Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
570 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper ThursdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Quick Discussion] [Quick Discussion #3] Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why?

[ Promote]
55622 1179 |
19:37, Feb-06-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our third series of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was  Will USB Type-C Earphone Replace 3.5mm Jack in Near Future?  Here comes another interesting discussion, "Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why? "  MIUI 9 - Lightning Fast. With lots of optimizations, improvements and attractive features MIUI has over 280 million users around the globe. Recently MIUI 9.2 Global stable ROM rolled out which packs lot more features. One of the most important changes in MIUI 9 is the new notification shade, performance, smart image editing and much more. Have a quick look at all new features in MIUI 9.

Some of the major features offered in MIUI 9:

• 1. Split Screen
  • 2. App Vault
  • 3. New notification shade
  • 4. New themes and Optimized UI
  • 5. Image search and Smart assistant
  • 6. All new calendar
  • 7. Revamped settings
  • 8. Immensive features in image editing
  • 9. Screen recorder, MI Video app and more

Apart from that MIUI 9 offers MIUI Lab, Quick launch of apps, Security app enhancements, Lock screen and Home screen enhancements, New key and gesture shortcuts, Silent mode adjustments, Bundled notifications, Revamped hotspot settings, Optimized MI mover, All new MI Browser, Icon animation.

So, which feature attracts you most and why?

Please share your views and opinion.

Note: You can select a maximum of 4 options.

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous Quick Discussions:

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts You Most and Why?

MultiplePolls: ( Maximum 4 choices ), 2780 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite26 Share

Rated by 28 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

srspinto + 4 Awesome!
devb113 + 2 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
jezzievhoid.05 + 2 Awesome!
bratskij + 2 Thanks!
36918524z + 1 Awesome!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
dlugi64 + 3 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Ayavrik + 1 Great!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kistner@mail.ru + 1 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
snj171988 + 1 Great!
tushar01fb + 5 Thanks!
Khambopo + 1 Awesome!
LordDarthVader + 1 Awesome!
clouude + 5 Fantastic!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Awesome!
maZPri + 4 Agreed!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Wonski79 + 2 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Nowfel + 10 + 5 Awesome!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +140  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4XSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017NougatTheme Talent

04:51, Feb-07-2018 | From PC
|
For me, the interesting feature is screen recording. Recording allows others to show how to do or learn new functions.

Elite Member

Common User Representative

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VRMi BoxMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUISuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Surge S1300K Forum MembersMIUI PMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTheme TalentNougatStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverOreo

10:05, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
This post was edited by HemiQuaver at 10:29, Feb-07-2018

Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. 📱📲Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI. 👥

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

10:48, Feb-07-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Notification Shade becuse after miui 9 update it new look is so good and useful features have new Notifications Shade. It on one of the main features is any app use time(Ex.any game) we can give massage reply with out existing running app. also new Notifications Shad have good looking.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members

10:48, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
1. Split Screen is all I've been waiting for. I like to write a note and then post it somewhere, with split screen I don't need to open and close and open and close the apps just to switch from the note to social media.

2. Image Editing : easiest way to edit photo, especially cropping and adding text. I used to delete manually the original photo, and now it's automatically fixed with the latest edit.

3. Screen Recorder : finally I don't need to use 3rd party app just to record game from my phone.
REGARD
ZIE

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
298 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:49, Feb-07-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Hi, everyone!
Of course this is an opportunity for Quick Replies in the notification bar on Android 7 and Splitscreen with changing size. Also, I want to note the new Mi Explorer and new App Vault ! Thanks, Xiaomi ! :)

Comment

binbinio Exactly! On Android 7 not on MIUI 9...  13:54, Feb-07-2018

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

1582660633 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMi Talent

12:39, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
notification shade and split screen are very good features but not now available in Android 6, but image editing , smart assistant, apps like mi video , screen recorder, are also good all features should be in Android 6 device or gave them Android upgrade

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Quick Discussion

12:37, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
split screen much help me for multitasking without changing the application screen one by one

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme Talent7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick Discussion

16:21, Feb-08-2018 | From APP
|
The app vault is a very cool feature that helps me access apps i use regularly via the app shortcut tab, instead of having to flip through pages. of the home screens. I also like the split screen feature though it works only in the browser of my phone for now. The newly introduced picture editing feature in the gallery app is also fantastic especially the eraser applet i love it. And the fact that MIUI 9 makes the phone respond fantastically well is a very big plus.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersGamer Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

17:21, Feb-08-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Feature of MIUI 9 Attracts me the most is Mi Music App With Sound Enhancer & Equalizer.
Why..? because the sound of music produced through Mi Sound Enhancer to the headset is very nice to hear in my ears, although the headset I use is a REGULAR headset but the sound produced like an PREMIUM headset.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI S2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMiPop9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarSurprise5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017

03:21, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
I liked the new themes & Optmised UI, because in my opinion, Optimised UI is the best part of it. And in every update UI should be optimised to give a longer battery life, Fast opening and closing of apps,games,videos & many more. UI optimisation must be first thing for developers to get in and improve. Besides this security patch level should be provided time-time to ensure safety from malware & hackers. MIUI 9 mostly runs with Nougat on many devices and With Marshmallow also but it offers speed.
That's all i liked MIUI9.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 9MIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruTechnology Guru

13:16, Feb-09-2018 | From PC
|
To be honest, the one I'm enjoying more is "quick reply" and "new notifications" those two just made this update better.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Kids WatchAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Happy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI PSurge S1MIUI SGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarSurpriseTheme TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsOreo

15:04, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. 📱📲Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi BoxMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearRocket to FutureMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMr. DependableOreo

18:12, Feb-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Notification Shade becuse after miui 9 update it new look is so good and useful features have new Notifications Shade. It on one of the main features is any app use time(Ex.any game) we can give massage reply with out existing running app. also new Notifications Shad have good looking.
Neverevergiveup!!!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdayRingolicious MedalMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SPuzzle Master2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkApp StarMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master

06:22, Feb-10-2018 | From Redmi Note 2
|
actually, my fav update was the shortcuts where you swipe left on you main screen. the brief note helps me a lot. thank you MIUI 9

Platinum Member

Cool !! Always to Help...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
147 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMi VRMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!AnTuTuRedmi 2Redmi NoteMi 4iMi TVMi NoteRedmi 1SMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy Medal1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival2100K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master Medal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Singapore1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal2014 ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI World Tour300K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsEvaluator RepMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionNougat7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayYouth PledgeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackSurpriseMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMIUI Global Forum 20148 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Oreo

15:55, Feb-11-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Split Screen is really a great upgrade for MIUI 9. Split Screen helps a lot when doing a simultaneous work, it split the screen into two so the user can have an easy access on two tab at the same time but not all the app is compatible to this feature, especially some system app and some other pre-installed app in our phones like this Global Forum App.
At the end, anything that can make our work easier is considered as a great feature of MIUI.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

01:28, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
I was attracted with Split Screen and App Vault but being a Redmi 3s prime user I will never be able to use Split Screen which is a Android Nougat feature and Xiaomi will never provide the Android upgrade for it's old devices....Hats off to Xiaomi and its developers for providing us a cosmetic update which is just a waste for Redmi 3s users...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

12:40, Feb-12-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Miui 9 is good for those devices which got the update with Android Nougat but Miui 9 based on Android Marshmallow is just a cosmetic change and nothing else... Miui 8 was better if these were the features which we got after waiting a lot.... It seems that Miui developers forgot the fact that they are paid for giving concern to every Xiaomi devices but it is unfortunate to see that the devices with less specifications than Redmi Note 3 and 3s prime are getting Nougat update in beta version (Redmi 4a).....

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4X1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016MIUI 9Olympics MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny App StarSurpriseMi Story TellerNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDebate MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruRingtone Star

02:04, Feb-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4G Single SIM
|
double tap on menu button to quick change between the last two applications impressed me much!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

15:24, Feb-16-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
notification shade and split screen are very good features but not now available in Android 6, but image editing , smart assistant, apps like mi video , screen recorder, are also good all features should be in Android 6 device or gave them Android upgrade

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi BandMi TV 70Mi BoxUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4X2 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI PMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' DaySuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayDiwali Super SundayMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI KingSurpriseApp Star25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersDebate Master5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsRedmi 5AOreoMi A1MIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMr. DependableMi 5XMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA Feedback

23:56, Feb-06-2018 | From APP
|
split screen
@SaiTyson

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Magic CubeI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureDiwali Happy DiwaliSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnyStar WarsQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 5/ProNougatOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter Follower

23:56, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
give us split screen and new notification shade for redmi note 3

Comment

binbinio That's exactly the hoax - these are Android features not MIUI... The preceding Andoid versions just do not have them that's why MIUI doesn't have them.  13:42, Feb-07-2018
[img]https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-IN&q=always+believe+that+something+wonderful&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmQEJUcqPpWoTV98ajQELEKjU2AQaBggVCAEICQwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKMwBqQPtCK4D7AjBA8QDygj4FqoDoSm3J4Y0qTW4KYc0uSmmKao18SEaMGqxwRT9JKTpZBVT3IEL9yV5klJ0oA

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
915 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleYi Action CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5XMi Pad 3Mi Max 2Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi Pad 2Mi TVMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017Super SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy New YearDiwali MIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteRedmi Note 5A/PrimeQuick SurveyMr. DependableRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsRedmi 5/PlusMi A1Redmi 5A10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2SurpriseMIUI FB FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star MIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyNougatUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayAndroid Guru25 Million StrongRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentForum Contest Lover

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From APP
|
Split Screen attracts me as we can use two apps simultaneously

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi BoxMi Power BankMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi ProRedmi Note 2Mi Note 210 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppDiwali Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI PSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyStar WarsMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsNougatTheme TalentMIUI Follower5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfInbox ZeroApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI KingDebate Master8 Million Forum Members

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
app vault

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi 4XMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayMIUI PMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyNougat2017 Annual AwardsMr. Dependable7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
good job

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
786 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi ScaleMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Saturday3500K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super Sunday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI World Tour300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI PSurge S1Diwali MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Oreo8 Million Forum MembersSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarStar Wars7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorNougatMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid Elf

23:57, Feb-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
All of them

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
117 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMagic CubeMi VRMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Fantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 7Mi Note ProRedmi NoteRedmi ProMi 3Mi MIXRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Diwali500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million Users1900K Forum MembersOlympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayMIUI S1800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Nepal1700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day1500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI PolandSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySuper FridayRocket to FutureSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyI Love Mi BunnyMiPop7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 201425 Million StrongApp StarMr. DependableOTA Feedback2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverNougat

23:58, Feb-06-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
surely split screen, help me a lot
Grab your future right now

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableAndroid Guru

00:00, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
All of...

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi HomeMi BandYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!Flashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMIUI 20 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' Day1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy Medal1900K Forum MembersSurge S1Super MondaySuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterSurpriseTechnology Guru9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentOTA FeedbackStar WarsMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentApp StarScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates Lover

00:02, Feb-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
sorry to tell you, as a redmi note 3 sd user I don't have most of the features as of now 😥

Comment

binbinio And most likely you'll never do have them. It's a hoax - these are Android features not MIUI... The preceding Andoid versions just do not have them that's why MIUI doesn't have them.  13:44, Feb-07-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list