MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
2689 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali2014 Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Global Forum 20142017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ Follower

[FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions about the MIUI Bugs Subforum

[ Promote]
31439 153 |
00:31, Nov-27-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Veerasuri at 16:28, Jun-23-2017

158.jpg

Greetings MUIers,
I would like to thank the users who is helping us by reporting the bugs in the bugs subforum. Some of you may want to post a bug thread in the bugs subforum. You may have some/more query about posting rules, stamps, confirming bug(s) and etc. Here I've framed some questions and answers to clarify your doubts. If you have different query about posting the bug(s) then ask it in the form of reply. I'll try to answer it if possible.
⇒How can I find whether it is bug or not?
Answer:
If your device acts strange or stopped working, first post about the issue in the corresponding device Q&A section. Discuss with other users. If the issue is faced by everyone then it is bug. If the issue is unique in your device alone then its problem in the device or something have to be changed.

⇒If the bug is reported for another device or miui version or rom version, can I report it?
Answer:
The post which is reported earlier or first will be considered as original post. If you are facing the same issue but the device/miui version/rom version is different, select the "Confirm" button and mention about the device model, miui version, rom version and etc in the reply of that thread. No need to create another thread for the same issue. If you want to add any other point in the thread, you can provide in the form of reply.

⇒Why my bugs are stamped as answered?
Answer:
Answered stamp will be given for various reason. Refer the below reason,
-If its not a bug
-If the solution is provided
Also depends on the situation the thread will be stamped as "Answered"

⇒Where can I find solution for the bugs?
Answer:
If it is bug then the issue will be solved by the updates. In certain situation some experienced users in our forum will create threads for temporary fix. Other than that the issue will be fixed by developer team.

⇒How can I communicate with official miui developers?
Answer:
Till you personally knew the developers, you can't communicate with the developers directly. You can convey your message to Mod(s)/Admin(s) , that will be delivered to the related developer team (only if it is valid).

⇒If my bug is closed without further reply or intimation, what should I do?
Answer:
All the bugs will be closed with the reply of the user(s)/mod(s)/admin(s) . If the thread is closed without any reply, you can contact the particular person who closed the thread. He/she will explain the reason, if you are not satisfied with his/her explanation then you can contact Admin(s) for that. The further action will be taken based on the investigation.

⇒What does the different stamps mean?
Answer:
The respective stamps will be added based on the thread and its entity.

Different stamps and reasons:
More info needed:

When the given information is less or lacking then it will be stamped as More infor needed
Under Discussion:

The thread will be stamped as Understand Discussion, when the users discussing about the issue and when the several users confirms the issue.
Answered:

When the bug is answered properly, it will be stamped as Answered
Duplicate:

If the issue is reported by someone already then it will be stamped as Duplicate.
Rejected:

The thread will be stamped as Rejected for the following reasons
-If the thread is posted by the Beta Team member without following the defined rules
-If the thread is posted in Non-English language
-If the thread is posted without any content
Irrelevant:

If the thread is not related with the bugs sub forum such as Suggestions, Feedback and other queries related threads will be stamped as Irrelevant.
In Review:

If the issue is not confirmed as ROM bug or if the issue is yet to be confirmed by others then it will be stamped as In Review
Solved:

The thread will be stamped as Solved, when the users mentioned/replies/marked as solved
Submitted:
11.png

When the bug is submitted or forwarded to the concerned developers team then it will be stamped as Submitted
Working on it:

When the issue is noted by mods or admins to solve it by themselves but hasn't passed to the developers then it will be stamped as Working on it
Fixed:

When the issue/bug is solved after the update then it will be stamped as Fixed
No user response:

The thread will be stamped as No user response, when there is no response from the thread author/owner. This stamp will be added after 10 days of inactive or no response from the user.

Refer the below link for the detailed information.
http://en.miui.com/thread-65410-1-1.html

⇒How do I know the status of fixing the bug I reported?
Answer:
Once the bug is solved/fixed the thread will be stamped as "Fixed". When the thread is stamped the user who created the thread, replied in that thread and confirmed in that thread will get notified about the status.

⇒When will the reported bugs get rectified?
Answer:
Based on the bugs it will be solved. If the source/reason of the issue is identified then the team will work on the related issue. It may fixed immediately or will take time to solve the issue. No span time for the bug fixes.
Refer the below link for further
http://en.miui.com/thread-65730-1-1.html

⇒When should I report the bugs?
Answer:
Use search option and check whether it is reported or not. When searching try different keywords to get exact result. If its not posted already then post about the issue in the related Q&A section. Discuss with other user(s). Once it is confirmed as bug then post about that in the bugs subforum.

⇒What are the necessary information should I provide when reporting bugs?
Answer:
Based on the bugs you have to provide the below informations.
-Title:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-24-39_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615257956.jpg

Choose the title based on the issue. It should match with the issue.
-Device model:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-25-07_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615219603.jpg

We have MI and Redmi series. Both the series are different so check the device model in "About phone" settings and choose the device model based on that.
-Miui and rom version:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-25-38_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615193179.jpg
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-25-17_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615206616.jpg

Based on the miui version choose the rom version. You can find this in the same "About phone" settings.
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-25-53_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615177809.jpg

Choose your exact country from the list.
-Description:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-26-38_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615166935.jpg

Explain about the issue with all necessary details. The description should be easy to understand.
-Steps to reproduce:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-15-02-03_com.UCMobile.intl_1448616742321.jpg

Explain the steps that how can identify the issue. If its in settings mention the path.
For example: If the bug is Chinese character in manage apps' battery usage
↠Settings>Additional settings>Battery&Performance>Manage apps' battery usage
Like that mention the exact steps.
-Reproduce rate
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-27-47_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615133089.jpg

Based on the accuracy or frequency of the bug choose the percentage rate.
-Screenshot:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-15-06-02_com.UCMobile.intl_1448617026302.jpg

If the bug is related with visual like translation issue, improper alignment and etc. Attach the related screenshot of the bug
-Bug log:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-31-25_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615101438.jpg

If the bug is related with apps not working, device is unresponsive and some other related issues then generate the bug log and attach it.
-Text Editor:
Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-34-08_com.UCMobile.intl_1448615086116.jpg

If you have any other details or images to add then use this box. Its not mandatory field so if you don't have any extra point then ignore it.

Refer the below links for the detailed information.
http://en.miui.com/thread-62321-1-1.html
http://en.miui.com/thread-118665-1-1.html

⇒If I'm using leaked ROM, Am I allowed to post bugs?
Answer:
You can post bugs but the official support may not be provided all the time. If it is first we will assist you and you will be informed that not to use leaked ROMs. If you did not listen then we can't assist you at certain point. Its strongly not recommended to use leaked ROMs because it may have serious bugs/issues. Those ROMs are released for only testing purpose. We have separate team to test the ROMs. If you are really interested in testing the rom builds and evaluating bugs then you can join in the beta team.

Refer the below links for previously posted FAQ'S in the bugs subforum.

[VOL-1] FAQ.
http://en.miui.com/thread-138205-1-1.html

[VOL-2] FAQ.
http://en.miui.com/thread-151803-1-1.html

[VOL-3] FAQ.
http://en.miui.com/thread-174011-1-1.html

[VOL-4] FAQ.
http://en.miui.com/thread-186701-1-1.html

Regards,
Veerasuri
Favorite35 Share

Comment

Jιηδεr Tnx for add me miui 9 global beta team  17:27, Jan-16-2018

Rated by 78 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Jιηδεr + 5 Great!
valy.ylav + 5 Thanks!
ZeeshanZeeman + 1 Great!
srspinto + 3 Great!
ilie1321 + 5 Thanks!
PrinceKaran + 5 Awesome!
JohnAlfredGare + 5 Thanks!
sad25kag + 5 Agreed!
mj.mehedi + 2 Fantastic!
arthgalicio + 2 Agreed!
Miftahzy + 2 Fantastic!
KYSF + 1 Fantastic!
GSMeen + 5 Agreed!
urastogi99 + 5 Awesome!
Tanmay.2003 + 1 Agreed!
Karmokarsurjit + 2 Thanks!
jagawana27 + 1 Thanks!
Aniketism + 5 Agreed!
Matifali + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
abhis3k + 5 Fantastic!
APUK9 + 1 Awesome!
igovesigo + 1 Thanks!
sid1star + 1 Awesome!
biotexnik + 1 Thanks!
tirgas + 1 Thanks!
Dhipin + 3 Awesome!

Experience +239  Prestige +18  View Rating Log

Would you like to know, why the bug thread is closed?
If yes, then Click here

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi BandMijia Qi CycleFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi 4c1300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan 1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1400K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerOreoAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruStar Of IconsInbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter Follower

18:03, May-06-2016 | From PC
|
Mindfreak.Amit replied at 2016-5-2 18:18
Please tell me from where to download the ROM for Marshmallow for MI3,

any one

Its not officially out yet, when released officially you can find it in downloads section of the forum

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi BandMijia Qi CycleFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi 4c1300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan 1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1400K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerOreoAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruStar Of IconsInbox ZeroRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter Follower

18:02, May-06-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guidelines!!

Elite Member

Googling

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
585 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Band 2Mi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 1SMi Note ProRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi TVRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMi PadMi NoteRedmi ProMi 4iHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewXiaomi 5th Anniversary2014 Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From Myanmar1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppDiwali 5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerWallpaper ExpertRingtone Star Ringtone TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Resources TeamMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum

22:53, Nov-27-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

If Permanent Happiness Comes With Something,
I'd Leave Everything..  

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
9618 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi KeyMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yeelight Bedside LampMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 64 Million Forum MembersMi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProRedmi 1SMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI Myanmar1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 4th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasMerry Christmas1800K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayOlympics MedalSurge S1Super MondayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PHappy Singles' Day90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Monthly TalkSingapore Merlion Medal1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From NepalI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Mi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverSuper ModeratorApp TalentMi Story TellerApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsRingtone Expert25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Redmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentWallpaper Expert

00:25, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share
Sometimes it is the people no-one imagines anything of, who does the things that no-one can imagine.

Elite Member

Drowned In MIUI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
817 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi BandFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from Malaysia600K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI Myanmar900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Note 3 ExplorerMi TalentForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Humor MasterAndroid ElfInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone TalentDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanYouth Pledge

00:33, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Awesome thread. It will help users a lot.
Hail MIUI
Use Reply option to notify me of your reply.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

The animal within__

Credits
Device
Mi 1
Online time
1405 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmiMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVMi 4iHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Mi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Photography GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:38, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Fabulous F & Q Compilation there

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
3014 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMi PadMi 4iRedmi 1SMi NoteRedmi 2Mi MIXXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 21 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary900K Forum Members500K Forum Members1st Anniversary700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Mi Live Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S12100K Forum MembersI Love 2016300K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewSurpriseMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatBlack SharkForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruStar Of Icons9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. DependableWallpaper ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI ExpertApp TalentInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ Follower

20:08, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Great FAQ  thread !
Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

MIUI Family & Friends.

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
959 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi WiFi RouterFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members2014 ChristmasHappy New Year800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Resources TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014

22:08, Nov-28-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share.

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BandMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Mi PadMi 4cRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 3rd Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI India900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverDebate MasterHumor MasterInbox ZeroAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower

00:52, Nov-29-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTechnology GuruApp StarStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterForum Contest LoverYouth Pledge

11:51, Nov-29-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thank you

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXUnlock MedalMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2MIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from India800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday90000 Forum Members100k Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Happy Valentine's DaySuper FridayRocket to FutureSurge S1MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterRingtone Star Mi TalentDebate MasterMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum

05:07, Nov-30-2015 | Via mobile
|
it help,thank

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list