Redmi 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.2.0.LHPCNDD
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
10:54, Jun-24-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the response! However, when I tried to do that its saying that Administrator is not allowing to remove the account. So, what I did is I reset to factory default the device and its working fine now.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NCFMIED
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi TVMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB Follower

19:13, Jun-24-2016 | From PC
|
its very simple you have to see yourself

http://en.miui.com/thread-297185-1-1.html

you dont need to do that much to solve this problem .its a simple one
Please use [REPLY] so that I can get notification and respond quicker

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.2.0.0.LHPCNDD
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

1500K Forum Members

03:18, Jul-27-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by danger89 at 03:20, Jul-27-2016

Although the trick may work, it's a hell of a job to do it everytime (since this is a bug in MIUI). I'm using Redmi 3 Pro, and I keep getting this problem over and over again (several times per week!), I don't want to reset my device to factory settings everytime to just login into Google/Play store/etc. Since the problem also occurs on the 'main' Google account on the device, you can't remove from Android, only via factory reset

This problem should be reported!

EDIT: aaah has it to do with this Autostart "security" feature within MIUI??... Not handy to block Google...

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.KHJMIDG
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
02:31, Aug-03-2016 | From PC
|
how to unistall the update ]

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.2.9.0.LHOCNCL
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
06:09, Aug-04-2016 | From PC
|
thanks

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
MIUI Version
Online time
235 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi BandMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BoxMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi NoteRedmiRedmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 1Mi 31300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 2016Rooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 91400K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Happy Medal1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI ExpertMIUI Medals Collector

20:47, Aug-10-2016 | From PC
|
After following above steps carefully the issue gets resolved temporarily.

After a few app installations and updates the issue occurs again. This problem has been occurring only on MIUI 8 China Dev ROM

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MALMIDL
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
16:26, Sep-23-2016 | From PC
|
HI all.

I recently got a Redmi 3 Pro with MIUI Global 7.3 [to be precise : Stable 7.3.2.0.0 (LHPCNDD)] and ran into this annoying bug every second day or so. I can't consider "factory reset" as a suitable solution since it's quite long to revert to a fully functional state and one cannot do that several times a week.

Unfortunately, all the above solutions don't work on my phone. The MIUI 8 "easy solution" won't work because I'm using MIUI 7.
And regarding MIUI 7, when I try and remove my Google account, I'm blocked by the really annoying "This change isn't allowed by your administrator" alert. In the security app I can't find any "autostart" setting and in the settings I can't find the "Device Settings" section either. I can't figure out where this administrator hides itself...

Hence I'm stuck with this bug (and quite disappointed to see it's an old one, never fixed...)

Does anyone has an updated solution for MIUI 7 ? That would be great, hopefully.

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MALMIDL
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
16:48, Sep-23-2016 | From PC
|
Well. I just got an idea : I went to the Application section of settings and cleared data of "Google Play Services" instead of "Google Play Store", killed the app then restarted the phone.
Play Store went back to business, at last.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.NXKCNEC
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
13:43, Oct-30-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
03:03, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
ITS ONLY TEMPORARY.

WHY ADMIN NOT UPDATE IN LANDING PAGE ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

I WANT TO SOLVE....

PLEASE TELL ME IF UR PRODUCT IS GOOD

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list