Redmi 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.2.0.LHPCNDD
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
10:54, Jun-24-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the response! However, when I tried to do that its saying that Administrator is not allowing to remove the account. So, what I did is I reset to factory default the device and its working fine now.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi TVMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB Follower

19:13, Jun-24-2016 | From PC
|
its very simple you have to see yourself

http://en.miui.com/thread-297185-1-1.html

you dont need to do that much to solve this problem .its a simple one
Please use [REPLY] so that I can get notification and respond quicker

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.2.0.0.LHPCNDD
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

1500K Forum Members

03:18, Jul-27-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by danger89 at 03:20, Jul-27-2016

Although the trick may work, it's a hell of a job to do it everytime (since this is a bug in MIUI). I'm using Redmi 3 Pro, and I keep getting this problem over and over again (several times per week!), I don't want to reset my device to factory settings everytime to just login into Google/Play store/etc. Since the problem also occurs on the 'main' Google account on the device, you can't remove from Android, only via factory reset

This problem should be reported!

EDIT: aaah has it to do with this Autostart "security" feature within MIUI??... Not handy to block Google...

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.KHJMIDG
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
02:31, Aug-03-2016 | From PC
|
how to unistall the update ]

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.2.9.0.LHOCNCL
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
06:09, Aug-04-2016 | From PC
|
thanks

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
MIUI Version
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMagic CubeMi Power StripMi BoxYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmiMi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 1Mi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary800K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI V5 ReviewDiwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMIUI ExpertMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate MasterMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeScroll Of WisdomOTA Feedback

20:47, Aug-10-2016 | From PC
|
After following above steps carefully the issue gets resolved temporarily.

After a few app installations and updates the issue occurs again. This problem has been occurring only on MIUI 8 China Dev ROM

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MALMIDL
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
16:26, Sep-23-2016 | From PC
|
HI all.

I recently got a Redmi 3 Pro with MIUI Global 7.3 [to be precise : Stable 7.3.2.0.0 (LHPCNDD)] and ran into this annoying bug every second day or so. I can't consider "factory reset" as a suitable solution since it's quite long to revert to a fully functional state and one cannot do that several times a week.

Unfortunately, all the above solutions don't work on my phone. The MIUI 8 "easy solution" won't work because I'm using MIUI 7.
And regarding MIUI 7, when I try and remove my Google account, I'm blocked by the really annoying "This change isn't allowed by your administrator" alert. In the security app I can't find any "autostart" setting and in the settings I can't find the "Device Settings" section either. I can't figure out where this administrator hides itself...

Hence I'm stuck with this bug (and quite disappointed to see it's an old one, never fixed...)

Does anyone has an updated solution for MIUI 7 ? That would be great, hopefully.

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MALMIDL
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
16:48, Sep-23-2016 | From PC
|
Well. I just got an idea : I went to the Application section of settings and cleared data of "Google Play Services" instead of "Google Play Store", killed the app then restarted the phone.
Play Store went back to business, at last.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.NXKCNEC
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
13:43, Oct-30-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
03:03, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
ITS ONLY TEMPORARY.

WHY ADMIN NOT UPDATE IN LANDING PAGE ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

I WANT TO SOLVE....

PLEASE TELL ME IF UR PRODUCT IS GOOD

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list