Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
104 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentStar WarsMIUI Device Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Medals Collector

[Discussion] [Device Team] Faceoff Between Reverse Image Searching Apps and Google Lens!

[ Promote]
10309 226 |
09:11, Jan-12-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
IMG_20180112_135834.jpg

Hello MIUIers,

What's Up? Hope you're doing Great!

There are lots of applications and websites which allows the users to reverse image search, but today we're going to compare the apps only by keeping aside the websites.

There are various apps to perform this search, but we're going to have a Faceoff! Between Reverse Image Searching Apps. Namely, Image Search-PictPics, CamFind and The Google Lens.

What is Reverse Image Searching?
Reverse Image Searching is nothing but, Capture an Image and Search about that image on web. For this purpose their are lots of Applications Available on Play Store. Let's put put them together and make a difference Comparison!!!

Hope you will like it! Let's get stared.

Image Search - PictPicks

Let's begin with a unique App that you haven't heard of named as PictPicks. Which not only Reverse search for images but also makes sure that you can find images that you want by simply searching. Let's get deeper.

Installation:
  • The installation process is pretty easy.
  • Click Here to download.
IMG_20180111_175702.jpg

Popularity:
  • This App is not Popular as compared to CamFind. I had downloaded some of the well-known Apps regarding our Topic but the experience was not that Great.
  • This app will help you to do something unique.

Interface:
  • In terms of Interface, this Apps' interface is pretty decent.
  • Black Coloured and Simple User Interface looks nice.
  • Popping ads makes it looks bad for sometimes.

IMG_20180112_083513.jpg

Exclusive Features:
  • After opening the App you will get a Feature to search for the Images.
  • By Typing in the Search Images Tab or by Simply tapping the mic icon. (i.e. by using Voice Recognition/Search).
  • You can Apply Filter for your Images as well.

IMG_20180111_213933.jpg

• In Filter Settings, you can do some Advance Stuff like

• - Image Size
  • - Aspect Ratio
  • - File Formats
  • - Safe Search

(To make the search more quicker and specific)
And a much more

IMG_20180111_185147.jpg

Search for Image:

IMG_20180111_190903.jpg
This is our main Point of Discussion. So let's get deeper and see how it performs.

Kindly Note:
I will not capture Photos Real-time instead I will use photos which are saved in my Gallery.

Let's see How to do it:
  • - Go to Search for Images Functionality
  • - Click on Album icon on top Right
  • - Allow Storage Permissions
IMG_20180111_192113.jpg
Test No.1
I am giving the App to Reverse Search this Image

IMG_20180111_193057.jpg

The app got Right Answer!!!
After Reverse Searching the image App Comes with Related images.

CamFind - Visual Search Engine

Very Famous App. That Everyone knows about Called as CamFInd. It's an App to Reverse Search Images with ease. I can Recommend this App to anyone without any hesitation. Let's get Deep into it.

Installation:
  • The installation process is pretty easy.
  • Click Here to Download

IMG_20180111_201031.jpg

Popularity:
  • This app is most popular as compared to the apps' popularity which we're comparing in this thread

Interface:
  • In terms of Interface, the App looks Awesome.
  • The mixture of Colours, Colour Scheme is so beautiful. It enhances your Experience of Image Searching. Let's have a look.

IMG_20180111_201850.jpg

Exclusive Features:
  • After Opening the App you will see the Features Directly to Capture Pic and search it on the web.
  • You can search your Favourite Pic from 'Add' on top Right.
  • You will get Features like Online Stream and Offline Stream.
  • You can Do some Advance stuff by going to Settings.

• - Internet Search Results
  • - Related/Similar Images
  • - Film Poster/DVD Recognition
  • - Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Text
  • - Ability to upload and save images to or from Camera Roll
  • - QR and Barcode Scanner
  • - Voice Search
  • - Text Search

And much more...

Search for Images:
You can add images to search from Add icon on Top Right. Let's see how it works.

Test No.1
Kindly Note:
I'll go with the Same image that I have tested with the App above.
IMG_20180111_203524.jpg

The app got Right Answer!!!
With Voice as well !!!
After Reverse Searching the image App Comes with Related images.

The Google Lens

Google's own implementation for Reverse Image Searching known as Google Lens. Google Lens works on visual analysis.

Installation:
Installation of this Functionality can be a difficult to some users as it Requires
  • - Unlocked Bootloader
  • - Pre-installed TWRP Custom Recovery

Let's go through the Installation process...

Step 1: Boot into TWRP Recovery
IMG_20180111_205233.jpg

Step 2: Changing Language to English
IMG_20180111_152048.jpg

Step 3: Flashing GoogleLensInstaller.zip
IMG_20180111_152111.jpg

Step 4: Rebooting without disabling Stock Recovery
IMG_20180111_141839.jpg

You're Done..!!!

Kindly Note:
For using Google Lens Successfully you need Google Photos App as it is integrated into Google Photos App.

Test No. 1
Kindly Note:
I'll go with the Same image that I have tested with the App above.

IMG_20180111_210314.jpg

Google Lens got it Right..!!
It shows Related images as well

Final Test

1. Test with a Cat at my neighbour:
PictPics:
IMG_20180111_213259.jpg
CamFind:

Google Lens:

IMG_20180111_213456.jpg
2. Test with 2 Yonex Rackets and 1 Shuttlecock:

PictPics:

IMG_20180111_213138.jpg

CamFind:

IMG_20180111_213016.jpg

Google Lens:

IMG_20180111_212946.jpg
3.Test with Adulsa Flower:
PictPics:

IMG_20180111_213317.jpg

CamFind:

IMG_20180111_213219.jpg
Google Lens:

Thanks to @Cherri94, @leoism, @Justzzshadz @abhijitdevnath for their valuable suggestions and all of my team mates for supporting me.
Thanks to  our Admin @candicesu for always supporting the whole device team members to make quality thread.

Signing off
@Geekyvarun
MIUI Device Team

Single-option Poll, 587 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite50 Share

Rated by 23 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Smietana + 10 + 2 Fantastic!
champraku + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
baliji + 10 + 3 Great!
abhaysinghr + 5 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
satanloveyou + 1 Great!
candicesu + 10 + 4 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
cherri94 + 5 Awesome!
srsakib + 5 Awesome!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 5 Awesome!
Nig_ZA + 10 + 5 Awesome!
KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
praweshch + 5 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
728292 + 5 Fantastic!
mitch002 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Bagosc + 5 Awesome!
Amulet23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
PrinceKaran + 5 Fantastic!!!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 2 Awesome!

Experience +181  Prestige +51  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 91st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device Team9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseOreoBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarQuick SurveyMIUI Device ExpertStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterNougatOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum Members

00:58, Jan-13-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
CamFind is Good, I should try it🙂

if you want to hear from me, then add @MintuKumar in your reply.
so that I'll be notified.

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalI Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Puzzle MasterSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfTheme TalentNougatMIUI Halloween 2017

01:01, Jan-13-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Image search is best for me☺☺

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
104 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentStar WarsMIUI Device Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Medals Collector

Author| 01:02, Jan-13-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
MintuKumar replied at 2018-1-12 22:28
CamFind is Good, I should try it🙂

Congratulations...!!

I told you "You can do it" and

Thanks for reply

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 91st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device Team9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseOreoBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarQuick SurveyMIUI Device ExpertStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterNougatOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum Members

01:05, Jan-13-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Geekyvarun replied at 2018-1-13 01:02
Congratulations...!!

I told you "You can do it" and

Thanks 🙂

if you want to hear from me, then add @MintuKumar in your reply.
so that I'll be notified.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
125 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersDiwali MIUI S1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksSuper FridayOlympics MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 9300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper MondayRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruWallpaper ExpertApp StarOreoMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDebate MasterUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

01:20, Jan-13-2018 | From PC
|
great job geeky, keep it up 👏👏

MIUI News Team

⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
1468 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi Note 4Redmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi 1SRedmi ProMi MIXXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 3Mi 4SRedmi 3Mi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 4XMi 5s PlusMi PadMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Font Lover1st AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI PWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI SHappy Valentine's DayDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsApp StarSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersNougatMi MIX 2MIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMi TalentBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMi Note 3OTA FeedbackUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi A1Redmi 5ATechnology GuruRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Halloween 2017Mi 5XOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid GuruMr. Dependable

01:24, Jan-13-2018 | From PC
|
Good Job. Keep it up

Please Click Reply Below Or Type My Tag @PrinceKaran To Notify Me, So you'll get my attention.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017

01:25, Jan-13-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
1. Google has "Googles" app. Funny name isn't it? It does exactly what Google Lens above do, without need to flash your device.
Unfortunately, abandoned project. Last update was 2014. Nevertheless, still work.

2. Google app. Yep, the one which you always throw "OK Google". It has a feature that also do search for whatever on your screen by long press home button. Default was turned off. In sort, same like Google Lens or Google Googles.

MIUI Device Team

Proud to be an Indian..!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
189 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi MIXMi VRMi BoxUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4X3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdaySuper Monday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasSuper WednesdayHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali 2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningHappy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI King5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseOTA FeedbackNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreo8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMr. DependableTheme TalentStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIer25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi A1Die-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf

01:55, Jan-13-2018 | Via mobile
|
Nice thread mate.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4XHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Super MondaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Happy New Year1st AnniversarySurge S12 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersOreoStar WarsBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarSurpriseDebate MasterMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI KingApp StarTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalUpdates Lover6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatNougat

02:00, Jan-13-2018 | Via mobile
|
Nice bro

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list