Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6189 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

[Changelog - Global] MIUI ROM 4.3.14 Full Changelog (Released)

Close [ Promote]
46844 315 |
14:59, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
MIUI ROM 4.3.14 released! Please click here to download latest full packages.
Xiaomi MI3/MI2/2S/2A / MI 1/1S/ Galaxy Note II / Galaxy S3/ HTC ONE X/Galaxy S2/Galaxy Nexus/Meizu MX2/Oppo Find 5/Lenovo S820/Galaxy S4 i9500/HTC One/Nubia Z5s mini/Nexus 7 II can get the OTA update.

Supported devices

How to Update to MIUI V5
1. If you’re using recent MIUI V5 developer verison, you can get the OTA via Updater-Check update.
2. If you’re using older MIUI V4 version, you may flash the full rom of MIUI V5 to update: Updater-Menu-Download lastest full ROM.
3. If you update across different versions (i.e. Update from stable version to developer version), please fully wipe all data to avoid data conflict. And please don’t forget to back up data before flashing (Settings-System-Backup & reset-Back up my data)

What's new this week
MIUI for Google Nexus 7 II released for public

MIUI ROM 4.3.14 Update Highlights
"Undo”and "Redo" functions added in Notes

Recommendation Rate: 100 % (FYI)
We made a poll about this week's update. Super Moderators/Moderators/Intern Moderators/MIUI Beta Team Members/MIUI Porting Team Members/MIUI Resource Team Members/MIUI News Team Members/MIUI Fansite Members/ MIUI Designer Team who get daily update voted and strongly recommended you to flash this update. See details here

recommend.png

Vibu said,
Undo and Redo are a notable update guys. Thanks for it

MIUI ROM 4.3.14 Full Changelog

[Contacts]
Fix - Deleted contacts would still display (3-13)
Fix - SIM card contacts would overlap (3-13)

[Messaging]
Fix - When user was using Cloud Messaging, first message would be sent as a regular text message (3-11)

[Music]
Optimization - Equalizer is only adjustable when headphones are connected (3-12)

[Notes]
New - Added undo feature (3-12)
New - Added redo feature (3-12)

[Gallery]
New - When deleting non-system albums, user will be asked whether or not they want to delete system albums as well (3-11)

[Weather]
Optimization - New UI arrangement for location name on main screen (3-11)
Optimization - Warning icon is now displayed in the status bar (3-11)
Optimization - GPS icon aligned (center) with location name (3-11) (Mi 3)

[Video]
Fix - When data connection changed, app would stop responding (3-11)
Fix - Sometimes when choosing an episode, app would FC (3-12)

Favorite9 Share

Rated by 28 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

trinhgate + 1 Great!
Rvnasara + 1 Great!
Sonic1SVK + 5 Thanks!
kaveh123 + 2 Great!
Gururaj.K + 1 Fantastic!
whio + 1 Thanks!
eloymaubert + 1 Awesome!
djha53k + 1 Thanks!
mmasic + 1 Thanks!
Chakka + 1 Thanks!
Selvasathyam + 10 + 3 Awesome!
bruenorz + 1 Thanks!
+558896589153 + 1 Great!
kamifari + 1 Awesome!
Lost_Animal + 3 Awesome!
plasma.d00d + 5 Awesome!
narm5 + 10 Thanks!
~MeMo~ + 1 Thanks!
Disturbed™ + 6 Thanks!
tintelor + 1 Agreed!
valek_b + 1 Great!
Roussinov + 10 + 3 Thanks!
hugey + 1 Fantastic!
Anjan + 10 Thanks!
shahzad + 4 Thanks!
Dzolhisham + 10 Thanks!
Ioto + 1 Thanks!

Experience +96  Prestige +6  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

20:10, Mar-19-2014 | From PC
|
Disturbed™ replied at 2014-3-19 19:09
Dear Dear..

I have an offer for you... If you want.. JOIN THE DEV TEAM and give your best to us..

If a have a problem with my car and I brig it to the mechanic I expect that he will solve the problem.
If the problem persists, I'll bring it to him again. If I'm not satisfied with result,  I talk with him to improve something that ermerges from my experience (as I drive the car) I expect that he collaborates. Even if I'm not a mechanic, I can understand what is ok in my car and what is not ok. If my mechanic say "hey do it on your own!!" the things are 2: he's not capable of doing well the job and get frustated by critics, or simply he doesn't have the good manners, and at that point, in both cases I say "farewell, man".
And be sure that I will found another mechanic capable to do the job.

Other point, why involving families?!? We're talking about another thing, we're not asking for Devs to work night and day so, my dear, another epic fail in exposing your thoughts. It's like saying "I didn't finished my homework as my cat was on a tree".

AND I AM A CUSTOMER NOT A DEV, and until my money goes to Xiaomi I WANT the support I deserve, like other brands do. Devs would not exist without customers.  Many people think as I think.

But until you react like this, it means that the point is there.

Patience? The phone was launched last year, so I think it's enough. MIUI/Xiaomi are really young, and still you don't know how to manage situations like this as this is the first time. Until now everything was perfect as no one was asking for more. And now that the time has come.....you react with hilarious thread or facing answers.

C'mon don't get frustrated. Patience is a virtue, good manners (especially when you represent a Company) is an obligation towards the customer, even if he's complaining about everything and nothing.

Elite Member

I love My Love, Mi3.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 1Mi TVMIUI 30 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Humor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Community VIP

19:09, Mar-19-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Disturbed™ at 11:11, Mar-19-2014
El_Pako87 replied at 2014-3-19 14:48
@Disturbed™

I said thanks, I always say thanks to the Devs. However, I would be liar saying that I ...

Dear Dear..

I have an offer for you... If you want.. JOIN THE DEV TEAM and give your best to us..

Come on.... Why you are just complaining about new things... " I want this, I Want that" or " I want that new one in my Mobile". You must have patience. Devs are not only supporting 1 device. They have their own life, family & mobile... Wait... I said Mobile..?? Even they don't have V6 in their mobile.. If they could have, they do.. Pls Pls...Don't flame this one.. MIUI always fulfull the expectations of users. But as I always say, Patience is Virtue.
About sticky thread, we had nothing did with that.. Thats Forum related thing. It expired and hence unsticked.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
147 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMi 3Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI V5 Review300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

15:11, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

This post was edited by Ioto 2014-3-14 08:20

Do you reply mentions or Private Messages in this renewed forum or you continue giving the cold shoulder, @Nanana ?

P.D: Thanks for the update.
I don't see any change on Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA which have an enormous amount of BUGS... What a shame!

Comment

MikaDee I am sorry to hear this, but keep in mind to post those bugs you mention to its respected thread, as developers look on that thread.  16:15, Mar-14-2014

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Nexus One
Online time
124 Hours
Send PM
15:11, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

support

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi2
Online time
265 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI HungaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography Guru

15:13, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Welcome to Nexus 7 users ;)
Device: Xiaomi Mi2 32GB
TDB enabled: sys1: WiUi 6 KK |  4.4.4 sys2: WiUi v4 JB | 4.1.1
WiUi for Defy,SII,LG2X

MIUI Honorary Moderator

People Justice Party

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
687 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyMi Power BankMi BandMIUI 2015FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Mi PadMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TVMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 2MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayRocket to FutureMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI Fan From Indonesia700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey90000 Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Porting TeamApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Resources TeamForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

15:14, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for the update @Nanana !
XDA DEVELOPERS * Retire Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015Redmi NoteMi 3300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum Members1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014

15:16, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

great update..
waiting another great updates..
Thanks

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 1S
Online time
253 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!Mi Note ProMi TVMi NoteHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfInbox ZeroMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB Follower

15:17, Mar-14-2014 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

excellent update..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
HTC EVO 3D
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 3rd Anniversary100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:18, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thank for update.... great update..

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1538 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2015Mi 390000 Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Porting TeamMIUI News TeamListed in Official Download PageAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Popular Porting DeveloperMost Productive Porting DeveloperRecognized MIUI Porting DevMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Community VIPSuper ModeratorMIUI Wallpaper Contest

15:19, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Nice Weekly

[ MIUI Serbia ]-[ MIUI Croatia ]-[ MIUI Adria Forum ]

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
878 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi BoxMi Power BankMi KeyUnlock MedalMi BandMi WiFi RouterAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8Mi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi NoteMi Max Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmiRedmi NoteRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 3Hilal Ramadan MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 3rd AnniversaryDiwali 300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon Medal600K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Brazil700K Forum MembersSurge S1Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News Team8 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star MIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master App StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterStar MIUI News Team MemberOTA Feedback

15:20, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

awesome!
To know MI is to love MI (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list