因为小米,所以米粉

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
3623 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Power BankMi KeyMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMi 4iRedmiMi TVMi 1Mi PadMi 3Mi NoteRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Redmi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 Review1st Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk Mourning300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan600K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary900K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's Day2014 Christmas1700K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorMi TalentYouth PledgeDebate MasterInbox ZeroRingtone Star Technology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerStar MIUI News Team MemberStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. Dependable

[News] [Xiaomi Double 11] Introducing New 20000 mAh Mi Powerbank & Power Strip

[ Promote]
41674 201 |
13:45, Nov-08-2015
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by vincent_khoo at 11:23, Nov-09-2015

Xiaomi Double 11 (Nov. 11) Shopping Festival Feature Reports
More Mi Gadgets : 11 Days of Carnival

154639y43xckx46z31xj3q.png.thumb.jpg

What is the surprise for today? Is there any new Mi Gadgets announced in China? Yes, surely we have. I will bring all the updates live from China for all of you.

20000 mAh Mi Power Bank
Who can tell Mi what's the current capacity of Mi Power bank selling in the market? I am sure very Mi Fans will get it correctly and easily.
The answer is Mi Power bank 16000 mAh, 10400/10000 mAh & lastly 5000 mAh

cdb20000_01.jpg

Some of you might still demand for more and bigger capacity especially for those who often travel or on vacation. Ok here is the solution. Introducing the brand new shiny 20000 mAh Mi Powerbank !

When we are traveling around, electronic devices such as phones and camera is in our MUST bring list. But there is a problem, the more electronic devices then the more charger we need to bring as well. 20000 mAh MI power bank is your solution. Lets see some comparison so that you understand better on how huge the capacity is. It can charge up Mi 4 for 4.5 times, iphone 6 for 7 times, ipad mini for 3 times and Macbook for 1.2 times !

cdb20000_03.jpg

T1zLbvB4xv1RXrhCrK!482x482.jpg

T1FaCTB4Zv1RXrhCrK!482x482.jpg

It has two usb ports which makes you easier to share your power with your love one. Sharing is caring isn't it?

The best feature is here, it supports DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A and fast charging. We did a test on 20000 & 10000 mAh Mi Power bank. In 3 hours time, the new power bank managed to charge and store up to 11000 mAh while the other one just up to 5000 mAh.

cdb20000_05.jpg

Some might wonder if this Mi Power bank has such a big capacity would it be bulky and heavy? Nope, it's even lighter (338g) than the weight add up by 2 X10000 mAh Mi Power bank (414g)

cdb20000_06.jpg

The maximum output is 5.1V/3.6 A. You can charge up to two devices at once. Get more output than ordinary dual-port chargers. A maximum output of 5.1V/3.6A brings you to a whole new level of high-speed charging.It supports most of the devices in the market now.

cdb20000_07.jpg

We can even charge Macbook with this power bank !

World-class chipset protection with nine layers of circuit protection, built by Texas Instruments. Mi Power Bank's adopted USB smart-control and charging/discharging chips from Texas Instruments provide nine layers of circuit chip protection while enhancing efficiency.

cdb20000_09.jpg

World-class chips not only are safer, but also improve charging conversion rate and stabilize discharging voltage with advanced resistance-capacitance sensors to optimize efficiency and durability. 100 rounds, Increased 10 % power output efficiency, Up to 93 % conversion rate and a minimum 12700 mAh actual output

cdb20000_11.jpg

The total length is 318mm and built with high quality material

cdb20000_10.jpg

If you see closely the brand new Mi Power bank is better to grip and hold. It's not slippery and easily got scratched anymore

20000 mAh Mi Power bank priced at 149 Yuan (23 USD)

5 Power Sockets Mi Power Strip

power strip.jpg

The Good Design Award is a comprehensive design-promotion system that picks good design out of a variety of unfolding phenomena, and aims to enrich our lives, industries, and society as a whole by highlighting and celebrating these works. It is hosted by the Japan Institute for Design Promotion, a public interest incorporated foundation Recipients of a Good Design Award are granted use of the G Mark symbol, which has been an emblem of good design for over half a century

wukongchaxianban_02.jpg

wukongchaxianban_04.jpg

wukongchaxianban_05.jpg

wukongchaxianban_03 (1).jpg

wukongchaxianban_08.jpg
wukongchaxianban_01.jpg

Basically it does not differ much from the Mi Power Strip with USB which they launched previously.The Mi Power Strip is similar in size to a pencil case. It has 5 power sockets and they removed the USB ports. The housing is made from fire-resistant materials, capable of withstanding 750 degrees of heat.Terminals within the power strip are made of phosphor bronze, built on a copper bar connectivity system.

Mi Power Strip priced at 39 Yuan (6 USD)!

Single-option Poll, 422 members voted
68.25% 288
4.27% 18
27.49% 116
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite2 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

dishwara + 1 Thanks!
silverviolet85 + 1 Great!
x-chel + 1 Great!
skayver + 1 Fantastic!
Bobi_01_123 + 1 Thanks!
sangramprout + 1 Great!
VincGoff + 1 Great!
Bughinirari + 10 + 3 Great!
Dusty2015 + 2 Great!
Rameez24592 + 1 Fantastic!
shashankp1 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
ash@win + 1 Awesome!
kevinleongjj + 5 Great!
ansarifauwaz + 5 Awesome!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 2 Fantastic!
AilsaZ + 10 + 2 Thanks!
maZPri + 2 Great!
sepneela + 3 Fantastic!
khamilmoknah + 5 Awesome!
LinkWii777 + 1 Great!
DiLshadSys + 5 Fantastic!
spegwar + 10 Great!
@kshay + 10 Fantastic!
Dezzmond + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Deepugadu + 5 Awesome!
Lucky16 + 2 Great!

Experience +154  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
755 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 1SMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi Pad2014 ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween1300K Forum MembersDiwali Xiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day700K Forum Members600K Forum Members800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMi TalentStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Resources TeamDie-hard MIUI FanSuper ModeratorAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackHumor MasterRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ Follower

13:57, Nov-08-2015
|
omg, that's a beast powerbank.

Supreme Member

It has Begun

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.MAAMIDG
Online time
1067 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi BandMIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 7Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi 3Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi NoteRedmi 3Mi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 22014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Halloween300K Forum Members600K Forum Members900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersSingapore Birthday800K Forum Members700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography GuruAndroid GuruStar Of IconsMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRingtone MasterRingtone Star Super ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterRingtone TalentUpdates LoverYouth PledgeRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroHumor Master

14:17, Nov-08-2015
|
This post was edited by lokgenie at 17:37, Nov-08-2015

i need that 20000 mah powerbank
TRUE WARRIOR WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

MIUI Family & Friends.

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
958 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi WiFi RouterFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali MIUI Halloween900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy New Year300K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Resources TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014

14:29, Nov-08-2015
|
Great product at such an awesome size with huge capacity and an affordable price.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
MIUI Version
Online time
430 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!Mi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Mi PadMi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteRedmi 3Redmi 1SMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4i800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Halloween900K Forum MembersDiwali 1700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper TalentApp TalentStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMr. DependableForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Resources TeamRingtone Star Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMi Talent

14:45, Nov-08-2015
|
I definitely want the new power bank in India.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
155 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 20161 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Ringtone Star

15:07, Nov-08-2015 Via mobile
|
I'm curious as how to use the powerbank to charge a MacBook. Using a USB type C adapter?

Comment

vincent_khoo Yeap~  15:22, Nov-08-2015

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
V7.5.1.0.LXIMIDE
Online time
68 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 4cMIUI Halloween800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Beta TeamTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:10, Nov-08-2015
|
I think i wanna buy a mi power bank now

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.0.3.0.MALMIDG
Online time
1212 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi 2Redmi NoteMi NoteRedmi 3Mi 3Redmi 1SRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMerry Christmas900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenHappy New YearFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover

15:10, Nov-08-2015
|
Hope it come to India soon...
Respect comes from Knowledge...Period

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
173 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 4cMi TVMi 3Mi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Mi 4SMi Note ProMi PadRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Mi Live MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics MedalFan of MIUI Myanmar800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Translation ContributorMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentWallpaper ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterRingtone Star Debate MasterInbox ZeroRingtone TalentAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeScroll Of Wisdom

15:28, Nov-08-2015
|
Awesome..
Deeps.. ♥

Elite Member

Drowned In MIUI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
809 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi BandFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from Malaysia600K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Halloween1300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMi TalentTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeAndroid ElfHumor MasterAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone TalentRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:33, Nov-08-2015
|
lokgenie replied at 2015-11-8 11:47
i need that 2000 mah powerbank

You forget another 0
Hail MIUI
Use Reply option to notify me of your reply.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list