Device
Mi 4
Online time
2539 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 11:15, Feb-28-2014 | From PC
|
Reply hellorokib Add Thread

Reply to this thread and tell us if you have any experience on this.

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
12:13, Feb-28-2014 | From PC
|
I've been using MIUI since the HTC Desire > HP Touchpad > Gnex > Nexus 4. Sign me up for the Nexus 7 II please :)

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta TeamOTA Feedback

12:19, Feb-28-2014 | From PC
|
How to join the beta team please tell me

Credits
Device
Galaxy S3
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
12:22, Feb-28-2014 | From PC
|
Yeah, need to increase my credit

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta TeamOTA Feedback

12:24, Feb-28-2014 | From PC
|
I love miui since I used it in my Note 2. I have nexus 7 2013 wifi. I was waiting for the miui rom since i bought it. Please consider me in the beta tester team. please please.

Credits
Device
Galaxy S3
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
12:41, Feb-28-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by asrafhashim 12:43,Feb-28-2014

Reply meredithhan Add Thread

I got 51 credits. Please include me!

sorry double posting

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 3rd AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamApp StarStar Of  MIUI Beta Team

13:05, Feb-28-2014 | From PC
|

Choose me

This post was edited by chillpenguin 14:57,Mar-03-2014

Hi I’m Trevor Hicken. I would like to work with the beta release of MIUI for the Nexus 7 flo (2013)
You should choose me, because
I have a lot of experience with using beta software and reporting on bugs.
I know how to use ADB and how to report a logcat.
I am actively enrolled and involved in several beta tests with many applications including, but not limited to the Waze closed beta, the Facebook Alpha, Flashify, and Nova Launcher Beta

Ever since I received my first phone, the Nexus 4, I started learning about custom ROMs and flashing nightlies beginning with CyanogenMod 10.2 and slowly changed to many other custom roms namely Paranoid Android, MIUI (which is the best) SlimRoms, Omnirom, and variants of them such as VanirAOSP.
At the moment, I have a Nexus 5 running MultiRom and 5 different ROMs, VanirAOSP, Ubuntu Touch (unofficial port), Firefox OS (also unofficial port), LiquidSmooth 4.4.2, and SlimKat.

I’m waiting for MIUI on the Nexus 5 that’s why I don’t have MIUI on my device now. Sorry if I could I would.
My feedback is vital because I’m an expert and I will give a different opinion and point of view. I think a lot about app design and user interfaces, I know when apps and operating systems are easy to use and well thought through for the end-user. I use innovative bleeding edge software on my devices such as Manjaro Linux and Lubuntu 14.04 Beta 1 which  just came out a couple days ago
I have a HP Slate 7 (Android 4.1) rooted with Clockmod Recovery and Xposed framework to add functionality and visual appeal updated to be as useful and pleasing to use as Android 4.4 KitKat.
My mom loves the simplicity of an upgraded rooted Nexus 7 (2012) on CM 11
My brother’s computer on Windows 8.1 and his Nexus 7 (2013) is also rooted with VanirAOSP. He loves it but is willing to test MIUI too.
So you would have two opinions.
Thank you for this opportunity. I love your products. I look forward to purchasing your phones when they arrive in the US.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:10, Feb-28-2014 | From PC
|
Count me in. Been looking forward to this day.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list