Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

[Interview] [MIUI Interview] Interview with helloansuman from Porting Team

[ Promote]
17551 151 |
21:41, Apr-08-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Today we are honored to have invited Doctor helloansuman from our porting team as the guest of our interview. He is a smart guy who shows great passion in porting MIUI ROM to different devices. Thanks for his tutorials, common users learn how to get more from MIUI's hidden features. We are happy to have him here in the forum.

Helloansuman   Porting Team

helloansuman 3.jpg

Q1: Your ID on the forum is helloansuman. Is that your real name?

Yes partly. My real name is Ansuman Mahapatra. It means "THE SUN".

Q2: You mentioned that you were pursuing your Ph.D. How is it going?

Completed my two years of PhD. It's going well. Hope to complete within next 1 and half year. My field of research is Surveillance Video Analysis in Multi-camera Network.

Q3: You are such an active member in the forum, can you tell me how and when you met MIUI and Xiaomi, which one first? (from nob1.ch3n of MIUI News Team)

When I got my first android mobile on August 2013, I didn't know anything about Android. Then I joined a Facebook group of our device "Spice Mi-535". In the group 2 developers are developing many ROMs for my device. So I was amazed and curiously asked them how you port ROMs. Then one of the developer ported MIUI to my device. I loved it so much that I couldn't remove the MIUI ROM from my device. This made me ask him for OTA updates, but he denied. Then I searched and found http://xiaomi.eu/community/.There MarkHUK and ingbrzy told me to contact Meredithan and Nanana for OTA updates. Then Meredithan made me join as a porting team member of en.miui.com. Since then I am enjoying OTA updates and the MIUI forum. This is how I met MIUI : )

Q4: Your QQ signature reads “SLEEP WITH MIUI, WAKEUP WITH MIUI.” How do you think of your experience with MIUI?

I really feel great to be a part of MIUI forum. Actually the line I have wrote after 3 months of joining the MIUI forum. It also has a small story.

After I joined as a MIUI porting team member I got many requests from many users to develop MIUI for their devices. But I didn't have their devices, still I tried hard to port MIUI for them remotely and it worked. Then gradually I got more requests and I continue my porting for all devices. As the device numbers grew, I got lot of messages from many users about bug reports. Resolving the bugs made me very busy throughout my days. This line "SLEEP WITH MIUI, WAKEUP WITH MIUI” expresses my feelings. I enjoy the work of porting. I feel great after each porting is successful.

Q5: In your forum profile, you mentioned that you've ported MIUI ROM to 11 devices. What are they?

It's an old line. It's not 11 now. It's grown to 14. They are:

More are coming.

Q6: Some users would like to know that whether you are going to port MIUI ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (from Hburhani of MIUI Beta Team), MOTO G (from Disturbed™) or any other devices. What is the next device that you are going to port with MIUI?

I always wanted to port to rare mobiles. Sorry I only have knowledge of porting to MTK (Mediatek) devices. So I don't think I have enough knowledge to create MIUI for the above said devices.

helloansuman 2.jpg

Q7: What made you so much interested in Android and MIUI? (from heavyarmsgundam of MIUI Beta Team)

I think the love of my rom users, the miui admins and other miui friends motivates me to do more work. Now MIUI is addiction to me.

Q8: Apart from MIUI porting, what are your other hobbies? (from 4peace)

Watching Sci-fi movies. Avatar, X-Men Series, The Matrix series, Terminator series, Fantastic four, AI, I Robort, MIB series, Iron Man series and the list goes on.

Q9: How is your experience on the forum?

I got lots of love from many users, developers, friends, and Admins. I learn many things from stas2z, Javajohn, Rohit, and many other members of porting team. I just love the way this forum make makes its users active in the forum. Thanks to all porting team members. Without them I think I can't able to learn so many things about porting.

Big thanks to helloansuman. To show our appreciation, we'll award helloansuman with 30 Micredits and a VIP medal in return.

More interviews are coming. Reply to this thread to let us know who are the next interview guest you are expecting!

Favorite11 Share

Rated by 60 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Farook10 + 4 Great!
moechsyn + 1 Fantastic!
维卡普 + 1 Great!
above2all + 5 Fantastic!
y.lallu + 5 Fantastic!
drishd + 1 Great!
rmsh197 + 5 Awesome!
anwarsheriff + 1 Fantastic!
Skidanonymous + 1 Great!
hrishi + 2 Fantastic!
SarveshVijai + 2 Great!
sankaran + 2 Awesome!
kinkate18nic + 5 Fantastic!
nitonito + 5 Awesome!
NAJKON17SHOP + 5 Fantastic!
vik007 + 5 Great!
buruchiru + 1 Great!
Karunesh12345 + 1 Great!
Abhith + 1 Great!
Avira07 + 2 Awesome!
kgbiyugik + 1 Awesome!
ADesai + 1 Great!
tejaj + 1 Awesome!
Nurves + 2 Awesome!
scitech_india + 5 Fantastic!
abhiyoyo + 5 cute guy
shengchai + 1 Agreed!

Experience +162  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
595 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BandMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8Mi PadMi 5 ProRedmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi TVXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5sMi 4SMi 4cMi 5Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Hilal Ramadan Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI 4th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeAtaturk Mourning1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 91900K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper Tuesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Porting Team6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyStar WarsMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoHeart to HeartSurpriseHappy 2019Star Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI 10Star Of IconsMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI Tech SurveyNougatBlack SharkDiscuss HereTheme TalentRedmi Quiz MasterWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerYouth Pledge7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterInbox ZeroMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Updates LoverMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

14:31, Apr-12-2014 | From PC
|
Congratulation.. Dude.

Comment

helloansuman Thanks bro :)  23:05, Aug-30-2014

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta Team

05:58, Apr-12-2014 | From PC
|
His dedication to MIUI is inspiring. Great interview.

Comment

helloansuman Thanks bro :)  23:05, Aug-30-2014

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI Beta TeamMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper Expert

04:33, Apr-12-2014 | Via mobile
|
Great job sir..  I salute you

Comment

helloansuman Thanks :)  23:06, Aug-30-2014

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Nexus 5
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta Team

23:54, Apr-11-2014 | From PC
|
good job)))

Comment

helloansuman :)  23:12, Aug-30-2014

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta Team

21:41, Apr-11-2014 | From PC
|
Holy Moses! He's ported 14 devices since he first learned about Android in AUGUST OF 2013?! I wish I had his skills!

Comment

helloansuman ;) you can  23:11, Aug-30-2014

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th Anniversary

20:08, Apr-11-2014 | From PC
|
Great job mister!

Comment

helloansuman thanks bro :)  23:11, Aug-30-2014

Elite Member

YONM FOR LIFE

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
432 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi BoxMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalYi Action CameraNinebot MiniMIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 2Redmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 3Mi NoteMi TV2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum Members1st Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI FranceThanksgiving Day100k Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App Installs1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerRedmi 5/PlusSurprise9 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper StarMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

18:59, Apr-11-2014 | From PC
|
Super interview, welcome.

Comment

helloansuman :)  23:10, Aug-30-2014
YONM FOR LIFE

Redmi 5 Plus

360 Launcher

Credits
Device
Redmi
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 3RedmiRedmi NoteMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid Guru

17:17, Apr-11-2014 | From PC
|
Well Done! Big Thanks!

Now i Play with MIUI Eat with MIUI

Comment

helloansuman ha ha :) thanks  23:10, Aug-30-2014
★ Never Try Never Know ★    【 only Android only MIUI 】

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
16:51, Apr-11-2014 | From PC
|
good job bro~!

Comment

helloansuman Thanks bro :)  23:09, Aug-30-2014

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMi 3RedmiMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum

11:36, Apr-11-2014 | From PC
|
turn an interest into a passion.....well done ansuman

Comment

helloansuman Thanks bro :)  23:09, Aug-30-2014

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
547 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMagic CubeMi KeyFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi PadRedmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Redmi2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love 2016600K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super ThursdaySuper Friday800K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfDebate MasterStar Of IconsHumor MasterTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of Wisdom

22:40, Apr-08-2014 | From PC
|
@helloansuman ...nice interview ....i too an MIUI addict using Micromax A110 (Canvas 2)....
asked so many members in XDA for OTA updates but received updates after a month or two......
pratikmore (MIUI porting team ) also left  our device and
I really love MIUI and still pressuring other developers for OTA updates .....
If YOU have time please support Micromax A110 device also

Comment

helloansuman It is not possible to give ota updates so noon is helping you :(  23:22, Aug-30-2014

MIUI Porting Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Porting TeamMIUI Follower

23:31, Apr-08-2014 | From PC
|
helloansuman  is a dynamic and very dedicated developer... Keep going....

Comment

helloansuman Thanks brother :)  23:17, Aug-30-2014

MIUI Honorary Moderator

ReBorn!

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
653 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxMi KeyAwesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteMi TVMi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Diwali Singapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Singapore90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan MIUI Philippines2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving Day3500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyGFX TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI Wallpaper Contest8 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruSuper ModeratorForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Community VIPHumor MasterYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackInbox ZeroMIUI Photography GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Expert

09:37, Apr-09-2014 | From PC
|
Hats off :)

Comment

helloansuman Thanks brother :)  23:22, Aug-30-2014

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
878 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi BoxMi Power BankMi KeyUnlock MedalMi BandMi WiFi RouterAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8Mi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi NoteMi Max Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmiRedmi NoteRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 3Hilal Ramadan MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 3rd AnniversaryDiwali 300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon Medal600K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Brazil700K Forum MembersSurge S1Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News Team8 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star MIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master App StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterStar MIUI News Team MemberOTA Feedback

10:33, Apr-09-2014 | From PC
|
Gut job!

Comment

helloansuman :)  23:24, Aug-30-2014
To know MI is to love MI (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
2539 Hours
Send PM
11:28, Apr-09-2014 | From PC
|
You're such a great porter! Thanks for all the great works.

Comment

helloansuman Everything for your motivation :) Thanks :)  23:18, Aug-30-2014

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6189 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

11:35, Apr-09-2014 | From PC
|
It's so great to have guys like Helloansuman in our forum. Hope to see more ports and articles from you!

Comment

helloansuman I am always ready :)  23:18, Aug-30-2014

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
3275 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi VRMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi PadRedmiMi 1Mi 34 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Rocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million Users2014 ChristmasFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan90000 Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 3rd Anniversary100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil3500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersDiwali Super SundaySuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Puzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorStar Bug FinderMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Translation ContributorDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Community VIPAndroid ElfMr. DependableMIUI FollowerBest ArticleStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamSuper ModeratorSenior Beta TesterForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverOTA Feedback

11:38, Apr-09-2014 | From PC
|
Respect from the a fellow MIUI lover. You are gem of a person indeed.

Regards
Iyengar

Comment

helloansuman Thanks brother :)  23:19, Aug-30-2014
Retired

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
400 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 3Fan Of MIUI UKMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnyApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

12:10, Apr-09-2014 | From PC
|
Very nice and its always great to have a talent such as his , onboard :o)

Comment

helloansuman Thanks bro :)  23:19, Aug-30-2014

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMi 3Fan Of MIUI IndiaPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

14:01, Apr-09-2014 | From PC
|
Good job Ansuman. Keep going...

Comment

helloansuman Thanks brother :)  23:19, Aug-30-2014

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list