Elite Member

Love Mi3

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
244 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMi WiFi RouterFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi NoteMi 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate Master2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Global Forum 2014Humor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterUpdates LoverInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Follower

[Tips & Tutorials] How to Set Up for the First Time in MIUI 7 Global ROM?

[ Promote]
21546 146 |
11:08, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Dear fellow MIUIers,

On 19th of August 2015, MUI has been officially launched in India. The all new MIUI 7, based on the theme “Yours by design”, with improvements on the battery performance, operation performance and many more. On the same time, MIUI 7 also improves the user experience by tweaking the UI and themes. The developer version of MIUI is available on the24th of August.

For normal MIUI users, those who prefer stable version of MIUI, the stable version for MIUI 7 has been confirmed available on the 27th of Nov where OTA updates will be available in batch for updates. With the OTA updates available, there is no need for the users to manually flash the ROM,and this provided a better MIUI user experience.

The first time when MIUI 7 was upgraded into the phone, going into the MIUI system UI, there is a series of basic phone set up to be done. This is a tutorial on how to set up the MIUI 7 welcome page and together,we can experience the awesomeness of MIUI 7.

When the phone is started with MIUI 7, instead of being greeted by the bubble animation in MIUI 6, MIUI 7 welcome users with the colorful tangram. For the first page, the users will have to select the phone language package.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-41-27.png

After you have selected the language package, the next page is to select the user’s locale. This is only available in the global MIUI as there are different default settings for the country selected, which will in the end provided better user experience accordingly to the country that you have selected.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-41-39.png

The page that comes after is the connect to network page.Here, you are prompt to connect to your WiFi. Select your WiFi ID and key in the password. Connection to WiFI will enable you to log in your Google account and Mi ID.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-41-46.png Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-41-53.png

Before you started to really experience the MIUI 7, you have to agree to all the Terms of Service and the Privacy Policy for MIUI 7. It is compulsory for all users to read and understand the terms before you guys agree, but I’m sure most of you did not even read it. Actually, me myself also did not read it.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-42-14.png Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-42-30.png Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-42-37.png

After that, you will be prompt to insert the SIM card and continue.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-43-03.png

In the global version of MIUI, Google service come pre-installed. Thus, you will be prompt to log in/create a new Google account for new user. You will have to choose whether to back up your data to Google account and receive offers from Google Play. After that, set up the Payment info for the Google Service.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-43-08.png Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-43-14.png Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-43-51.png Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-43-58.png

After the Google Account, you will have to log in/create a MI Account. Mi account is specifically available for Xiaomi phones only. It is the same account that you use to log in into this forum and the same account you use for the purchasing of Mi products in the website. You can sign in into MI account with the phone number or email that you had registered with.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-44-04.png Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-44-18.png

The next step is the Mi cloud service. Mi cloud service comes together with Xiaomi phones as a cloud backup system, where you can backup and restore all your photos, contacts, call history and messages across all the Xiami devices that you own.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-44-45.png

The Find Device service will enable you to track you Xiaomi phones just in case you lost it. You can go to www.mi.com/micloud to manage your phone if you lost it.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-44-49.png

The last part is to set up your device accordingly to your preference. You can choose to set it up as a new device or restore the backup available in the Mi cloud. Selecting the backup will clone all the stuffs available in your other Mi phones.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-44-57.png Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-45-16.png

In Additional settings, it is recommendable for users to switch on the Location and User Experience Program. The Location will enable the Find Device to work better in case you lost your phones and User Experience Program will provide data that is important to upgrade the MIUI.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-47-12.png

Last but not least, there will be a pop up to ask for location service from Google as well.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-47-20.png

That’s it! With all the setting set up, you’re ready to rock with MIUI 7!

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-47-29.png

Tadaaaa!!! The main page and theme for MIUI 7.

Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-47-40.png

Hope you guys like MIUI 7 as I do

Favorite7 Share

Rated by 30 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Syed\'s + 1 Thanks!
due3die + 1 Fantastic!
bjodude + 1 Thanks!
Indresh268 + 1 Awesome!
guffoe + 5 Thanks!
winwin10 + 1 Awesome!
DJMACHOX + 1 Great!
DiLshadSys + 5 Thanks for info
Manwex + 5 Awesome!
AlexandruD + 1 Agreed!
FelixBR + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Yashionex + 5 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
@kshay + 10 + 3 Thanks!
ericsho96 + 1 Great!
sudhirbabu + 5 Fantastic!
fksgs2 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
valentyn + 1 Great!
Jamesdedi + 1 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 3 Great!
Technoking2020 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ATP:RedRice + 2 Great!
babeesh + 1 Great!
Lucky16 + 10 + 2 Great!
lijo_1 + 10 + 2 Awesome!
marcus_keong + 10 + 3 Awesome!
shashankp1 + 3 Great!

Experience +153  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
13:40, Nov-03-2015 | From PC
|
I am using Xiaomi Mi4. It was working fine and when MIUI upgraded to MIUI 7.0 the problems started. It was not sync the google account and I had to reset completely. After resetting, the sync problem got solved but the new problem started.....incoming calls get Auto rejected!

I had reset a couple of times still the problem exits. I have also checked the following:

I have checked the in System App ----> Incoming Call setting ----> except for Proximity Sensor all others (including Mute first ring ) is in "off" position. I had a look at block list and its empty.

When I call from any other numbers ( I tried from different numbers) it always get a busy tone and in the call list of my Mi4 I can see the number from which the call came....and against the number its written as "rejected". Funny thing it doesn't even ring but straight away reject the call. FYI, after these rejection, I tried the "Forward when busy" option and it when I ring my number on Mi4 the call straight away get forwarded to my another number!!!  

I am urgently require help as I am unable to use this phone to receive calls.

Thanks in advance for all helps.

Super moderator

君子之交,淡如水!

Credits
Device
Mi 1
Online time
2308 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Water PurifierNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia IHP Rice CookerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMi Max Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4SMi NoteMi 5Mi Note ProMi 5sMi 5s LaunchRedmi 2RedmiRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProMi 4iRedmi NoteMi TVMi MIXHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Diwali5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 4th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasSingapore Birthday900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 Review800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksSurge S11700K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkrainePokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMid-Autumn FestivalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeDiamond Super ModeratorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfStar Of MIUI Device TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertStar Of IconsMr. DependableHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerApp TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI King

11:14, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
awesome!

Had you Upgraded yet?

Elite Member

MIUI IN MY NERVES

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
817 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi T-ShirtMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Band 2MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi 3Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi PadRedmi 1SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMalaysia Anniversary700K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi TalentMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomRingtone TalentAndroid ElfInbox Zero

15:53, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
Cool loved it

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
108 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 8Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4c800K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper FridayHappy Valentine's Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi Lover Medal10 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Talent

15:57, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
awesome

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Dear Life, Make Me Famous But

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1646 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestRedmi ProMi 5Redmi 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi NoteMi PadDiwali Fan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI India900K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App500K Forum MembersI Love 201690000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Surge S1Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mr. DependableTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 3 ExplorerInbox ZeroSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

16:02, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
awesome, thanks for sharing
A Superfan of Xiaomi and Former Super Moderator of Mi 4 and Mi 5 subforum

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
312 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi WiFi RouterMi VRMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi NoteMi TVMi NoteFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO Medal2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from India800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th Anniversary900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersOlympics MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI 9Happy New Year90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1I Love 20161800K Forum MembersDiwali 1500K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Follower9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Global Forum 2014Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Expert2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroHumor MasterOTA Feedback

16:08, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
Nice...

Supreme Member

❤❤❤ MIUI ❤❤❤

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
992 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi USB FanMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi VR HeadsetMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi Power StripMi BoxMi KeyMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 2015Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SMi NoteMi 3Mi Max Mi 2Mi 1Redmi 1SRedmi 3Redmi Note 3Mi PadMi Note ProMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 4SRedmi ProMi Pad 2Mi 4iMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi 2RedmiI Love 2016MIUI Fan from Turkey2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 2100K Forum Members700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Super WednesdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI SpainPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Italy5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Poland1300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollUEFA EURO MedalMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy New Year800K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan of MIUI MyanmarGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomStar WarsStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruNougatDebate MasterBlack SharkMIUI 10MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryApp MasterMIUI Halloween 201813 Million Forum MembersOreo10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMIUI KingWallpaper StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMr. DependableUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyRingtone TalentStar Of IconsRingtone Star MIUI Global Forum 2014App TalentApp StarTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

16:11, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
awesome,thanks

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
Online time
271 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 4cMi Pad800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceDiwali Thanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone TalentMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid ElfRingtone Star Mi TalentInbox ZeroAndroid Guru

16:11, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the details
Redmi Note LTE ,  Power Bank 16000 mah, Mi LED light, Mi USB Fan, Mi In-Ear Headphones, Mi Band

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Indian Subforum

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
880 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iMi PadMi 4cRedmi 2RedmiMi TVRedmi Note 22014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan 900K Forum Members500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Follower

16:19, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
A kick-start article for beginners. Thanks for sharing.

Kindly make use of search option. It helps a lot.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
123 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi Note 2800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali1 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:22, Nov-02-2015 | From PC
|
Great in all

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list