Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
2582 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali2014 Christmas500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB Follower

[FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions about the MIUI Bugs Subforum

[ Promote]
26530 146 |
00:31, Nov-27-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Veerasuri at 16:28, Jun-23-2017

158.jpg

Greetings MUIers,
I would like to thank the users who is helping us by reporting the bugs in the bugs subforum. Some of you may want to post a bug thread in the bugs subforum. You may have some/more query about posting rules, stamps, confirming bug(s) and etc. Here I've framed some questions and answers to clarify your doubts. If you have different query about posting the bug(s) then ask it in the form of reply. I'll try to answer it if possible.
⇒How can I find whether it is bug or not?
Answer:
If your device acts strange or stopped working, first post about the issue in the corresponding device Q&A section. Discuss with other users. If the issue is faced by everyone then it is bug. If the issue is unique in your device alone then its problem in the device or something have to be changed.

⇒If the bug is reported for another device or miui version or rom version, can I report it?
Answer:
The post which is reported earlier or first will be considered as original post. If you are facing the same issue but the device/miui version/rom version is different, select the "Confirm" button and mention about the device model, miui version, rom version and etc in the reply of that thread. No need to create another thread for the same issue. If you want to add any other point in the thread, you can provide in the form of reply.

⇒Why my bugs are stamped as answered?
Answer:
Answered stamp will be given for various reason. Refer the below reason,
-If its not a bug
-If the solution is provided
Also depends on the situation the thread will be stamped as "Answered"

⇒Where can I find solution for the bugs?
Answer:
If it is bug then the issue will be solved by the updates. In certain situation some experienced users in our forum will create threads for temporary fix. Other than that the issue will be fixed by developer team.

⇒How can I communicate with official miui developers?
Answer:
Till you personally knew the developers, you can't communicate with the developers directly. You can convey your message to Mod(s)/Admin(s) , that will be delivered to the related developer team (only if it is valid).

⇒If my bug is closed without further reply or intimation, what should I do?
Answer:
All the bugs will be closed with the reply of the user(s)/mod(s)/admin(s) . If the thread is closed without any reply, you can contact the particular person who closed the thread. He/she will explain the reason, if you are not satisfied with his/her explanation then you can contact Admin(s) for that. The further action will be taken based on the investigation.

⇒What does the different stamps mean?
Answer:
The respective stamps will be added based on the thread and its entity.

Different stamps and reasons:
More info needed:

When the given information is less or lacking then it will be stamped as More infor needed
Under Discussion:

The thread will be stamped as Understand Discussion, when the users discussing about the issue and when the several users confirms the issue.
Answered:

When the bug is answered properly, it will be stamped as Answered
Duplicate:

If the issue is reported by someone already then it will be stamped as Duplicate.
Rejected:

The thread will be stamped as Rejected for the following reasons
-If the thread is posted by the Beta Team member without following the defined rules
-If the thread is posted in Non-English language
-If the thread is posted without any content
Irrelevant:

If the thread is not related with the bugs sub forum such as Suggestions, Feedback and other queries related threads will be stamped as Irrelevant.
In Review:

If the issue is not confirmed as ROM bug or if the issue is yet to be confirmed by others then it will be stamped as In Review
Solved:

The thread will be stamped as Solved, when the users mentioned/replies/marked as solved
Submitted:
11.png

When the bug is submitted or forwarded to the concerned developers team then it will be stamped as Submitted
Working on it:

When the issue is noted by mods or admins to solve it by themselves but hasn't passed to the developers then it will be stamped as Working on it
Fixed:

When the issue/bug is solved after the update then it will be stamped as Fixed
No user response:

The thread will be stamped as No user response, when there is no response from the thread author/owner. This stamp will be added after 10 days of inactive or no response from the user.

Refer the below link for the detailed information.
http://en.miui.com/thread-65410-1-1.html

⇒How do I know the status of fixing the bug I reported?
Answer:
Once the bug is solved/fixed the thread will be stamped as "Fixed". When the thread is stamped the user who created the thread, replied in that thread and confirmed in that thread will get notified about the status.

⇒When will the reported bugs get rectified?
Answer:
Based on the bugs it will be solved. If the source/reason of the issue is identified then the team will work on the related issue. It may fixed immediately or will take time to solve the issue. No span time for the bug fixes.
Refer the below link for further
http://en.miui.com/thread-65730-1-1.html

⇒When should I report the bugs?
Answer:
Use search option and check whether it is reported or not. When searching try different keywords to get exact result. If its not posted already then post about the issue in the related Q&A section. Discuss with other user(s). Once it is confirmed as bug then post about that in the bugs subforum.

⇒What are the necessary information should I provide when reporting bugs?
Answer:
Based on the bugs you have to provide the below informations.
-Title:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-24-39_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615257956.jpg

Choose the title based on the issue. It should match with the issue.
-Device model:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-25-07_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615219603.jpg

We have MI and Redmi series. Both the series are different so check the device model in "About phone" settings and choose the device model based on that.
-Miui and rom version:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-25-38_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615193179.jpg
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-25-17_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615206616.jpg

Based on the miui version choose the rom version. You can find this in the same "About phone" settings.
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-25-53_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615177809.jpg

Choose your exact country from the list.
-Description:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-26-38_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615166935.jpg

Explain about the issue with all necessary details. The description should be easy to understand.
-Steps to reproduce:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-15-02-03_com.UCMobile.intl_1448616742321.jpg

Explain the steps that how can identify the issue. If its in settings mention the path.
For example: If the bug is Chinese character in manage apps' battery usage
↠Settings>Additional settings>Battery&Performance>Manage apps' battery usage
Like that mention the exact steps.
-Reproduce rate
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-27-47_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615133089.jpg

Based on the accuracy or frequency of the bug choose the percentage rate.
-Screenshot:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-15-06-02_com.UCMobile.intl_1448617026302.jpg

If the bug is related with visual like translation issue, improper alignment and etc. Attach the related screenshot of the bug
-Bug log:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-31-25_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615101438.jpg

If the bug is related with apps not working, device is unresponsive and some other related issues then generate the bug log and attach it.
-Text Editor:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-34-08_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615086116.jpg

If you have any other details or images to add then use this box. Its not mandatory field so if you don't have any extra point then ignore it.

Refer the below links for the detailed information.
http://en.miui.com/thread-62321-1-1.html
http://en.miui.com/thread-118665-1-1.html

⇒If I'm using leaked ROM, Am I allowed to post bugs?
Answer:
You can post bugs but the official support may not be provided all the time. If it is first we will assist you and you will be informed that not to use leaked ROMs. If you did not listen then we can't assist you at certain point. Its strongly not recommended to use leaked ROMs because it may have serious bugs/issues. Those ROMs are released for only testing purpose. We have separate team to test the ROMs. If you are really interested in testing the rom builds and evaluating bugs then you can join in the beta team.

Refer the below links for previously posted FAQ'S in the bugs subforum.

[VOL-1] FAQ.
http://en.miui.com/thread-138205-1-1.html

[VOL-2] FAQ.
http://en.miui.com/thread-151803-1-1.html

[VOL-3] FAQ.
http://en.miui.com/thread-174011-1-1.html

[VOL-4] FAQ.
http://en.miui.com/thread-186701-1-1.html

Regards,
Veerasuri
Favorite30 Share

Rated by 74 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

ilie1321 + 5 Thanks!
PrinceKaran + 5 Awesome!
JohnAlfredGare + 5 Thanks!
sad25kag + 5 Agreed!
mj.mehedi + 2 Fantastic!
arthgalicio + 2 Agreed!
Miftahzy + 2 Fantastic!
KYSF + 1 Fantastic!
GSMeen + 5 Agreed!
urastogi99 + 5 Awesome!
Tanmay.2003 + 1 Agreed!
Karmokarsurjit + 2 Thanks!
jagawana27 + 1 Thanks!
Aniketism + 5 Agreed!
Matifali + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
abhis3k + 5 Fantastic!
APUK9 + 1 Awesome!
igovesigo + 1 Thanks!
sid1star + 1 Awesome!
biotexnik + 1 Thanks!
tirgas + 1 Thanks!
Dhipin + 10 + 3 Awesome!
15466112692 + 2 Fantastic!
tomms™ + 1 Awesome!
BaD_WolF_87 + 1 Great!
杀手11 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +225  Prestige +18  View Rating Log

Would you like to know, why the bug thread is closed?
If yes, then Click here

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
51 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Qi CycleMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Hilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 91300K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterStar Of IconsInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid Elf

18:03, May-06-2016 | From PC
|
Mindfreak.Amit replied at 2016-5-2 18:18
Please tell me from where to download the ROM for Marshmallow for MI3,

any one

Its not officially out yet, when released officially you can find it in downloads section of the forum

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
51 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Qi CycleMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Hilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 91300K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterStar Of IconsInbox ZeroHumor MasterAndroid Elf

18:02, May-06-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guidelines!!

MIUI Designer Team

Googling

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.KHCMIDL
Online time
584 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Band 2Mi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 1SMi Note ProRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi TVRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMi PadMi NoteRedmi ProMi 4iHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewXiaomi 5th Anniversary2014 Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From Myanmar1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppDiwali 5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerWallpaper ExpertRingtone Star Ringtone TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Resources TeamMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum

22:53, Nov-27-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

If Permanent Happiness Comes With Something,
I'd Leave Everything..  

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
8147 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Air PurifierYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi BandMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 6MIUI 2015AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi 4iMi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersMi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteMi NoteFan Of MIUI Spain900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Philippines800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 5 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal2014 Christmas300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI Bangladesh700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Happy New YearThanksgiving Day1300K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Surge S1Women's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Myanmar2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalI Love 2016Rooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly Talk1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Diwali1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroDebate MasterRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMr. DependableMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterSuper ModeratorMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerHumor MasterRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Device ExpertApp TalentMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Technology

00:25, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share
Sometimes it is the people no-one imagines anything of, who does the things that no-one can imagine.

Elite Member

Drowned In MIUI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
816 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi BandFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from Malaysia600K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI Myanmar900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMi TalentTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfRingtone Star Inbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruHumor MasterRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector

00:33, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Awesome thread. It will help users a lot.
Hail MIUI
Use Reply option to notify me of your reply.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

The animal within__

Credits
Device
Mi 1
MIUI Version
V6.7.1.0.KXDMICH
Online time
1405 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmiMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVMi 4iHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Mi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Photography GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:38, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Fabulous F & Q Compilation there

Super moderator

MIUI Croatia

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAHMIEI
Online time
2773 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi KeyMagic CubeMi Power BankMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Air PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 6Fantastic!Mi PadRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi MIXMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 4i5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewHilal Ramadan Olympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's Day600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan700K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarHappy Singles' Day1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalSuper FridaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S11500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsRingtone Star Android ElfWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentScroll Of WisdomApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertInbox ZeroMr. DependableTechnology GuruMi Talent

20:08, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Great FAQ  thread !
Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

MIUI Family & Friends.

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
959 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi WiFi RouterFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members2014 ChristmasHappy New Year800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Resources TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014

22:08, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share.

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BandMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Mi PadMi 4cRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 3rd Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI India900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverDebate MasterHumor MasterInbox ZeroAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower

00:52, Nov-29-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.LHJMIED
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTechnology GuruApp StarStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterForum Contest LoverYouth Pledge

11:51, Nov-29-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thank you

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V9.1.2.0.NXKCNEI
Online time
238 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi VRMagic CubeYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 2015Redmi 2Mi TVRedmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics MedalMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan 1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMi Live MedalSuper Monday3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper Tuesday90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DaySuper FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureDiwali MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentHumor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDebate MasterRingtone Star

05:07, Nov-30-2015 | Via mobile
|
it help,thank

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list