Author: PsychoFreak
Lucky Draw Lucky Draw View winners Welcome to lucky draw thread!  Winning reply no.: 9, 99,199,299, 399,499,599,699,799,899,999,1099,1199,1299,1399,1499,1599,1699,1799,1899 

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.MALMIED
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi VRMi Band 2Mi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicRedmi 3SWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Super MondaySuper WednesdaySuper Saturday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Thursday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMiPopMi Story TellerAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerTheme Talent6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMi Lover MedalMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover

14:20, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
I'm Single.....& this is the song dedicated to Me.....Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Singles are the SuperStar.....😂😂

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Cool

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4MIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSurge S1Happy New YearMiPop7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback

14:20, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I Stared up just to see
With all of the faces, You were the one next to Me.
-One Republic- If I Loose Myself

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Women's Day Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMi TalentOTA Feedback

14:21, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Main Jahan rahu.. Teri yaad saath hai.. 😘
From the movie Namastey London.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxAwesome!Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasSurge S1MIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members

14:21, Feb-12-2018 | From APP
|
You're still the one
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night
- You're Still The One - Shania Twain

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxAwesome!Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasSurge S1MIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members

14:22, Feb-12-2018 | From APP
|
You're still the one
The one that I belong to
You're still the one
The only one I dream of

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

14:22, Feb-12-2018 | From APP
|
You're still the one
The one that I belong to
You're still the one
The only one I dream of

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
MIUI Version
V9.2.2.0.MBFMIEK
Online time
340 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi Note 44 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalMi Live MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru Medal300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertMi Story TellerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi TalentIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Scroll Of Wisdom

14:23, Feb-12-2018 | From PC
|
Finally a chance to say "Hey I love you" never again to be all alone

From the song "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone
See No Evil    Hear No Evil    Speak No Evil

Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK
Online time
70 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI PDie-hard MIUI Fan

14:23, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Quit playing games with my heart. Backstreet Boys....

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDebate Master7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI Follower

14:26, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
"are you ready kids ?" - spongebob squarepants op. soundtrack.

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
274 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotNinebot MiniMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi VRMi BandMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Wednesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentWomen's Day MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 9Ataturk MourningSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalApp TalentStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterStar WarsInbox ZeroForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentScroll Of WisdomMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Updates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMr. Dependable

14:28, Feb-12-2018 | From PC
|
Mariah Carey-Without You

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list