Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1181 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi  BunnyMi BandMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5 Pro1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Olympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyStar WarsOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMi TalentInbox ZeroApp TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology

[Others] [Chou Techbites #5] MIUI or AOSP: Which One Will Give You Better Experience?

[ Promote]
23470 935 |
18:46, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
1a529622c91e3139.png

Greetings to all MIUIers!

Welcome to the 5th episode of Chou Techbites! Today I will talk a bit about choosing the OS that suits you better for our Mi devices: MIUI or AOSP? This question is rather interesting and might be bothering us when we buy any phone, especially when it comes to Mi devices.

Aside that now Xiaomi have Android One device known as Mi A1 that comes with pure AOSP, sometimes there is a temptation to install custom ROM on our Mi device. Maybe because it have up to date base OS, or maybe we seek performance and battery life. Who knows?

While is unethical to us – it refers to all special team member – to recommend you to flash another ROM than MIUI, but I thought it is important for us to know the general idea about it before we decide to buy another Mi device, or flash a custom ROM, or rather "blackmailing" us to give you Android upgrade by saying goodbye to MIUI.

First, we need to talk about general users...

typical-android-user.jpg

Frankly, vendors knows better than us if it comes to general users. If we talk about MIUI for instance, we have a full package ROM that comes with essential apps we need. We can grab the device and use it without any worries.

We have many things that tailored just for Mi devices only even I know that some of us feels that the interface kind of so outdated. But in fact general users don't even mind about it, and the number of general users are millions above advanced ones. Many of them doesn't even bothered with Android version or MIUI version that comes with their device.

They don't even use Theme app and rarely change their phone wallpaper. My mom still stick to her Redmi 3S Prime with it's default theme and somehow it's up to date yet runs well enough for daily activities. In case something happens to our device, we can easily to recover it directly from Mi Cloud.

Then we can talk about MIUI...

miui-9-rom-update-008.jpg

Personally, I always thought MIUI is a full package ROM and we still can remove some apps that installed on there. It has its own ecosystem powered by Mi Cloud and Forum. Other than that, MIUI have integrated security feature and it can protect general users from installing malware, or maybe to keep the device clean and fast as it should. Another features also added to complete things that already there such as second space, dual apps,and native screen recorder.

Surely, it's safe to say that MIUI have obsolete interface these days but Theme app it's a solution in many possible ways. There are many good theme from the free one to paid one and we can directly apply it without restarting the device [except fonts].

I also consider that some of stock apps are the best on its class. For me, stock Gallery is much better than stock AOSP or even Google Photos in terms of its GUI. It's just work, and it applies in another apps such as Calculator, Notes, and their integrated Security app. Things that missing from AOSP.

How about AOSP?

DXUD8ebX4AYER8R.jpg

AOSP, on the other side might give us different feeling. It kind of similar, and the ROM is lighter compared to MIUI, leave alone the vanilla one, but while it bloated with Google apps, it still lacks of some features and uniformity, even in Oreo and if we deal with custom ROM ones, there's a higher chance that our device got encrypted automatically and it needs to wipe out the phone completely before we can use it again.

In my experience, to get things settled in AOSP, I need to buy some apps to get same or might be better experience. I spent several bucks just for bought many apps to replace the stock one. While some of MIUI apps still can be used normally in AOSP. But for theme app, I need to root my device and paid some bucks again to get the "right GUI" that please my eyes.

Surely it way worse experience for me that comes from full pack vendor ROM such as MIUI, aside there much more features that I can't get in AOSP such as pin the app in the memory so it'll not wiped when I clean the memory. Then how about performance?

On the paper, AOSP should give us better performance and battery life since it's lighter. But, in reality, it always back to our daily usage and no benchmark app could measure our daily needs.

The thing is... best ROM is a myth.

There's no such thing as best ROM. It depends on your need. Because every legitimate vendor ROM is always best for its device. MIUI is best for most of Mi devices since most of the devices are using it and the ROM is tailored to maximize the functions. But AOSP in A1 might be perform better to anyone who do not really attached to another ecosystem than Google.

AndroidPIT-lineage-os-hero-w810h462.jpg

The advantage of MIUI is they have a chance to get rid stock AOSP problem since MIUI it's not just a skin. Feedback can be processed in shorter time because we can report it for specific device. But when it comes to Android upgrade or specific bugs, it might be another trouble in the development. It'll require time to solve the issue.

On the other side, AOSP might give us another upgrade cycle in faster pace but it will coupled with stock problem that can't be reported to the vendor to fix that. There are some cases that many bugs aren't fixed in one version and it's just fixed in another major upgrade.

So, again... it's your choices!

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Previous threads:
Favorite21 Share

Rated by 22 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

超かわいい + 2 Fantastic
vaneet + 5 Fantastic!
sp4rrowjack + 2 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
rajeshkumardash + 4 We need SuperMods like you
TANBIR_AHAMMAD + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Bobon68 + 1 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!
KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Anita_Nuryani + 1 Fantastic!
jalalangar + 5 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Agreed!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +143  Prestige +37  View Rating Log

BACK TO BASIC WITH FUN WITH CHOU | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
236 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI

19:40, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

This post was edited by Marcio_bianco at 08:48, Mar-08-2018

You are SO wrong...
Android AOSP is full of bloatware? Nope! Only if vendors decide to install the full GAPPS package... otherwise Xiaomi has the choice of not installing all Google apps.
And also, MIUI Global comes with stupid software as well that no user asked for it... and you don't even give the user a choice of uninstalling them.... why have two browsers instead of just one? Why have MIUI Music app and Google Music app?? Why have the stupid MIUI Drop? Forum app?!? Pfffff....

AOSP is always better... it is how Android was conceived and intended to be... don't change what's already perfect.... you can do like OnePlus and ADD stuff to AOSP Android.... and not create the mess that is MIUI...Also, MIUI developers do such a bad job in that ROM that there's constant complaining and bugs everywhere (just look at the latest Mi 6 Global ROM 9.2.3.0 fiasco)... like I said... don't touch on what is already perfect!

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

Raveloo + 1 Agreed!
vikasyadav9953 + 1 Agreed!
parameter_error + 1 Great!
thanujaya91 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1207 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi 2Mi 4SMi 5XXiaomi Mi 41800K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI PMid-Autumn Festival1300K Forum MembersHappy New Year5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersMi 5XXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarBlack SharkMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsNougatSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMi A1Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI King

03:19, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Hey Chou, that's a kind of thread i like and appreciate. Well explained and objective. After reading that users must be closer to the proper decision.
The most people here know me as a custom ROM fan. And yes, I am a custom ROM fan. I have used the first one in 2010, have jailbroken my first iPhone in 2008.
MIUI is great - no doubt about it. AOSP is great as well, but pure without the Google bloatware. I have seen lot of different stuff from MIUI, ZenUI, iOS, TouchWiz and more. But I don't like closed and predefined systems with tons of options, settings and gimmicks I don't use never ever. When I think about the amount of bloatware in my mother's S7 Edge...forget it.
I like to build my own system the suits exactly my needs. That's why I rather flash a Lineage OS which is definitely safe and great and add some stuff, like a firewall (most important!!!), an adblocker, a sound mod and mostly free, ad-free and open-source apps.
Then I feel safe and have the sense of having my device under control. In closed systems without a firewall, I do never know who is grabbing and mining my data and disturbing my privacy.
Many thanks for nice article!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

parameter_error + 1 Awesome!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
232 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi Max Mi Max 2Redmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 4SMi Note 2Redmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi TVMi MIXMi 5cXiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi 4XMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5s PlusMi 5sMi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Note ProMi 4cMi PadHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainSuper Thursday500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy New Year2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewHumor MasterMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroYouth PledgeOreoNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone Star Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyApp MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Wallpaper Contest

00:54, Mar-09-2018 | From PC
|

I vote for AOSP.Had there been a poll on this thread AOSP would have won like it won in Xiaomi's Twitter Poll,which they later deleted due to embarassment
images.png

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

parameter_error + 1 Agreed!
Marcio_bianco + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SD Pro Accelerometer/Gyroscope Hardware Defect check My Thread-:
http://en.miui.com/thread-298968-1-1.html

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Redmi 3Redmi 2Fan of MIUI MyanmarRocket to Future1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Happy Medal1400K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI Weekly Devices QuizWallpaper ExpertSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

01:16, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|
You r a  savage, bro
It's great when someone reminds you of the edge that pure android has over Miui,
without letting anyone at Xiaomi know about it.
You know I tried but I criticized Miui very much, so it was deleted.

MIUIers try to get out of your fake world & leave the outdated slow software.

parameter_error + 1 Awesome!

I am not afraid

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Rocket to FutureTechnology Guru

00:54, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|
AOSP. I don't care about the "tailored" apps, which are to me bloatware, some with ads or not/poorly translated making them unusable. And I can't uninstall them without rooting and doing all sorts of trickary. Mostly it is a trust issue. I don't have much faith Mi Cloud. Sure, my data is encrypted, but I'm not convinced there isn't some backdoor build in for the Chinese gov. Also, the debable of Mi Messaging, and lies about not including some ad framework in the offical ROMs, no Android security patches for the RM2 after just over a year. All this doesn't make me comfortable using MIUI for lots of things.

thanujaya91 + 1 Agreed!

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1726 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi BoxNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 4XMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Singles' DayMIUI SHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million UsersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI Poland500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertApp Star9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseAndroid GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerNougat8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableOreo7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMi MIX 2MIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorMIUI Quick DiscussionTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars

20:28, Mar-07-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +3

Well explained 👍

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
239 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi WiFi Router MiniMi Kids WatchMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Notebook AirMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi Live Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20171400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourDiwali I Love 20161500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalMerry Christmas3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 92 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI India1st Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BangladeshSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum 5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsTechnology GuruRedmi Note 5/ProDebate MasterQuick SurveyForum Contest LoverApp TalentTheme TalentIndia Independence DayOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Updates LoverAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerApp TalentStar Of Technology

20:29, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|
Well explaine nice info

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIMIUI 9Women's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI FollowerOreoAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:35, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Very informative.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 5XMi 5s1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverRocket to Future3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi 5XMi TalentTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Follower

20:53, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

for me i'll choose miui :D

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1534 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi VRMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXMi 5Redmi 4XMi 5s4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMi TV3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Greece3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super MondayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Happy DiwaliHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeMIUI Expert9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyAndroid ElfApp StarOreoMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerNougatTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI King

20:58, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Very informative
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
Online time
328 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VRMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 2015Mi PadMi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi NoteHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from Turkey600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI S1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali Merry ChristmasHappy New YearThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Super FridayMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BulgariaSingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI UkraineOlympics MedalSuper TuesdayPokemon Master MedalMIUI PMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky Friday1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI World TourHappy Diwali1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionSurprise5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark25 Million Strong2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableNougat8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Humor MasterMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp TalentAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertApp TalentUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mi Talent

21:16, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Good explanation      

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
798 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi MIXYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Notebook AirMi VRMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicMi TVRedmi Note 4XMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4i5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI GreecePuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SFan Of MIUI UkraineRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdaySuper Tuesday1700K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum App300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSurge S11st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper FridayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Women's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayRingolicious MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersApp Star7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterOreoStar WarsMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeRingtone ExpertMIUI Expert25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMi A1Android ElfScroll Of WisdomMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingAndroid Guru

21:29, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Well explain

nice information

Thanks for share

Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1374 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMi VRUnlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Friday2 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalDiwali Olympics MedalSurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Super MondayHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal100k Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 5/ProTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertQuick SurveySurpriseUpdates LoverApp Star9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoNougatMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI KingOTA FeedbackDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017

22:06, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Am alway Prefer to MIUI

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI FollowerAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/Pro

22:23, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

miui is best as for features is concerned...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list