Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
88 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI UKMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruApp StarMIUI Follower

[Others] Some useful Health & Medical APPs (5- Health Assistant)

[ Promote]
1083 1 |
22:13, Mar-07-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

5- Health Assistant

The main purpose of this software is to help in maintaining or improving the state of your health by monitoring a wide range of health parameters. For instance a common mistake is to monitor only blood pressure and weight. Especially cardiovascular diseases and diabetes are taken into account.
The software is based on scientific evidence and was prepared with the participation of physicians. The application is based on research and recommendations from international medical associations.
Using this software on daily basis will allow you to control the execution of the most common medical recommendations. You can show a doctor your notes, received messages, summary reports, and ask about things to improve or you don't understand. The more you know and understand, the more
benefit will this application bring to You.Features:
- tracking of: weight, body water and fat, waist size, height, blood pressure, body, temperature,
lipids (cholesterol - Total, LDL, HDL , triglicerides), blood sugar(glucose), smoking, physical activity, taken medicines
- making notes
- graphs
- short medical family interview
- history list of monitored health parameters with filtering option
- prioritized list of tips, warnings, advices and praises,  over 300 different messages
- you can set your goals and monitor progress
Favorite Share

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Strawberry Shortcake

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
632 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopGFX TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Community VIPMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterAndroid Guru

22:33, Mar-07-2014 | From PC
|
This is a useful app! :D Now I can track my BP and my medical history in my phone.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list