Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3027 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierYeelight Bedside LampMi TV 70Mi USB FanMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi Air PurifierMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi NoteMi PadMi TVMi 4iMi MIXRedmi Note 4MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarSingapore Merlion MedalRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday800K Forum MembersSuper Friday1300K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasSuper WednesdayMIUI P1st Anniversary900K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Poland1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Surge S1Puzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSupriseRedmi Quiz MasterSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

[Others] MIUI Weekly Poll #67: Which Feature of Mi MIX 2S Do You Expect Most? Vote Here!

[ Promote]
22422 413 |
08:50, Mar-05-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Dear MIUIers,
Welcome to the MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week we discussed about Are Variable Aperture Cameras the Next Big Thing?. Here are the poll results.
Untitled.png

Some of Best Replies:
The more the opening, the more light peeks into the lenses. Thereby improving low light capturing. when it comes to variable apertures, with an auto mode it is hassle less to capture both day light and low light images.

most of us use our smart phones for quick snaps and using variable aperture it's a great way to optimize your experience with the technology in smart phones but also a good way to learn more about photography. would also help a lot with night photography

It is not something that is not known, who buys a smartphone today worries that one of the best features with which this is the camera, is even the element that gives more value in a device, in my opinion it is overrated. Although in some cases this would considerably improve the photographs that can be obtained with a smartphone, depending on the lighting situation in which it is located and the objective to be focused, when requiring the use of this V. A., it could present a slight delay to when taking a picture, either with little or lots of light, or short or long distance, because the opening needs to be adjusted. The smaller A. is suitable when long distance photos are required, but doing so sacrifices the sharpness of the image, so a smaller aperture is not always better. In my opinion, it is more a publicity trick that they want to get the most out of, they should focus on making hardware / software improvements, in order to improve photographic aspects that really need attention, such as pixelation, sharpness or diminution noise.

Today's discussion is "
Which Feature of Mi MIX 2S Do You Expect Most?" We're enjoying awesome year 2018, Last year Xiaomi has launched Mi Devices in 2017. Here the name of Mi 6, Mi 5C, Mi Note 3, Mi Mix 2 and more. Mi MIX launched in October 2016 as a concept phone. Its successor - the Mi MIX 2 was launched as a commercial device in September 2017. Here good news for you, Mi MIX 2S powered by Snapdragon 845 chip will be launching 27th March. Mi MIX 2S Antutu Benchmark score is 273741 Wow!
003831hkm77b7lxb7gblmh.jpg

My question is simple, Which Feature of Mi MIX 2S Do You Expect Most?

Which Feature of Mi MIX 2S Do You Expect Most?
Take a peek at our poll and weigh in!

20 relevant and creative replies will receive the 'MIUI Weekly Poll' medal!

Previous Polls:

If you want to explain your choices, don't forget to reply below!
Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @Nig_ZA and @rahul_09 for their help and support.
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Single-option Poll, 1163 members voted
37.66% 438
16.77% 195
3.78% 44
4.56% 53
20.21% 235
13.41% 156
3.61% 42
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite16 Share

Rated by 22 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Saraadi + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
anishtiwari + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 4 Fantastic!
chaharboy + 1 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
nurain0310 + 1 Awesome!
moharolmot + 1 Thanks!
Raj@5155 + 5 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
hastopramudw + 2 Fantastic!
colaus + 5 Great!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jssharma + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Awesome!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Awesome!

Experience +146  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy Singles' DayMIUI FollowerStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyTheme TalentMi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Elf8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverAndroid Guru

10:42, Mar-05-2018 | From Mi 5
|
For maximum expected utility, I always wanted an improvement on the things I always use 100 percent of the time so I'll choose better battery life.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalStar Wars

11:04, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
There is no issue of better photo quality because Xiaomi is always giving better photo quality so may be Wireless charging

Platinum Member

Ethics forever.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
110 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Puzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy New YearMiPopGamer Mi BunnyQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerOreoMIUI KingMi TalentOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanNougat

12:35, Mar-05-2018 | From PC
|
The battery is a very important component in any mobile device, perhaps the main one, since without proper operation of this, none of the others will be reliable and useful.
RGL

MIUI Device Team

Comprehensive/ friendly help.

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
844 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Power BankMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi BandMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMi MIX4 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdaySuper WednesdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI World TourRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMerry Christmas2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday500K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverSupriseQuick SurveyNougatAndroid GuruStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI King25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMi A1Debate Master

13:03, Mar-05-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
I'd like to see a nice successor for my Original MIX... something such as a screen on par or better (already like the size and the overall experience), super Qualcomm SD 845 with 8GB DDR4X RAM and a nice 256GB ROM. Awesome camera would be a nice touch as it's mostly the black dot on my somewhat old/used MIX. other than that, well everything that could bring even more awesomeness would be nice. :) I'll wait and see!

#MIUI enthusiast from Canada

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Band 2I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI PMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from Turkey10 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From BrazilI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanOreoMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfAndroid GuruYouth PledgeRingtone Star Inbox ZeroDebate Master

14:44, Mar-05-2018 | From APP
|
I choose better photo quality for taking documentary and good video

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:50, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
How would you feel if a company's flagship have much inferior camera than its low range phone like mi a1? This is what the major problem was with mi mix 2. So we all expect extraordinary cameras both in front and back from mi mix 2s, which will be better than the excellent back cameras of mi a1 which is far better than all mobiles in this range.

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
88 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Power StripMi HomeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkCamera Filter Guru MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super Sunday2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI 2017Surge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyRocket to FutureSuper MondayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanSupriseMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverApp TalentApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story Teller

15:02, Mar-05-2018 | From PC
|
A Mi phone has almost everything except wireless charging and dust and water resistant capabilities. I am expecting to see a phone with Water Resistant and Wireless charging capabilities.
Anish Tiwari
MIUI News Team Member

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
78 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi TV 70Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!Mi MIXMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Rocket to FuturePuzzle Master2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PHappy Singles' DayMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopApp StarSupriseOreoOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkDebate MasterMi TalentQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableAndroid GuruAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterTheme TalentNougatMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members

16:19, Mar-05-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
I think what we need for the next generation of Mi Mix is Battery Life, as we can see Mi Mix 2 has lesser battery life than Mi Mix.. Maybe other specs are very high, but if the Battery Capacity is not big enough, I think that will ruin all expectation..

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
16:24, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Photo quality is one of the most important things people want to have on their phones. Screen size and quality are considered as standard; speed, RAM and other features are also already expected on new products... Camera is the only part of hardware which can still be poor on newer devices.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
245 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 74 Million Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayHappy DiwaliSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World Tour1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryDiwali Women's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper TuesdayRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9Happy New YearSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnySupriseMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanDebate Master5 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Updates Lover2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Follower

16:42, Mar-05-2018 | From APP
|
I have voted for Better Photo Quality,but i also expect AI Integrated,Better Face Unlock, Wireless Charging.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9Women's Day MedalForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback

17:15, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4G Single SIM
|
Battery life is the most important feature for me as mi mix 2 is a high cost phone

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
20:13, Mar-05-2018 | From APP
|
it needs to be near perfect smartphone for sure....be it AI integration, camera quality or an OLED display just to say

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday

20:51, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Wireless charging is the most good thing human could ever invent because... If you are in rush (like I was multiple times) you don't need to stay next to him,  unplug the wire and then go,  but you just can gram it and run out because you're late for bus (😥)

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
133 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi ScaleMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowMi 4iMIUI Font Lover2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI PDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum 6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSupriseApp StarStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsNougatQuick SurveyMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerIndonesia Independence DayUpdates Lover25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerDebate Master

00:19, Mar-06-2018 | From APP
|
The previous generation Mi MIX 2 didn't come up with good set of cameras! So this time Camera is gonna be the main priority! 🤔

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Puzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

03:26, Mar-06-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
AI integrated for sure, with this feature you will get other advantages. better photo quality and all the listed above

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:53, Mar-06-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
king of all specifacations including. photo quality ,battery life and many more

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Women's Day Medal

12:08, Mar-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
the mi mix 2 phone style was to much but we expect move stylish design in the new mix2 s
I think the new model will be slim an the battery will have more capacity  there will be less price then before

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's Day

13:07, Mar-06-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I think u should improve the internet speed.
It is slower than the other phones in my sarounding

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi 3MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

15:59, Mar-08-2018 | From Mi 5
|
My Personal Choice 2 Option, But I Cant Because This Needa Better Photo Quality First Using Superior Hardware

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid Elf

10:15, Mar-09-2018 | From PC
|
For sure it will be an upgrade of MI Mix 2 and everyone knows that MI always gives more than what people expect

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2528 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi KeyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi MIXMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersMIUI World TourI Love 2016MIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Merry ChristmasMIUI Marathon Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI GreecePokemon Master MedalAtaturk MourningUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Malaysia2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 Weeks500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalSuper Sunday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Puzzle MasterHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureMIUI 93500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Popular Forum UserOreoNougatQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersTechnology Guru6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMr. DependableAndroid GuruApp StarRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMi Talent

10:37, Mar-05-2018 | From PC
|
AI Integerated

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi MIXMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi BoxMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersMi 4i10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Philippines3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Merry ChristmasSuper SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Super MondayMIUI SSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfYouth PledgeApp StarSupriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar WarsAndroid GuruQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMr. DependableOTA Feedback6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruNougat

10:42, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
AI Integerated.

Supreme Member

Happy With Mi, Lucky With MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
383 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Air PurifierUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi BandYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy New YearRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 93500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopIndia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMr. Dependable7 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertOreoMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTheme TalentStar WarsMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyYouth PledgeInbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerDebate MasterApp StarMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:45, Mar-05-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Better Photo Quality.
Everything Happens for a Reason. Just Believe it, Just Live it and Just Accept it.

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
645 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi TVRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 3Mi 5Mi Max 2Mi 5XMi Pad 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi ProRedmi 3SRingolicious MedalMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarRedmi Quiz MasterIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Wars7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi 5AMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerApp StarSupriseBlack SharkMi A1Redmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRingtone ExpertQuick SurveyRedmi 5/Plus8 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruRedmi Note 5A/PrimeUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI KingMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfNougatRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMi 5XIndia Independence DayMi MIX 2

10:45, Mar-05-2018 | From APP
|
AI Integrated...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Women's Day MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsOreoStar Of Technology

10:46, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Al Integrated

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSupriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:46, Mar-05-2018 | From APP
|
expectations is more from Mi mix 2

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
10:49, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Al Integrated

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
10:50, Mar-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 3G
|
mi Phones . Best Phones For indian.  I like mi phones and he is best phones Ever

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list