Supreme Member

Redmi 1s Owner

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1185 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi USB FanMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMagic CubeMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi Selfie LightMi Power StripMijia PenXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi HomeMijia IHP Rice CookerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi LED LightMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi PadRedmi 3SMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Pokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayWomen's Day Medal800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super ThursdayI Love 2016Surge S11 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourRocket to Future300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Device Mythbusters3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMalaysia AnniversaryOlympics Medal3500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta Team9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Star WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizYouth Pledge5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Wallpaper ContestMr. DependableStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Humor MasterMIUI King

[Reviews] [MIUI Device Team] CM13 Review for Redmi 1s

[ Promote]
15320 274 |
10:08, Nov-18-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by BharatG at 08:59, Nov-18-2015

Hey Guys,

Its been more than a week now that the CM13 for Redmi 1s has been released.
The download link for the ROM is
  Please reply to view this thread.

and for the Compatible Gapps Package is

So for the first looks... the Android Marshmallow has a good smooth interface.
Screenshot_20151117-223313.png    Screenshot_20151117-223322.png

Both Sims are working and data works on both Sims as well

Unlike Lollipop the Dialer has no lag whatsoever.  You can see it in the video for the network settings bug. The dialer is very smooth.

Tempratures are a little uncontrolled while using heavy Apps Chrome etc.
Screenshot_20151117-223530.png
With only messenger usage the tempratures seemed to be well under control
Screenshot_20151117-215001.png

A Brilliant thing I noticed was the Screen wake on notification is black and white and gives a very elegant look to the phone. I tried capturing it using another phone, but the feel in Real is not the same as in the Picture.
IMG_20151117_220915.jpg

Credits for the Video @AndroidFuchs , @sudd1976  , @ghanshyamshinde
Since the operating system is very new, there are apps that do not work properly or do not work at all.

Camera:
The camera is good.
for Comparison these are the photos of the same thing taken during night time to check on the clarity and flash strength etc.
One of the pictures is taken on the MIUI v5 Camera app and the other one is taken on the stock CM13 camera app.
Lets see if you can find which is which!
IMG_20151117_213304.jpg       IMG_20151117_213324.jpg

Well let me disclose it for you.
The one on the left is the one from MIUI v5 Camera app and the one on the right is from the Stock CM13 camera.
I've attached the pics in zip format for you guys to look into the details.

Music:
The Music app has some UI advances from the CM12.1 (the last one I used was long back, so i guess these UI changes have been incorporated in Cm12.1 as well)
The sound clarity is great on the Apple earpods.
Playing Lossless music with Hip Hop as the equalizer setting with Full Bass Boost, and guess what?? There no cracking of sound on the headphones.
Screenshot_20151117-223635.png     Screenshot_20151117-223642.png     Screenshot_20151117-223910.png

But just like in MIUI the Volume Buttons on the Apple earpods don't work.
What works is Double Click on the button for next track, Triple Click for Previous Track, Single Click for Pause and Play.

Antutu Benchmarks:
Running the Antutu Benchmark App
What i noticed was the FPS for a 1280x720 3D rendering ranged from 1.8fps to 12 fps depending on the detail level of the scene
The Final Score is 21k+ (Screenshot attached)
Screenshot_20151117-115132.png    Screenshot_20151117-115139.png    Screenshot_20151117-115154.png

The Google Play Store interface looks different as well
Screenshot_20151117-125223.png

RAM:
The Free RAM with No Apps Installed
Screenshot_20151117-113142.png
With General Google Apps and some Messengers installed
Screenshot_20151117-215204.png

Battery:
Now for Battery Life
Phone Fully Charged at 3:22 PM
Screenshot_20151117-152235.png

At 9:28 PM the Battery use is as follows (Considering 2.5 Hours the Phone was without network on the Primary SIM, But apart from that 3G was ON Fulltime)
Screenshot_20151117-212856.png    Screenshot_20151117-212903.png

At 11:54 after using the phone continously for making the review videos and checking it out
I get close to 2 hours of Screen ON time for a battery drain of 52%.
Extrapolating based on these stats I can say that this ROM would give close to 4 Hours SOT, which is impressive.

Screenshot_20151117-235820.png     Screenshot_20151117-235826.png

Now for something that we have all been looking out for
The Doze Mode!

What is Doze Mode?
According to a post on androidcentral
You won't have to do anything to use the new Doze feature. There are no switches or settings you need to toggle, and once you've updated to Marshmallow it just works. That is, when it's supposed to work.

And that's the thing. You won't see any benefit from Doze while your phone is in your pocket and you're working or at school. Things need to be idle, and that means really idle.

For Doze to kick in, your phone needs to be sitting still with the screen off, and not connected to a charger. That means no moving around and nudging the gyro or other motion sensors, no touching the screen or the buttons and no waving your hand around in front of it if you're using a phone like the new phones from Motorola that have motion detection on the front bezel. Set it down, and leave it alone.

So to test this.. I charged my phone completely (Screenshot below) and then just let it be on WiFi
Screenshot_20151118-021410.png

I went to sleep
Now since there no indication whatsoever for the doze mode.
All there is to decipher its usefullness is the battery that you wake up with in the morning
So heres the screenshot for the battery use overnight without the phone being touched.
Screenshot_20151118-070513.png

If you see for a 2000mAh battery if the graph shows that the battery will last 2 days on wifi.. its commendable! Right?
But if u see the time for which the doze mode was on, its around 15 mins less than 5 hours or so. So waking up to 88% battery seems to be fairly decent.

Please let me know what happens to your phones in the same situation on MIUI. It would be interesting to understand where MIUI stands on this feautre. Personally I fell MIUI is not far behind.
There will be a difference but I feel it should be only marginal.

System Tuner:

A Feature that is added to CM13 is the System Tuner.
For those using MIUI this feature would not be something out of the blue for you.
To enable this, Long press on the Settings button in the notification shade
Now got Settings and scroll all the way down to find System Tuner

Upon entering theres a notice displayed
Screenshot_20151118-083442.png

Inside you will find
Screenshot_20151118-083521.png

The quick settings is basically the Toggles that are visible on the toggle page (two finger swipe down)
and the Status bar settings encapsulates the icons that will be visible on the status bar.

Another Interesting Feature that I noticed was under Developer Options
Screenshot_20151118-085041.png

The USB Configuration setting now has 3 More options.
Tried using Audio Source, but I think it will work only with USB Speakers or a USB Device that can be a Audio Sink
Haven't tried MIDI or RNDIS. Will update on this later

Bugs Noticed So Far:
1. Cannot Change Mobile Network Settings and Cannot Switch from 3G mode on First sim to 2G

2. Going into Battery Light Setting makes it Crash

3. Going into the App Notifications Settings makes it Crash

4. Cannot Apply CM12 themes on CM13. System UI Crashes

5. Text Overlap with center clock when too many toggles are ON
Screenshot_20151118-083647.png

5. The OPtion to integrate the text inside the battery symbol when charging doesn't work

Verdict:-

• Good For Regular Use: If you generally stay in places where 3G coverage is there then you should have no problems, otherwise a work around is that you switch the sim card, on which you expect calls and sms, onto the second sim slot.
  • Smooth and Minimal Lag on Heavy Applications
  • UI Similar to Lollipop but less laggy.

So This wraps up my review.. I'll keep adding stuff as I come across it!!
Hope this review gives you a clean insight of the CM13 features for a regular Daily use.

Favorite4 Share

Rated by 31 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sa.1985 + 2 Great!
yovan_jiawan + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 1 Great!
RahulDoliaJ + 5 Awesome!
namchester + 1 Awesome!
samtinglong + 1 Awesome!
xamno + 1 Fantastic!
y.lallu + 5 Superb!
LuvMI1s + 1 Agreed!
techgreed + 5 Awesome!
chai23 + 1 Thanks!
the_mave_rick + 1 Thanks!
Veethahavya + 5
Simran + 5 Awesome!
Abhra + 5 Thanks!
eghigabred + 5 Fantastic!
Abduloo7 + 5 Fantastic!
Doraha_Raman + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ansarifauwaz + 5 Awesome!
cool_hafizh + 1 Awesome!
Manwex + 5 Thanks!
abhirupshaw + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ghanshyamshinde + 5 Awesome!
srav1 + 5 Great!
meredithhan + 10 Awesome!
shashankp1 + 10 + 3 Great!
Muz_paray + 3 Great!

Experience +151  Prestige +18  View Rating Log

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
450 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi Power BankMi BandMagic CubeMi KeyMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi ScaleMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI S1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarDiwali 800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearCamera Filter Guru Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI SpainI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PFan Of MIUI ItalyThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyStar WarsHappy 20195 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Drop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Dual Camera6 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2017NougatSurpriseBlack SharkHeart to Heart9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F1OTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableMi Story TellerApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverRingtone TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

23:10, Dec-25-2015 | From PC
|
Great review! I'm glad they fixed the buggy CM12.1 and I hope an official one comes out to check out on my Galaxy.

Please let me know what happens to your phones in the same situation on MIUI. It would be interesting to understand where MIUI stands on this feautre. Personally I fell MIUI is not far behind.
There will be a difference but I feel it should be only marginal.

MIUI is definitely not far behind since it is far ahead. When sleeping with the fully charged phone on wifi I lose 0% battery. Compared to any loss of battery when the phone isn't being used and MIUI is the winner. Losing 12% overnight is pretty standard for smartphones so I'm glad it isn't as bad as lollipop was when you could wake up to 30% or more battery loss. (I had a friend that woke up to a dead phone once lol. It turned out his CM12.1 decided to pretend the charger wasn't plugged in and drained the whole night)

The sad part is that was with Doze on? Now I really want to know what MIUI does that saves battery so well. I know Marshmallow eats up more RAM than Kitkat or earlier versions but that shouldn't do that much to the battery. Since I lose about 10-12% on my old Galaxy S3 phone back on Jelly Bean and that was well before Doze came out I just wonder what Marshmallow is doing in the background that it still lose 12% with the new Doze feature on. How much would it lose with it off?

I thought Doze might have been the same thing MIUI did that saves up on battery as much as it does but I guess Google still has work to do.

Comment

BharatG True and good observations!!  11:25, Dec-26-2015

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
399 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 41500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Monday900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper FridaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ Follower8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroDebate MasterRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentAndroid Elf

10:26, Nov-18-2015 | From PC
|
Great review

Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3147 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Air PurifierMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi USB FanMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyYeelight Bedside LampMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi 4iMi MIXRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 3SMi 4cMi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 4MIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Myanmar5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan Diwali Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourAtaturk MourningMIUI Font LoverI Love 2016Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Saturday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Super SundayRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Happy Holi Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersSuper MondayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewBlack SharkGold Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Diamond Super Moderator13 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurprise5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

10:29, Nov-18-2015 | From PC
|
Fantastic review
It helpful for newbies

Supreme Member

Redmi 1s Owner

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1185 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi USB FanMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMagic CubeMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi Selfie LightMi Power StripMijia PenXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi HomeMijia IHP Rice CookerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi LED LightMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi PadRedmi 3SMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Pokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayWomen's Day Medal800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super ThursdayI Love 2016Surge S11 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourRocket to Future300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Device Mythbusters3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMalaysia AnniversaryOlympics Medal3500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta Team9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Star WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizYouth Pledge5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Wallpaper ContestMr. DependableStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Humor MasterMIUI King

Author| 10:32, Nov-18-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks @A092_DEVS and @sepneela

Credits
Device
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM
10:42, Nov-18-2015 | Via mobile
|
thanks

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
7589 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi 2I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRingolicious MedalWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI 8th AnniversaryGold Super ModeratorDiamond Super Moderator13 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019MIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraMIUI 10SurpriseMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor Master

10:45, Nov-18-2015 | From PC
|
Great Work and Review....!!!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 1SFan Of MIUI India

10:59, Nov-18-2015 | From PC
|
Nice!
from a tech-savvy Indian!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 7Mi TVRedmi 1SThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

11:27, Nov-18-2015 | Via mobile
|
very useful

MIUI Device Team

Welcome to MIUI Forum

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
502 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicRedmi 3Mi 5Mi Max Mi 4cMi PadRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi NotePokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20162100K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdaySuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSurge S1I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Device Expert10 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master

11:47, Nov-18-2015 | Via mobile
|
AWESOME!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
132 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI 71 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016UEFA EURO MedalI Love Mi BunnyHumor Master

13:22, Nov-18-2015 | From PC
|
Nice review

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list