This post was edited by Sonic1SVK at 16:39, Mar-08-2016 |
as I had promised I would like to present you my latest guide for rooting the MIUI V6 stable ROM and installing the TWRP custom recovery for Redmi 1W HM2013023.
Caution: I am not responsible for any damage done to your device or dead SD card :P
You are making these changes on your own responsibility.
This guide is inspired by [EASY ROOT GUIDE] MIUI 6&7 Global Developer ROM for Mi 3/4, Redmi Note 3G/4G. But i adapted it for the Redmi 1W. It supports both versions CN and Global. I tested it on CN version miui_HMW_V220.127.116.11.KHBCNCF_8eaf111436_4.4.zip.
All credits go to the respective authors:
This guide uses standard MTK rooting tutorials for KK ROMs.
This tutorial does not enable root managment via the MIUI security app, instead it only installs SuperSU.
Before doing anything please spend some time to read both guides and use your brain
- HM 2013023 with stable ROM V18.104.22.168 (KHBMICF or KHBCNCF)
- USB cable
- Free space on phone
- Put your battery back and boot your phone into MIUI
- Open Tools - Updater - Choose update package and select BETA-SuperSU.zip
The phone will reboot to recovery mode and flash SuperSU (root file)
- Now you can use the Google Play store to update the SuperSU app
- For enabling OTA support you should flash the stock Mi recovery. The procedure is the same as for rooting - but you use MiRecovery.zip from one of the following links:Mi Recovery on MegaMi Recovery on Google
Rooting SG Global version (_sg_global_images_V22.214.171.124.KHBMICF) simplest way :
- Boot your phone to MIUI
(2.69 MB, Downloads: 2254)
Rated by 14 people
View Rating Log