Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
587 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi TalentStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar Of Technology

[Quick Discussion] [Quick Discussion #3] Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why?

[ Promote]
55927 1179 |
19:37, Feb-06-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our third series of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was  Will USB Type-C Earphone Replace 3.5mm Jack in Near Future?  Here comes another interesting discussion, "Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why? "  MIUI 9 - Lightning Fast. With lots of optimizations, improvements and attractive features MIUI has over 280 million users around the globe. Recently MIUI 9.2 Global stable ROM rolled out which packs lot more features. One of the most important changes in MIUI 9 is the new notification shade, performance, smart image editing and much more. Have a quick look at all new features in MIUI 9.

Some of the major features offered in MIUI 9:

• 1. Split Screen
  • 2. App Vault
  • 3. New notification shade
  • 4. New themes and Optimized UI
  • 5. Image search and Smart assistant
  • 6. All new calendar
  • 7. Revamped settings
  • 8. Immensive features in image editing
  • 9. Screen recorder, MI Video app and more

Apart from that MIUI 9 offers MIUI Lab, Quick launch of apps, Security app enhancements, Lock screen and Home screen enhancements, New key and gesture shortcuts, Silent mode adjustments, Bundled notifications, Revamped hotspot settings, Optimized MI mover, All new MI Browser, Icon animation.

So, which feature attracts you most and why?

Please share your views and opinion.

Note: You can select a maximum of 4 options.

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous Quick Discussions:

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why?

MultiplePolls: ( Maximum 4 choices ), 2780 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite26 Share

Rated by 28 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

srspinto + 4 Awesome!
devb113 + 2 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
jezzievhoid.05 + 2 Awesome!
bratskij + 2 Thanks!
36918524z + 1 Awesome!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
dlugi64 + 3 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Ayavrik + 1 Great!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kistner@mail.ru + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
snj171988 + 1 Great!
tushar01fb + 5 Thanks!
Khambopo + 1 Awesome!
LordDarthVader + 1 Awesome!
clouude + 5 Fantastic!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Awesome!
maZPri + 4 Agreed!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Wonski79 + 2 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Nowfel + 10 + 5 Awesome!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +140  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4XSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017NougatTheme Talent

04:51, Feb-07-2018 | From PC
|
For me, the interesting feature is screen recording. Recording allows others to show how to do or learn new functions.

Elite Member

Common User Representative

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VRMi BoxMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUISuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Surge S1300K Forum MembersMIUI PMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTheme TalentNougatStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverOreo

10:05, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
This post was edited by HemiQuaver at 10:29, Feb-07-2018

Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. 📱📲Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI. 👥

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

10:48, Feb-07-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Notification Shade becuse after miui 9 update it new look is so good and useful features have new Notifications Shade. It on one of the main features is any app use time(Ex.any game) we can give massage reply with out existing running app. also new Notifications Shad have good looking.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members

10:48, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
1. Split Screen is all I've been waiting for. I like to write a note and then post it somewhere, with split screen I don't need to open and close and open and close the apps just to switch from the note to social media.

2. Image Editing : easiest way to edit photo, especially cropping and adding text. I used to delete manually the original photo, and now it's automatically fixed with the latest edit.

3. Screen Recorder : finally I don't need to use 3rd party app just to record game from my phone.
REGARD
ZIE

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
347 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:49, Feb-07-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Hi, everyone!
Of course this is an opportunity for Quick Replies in the notification bar on Android 7 and Splitscreen with changing size. Also, I want to note the new Mi Explorer and new App Vault ! Thanks, Xiaomi ! :)

Comment

binbinio Exactly! On Android 7 not on MIUI 9...  13:54, Feb-07-2018

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

1582660633 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMi Talent

12:39, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
notification shade and split screen are very good features but not now available in Android 6, but image editing , smart assistant, apps like mi video , screen recorder, are also good all features should be in Android 6 device or gave them Android upgrade

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Quick Discussion

12:37, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
split screen much help me for multitasking without changing the application screen one by one

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme Talent7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick Discussion

16:21, Feb-08-2018 | From APP
|
The app vault is a very cool feature that helps me access apps i use regularly via the app shortcut tab, instead of having to flip through pages. of the home screens. I also like the split screen feature though it works only in the browser of my phone for now. The newly introduced picture editing feature in the gallery app is also fantastic especially the eraser applet i love it. And the fact that MIUI 9 makes the phone respond fantastically well is a very big plus.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersGamer Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

17:21, Feb-08-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts me the most is Mi Music App With Sound Enhancer & Equalizer.
Why..? because the sound of music produced through Mi Sound Enhancer to the headset is very nice to hear in my ears, although the headset I use is a REGULAR headset but the sound produced like an PREMIUM headset.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI S2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMiPop9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarSurprise5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017

03:21, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
I liked the new themes & Optmised UI, because in my opinion, Optimised UI is the best part of it. And in every update UI should be optimised to give a longer battery life, Fast opening and closing of apps,games,videos & many more. UI optimisation must be first thing for developers to get in and improve. Besides this security patch level should be provided time-time to ensure safety from malware & hackers. MIUI 9 mostly runs with Nougat on many devices and With Marshmallow also but it offers speed.
That's all i liked MIUI9.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 9MIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruTechnology Guru

13:16, Feb-09-2018 | From PC
|
To be honest, the one I'm enjoying more is "quick reply" and "new notifications" those two just made this update better.

Diamond Member

TOOOOO LONG WAITING FOR UNLOCK

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi BoxAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Happy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Super SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearSuper MondayMIUI PMIUI Forum AppMIUI SSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMiPopGamer Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI FollowerOreoStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals Collector

15:04, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. 📱📲Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi BoxMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearRocket to FutureMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMr. DependableOreo

18:12, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Notification Shade becuse after miui 9 update it new look is so good and useful features have new Notifications Shade. It on one of the main features is any app use time(Ex.any game) we can give massage reply with out existing running app. also new Notifications Shad have good looking.
Neverevergiveup!!!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalRingolicious MedalRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Android Elf2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

06:22, Feb-10-2018 | From Redmi Note 2
|
actually, my fav update was the shortcuts where you swipe left on you main screen. the brief note helps me a lot. thank you MIUI 9

Platinum Member

Cool !! Always to Help...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
154 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi TVMi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Happy Singles' Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20172014 ChristmasMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Forum AppMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Thursday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Monthly TalkSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi Bunny10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseEvaluator RepMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoBlack SharkMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence DayYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

15:55, Feb-11-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

01:28, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
I was attracted with Split Screen and App Vault but being a Redmi 3s prime user I will never be able to use Split Screen which is a Android Nougat feature and Xiaomi will never provide the Android upgrade for it's old devices....Hats off to Xiaomi and its developers for providing us a cosmetic update which is just a waste for Redmi 3s users...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

12:40, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Miui 9 is good for those devices which got the update with Android Nougat but Miui 9 based on Android Marshmallow is just a cosmetic change and nothing else... Miui 8 was better if these were the features which we got after waiting a lot.... It seems that Miui developers forgot the fact that they are paid for giving concern to every Xiaomi devices but it is unfortunate to see that the devices with less specifications than Redmi Note 3 and 3s prime are getting Nougat update in beta version (Redmi 4a).....

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4X1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016MIUI 9Olympics MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny App StarSurpriseMi Story TellerNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDebate MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruRingtone Star

02:04, Feb-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4G Single SIM
|
double tap on menu button to quick change between the last two applications impressed me much!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

15:24, Feb-16-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
notification shade and split screen are very good features but not now available in Android 6, but image editing , smart assistant, apps like mi video , screen recorder, are also good all features should be in Android 6 device or gave them Android upgrade

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterYi Action CameraMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi  BunnyI Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi 4XRedmi 3SRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day Medal1st AnniversarySuper MondaySuper SundayDiwali 10 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI SMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMiPop10 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterApp Star9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeBlack SharkTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsRedmi 5AOreoMi A1MIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverQuick SurveyMIUI KingMi TalentAndroid GuruMi 5XMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackNougat

23:56, Feb-06-2018 | From APP
|
split screen
@SaiTyson

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Magic CubeI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureDiwali Happy DiwaliSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnyStar WarsQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 5/ProNougatOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter Follower

23:56, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
give us split screen and new notification shade for redmi note 3

Comment

binbinio That's exactly the hoax - these are Android features not MIUI... The preceding Andoid versions just do not have them that's why MIUI doesn't have them.  13:42, Feb-07-2018
[img]https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-IN&q=always+believe+that+something+wonderful&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmQEJUcqPpWoTV98ajQELEKjU2AQaBggVCAEICQwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKMwBqQPtCK4D7AjBA8QDygj4FqoDoSm3J4Y0qTW4KYc0uSmmKao18SEaMGqxwRT9JKTpZBVT3IEL9yV5klJ0oA

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1031 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BandMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi 4XMi 5XMi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVMi Pad 3Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Super MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 2017300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliMerry Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMr. DependableBlack SharkIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongRedmi 5ARingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Quick SurveySurpriseApp StarStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMi A17 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus10 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Mi 5XScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekend Giveaway9 Million Forum MembersRedmi Y1/Lite2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProNougatOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals Collector

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From APP
|
Split Screen attracts me as we can use two apps simultaneously

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi BoxMi Power BankMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi ProRedmi Note 2Mi Note 210 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppDiwali Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI PSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyStar WarsMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsNougatTheme TalentMIUI Follower5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfInbox ZeroApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI KingDebate Master8 Million Forum Members

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
app vault

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi 4XMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayMIUI PMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyNougat2017 Annual AwardsMr. Dependable7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
good job

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
865 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI SSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI KingOreoMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Quick Survey6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp Star7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseBlack SharkOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI FollowerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverNougatRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyRedmi Quiz MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
All of them

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
118 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BoxMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 3Redmi Note 4Redmi NoteRedmi ProMi Note ProMi 4cMi MIXXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondaySurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalThanksgiving DayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsOTA FeedbackMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanNougatTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalApp StarMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

23:58, Feb-06-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
surely split screen, help me a lot
Grab your future right now

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableAndroid Guru

00:00, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
All of...

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi BoxMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI SMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayDiwali MIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper Saturday1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersMIUI 93 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyTheme TalentStar WarsTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI KingMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverApp StarApp TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi Talent

00:02, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
sorry to tell you, as a redmi note 3 sd user I don't have most of the features as of now 😥

Comment

binbinio And most likely you'll never do have them. It's a hoax - these are Android features not MIUI... The preceding Andoid versions just do not have them that's why MIUI doesn't have them.  13:44, Feb-07-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list