Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1385 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi KeyMi Kids WatchMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016Olympics MedalPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn Festival1400K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali 1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Marathon Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI P300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SundayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Silver Super ModeratorMIUI Follower13 Million Forum MembersGold Super ModeratorMi Lover MedalOreoAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum User25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi TalentStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Technology GuruMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI King

[Others] [Chou Techbites #5] MIUI or AOSP: Which One Will Give You Better Experience?

[ Promote]
29669 940 |
18:46, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
1a529622c91e3139.png

Greetings to all MIUIers!

Welcome to the 5th episode of Chou Techbites! Today I will talk a bit about choosing the OS that suits you better for our Mi devices: MIUI or AOSP? This question is rather interesting and might be bothering us when we buy any phone, especially when it comes to Mi devices.

Aside that now Xiaomi have Android One device known as Mi A1 that comes with pure AOSP, sometimes there is a temptation to install custom ROM on our Mi device. Maybe because it have up to date base OS, or maybe we seek performance and battery life. Who knows?

While is unethical to us – it refers to all special team member – to recommend you to flash another ROM than MIUI, but I thought it is important for us to know the general idea about it before we decide to buy another Mi device, or flash a custom ROM, or rather "blackmailing" us to give you Android upgrade by saying goodbye to MIUI.

First, we need to talk about general users...

typical-android-user.jpg

Frankly, vendors knows better than us if it comes to general users. If we talk about MIUI for instance, we have a full package ROM that comes with essential apps we need. We can grab the device and use it without any worries.

We have many things that tailored just for Mi devices only even I know that some of us feels that the interface kind of so outdated. But in fact general users don't even mind about it, and the number of general users are millions above advanced ones. Many of them doesn't even bothered with Android version or MIUI version that comes with their device.

They don't even use Theme app and rarely change their phone wallpaper. My mom still stick to her Redmi 3S Prime with it's default theme and somehow it's up to date yet runs well enough for daily activities. In case something happens to our device, we can easily to recover it directly from Mi Cloud.

Then we can talk about MIUI...

miui-9-rom-update-008.jpg

Personally, I always thought MIUI is a full package ROM and we still can remove some apps that installed on there. It has its own ecosystem powered by Mi Cloud and Forum. Other than that, MIUI have integrated security feature and it can protect general users from installing malware, or maybe to keep the device clean and fast as it should. Another features also added to complete things that already there such as second space, dual apps,and native screen recorder.

Surely, it's safe to say that MIUI have obsolete interface these days but Theme app it's a solution in many possible ways. There are many good theme from the free one to paid one and we can directly apply it without restarting the device [except fonts].

I also consider that some of stock apps are the best on its class. For me, stock Gallery is much better than stock AOSP or even Google Photos in terms of its GUI. It's just work, and it applies in another apps such as Calculator, Notes, and their integrated Security app. Things that missing from AOSP.

How about AOSP?

DXUD8ebX4AYER8R.jpg

AOSP, on the other side might give us different feeling. It kind of similar, and the ROM is lighter compared to MIUI, leave alone the vanilla one, but while it bloated with Google apps, it still lacks of some features and uniformity, even in Oreo and if we deal with custom ROM ones, there's a higher chance that our device got encrypted automatically and it needs to wipe out the phone completely before we can use it again.

In my experience, to get things settled in AOSP, I need to buy some apps to get same or might be better experience. I spent several bucks just for bought many apps to replace the stock one. While some of MIUI apps still can be used normally in AOSP. But for theme app, I need to root my device and paid some bucks again to get the "right GUI" that please my eyes.

Surely it way worse experience for me that comes from full pack vendor ROM such as MIUI, aside there much more features that I can't get in AOSP such as pin the app in the memory so it'll not wiped when I clean the memory. Then how about performance?

On the paper, AOSP should give us better performance and battery life since it's lighter. But, in reality, it always back to our daily usage and no benchmark app could measure our daily needs.

The thing is... best ROM is a myth.

There's no such thing as best ROM. It depends on your need. Because every legitimate vendor ROM is always best for its device. MIUI is best for most of Mi devices since most of the devices are using it and the ROM is tailored to maximize the functions. But AOSP in A1 might be perform better to anyone who do not really attached to another ecosystem than Google.

AndroidPIT-lineage-os-hero-w810h462.jpg

The advantage of MIUI is they have a chance to get rid stock AOSP problem since MIUI it's not just a skin. Feedback can be processed in shorter time because we can report it for specific device. But when it comes to Android upgrade or specific bugs, it might be another trouble in the development. It'll require time to solve the issue.

On the other side, AOSP might give us another upgrade cycle in faster pace but it will coupled with stock problem that can't be reported to the vendor to fix that. There are some cases that many bugs aren't fixed in one version and it's just fixed in another major upgrade.

So, again... it's your choices!

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Previous threads:
Favorite21 Share

Rated by 22 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

超かわいい + 2 Fantastic
vaneet + 5 Fantastic!
sp4rrowjack + 2 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
rajeshkumardash + 4 We need SuperMods like you
TANBIR_AHAMMAD + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Bobon68 + 1 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!
KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Anita_Nuryani + 1 Fantastic!
jalalangar + 5 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Agreed!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +143  Prestige +37  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
244 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI

19:40, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

This post was edited by Marcio_bianco at 08:48, Mar-08-2018

You are SO wrong...
Android AOSP is full of bloatware? Nope! Only if vendors decide to install the full GAPPS package... otherwise Xiaomi has the choice of not installing all Google apps.
And also, MIUI Global comes with stupid software as well that no user asked for it... and you don't even give the user a choice of uninstalling them.... why have two browsers instead of just one? Why have MIUI Music app and Google Music app?? Why have the stupid MIUI Drop? Forum app?!? Pfffff....

AOSP is always better... it is how Android was conceived and intended to be... don't change what's already perfect.... you can do like OnePlus and ADD stuff to AOSP Android.... and not create the mess that is MIUI...Also, MIUI developers do such a bad job in that ROM that there's constant complaining and bugs everywhere (just look at the latest Mi 6 Global ROM 9.2.3.0 fiasco)... like I said... don't touch on what is already perfect!

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

Raveloo + 1 Agreed!
vikasyadav9953 + 1 Agreed!
parameter_error + 1 Great!
thanujaya91 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5c
Online time
1264 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4SMi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum PostsHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Monthly Talk5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper SundaySuper MondaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Italy1300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI P10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerPOCO F18 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI 10MIUI Quick DiscussionBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMIUI KingRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMi A1

03:19, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Hey Chou, that's a kind of thread i like and appreciate. Well explained and objective. After reading that users must be closer to the proper decision.
The most people here know me as a custom ROM fan. And yes, I am a custom ROM fan. I have used the first one in 2010, have jailbroken my first iPhone in 2008.
MIUI is great - no doubt about it. AOSP is great as well, but pure without the Google bloatware. I have seen lot of different stuff from MIUI, ZenUI, iOS, TouchWiz and more. But I don't like closed and predefined systems with tons of options, settings and gimmicks I don't use never ever. When I think about the amount of bloatware in my mother's S7 Edge...forget it.
I like to build my own system the suits exactly my needs. That's why I rather flash a Lineage OS which is definitely safe and great and add some stuff, like a firewall (most important!!!), an adblocker, a sound mod and mostly free, ad-free and open-source apps.
Then I feel safe and have the sense of having my device under control. In closed systems without a firewall, I do never know who is grabbing and mining my data and disturbing my privacy.
Many thanks for nice article!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

parameter_error + 1 Awesome!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
232 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi Max Mi Max 2Redmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 4SMi Note 2Redmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi TVMi MIXMi 5cXiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi 4XMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5s PlusMi 5sMi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Note ProMi 4cMi PadHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainSuper Thursday500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy New Year2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewHumor MasterMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroYouth PledgeOreoNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone Star Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyApp MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Wallpaper Contest

00:54, Mar-09-2018 | From PC
|

I vote for AOSP.Had there been a poll on this thread AOSP would have won like it won in Xiaomi's Twitter Poll,which they later deleted due to embarassment
images.png

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

parameter_error + 1 Agreed!
Marcio_bianco + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SD Pro Accelerometer/Gyroscope Hardware Defect check My Thread-:
http://en.miui.com/thread-298968-1-1.html

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
154 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Redmi 3Redmi 2Fan of MIUI MyanmarRocket to Future1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI Happy Medal1400K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI Weekly Devices QuizWallpaper ExpertSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

01:16, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|
You r a  savage, bro
It's great when someone reminds you of the edge that pure android has over Miui,
without letting anyone at Xiaomi know about it.
You know I tried but I criticized Miui very much, so it was deleted.

MIUIers try to get out of your fake world & leave the outdated slow software.

parameter_error + 1 Awesome!

I am not afraid

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Rocket to FutureTechnology Guru

00:54, Mar-08-2018 | From PC
|
AOSP. I don't care about the "tailored" apps, which are to me bloatware, some with ads or not/poorly translated making them unusable. And I can't uninstall them without rooting and doing all sorts of trickary. Mostly it is a trust issue. I don't have much faith Mi Cloud. Sure, my data is encrypted, but I'm not convinced there isn't some backdoor build in for the Chinese gov. Also, the debable of Mi Messaging, and lies about not including some ad framework in the offical ROMs, no Android security patches for the RM2 after just over a year. All this doesn't make me comfortable using MIUI for lots of things.

thanujaya91 + 1 Agreed!

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2113 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleMi Band 2Mi BoxMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 4Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 4XMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper WednesdaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI SHappy Holi MedalMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearSuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaWomen's Day MedalDiwali MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamPOCO F1Oreo13 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusGold Super ModeratorRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Tech SurveyIndonesia Independence DayStar WarsMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2018Star Of TechnologyNougat10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterMIUI 107 Million Forum MembersSilver Super ModeratorHeart to HeartRingtone ExpertApp StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Most Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentRingtone Star Redmi Note 5/ProYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMi MIX 2MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertSuper ModeratorAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Medals Collector

20:28, Mar-07-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +3

Well explained 👍

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
336 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi BandMi Notebook AirNinety Degree LuggageMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryDiwali MIUI SMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Super Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017Happy New YearCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta Team9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertOreoDiscuss HereMi DropScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsApp TalentQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverTheme TalentDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruRedmi Note 5/ProIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroApp TalentStar Of Technology

20:29, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|
Well explaine nice info

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIMIUI 9Women's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI FollowerOreoAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:35, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Very informative.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 5XMi 5s1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverRocket to Future3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi 5XMi TalentTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Follower

20:53, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

for me i'll choose miui :D

Super moderator

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2354 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 5sRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi 4iMi 5Redmi 2Mi TVFan Of MIUI UkraineMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Surge S12 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Diwali 90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review2017 Annual AwardsApp StarMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyBlack SharkNougat5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018Super ModeratorHeart to HeartRedmi 5/PlusDiscuss HereMi Drop10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverRingtone Star India Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMr. DependableYouth PledgeStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017OreoAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz MasterHappy 2019MIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalRingtone Expert

20:58, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Very informative
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
Online time
347 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi T-ShirtMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi MIXNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 4iMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi PadMi 4cMi TVRedmi 3Redmi Note 2MIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving Day1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore10 Million Forum PostsMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan 1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Font LoverI Love 2016Happy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly TalkRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI PPokemon Master MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI 10Dual Camera2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Heart to Heart6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable25 Million StrongSurpriseForum Contest LoverHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master OreoOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruApp TalentUpdates LoverMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals Collector

21:16, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Good explanation      

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
1181 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi  BunnyMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleYi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 4XMi Note 2Mi 4iMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI Marathon Medal300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMerry Christmas100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Twitter Follower9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi 5/PlusXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHappy 20195 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower13 Million Forum MembersSurprisePOCO F1Mi 8MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayRedmi S2Humor MasterDual Camera2017 Annual AwardsHeart to Heart7 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 10Mi Drop6 Million Forum MembersOreoAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi A1MIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterStar WarsNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Quick SurveyYouth PledgeBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master

21:29, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Well explain

nice information

Thanks for share

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1729 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinety Degree LuggageMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn Festival100k Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAtaturk MourningMIUI S1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Super TuesdayMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Marathon MedalHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal5 Million Forum PostsSuper Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRocket to Future1300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionOreo10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereMIUI 10Heart to HeartPOCO F1MIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersSurprise5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongBlack SharkScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingRingtone Star Star WarsUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector

22:06, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Am alway Prefer to MIUI

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI FollowerAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/Pro

22:23, Mar-07-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

miui is best as for features is concerned...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list