Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
593 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi TalentStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar Of Technology

[Quick Discussion] [Quick Discussion #3] Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why?

[ Promote]
56176 1179 |
19:37, Feb-06-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our third series of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was  Will USB Type-C Earphone Replace 3.5mm Jack in Near Future?  Here comes another interesting discussion, "Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why? "  MIUI 9 - Lightning Fast. With lots of optimizations, improvements and attractive features MIUI has over 280 million users around the globe. Recently MIUI 9.2 Global stable ROM rolled out which packs lot more features. One of the most important changes in MIUI 9 is the new notification shade, performance, smart image editing and much more. Have a quick look at all new features in MIUI 9.

Some of the major features offered in MIUI 9:

• 1. Split Screen
  • 2. App Vault
  • 3. New notification shade
  • 4. New themes and Optimized UI
  • 5. Image search and Smart assistant
  • 6. All new calendar
  • 7. Revamped settings
  • 8. Immensive features in image editing
  • 9. Screen recorder, MI Video app and more

Apart from that MIUI 9 offers MIUI Lab, Quick launch of apps, Security app enhancements, Lock screen and Home screen enhancements, New key and gesture shortcuts, Silent mode adjustments, Bundled notifications, Revamped hotspot settings, Optimized MI mover, All new MI Browser, Icon animation.

So, which feature attracts you most and why?

Please share your views and opinion.

Note: You can select a maximum of 4 options.

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous Quick Discussions:

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why?

MultiplePolls: ( Maximum 4 choices ), 2780 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite26 Share

Rated by 28 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

srspinto + 4 Awesome!
devb113 + 2 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
jezzievhoid.05 + 2 Awesome!
bratskij + 2 Thanks!
36918524z + 1 Awesome!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
dlugi64 + 3 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Ayavrik + 1 Great!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kistner@mail.ru + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
snj171988 + 1 Great!
tushar01fb + 5 Thanks!
Khambopo + 1 Awesome!
LordDarthVader + 1 Awesome!
clouude + 5 Fantastic!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Awesome!
maZPri + 4 Agreed!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Wonski79 + 2 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Nowfel + 10 + 5 Awesome!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +140  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4XSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017NougatTheme Talent

04:51, Feb-07-2018 | From PC
|
For me, the interesting feature is screen recording. Recording allows others to show how to do or learn new functions.

Elite Member

Common User Representative

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VRMi BoxMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUISuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Surge S1300K Forum MembersMIUI PMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTheme TalentNougatStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverOreo

10:05, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
This post was edited by HemiQuaver at 10:29, Feb-07-2018

Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. 📱📲Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI. 👥

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

10:48, Feb-07-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Notification Shade becuse after miui 9 update it new look is so good and useful features have new Notifications Shade. It on one of the main features is any app use time(Ex.any game) we can give massage reply with out existing running app. also new Notifications Shad have good looking.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members

10:48, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
1. Split Screen is all I've been waiting for. I like to write a note and then post it somewhere, with split screen I don't need to open and close and open and close the apps just to switch from the note to social media.

2. Image Editing : easiest way to edit photo, especially cropping and adding text. I used to delete manually the original photo, and now it's automatically fixed with the latest edit.

3. Screen Recorder : finally I don't need to use 3rd party app just to record game from my phone.
REGARD
ZIE

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
410 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:49, Feb-07-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Hi, everyone!
Of course this is an opportunity for Quick Replies in the notification bar on Android 7 and Splitscreen with changing size. Also, I want to note the new Mi Explorer and new App Vault ! Thanks, Xiaomi ! :)

Comment

binbinio Exactly! On Android 7 not on MIUI 9...  13:54, Feb-07-2018

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

1582660633 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMi Talent

12:39, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
notification shade and split screen are very good features but not now available in Android 6, but image editing , smart assistant, apps like mi video , screen recorder, are also good all features should be in Android 6 device or gave them Android upgrade

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Quick Discussion

12:37, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
split screen much help me for multitasking without changing the application screen one by one

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme Talent7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick Discussion

16:21, Feb-08-2018 | From APP
|
The app vault is a very cool feature that helps me access apps i use regularly via the app shortcut tab, instead of having to flip through pages. of the home screens. I also like the split screen feature though it works only in the browser of my phone for now. The newly introduced picture editing feature in the gallery app is also fantastic especially the eraser applet i love it. And the fact that MIUI 9 makes the phone respond fantastically well is a very big plus.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersGamer Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick Discussion

17:21, Feb-08-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts me the most is Mi Music App With Sound Enhancer & Equalizer.
Why..? because the sound of music produced through Mi Sound Enhancer to the headset is very nice to hear in my ears, although the headset I use is a REGULAR headset but the sound produced like an PREMIUM headset.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2017I Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryHappy New YearPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMiPopMIUI 10Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryHumor Master5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarSurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingMi Story TellerStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017

03:21, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
I liked the new themes & Optmised UI, because in my opinion, Optimised UI is the best part of it. And in every update UI should be optimised to give a longer battery life, Fast opening and closing of apps,games,videos & many more. UI optimisation must be first thing for developers to get in and improve. Besides this security patch level should be provided time-time to ensure safety from malware & hackers. MIUI 9 mostly runs with Nougat on many devices and With Marshmallow also but it offers speed.
That's all i liked MIUI9.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 9MIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruTechnology Guru

13:16, Feb-09-2018 | From PC
|
To be honest, the one I'm enjoying more is "quick reply" and "new notifications" those two just made this update better.

Diamond Member

TOOOOO LONG WAITING FOR UNLOCK

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi BoxI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SGamer Mi BunnyMiPopDiscuss HereMIUI 10Surprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerTheme Talent

15:04, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. 📱📲Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi BoxMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearRocket to FutureMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMr. DependableOreo

18:12, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Notification Shade becuse after miui 9 update it new look is so good and useful features have new Notifications Shade. It on one of the main features is any app use time(Ex.any game) we can give massage reply with out existing running app. also new Notifications Shad have good looking.
Neverevergiveup!!!!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SPuzzle MasterSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMost Active MIUIer7 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of Wisdom5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverStar WarsMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMIUI Follower

06:22, Feb-10-2018 | From Redmi Note 2
|
actually, my fav update was the shortcuts where you swipe left on you main screen. the brief note helps me a lot. thank you MIUI 9

Platinum Member

Cool !! Always to Help...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
156 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi VRMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi 2Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 4iMi TVMi NoteI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Brazil1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal2 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's Day1400K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Monthly Talk300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSurge S11st Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyOreoStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryEvaluator Rep10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Surprise8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence DayYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMi Story TellerAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members

15:55, Feb-11-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

01:28, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
I was attracted with Split Screen and App Vault but being a Redmi 3s prime user I will never be able to use Split Screen which is a Android Nougat feature and Xiaomi will never provide the Android upgrade for it's old devices....Hats off to Xiaomi and its developers for providing us a cosmetic update which is just a waste for Redmi 3s users...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

12:40, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Miui 9 is good for those devices which got the update with Android Nougat but Miui 9 based on Android Marshmallow is just a cosmetic change and nothing else... Miui 8 was better if these were the features which we got after waiting a lot.... It seems that Miui developers forgot the fact that they are paid for giving concern to every Xiaomi devices but it is unfortunate to see that the devices with less specifications than Redmi Note 3 and 3s prime are getting Nougat update in beta version (Redmi 4a).....

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4X1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016MIUI 9Olympics MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny App StarSurpriseMi Story TellerNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDebate MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruRingtone Star

02:04, Feb-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4G Single SIM
|
double tap on menu button to quick change between the last two applications impressed me much!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

15:24, Feb-16-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
notification shade and split screen are very good features but not now available in Android 6, but image editing , smart assistant, apps like mi video , screen recorder, are also good all features should be in Android 6 device or gave them Android upgrade

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi BoxNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi BandMi Power BankFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuRedmi 2Redmi 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI PSuper SundayDiwali 1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SSurge S1MIUI 9MIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI FB FollowerDiscuss HereSurprise5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum 10 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi 5AOreoMi A1MIUI Medals CollectorStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterAndroid GuruQuick SurveyForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMi 5XOTA FeedbackNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

23:56, Feb-06-2018 | From APP
|
split screen
@SaiTyson

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Magic CubeAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMi Max Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Rocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017Diwali Happy DiwaliMerry ChristmasPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 10MIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatOreoMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter Follower

23:56, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
give us split screen and new notification shade for redmi note 3

Comment

binbinio That's exactly the hoax - these are Android features not MIUI... The preceding Andoid versions just do not have them that's why MIUI doesn't have them.  13:42, Feb-07-2018
[img]https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-IN&q=always+believe+that+something+wonderful&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmQEJUcqPpWoTV98ajQELEKjU2AQaBggVCAEICQwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKMwBqQPtCK4D7AjBA8QDygj4FqoDoSm3J4Y0qTW4KYc0uSmmKao18SEaMGqxwRT9JKTpZBVT3IEL9yV5klJ0oA

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
1155 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMijia Electric ScooterNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 4XMi Max Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi Pad 3Mi Pad 2Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5Redmi 3SMi 5XRedmi ProRedmi Note 4X90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper SaturdaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI P2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSuper ThursdayHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRedmi Note 5A/Prime9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Y1/LiteMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 26 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Mi A1Redmi 5/PlusHumor MasterRedmi 5APOCO F1Heart to HeartDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 10Dual CameraAndroid ElfQuick SurveyForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI KingMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyNougatMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master OreoRedmi Note 5/ProIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMi TalentIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of Technology

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From APP
|
Split Screen attracts me as we can use two apps simultaneously

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi BoxMi Power BankMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi ProRedmi Note 2Mi Note 210 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppDiwali Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI PSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyStar WarsMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsNougatTheme TalentMIUI Follower5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfInbox ZeroApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI KingDebate Master8 Million Forum Members

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
app vault

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi 4XMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayMIUI PMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyNougat2017 Annual AwardsMr. Dependable7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
good job

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
894 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI PMIUI SMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsNougat9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarMIUI Superstar10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereMIUI 10Star WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyBlack SharkOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomQuick SurveyMr. DependableMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyOreoMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology Guru8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterRingtone Expert

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
All of them

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
119 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi BandMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 7Redmi Note 4Mi MIXRedmi NoteMi 3Mi 4cMi Note Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn Festival500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Happy New YearThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI 10MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz Master7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Talent2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruApp StarDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanNougatMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableInbox Zero

23:58, Feb-06-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
surely split screen, help me a lot
Grab your future right now

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableAndroid Guru

00:00, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
All of...

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
68 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi BoxMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20 Million UsersI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI SMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayDiwali MIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper Saturday1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverSuper MondaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI KingOTA FeedbackStar WarsUpdates LoverTheme TalentStar Of TechnologySurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi DropDiscuss Here6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverApp StarApp TalentTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi Talent

00:02, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
sorry to tell you, as a redmi note 3 sd user I don't have most of the features as of now 😥

Comment

binbinio And most likely you'll never do have them. It's a hoax - these are Android features not MIUI... The preceding Andoid versions just do not have them that's why MIUI doesn't have them.  13:44, Feb-07-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list