Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From Brazil900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom

[Fan Meetup] Mi / MIUI Malaysia Community & X'mas Meetup (YTL WiMAX Data Center @ Sentul)

[ Promote]
2883 34 |
18:03, Dec-18-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by lianzi_tong at 18:02, Dec-18-2015

YTLout

YTLout
The entrance to our sponsor, YTL's Yes 4G, venue for the meetup

Hello to all my lovelyz MI FANS from around the world,

Last Saturday on 12 December, I attended the 12th meetup for the year organized by Xiaomi & MIUI Malaysia Community (with support by Mi Malaysia) in conjunction with the 1st anniversary of both communities. The venue for this special 12/12 occasion is at our sponsor's YTL training center at Sentul Park just in front of KLPac.

OldStation

OldStation
This old colonial building is also used as an arts performance area

To get there, me and my friend took the Komuter train to the Sentul station but unfortunately came out on the wrong side, hence we need to walk in the long way to reach our destination . Luckily the view going in is very scenic and we got to see old buildings that dates back to the British era. We finally arrived after a 15 minutes walk.

Mods

Mods
Emcee-ing from left to right: @leebaiqin, @Kellaw & @sparksjr_97

Upon getting our access card from the guard, we proceed to a training room where we meet other Mi fans and our hosts (Kellaw, Bai Qin, Slavin & Prithivi) for the day . A quick ice breaking session later and we got to see a compilation video of all the 2015 meetups done beautifully by @slavin23 before our guest of honor appear.

Can you fans guess who made a special entrance?

Late

Late
Preparing to sing from left to right: @azzrie, @webling & @lsm1991

Our late comer guests are none other than Azzrie, Hui Ling & Shi Ming and they are made to tell us jokes and sing us a song as a punishment by Kellaw. All late comers from that point also need to do the same thing . Afterward, the hosts proceed to give out prizes for writeup on previous meetups and I won something too yay .

Hiking

Hiking
@kaiweithestella finally received her Yi Action Cam gift from @leebaiqin for Hiking meetup thread

Deepavali

Deepavali
Me receiving a Reindeer Mi Bunny gift from @sparksjr_97 for the Deepavali meetup thread writeup

Moving onto the main agenda of the meetup, we are split into groups consisting of 3 Mi fans each and the other member in my group are Chyuan and Joey. We are required to accessorise the given Mi Bunny screen cleaner with an Christmas theme deco. Luckily I brought along all the materials + sewing kit & we completed on time .

Team

Team
Smile for the camera with Chyuan on the left & me on the right

Me

Me
We finally finished our X'mas themed Mi Bunny with 5 minutes to spare

Bunny

Bunny
Mi Santa Claus: "Mitu needs to deliver softoys to children worldwide!"

Enough about my team. Here are some photos of die-hard Mi fans completing their mini X'mas Mitu. As our neighbor group did not bring any materials and we have extra, we gave them some as sharing is caring . Do take a look at the winner's Mi Bunny below as the Santa Mitu looks really dashing in the boat with all his goodies.

Let us take a look at how hard-working they are!

NeighborTeam

NeighborTeam
Our neighbor @Hanif6262 concentrating on cutting as fast as he can...

NeighborWin

NeighborWin
...and his group won Mi LED light for being the first team to complete!

WinnerTeam

WinnerTeam
The winning team members look equally focus on their task...

WinnerBunny

WinnerBunny
...and their "dashing on a boat" Santa Mitu took the first prize!

Before getting to the next round of lucky draw (yes, we had 2 rounds of it that day ), there is another contest where each team needs to take a macro-shot in capturing the spirit of Christmas of their decorated Mitu. Sadly, our team members did not won after being eliminated by our fellow duo photographer judges, Jo and Reymont.

Photo Before

Photo Before

Photo After

Photo After
We tried to capture with snow coming down (left) but failed so we settled with just Mitu sitting (right)

Just prior to concluding the event, Ah Yat from Mi Malaysia gave a quick speech in thanking all the organizing committee members in making the event a success and Mi fans who came for the event today . He even gave a token of appreciation to Azzrie, Sky and Joey for their tremendous help in assisting other fans in the community.

MiMY

MiMY
@jenkinyat (middle) appreciating the help of (left to right) @azzrie, @cloudmah90 & @BlueCrush

I guess it is a wrap then and I would like say thanks once again to Kellaw, Bai Qin, Slavin, Prithivi and other community members too for their hard work in organizing varied and interesting monthly meetups without fail. Hope it continues to be great next year . See you guys in 2016 & happy holidays with your friends and family.

Wishing all MI FANS a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016!

Pax

Pax
@cloudmah90 taking a picture of the Mi fans in attendance for the day and...

Groufie

Groufie
...a group selfie before saying goodbye using his trusted Yi Action Camera!

P.S. Some of the pictures posted here are sourced from the Whatsapp group so credits goes to them .

Favorite Share

Rated by 23 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

leebaiqin + 10 + 3 Great!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Awesome!
zdhruvit + 2 Great!
Timi83 + 10 + 1 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 1 Awesome!
kmh21283 + 1 Great!
Vino09 + 1 Awesome!
xaviertansync + 10 + 3 Awesome!
webling + 1 Great!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
cloudmah90 + 10 + 3 Great!
TzYoong + 5 Fantastic!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SullyK + 1 Great!
shashankp1 + 10 + 3 Great!
Tecknoking + 1 Great!
techgreed + 3 Great!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jo.luv.mi + 2 Awesome!
Kellaw + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
BlueCrush + 2 Nice!
Hui_5 + 1 Awesome!
Nanana + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +131  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi 9
Online time
4770 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi KeyMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi MIXMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XMi MIXMi 3Mi Max Redmi 3Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 4Redmi NoteMi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesOlympics Medal3500K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasAtaturk MourningHappy New YearMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Diwali Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Myanmar1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font Lover1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalySuper SundayHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersGold Super ModeratorMIUI Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsDiscuss HereYouth PledgeApp StarSurpriseForum Contest LoverMi A1Ringtone Star Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryInbox ZeroNougatMi TalentHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorApp MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerRedmi Note 5/ProWallpaper StarApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologySuper ModeratorApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Photography GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIer

18:52, Dec-18-2015 | From PC
|
Great...

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:45, Dec-20-2015

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad
Online time
288 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi KeyMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi NoteRedmi 2Mi PadMi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4iSingapore BirthdayHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 ReviewAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMost Active MIUIer

11:06, Dec-19-2015 | Via mobile
|
Wah you memorize all of their names gua =P

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:45, Dec-20-2015

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

lianzi_tong + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
776 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi BandFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi 4c3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal2014 ChristmasI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 2017I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi TalentMr. DependableInbox ZeroMIUI Honorary ModeratorTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Ringtone TalentUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor Master

12:53, Dec-19-2015 | Via mobile
|
weee~~~~ i like this!!

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:46, Dec-20-2015

lianzi_tong + 1 Thanks!

Platinum Member

Silly crazy happy :)

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
324 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6Mi 3Redmi NoteMi TVMi Note ProMi 4i300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's Day2014 ChristmasI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox Zero

15:25, Dec-19-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by jo.luv.mi at 15:27, Dec-19-2015

Wah.... u make me sound sooooo mean..... "elimited by Jo"
But totally love your write-up!

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:47, Dec-20-2015

lianzi_tong + 1 Thanks!

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
811 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Saturday2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterHappy New YearSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Surge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMi Live Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Community VIPMIUI 10Diamond Super ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI App Review TeamUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI Resources TeamApp TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:03, Dec-19-2015 | From PC
|
Nice sharing here

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:49, Dec-20-2015

lianzi_tong + 1 Thanks!

Diamond Member

MIUI Fan

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SFan of MIUI MyanmarThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearPokemon Master MedalI Love Mi BunnyAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMi TalentDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruInbox ZeroRingtone Talent

16:19, Dec-19-2015 | Via mobile
|
Nice meetup, congrats

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:49, Dec-20-2015

lianzi_tong + 1 Thanks!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 7FlashholicRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 31900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From MyanmarMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruDebate MasterPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersMi TalentInbox ZeroAndroid ElfJuly 19 MyanmarUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology Guru

17:38, Dec-19-2015 | From PC
|
Nice :)

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:50, Dec-20-2015

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
614 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015Awesome!Redmi 1SMi TVRedmi 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Pad900K Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI India700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Alpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Android ElfOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

19:19, Dec-19-2015 | From PC
|
Yep, sharing is caring. Thanks for sharing :)

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:51, Dec-20-2015

lianzi_tong + 1 Thanks!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
548 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFi RouterMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMi BandMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersMi 3Mi TVMi 4cMi 5s LaunchRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi PadMi Note ProRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 50 Million Users1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members600K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy Singles' Day1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkSurge S1MIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMi Live Medal1900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Global Forum 201413 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI SuperstarStar Of IconsXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroMost Active MIUIerApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid GuruApp TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI KingAndroid ElfMr. DependableUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Talent

20:56, Dec-19-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks

Comment

lianzi_tong Tq  18:52, Dec-20-2015

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list