Supreme Member

Credits
Device
OnePlus One
MIUI Version
Online time
611 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi WiFi RouterMIUI 2015MIUI 6Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi NoteRedmi 1SMi Note ProMi TVRedmi 2Mi 4iMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerApp Review TalentStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox Zero

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] World Cricket Championship 2 - Best Cricket Game ever

[ Promote]
4815 79 |
13:16, Nov-26-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by DevilCrazy at 10:46, Nov-26-2015

url.png

Hi MIUIers

Today we will discuss about one of the perfect Cricket game available on Play Store to play, thats World Cricket Championship 2. The game Developers have really worked hard on making this game to entertain the Cricket gamers and they have succeeded. The gameplay has superb control over the batting strokes with different angles and bowling also looks so realistic in this. So lets checkout what WCC2 has offered for the Cricket lovers. Check the below video for the gameplay.

After installing the game, we get this below main menu with Practice mode, Quickplay, Tournament, Challange a friend and Gangs of cricket. On Top of the screen our login and coins which we get after winning the matches to unlock more content from the game.

Menu.gif

So lets start a quick game. First Select your preffered teams, for the review i have selected India vs Australia. Then choose how many overs and difficulty from the game screen. You can customize your teams jersey and patterns with different colors from the DIY editor, this looks pretty cool. There is only one free statidum to select and there are pitch conditions also for selecting. Next screen is Squad selection, you can select your team and also edit the player names if you want to. Next comes the Toss with two team captains and Umpire on the field. Yipeee i have won the toss and selected to Bat first.

Pre Match.gif

In WCC2 batting has lots of varities shots, in short each and every cricket shot is available to play. Move your player by pressing the finger on screen to move left or right. Adjust your player to execute a proper shot, i have managed to score some good runs as i have played the practise mode. So there goes my first scoring runs "6" in the game.

Batting.gif

While Bowling camera is so good as we watch in real cricket game. So coming to the bowling part, i have selected a fast bowler to bowl. when you are bowling first you have to set the speed of the ball as you can see from the below left side of the screen with yellow and red color. If you fail to set speed in yellow color and your ball is in red color, then its a No-Ball and Free Hit will be given. So be careful while bowling as this gives more runs to the opposition. After setting the speed, now drag to position of of your pitching point. Oh no, even though i bowled a good ball he knocked that ball for 4 runs.

Bowling.gif

If you want to improve your batting timing and master the perfect strokes then go to the Practice Mode. There are 39 different varieties of strokes to learn and master. If you try to learn this, then you can score lots of runs in the game

Practice Gif.gif

In Settings, we have Graphics - Low, High and Medium. In Sound there are more customizations as per user wish, you can download the commentary pack which is just 10MB. In Camera and Controllers there are batting - camera controller settings, woah there are so many types of controls. Just try all and select which suits you the most. In Extras you have customize the Tutorials, Action Replay, Ball Simulation while bowling and many more.

Settings.gif

Only few of the things are for free in WCC2, if you want to unlock all the Grounds, tournaments and more stuff then you need to play more to get the coins and unlock them or else you can always buy them.

Pros :
* Best Cricket game ever
* Gameplay looks realistic and reflexes are cool.
* Visuals look stunning.
* Each and Every cricket rule is available in this game
* Selection of Gameplay controls is awesome.

Cons :
* Limited game with Full of IAP
* Annoying Full Screen adds when Wifi Turned On.

Conclusion :
WCC2 is a fantastic Cricket game which will be loved by all Cricket lovers as it has the real feel when you play it . WCC2 has lots of game modes which need to be unlocked by playing or buying them.  Great Visual graphics with almost realistic grounds and Pro Audio commentary with crowd cheering sounds are really beautiful. I recommend every cricket fan to play this game and share their thoughts on the game in comments.

Download App From Here :

com.nextwave.wcc2.apk (49.15 MB, Downloads: 146)
Favorite Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

devYogesh + 5 Fantastic!
Dhipin + 5 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 3 Awesome!
Ankit786 + 5 Fantastic!
luvxiaomi + 5 Fantastic!
A092_DEVS + 5 Great!
krishnapvsg + 1 Fantastic!
saimadhav + 5 Awesome! Bro...
raviki + 10 + 2 Great!
sparksjr_97 + 5 Fantastic!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 2 Fantastic!
lijo_1 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
y.lallu + 5 Awesome!
santiawigati + 5 Great!
shajpal + 2 Great!
Lucky16 + 2 Awesome!
LaVenJun + 10 Awesome!
Derica + 10 Awesome!
ShadyVivek + 10 Patching this game for ads :D cool
dev11295 + 5 Awesome!
Atyant + 10 + 3 Awesome!
ShanuL + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jsamnote4g + 5 Awesome!

Experience +146  Prestige +15  View Rating Log

Retired Administrator

Sharing Is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
2263 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 190000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Best Theme DesignerApp StarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertWallpaper ExpertApp TalentMi TalentRingtone Star Super MIUI ThemeDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI Resources TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor Master

15:42, Nov-26-2015 | From PC
|
The Cricket, quite famous and popular game ever! Thanks so much

Comment

DevilCrazy Thanks for the support dear....  01:40, Nov-30-2015

MIUI App Review Team

Full throttle Ahead!!! Bingo

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MBFMIED
Online time
703 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi Power BankMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015Mi 4cRedmi 25 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From VietnamFan of MIUI MyanmarThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1400K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeApp StarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerStar Of IconsHumor MasterWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Lover MedalApp Review StarForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfDebate MasterInbox ZeroAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star

13:21, Nov-26-2015 | From PC
|
Wow nice game!!!

Comment

DevilCrazy Yes it is...Have fun  01:39, Nov-30-2015

Elite Member

MIUI IN MY NERVES

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
815 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi T-ShirtMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Band 2MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi 3Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi PadRedmi 1SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMalaysia Anniversary700K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi TalentMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomRingtone TalentAndroid ElfInbox Zero

14:47, Nov-26-2015 | From PC
|
Nice game

Comment

DevilCrazy Yes have fun buddy  01:39, Nov-30-2015

Elite Member

Xiaomi India.

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
486 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 2015Mi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3MIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Resources TeamDebate MasterRingtone Star Humor Master

14:52, Nov-26-2015 | From PC
|
Cricket? Cool Game and good Review ;)

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
2493 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandMi BoxMIUI 2015MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From Singapore300K Forum Members900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million Users1400K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Merry ChristmasMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum Members800K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Resources TeamMIUI Medals CollectorSuper ModeratorAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Android GuruInbox ZeroHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIer

16:21, Nov-26-2015 | From PC
|
Amazing game and nice review~Thanks very much for your efforts :)

Comment

DevilCrazy Thanks a lot for the support this means a lot to me  01:41, Nov-30-2015

MIUI Honorary Moderator

MIUI Family & Friends.

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
959 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi WiFi RouterFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members2014 ChristmasHappy New Year800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Resources TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014

18:02, Nov-26-2015 | From PC
|
My favorite Sport.
Nice and Thanks for the Review.

Comment

DevilCrazy Almost every Indians fav game buddy.... have fun  01:41, Nov-30-2015

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Beta Team

18:40, Nov-26-2015 | From PC
|
installed but not tried yet need to check

MIUI App Review Team

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
746 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iMi Note Pro5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMalaysia Anniversary800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesOlympics MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayHappy New YearRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 990000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSingapore BirthdayI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarMr. DependableApp Review StarMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid Guru

12:08, Nov-27-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for the detail review. let's play .....!!!!

Comment

DevilCrazy Thanks for the support buddy  01:41, Nov-30-2015

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
763 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BandMIUI 7MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi Note ProMi 3Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Hilal Ramadan 1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan From Philippines600K Forum MembersHappy New Year700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1st AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Resources TeamMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeInbox ZeroHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

12:14, Nov-27-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for Review!

Comment

DevilCrazy Thanks for the support buddy  01:42, Nov-30-2015
Life Challenge's you, Challenge it Back ....!!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list