot of different stuff from MIUI, ZenUI, iOS, TouchWiz and more. But I don't like closed and predefined systems with tons of options, settings and gimmicks I don't use never ever. When I think about the amount of bloatware in my mother's S7 Edge...forget it.
I like to build my own system the suits exactly my needs. That's why I rather flash a Lineage OS which is definitely safe and great and add some stuff, like a firewall (most important!!!), an adblocker, a sound mod and mostly free, ad-free and open-source apps.
Then I feel safe and have the sense of having my device under control. In closed systems without a firewall, I do never know who is grabbing and mining my data and disturbing my privacy.
Many thanks for nice article!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

parameter_error + 1 Awesome!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
232 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi Max Mi Max 2Redmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 4SMi Note 2Redmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi TVMi MIXMi 5cXiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi 4XMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5s PlusMi 5sMi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Note ProMi 4cMi PadHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainSuper Thursday500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy New Year2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewHumor MasterMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroYouth PledgeOreoNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone Star Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyApp MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Wallpaper Contest

00:54, Mar-09-2018 | From PC
|

I vote for AOSP.Had there been a poll on this thread AOSP would have won like it won in Xiaomi's Twitter Poll,which they later deleted due to embarassment
images.png

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

parameter_error + 1 Agreed!
Marcio_bianco + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SD Pro Accelerometer/Gyroscope Hardware Defect check My Thread-:
http://en.miui.com/thread-298968-1-1.html

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
153 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Redmi 3Redmi 2Fan of MIUI MyanmarRocket to Future1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Happy Medal1400K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI Weekly Devices QuizWallpaper ExpertSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

01:16, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|
You r a  savage, bro
It's great when someone reminds you of the edge that pure android has over Miui,
without letting anyone at Xiaomi know about it.
You know I tried but I criticized Miui very much, so it was deleted.

MIUIers try to get out of your fake world & leave the outdated slow software.

parameter_error + 1 Awesome!

I am not afraid

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Rocket to FutureTechnology Guru

00:54, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|
AOSP. I don't care about the "tailored" apps, which are to me bloatware, some with ads or not/poorly translated making them unusable. And I can't uninstall them without rooting and doing all sorts of trickary. Mostly it is a trust issue. I don't have much faith Mi Cloud. Sure, my data is encrypted, but I'm not convinced there isn't some backdoor build in for the Chinese gov. Also, the debable of Mi Messaging, and lies about not including some ad framework in the offical ROMs, no Android security patches for the RM2 after just over a year. All this doesn't make me comfortable using MIUI for lots of things.

thanujaya91 + 1 Agreed!

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2000 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi VRYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SMi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 4XMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper MondayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App Installs1st Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI PolandSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewOreoQuick SurveyStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum SurpriseMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 10Humor MasterHeart to HeartSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi MIX 2Indonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverMi TalentMIUI King25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Redmi Note 5/ProYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI Expert

20:28, Mar-07-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +3

Well explained 👍

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
305 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Notebook AirXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi BandMi WiFiMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi T-ShirtMagic CubeMi Band 2Ninety Degree LuggageMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Qi CycleMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Diwali Olympics Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Monthly Talk1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersMIUI PFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI SHappy Valentine's DaySurge S190000 Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI 10Redmi Note 5/ProTechnology Guru9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereSurpriseMi DropPioneer of MIUI English Forum Quick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp TalentOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Android GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:29, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|
Well explaine nice info

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIMIUI 9Women's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI FollowerOreoAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:35, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Very informative.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
68 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 5XMi 5s1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverRocket to Future3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi 5XMi TalentTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Follower

20:53, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

for me i'll choose miui :D

Super moderator

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
2143 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi BandMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi 5sMi MIXXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMi 5Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 2Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017Diwali Super Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI SpainSuper MondayRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterSurge S1Women's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI World TourAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Greece90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarSurpriseApp StarIndonesia Independence Day5 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyHeart to HeartMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMi DropDual CameraDiscuss HereMIUI 10Humor MasterSuper Moderator6 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017NougatMi Bunny Game Master 7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi TalentOreo2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMIUI King

20:58, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Very informative
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
Online time
340 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Yi CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi VRMi WiFi RouterMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi WiFiMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi BandNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi 4iMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi NoteMi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi 3700K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Singapore600K Forum MembersMIUI S1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super FridayMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalPokemon Master MedalSurge S11400K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Marathon MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 20175 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMr. DependableHeart to Heart2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertQuick SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp TalentMIUI Halloween 2018NougatMaster Of TechnologySurprise9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarDual Camera5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI 1025 Million StrongTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMi TalentApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Android GuruWallpaper ExpertInbox ZeroYouth PledgeHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerIndia Independence DayMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentForum Contest Lover

21:16, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Good explanation      

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
1046 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi  BunnyMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleYi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 4iMi Note 2MIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day3500K Forum MembersHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Summer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerBlack SharkHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterApp StarRedmi S2Mi 8MIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropQuick SurveyDual Camera9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersDiscuss Here2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi A1MIUI KingMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterOreoStar WarsRingtone Expert8 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongIndia Independence Day

21:29, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Well explain

nice information

Thanks for share

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1555 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi WiFiMi BandMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi TV 70Mi BoxMi WiFi RouterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart ShoesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi TVRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Mi 4cHappy New YearI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalSuper TuesdayOlympics MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalSuper Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHeart to HeartMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2018Black SharkMr. DependableOreoNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionApp Star10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI ExpertDual CameraSurprise9 Million Forum MembersUpdates Lover25 Million StrongAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI SuperstarRingtone Star Debate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsRedmi Note 5/Pro2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum 8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerAndroid Guru

22:06, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Am alway Prefer to MIUI

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI FollowerAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/Pro

22:23, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

miui is best as for features is concerned...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list