Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1257 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi Notebook AirYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5 ProUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali 1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1MIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersOreoStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerApp TalentIndonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Expert25 Million StrongUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI KingMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox Zero

[Others] [Chou Techbites #5] MIUI or AOSP: Which One Will Give You Better Experience?

[ Promote]
26151 940 |
18:46, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
1a529622c91e3139.png

Greetings to all MIUIers!

Welcome to the 5th episode of Chou Techbites! Today I will talk a bit about choosing the OS that suits you better for our Mi devices: MIUI or AOSP? This question is rather interesting and might be bothering us when we buy any phone, especially when it comes to Mi devices.

Aside that now Xiaomi have Android One device known as Mi A1 that comes with pure AOSP, sometimes there is a temptation to install custom ROM on our Mi device. Maybe because it have up to date base OS, or maybe we seek performance and battery life. Who knows?

While is unethical to us – it refers to all special team member – to recommend you to flash another ROM than MIUI, but I thought it is important for us to know the general idea about it before we decide to buy another Mi device, or flash a custom ROM, or rather "blackmailing" us to give you Android upgrade by saying goodbye to MIUI.

First, we need to talk about general users...

typical-android-user.jpg

Frankly, vendors knows better than us if it comes to general users. If we talk about MIUI for instance, we have a full package ROM that comes with essential apps we need. We can grab the device and use it without any worries.

We have many things that tailored just for Mi devices only even I know that some of us feels that the interface kind of so outdated. But in fact general users don't even mind about it, and the number of general users are millions above advanced ones. Many of them doesn't even bothered with Android version or MIUI version that comes with their device.

They don't even use Theme app and rarely change their phone wallpaper. My mom still stick to her Redmi 3S Prime with it's default theme and somehow it's up to date yet runs well enough for daily activities. In case something happens to our device, we can easily to recover it directly from Mi Cloud.

Then we can talk about MIUI...

miui-9-rom-update-008.jpg

Personally, I always thought MIUI is a full package ROM and we still can remove some apps that installed on there. It has its own ecosystem powered by Mi Cloud and Forum. Other than that, MIUI have integrated security feature and it can protect general users from installing malware, or maybe to keep the device clean and fast as it should. Another features also added to complete things that already there such as second space, dual apps,and native screen recorder.

Surely, it's safe to say that MIUI have obsolete interface these days but Theme app it's a solution in many possible ways. There are many good theme from the free one to paid one and we can directly apply it without restarting the device [except fonts].

I also consider that some of stock apps are the best on its class. For me, stock Gallery is much better than stock AOSP or even Google Photos in terms of its GUI. It's just work, and it applies in another apps such as Calculator, Notes, and their integrated Security app. Things that missing from AOSP.

How about AOSP?

DXUD8ebX4AYER8R.jpg

AOSP, on the other side might give us different feeling. It kind of similar, and the ROM is lighter compared to MIUI, leave alone the vanilla one, but while it bloated with Google apps, it still lacks of some features and uniformity, even in Oreo and if we deal with custom ROM ones, there's a higher chance that our device got encrypted automatically and it needs to wipe out the phone completely before we can use it again.

In my experience, to get things settled in AOSP, I need to buy some apps to get same or might be better experience. I spent several bucks just for bought many apps to replace the stock one. While some of MIUI apps still can be used normally in AOSP. But for theme app, I need to root my device and paid some bucks again to get the "right GUI" that please my eyes.

Surely it way worse experience for me that comes from full pack vendor ROM such as MIUI, aside there much more features that I can't get in AOSP such as pin the app in the memory so it'll not wiped when I clean the memory. Then how about performance?

On the paper, AOSP should give us better performance and battery life since it's lighter. But, in reality, it always back to our daily usage and no benchmark app could measure our daily needs.

The thing is... best ROM is a myth.

There's no such thing as best ROM. It depends on your need. Because every legitimate vendor ROM is always best for its device. MIUI is best for most of Mi devices since most of the devices are using it and the ROM is tailored to maximize the functions. But AOSP in A1 might be perform better to anyone who do not really attached to another ecosystem than Google.

AndroidPIT-lineage-os-hero-w810h462.jpg

The advantage of MIUI is they have a chance to get rid stock AOSP problem since MIUI it's not just a skin. Feedback can be processed in shorter time because we can report it for specific device. But when it comes to Android upgrade or specific bugs, it might be another trouble in the development. It'll require time to solve the issue.

On the other side, AOSP might give us another upgrade cycle in faster pace but it will coupled with stock problem that can't be reported to the vendor to fix that. There are some cases that many bugs aren't fixed in one version and it's just fixed in another major upgrade.

So, again... it's your choices!

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Previous threads:
Favorite21 Share

Rated by 22 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

超かわいい + 2 Fantastic
vaneet + 5 Fantastic!
sp4rrowjack + 2 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
rajeshkumardash + 4 We need SuperMods like you
TANBIR_AHAMMAD + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Bobon68 + 1 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!
KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Anita_Nuryani + 1 Fantastic!
jalalangar + 5 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Agreed!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +143  Prestige +37  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
243 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI

19:40, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

This post was edited by Marcio_bianco at 08:48, Mar-08-2018

You are SO wrong...
Android AOSP is full of bloatware? Nope! Only if vendors decide to install the full GAPPS package... otherwise Xiaomi has the choice of not installing all Google apps.
And also, MIUI Global comes with stupid software as well that no user asked for it... and you don't even give the user a choice of uninstalling them.... why have two browsers instead of just one? Why have MIUI Music app and Google Music app?? Why have the stupid MIUI Drop? Forum app?!? Pfffff....

AOSP is always better... it is how Android was conceived and intended to be... don't change what's already perfect.... you can do like OnePlus and ADD stuff to AOSP Android.... and not create the mess that is MIUI...Also, MIUI developers do such a bad job in that ROM that there's constant complaining and bugs everywhere (just look at the latest Mi 6 Global ROM 9.2.3.0 fiasco)... like I said... don't touch on what is already perfect!

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

Raveloo + 1 Agreed!
vikasyadav9953 + 1 Agreed!
parameter_error + 1 Great!
thanujaya91 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1242 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi 4SRedmi 2Mi 5XXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Olympics MedalHappy New YearMIUI 20175 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersDiwali 1400K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to Future300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi A1MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableTheme TalentUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi 5XMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Android Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Device Expert

03:19, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Hey Chou, that's a kind of thread i like and appreciate. Well explained and objective. After reading that users must be closer to the proper decision.
The most people here know me as a custom ROM fan. And yes, I am a custom ROM fan. I have used the first one in 2010, have jailbroken my first iPhone in 2008.
MIUI is great - no doubt about it. AOSP is great as well, but pure without the Google bloatware. I have seen lot of different stuff from MIUI, ZenUI, iOS, TouchWiz and more. But I don't like closed and predefined systems with tons of options, settings and gimmicks I don't use never ever. When I think about the amount of bloatware in my mother's S7 Edge...forget it.
I like to build my own system the suits exactly my needs. That's why I rather flash a Lineage OS which is definitely safe and great and add some stuff, like a firewall (most important!!!), an adblocker, a sound mod and mostly free, ad-free and open-source apps.
Then I feel safe and have the sense of having my device under control. In closed systems without a firewall, I do never know who is grabbing and mining my data and disturbing my privacy.
Many thanks for nice article!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

parameter_error + 1 Awesome!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
232 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi Max Mi Max 2Redmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 4SMi Note 2Redmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi TVMi MIXMi 5cXiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi 4XMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5s PlusMi 5sMi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Note ProMi 4cMi PadHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainSuper Thursday500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy New Year2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewHumor MasterMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroYouth PledgeOreoNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone Star Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyApp MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Wallpaper Contest

00:54, Mar-09-2018 | From PC
|

I vote for AOSP.Had there been a poll on this thread AOSP would have won like it won in Xiaomi's Twitter Poll,which they later deleted due to embarassment
images.png

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

parameter_error + 1 Agreed!
Marcio_bianco + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SD Pro Accelerometer/Gyroscope Hardware Defect check My Thread-:
http://en.miui.com/thread-298968-1-1.html

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Redmi 3Redmi 2Fan of MIUI MyanmarRocket to Future1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Happy Medal1400K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI Weekly Devices QuizWallpaper ExpertSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

01:16, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|
You r a  savage, bro
It's great when someone reminds you of the edge that pure android has over Miui,
without letting anyone at Xiaomi know about it.
You know I tried but I criticized Miui very much, so it was deleted.

MIUIers try to get out of your fake world & leave the outdated slow software.

parameter_error + 1 Awesome!

I am not afraid

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Rocket to FutureTechnology Guru

00:54, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|
AOSP. I don't care about the "tailored" apps, which are to me bloatware, some with ads or not/poorly translated making them unusable. And I can't uninstall them without rooting and doing all sorts of trickary. Mostly it is a trust issue. I don't have much faith Mi Cloud. Sure, my data is encrypted, but I'm not convinced there isn't some backdoor build in for the Chinese gov. Also, the debable of Mi Messaging, and lies about not including some ad framework in the offical ROMs, no Android security patches for the RM2 after just over a year. All this doesn't make me comfortable using MIUI for lots of things.

thanujaya91 + 1 Agreed!

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1860 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMi ScaleMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi BoxMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI S3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 50 Million UsersRingolicious MedalMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMi MIX 2Mi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarSuper Moderator8 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Note 5/ProMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI KingOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

20:28, Mar-07-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +3

Well explained 👍

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
272 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Power StripMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi VRMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Notebook AirMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi HomeNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!2 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry Christmas1st AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupDiwali 5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayMIUI S500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayMIUI 990000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI PPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerSurprise2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsTechnology GuruMi TalentScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertApp TalentAndroid ElfUpdates LoverTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMr. DependableDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017App TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:29, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|
Well explaine nice info

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIMIUI 9Women's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI FollowerOreoAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:35, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Very informative.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 5XMi 5s1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverRocket to Future3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi 5XMi TalentTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Follower

20:53, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

for me i'll choose miui :D

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1757 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XMi MIX4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi Mi 6Mi TVMi 5sMi 4iRedmi 2MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalSuper ThursdayRingolicious MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI SRooster Year of 2017Super Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20 Million UsersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs1st Anniversary100k Forum MembersSurge S1Hilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMerry Christmas3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMi Bunny Game Master Quick SurveyIndia Independence Day5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerApp StarSurpriseRingtone Expert9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingAndroid GuruNougatOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMi TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMi Story TellerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruYouth PledgeStar WarsAndroid Elf

20:58, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Very informative
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
Online time
334 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi BandMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi TVMi Note ProRedmi 3Redmi 2Mi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Greece10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeCamera Filter Guru Medal600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMalaysia Anniversary800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali 1300K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Poland90000 Forum MembersMIUI PI Love 2016Singapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySurge S1Super WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 7th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup1800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseQuick SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongOreo2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyNougatMIUI FB Follower6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizInbox ZeroMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI ExpertApp TalentTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Humor MasterMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMi TalentUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

21:16, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Good explanation      

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
928 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi BandMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 4iPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PSuper Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Super MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshSurge S110 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New Year300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekend GiveawaySurpriseMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Black SharkIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongApp Star2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi 810 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi A1OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi TalentScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruStar WarsOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Elf

21:29, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Well explain

nice information

Thanks for share

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1506 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Diwali Olympics MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI S5 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy New YearSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkrainePuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack Shark8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsQuick SurveyNougatOreoTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Expert25 Million Strong2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master 9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProSurpriseApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI KingForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Superstar

22:06, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Am alway Prefer to MIUI

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI FollowerAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/Pro

22:23, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

miui is best as for features is concerned...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list