Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
965 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs800K Forum MembersMIUI 91400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollPokemon Master MedalSurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearI Love 2016Super SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi 8Black SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Interview] [MIUI Interview] Devices SMod Sudd1976: One on One With the Great One!

[ Promote]
16346 236 |
10:21, Jan-18-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
180214hvh7tznc77by1ien.jpg.thumb.jpg

Dear MIUIers,

Greetings and welcome to another MIUI Interview Series, today's honorable guest is one of our hardworking Senior Supermoderator Sudd1976, and he manages Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 4 subforums. He has written numerous tutorials over the years and is a great contributor to the MIUI Global Forum. After going thru his interview thread, we were able to pick quite a handful of good questions asked by forum users, and without further need to introduce this great guy, let us start with the interview shall we?

Exclusive Video Interview:

Mitch002:    Whats your Real Name and what country are you residing in?

Sudd1976:  My Real Name is Martin James Suddick and I live in England in the United Kingdom

Mitch002:    What does your forum username Sudd1976 mean? Any special meaning behind it?

Sudd1976:  My forum name came about by accident, my original one was going to be my whole surname including the year I was born, but the forum does not like the last four letters in my family name so I had to shorten it to Sudd1976

Mitch002:    How was your journey towards Super Moderator? Can you share us your story on how you reach this level?

Sudd1976:  I started off as a normal user on the forum just like everyone else, I then saw an advert asking for people to join the Device Team, I applied and was chosen by Marcus Keong (A legend in our forum) to join the device team.

After this I was then given the opportunity to become a moderator and then I was promoted to Super- Moderator after this. My whole journey took about two years to go from normal user to Super moderator.

Mitch002:   What is your weakness? Every hero has one including the great Superman.

Sudd1976: My biggest weakness at the moment has to be Cookies and Biscuits. It has been Chrismas recently and as such my house was full of lots of tasty treats, so it was my challenge to work my way through these which I have left over.

Mitch002:   What was your very first Xiaomi device?

Sudd1976: My First Xiaomi device was a Redmi Note 3G, I loved this phone and spent many hours flashing custom Roms and other modifications to it.

Mitch002:   How many Xiaomi Device do you currently own?

Sudd1976:  In total, I own nine devices, and let me mention all of them for you:
  • Redmi Note 4
  • Redmi 4A
  • Redmi 2 – Bricked
  • Mi band 2
  • Mi band
  • Mi box Mini
  • Mijia Pen
  • Mi Micro USB fan
  • Mijia Dashcam – Bought as I read a really good review by Mitch002

Mitch002:   What is your most favorite and least favorite Mi Device?

Sudd1976:  My favourite is the Mi MIX as it was so unlike any device previously released. Least favourite is the Mi A1, only because it does not come with MIUI, I think that all Xiaomi devices should come with MIUI.

Mitch002:   Xiaomi products are generally not sold in your country I know, by what means do you do to get them?

Sudd1976:  I have to import them all using third-party resellers, getting devices has become easier over the years, but I hope to see them enter the UK market officially in the next few years.

Mitch002:   One of your intern mod asked, you are known as the great “The Note Mod”, probably the greatest mod to every hold the note series, which great Note device became your favourite?

Sudd1976:  My favourite Note released so far has to be the Redmi Note 3, this device was great fun to play with it has official TWRP support, plus a great selection of custom Rom’s and became the fastest selling device in India.

Mitch002:   How did you get to know about Xiaomi in a non Xiaomi invaded country.

Sudd1976:  I had used MIUI for a while on a Sony Device and read an article on XDA developers about Xiaomi releasing their first device and the specs were really good, plus the price point was amazing for what you got.

Mitch002:    What do you think is the biggest challenge for Xiaomi in 2018?

Sudd1976: To continue with the current rate of expansion throughout the globe.

Mitch002:    What is your favourite food?

Sudd1976: My favourite food has to be Sushi, I love it !! Nobody else in my family like it at all which means there is always more for me….nom, nom, nom!

Mitch002:    Which is better, Xiaomi or Apple?

Sudd1976: I don’t believe that its fair to compare them both, they both have their own positives and negatives. It’s like comparing Porsche and a Jaguar

Mitch002:   What is your opinion about the economic crisis in Greece?

Sudd1976: Greece decide to stay in the E.U, unlike the UK so I guess we will have to see how both of these decisions pan out over the next five years and who made the correct choice.

Mitch002:    When was the first time you heard about Xiaomi?

Sudd1976:  As said before it was when the Mi 1 was released and written about on XDA developers

Mitch002:   In your opinion, which was the best Mi device launched in 2017?

Sudd1976: Personally I think that the Mi 6 was the best device released in 2017, this came in a fantastic array of colours, has a great chipset and has dual cameras. All of this coupled with the price point that the device was originally released with makes this the greatest device in 2017 for me.

Mitch002:   What do you expect from Xiaomi and MIUI Forum in 2018?

Sudd1976: In 2018 I would like to see Xiaomi move deeper into parts of the world it currently has only just started with so Africa and Europe, as I think both of these markets hold great opportunity of them to expand and increase market penetration.  

From the forum I would like to see more local sub forums for various regions like North America, Europe and Africa. There is lots of focus currently in Asia and I would like to see other regions supported in the same way as India currently is.

Mitch002:   If you were given that one chance in your life to choose a country that you will reside in other than your home country, where would it be and why?

Sudd1976:  For me it would have to Mexico, I have been lucky enough to visit this fantastic county a few times over the years and will be going there again this year (I feel a travel thread coming on), this is a beautiful country with a diverse and complex history, the Mexican people have always been friendly and the food is simply mind blowing, and it turns out I really like Tequila !!!

Mitch002:   Other than doing moderations, do you have other hobbies and pastimes?

Sudd1976: When I am not on the forum I spend my time playing video games on my Playstation, I play a lot of Call of Duty (Sudd1976 is my PSN add me and play) with my friends from work. I also really enjoy watching Anime, in particular, I watch loads of Cyberpunk and Mecha stuff, which my wife like and cannot really understand why her 41-year-old husband watches cartoons until three in the morning, but I love it.

Mitch002:   What is your message to our almighty creator Nanana and the Admins, as well as your fellow Smods, Mods, Special Teams and your own Mi Fans.

Sudd1976: To Nanana and all of the Admins on the forum, thank you very much for all of the opportunities that you have given me over the last few years, your encouragement and support really mean a great deal to me and help me to become an even better Supermod.

For all of my fellow Supermods, Moderators and all of the special team members, your hard work and dedication to the forum blows me away on daily basis. The amount of time and energy that everyone puts into the forum is just amazing, when you take in to account that we are all volunteers and don’t get paid. Without you guys the forum would not be the fantastic place that it is, plus I would not have made as many friends over the years in different parts of the world.

To all of my Fans, first let me say sorry as I know that I haven’t been as active writing threads and creating posts as I should have been due to starting a new job and moving house, but I have lots of stuff in the pipeline coming for the Redmi Note 4, so please stay tuned and keep hitting the “Like” button.

I would also like to say thank you for the opportunity to be interviewed as this is a fantastic series, and I look forward to the next in the series.

Mitch002:   It was my pleasure to have you on board for this wonderful interview as we were able to pull this off after 10 attempts as we have different time zones, and this has been mitch002...

Sudd1976:  ... and sudd1976

Mitch002:   Signing off! Till the next interview, don't forget to stay tuned for the next guest on this show! Bye!!

Sudd1976's favorite emoji
26803354_1730693310309458_1006732147_n.jpg

Who have been interviewed?

Favorite10 Share

Rated by 42 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

susisorglos + 1 Thanks!
Dr.Öpler + 1 Thanks!
TANBIR_AHAMMAD + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
tushar01fb + 5 Awesome!
Raj@5155 + 5 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Awesome!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Great Lovely Man Martin! Haha!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Great!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Adam7619 + 1 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
billica + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Amulet23 + 2 + 3 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
SoedomoLawson + 10 + 10 Awesome!
miuiermichael + 10 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
PsychoFreak + 10 Awesome!
fksgs2 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Yurik3069 + 2 Awesome!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
戰士69 + 2 Awesome!
Smietana + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
srsakib + 5 Awesome!

Experience +305  Prestige +88  View Rating Log

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6185 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

10:56, Jan-18-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome interview. We're lucky to have you here to help us build a great place for Mi fans!  
Thank you guys!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

mitch002 + 10 + 5 Thanks Almighty Creator!

Experience +10  Prestige +5  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3850 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi MIXYi Action CameraMi KeyMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi Note ProMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5sMi 5s PlusMi MIXRedmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 5Mi PadMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi A1Star MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Expert

11:03, Jan-18-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome interview

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
998 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Max Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi 5XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi Pad 2Mi Max 2Rocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 2017Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayRingolicious MedalMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Women's Day Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super MondayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsQuick SurveySurpriseMi A1Redmi 5/PlusMost Popular Forum User10 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5AMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp Star8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017NougatMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi 5XAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi MIX 2

11:37, Jan-18-2018 | From APP
|
Great person...indeed!!

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4839 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearAtaturk MourningRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryI Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Super TuesdaySuper Friday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayHilal Ramadan Singapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySurge S1Diwali Puzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewNougatOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick SurveyStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseIndonesia Independence DayBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentTechnology GuruJuly 19 MyanmarDebate Master

11:43, Jan-18-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing interview

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4653 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015AnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi MIXRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi 4XRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi 3SMi Max Mi 3Redmi NoteMi 4cMi TVMi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry ChristmasDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI PolandI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamTheme TalentMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerNougatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Humor Master2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star OreoStar WarsMi TalentSurpriseApp StarInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorJuly 19 MyanmarMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp MasterMIUI KingApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography GuruMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableWallpaper StarTechnology Guru

11:53, Jan-18-2018 | From PC
|
Marvelous interview.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

mitch002 + 10 + 5 Thanks!

Experience +10  Prestige +5  View Rating Log

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
287 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySingapore Merlion Medal2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From NepalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersSuper SundayAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSuper Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review25 Million StrongMIUI Follower9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master App TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

12:01, Jan-18-2018 | From PC
|
nice interview
thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Keep calm and enjoy life. :)

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
126 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Marathon MedalWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI PMerry ChristmasHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI SuperstarSurpriseApp StarMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorDebate Master7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerAndroid Guru6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentOreoMi A1NougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi TalentAndroid ElfQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:06, Jan-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Nice. Keep up the good work.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1515 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Mi 5s PlusMi 4cMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi ProMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 4SRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 3Redmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXRedmi Note 4X3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font Lover2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSuper SaturdaySurge S1Happy DiwaliDiwali Puzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerRingtone ExpertBlack SharkMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Wars6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Nougat2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi Lover MedalMi 5XStar Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5/ProOTA FeedbackRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi Note 3MIUI ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoRedmi 5AMi A1Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller

12:11, Jan-18-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome interview

Please Click Reply Below Or Type My Tag @PrinceKaran To Notify Me, So you'll get my attention.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SRocket to FutureMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersMi A1Star Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruStar WarsMIUI Follower

12:12, Jan-18-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Good interview 👌

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list