Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1150 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi HomeYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearFan of MIUI MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalSuper Sunday1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day MedalMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device Team8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfNougatMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalWallpaper Expert6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter Follower

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI QUICK Discussion #4] Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED Vs IPS LCD?

[ Promote]
46086 1224 |
15:26, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by justzzshadz at 15:27, Feb-15-2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
One of the many choices you have when buying a new smartphone is Display Type. There are two major technologies on the market, AMOLED (or Super AMOLED) and IPS LCD, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. Here we'll explain exactly what you need to know about them without going too far into the complex technicalities of each approach.

AMOLED

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology is now often seen in its next-generation Super AMOLED guise. With these displays, individual pixels are lit separately (that's the active matrix bit) on top of a thin film transistor (TFT) array that passes electricity through organic compounds (that's the OLED bit). It's a newer technology than IPS LCD and improves on it in some areas while still lagging behind in others.

At its heart OLED technology uses anodes and cathodes for electron flow through a very thin film; brightness is determined by the strength of the electron current. Color is controlled by the tiny red, green and blue light-emitting diodes built into the display. The best way of understanding it is to think of each pixel as its own independently colored, miniature light bulb on the screen.Colors are typically brighter with AMOLED and Super AMOLED, and blacks are darker because portions of the screen can be effectively turned off. This also leads to a theoretical improvement in battery life, but that depends on exactly how you're using the screen (if all the pixels are lit all the time, the inverse can be true with AMOLED being more power-hungry than IPS LCD).

AMOLED traditionally suffered from "burn in," where pixel quality degraded over time, though this is becoming less of a problem as the technology improves. Also in the negative column, they cost more to produce and can appear less sharp when viewed at very close range.

Samsung is Super AMOLED's biggest fan, and you'll often find its phones being talked about in terms of the vibrancy and vividness of the colors – that's Super AMOLED at work. The technology scores highly for gorgeous-looking colors and very deep blacks.The key difference between Super AMOLED and the standard AMOLED (often used by the likes of Motorola) is that the former integrates touch sensors in the display itself, removing the need for an extra layer and often allowing for an overall thinner device.

Generally speaking Super AMOLED also offers better brightness and battery life, though again manufacturers are working hard to minimize the difference with their own improvements.

IPS LCD

In the other corner of the ring we have IPS LCD, or In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display – as Super AMOLED is an upgrade on plain old AMOLED, so IPS LCD improves on the venerable (TFT) LCD technology. The mighty iPhone uses IPS LCD and from the manufacturers' point of view it's cheaper to produce, which is a bonus.

In essence, LCD uses polarized light which is then run through a color filter. Horizontal and vertical filters on either side of the liquid crystals control the brightness and whether or not each pixel is on or off. With the backlight included, the handsets are usually thicker – though as with many of these points progress is being made to fix that (and Apple's latest iPhones are notable exceptions).All the pixels are backlit to some extent while the device is on, however, even the black ones. This means contrast and blackness can suffer (if you're watching a movie set in deep space, for example). On the upside, pixels can give the impression of being packed more closely together, aiding sharpness and clarity (something Apple is very keen on). IPS LCD is often spoken of as offering more natural colors; AMOLED screens can sometimes look a little over-saturated.

Viewing angles often aren't quite as good on IPS LCD as they are on AMOLED, broadly speaking, and again its the backlight to blame. On the other hand whites tend to come out better – the whites on an AMOLED screen can sometimes come across as slightly yellowy. Photographers tend to opt for IPS LCD displays as they show colours more accurately.

So, what is your opinion? Please share your views and opinion and win ''MIUI Quick Discussion'' Medal!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded 'MIUI Quick Discussion' medal.

Previous Discussions            

Special Thanks to Admin ma'am @candicesu for her continuous support and encouragement, MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participant of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED or IPS LCD Display &  Why?
Single-option Poll, 4466 members voted
73.33% 3275
22.57% 1008
1.41% 63
2.69% 120
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite43 Share

Rated by 38 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

SaiTyson + 10 + 3 Great!
MadMan_x + 5 Great!
4RSZh67U + 1 Great!
lavrynua + 1 Fantastic!
Lenar2207 + 1 Great!
Lelele22 + 1 Awesome!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
MitjaGagin + 1 Great!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crazyindian + 2 Thanks!
oz00ms3 + 1 Great!
19071987Til! + 1 Fantastic!
fishstinks + 2 Great!
Ayavrik + 1 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pkpn1976 + 1 Agreed!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Thanks!
Mi4i_Eric + 2 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!

Experience +165  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

⚡⚡Enforcer⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
6307 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BandMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasI Love 20161st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device Team25 Million StrongIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Device ExpertOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
Undoubtedly, AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display is far more better and advanced...Because of Excellent clarity,Excellent viewing angles,Deep blacks and excellent contrast ratio as individual pixels can be turned off as in technical aspect, making it well suited for HDR Mode in Camera,also last but not least Good energy efficiency and thinness of AMOLED display also produces brighter luminescence,which means vibrant images.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI World TourSuper SundayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI SCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewNougatBlack SharkSurpriseStar Wars8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI KingApp TalentDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

05:10, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
IPS since You dont need to worry about "burn out" of the screen. And that burn out is typical for the AMOLED screens. I dont care about black color on IPS which in fact is more grayish than on amoled :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick Discussion

06:34, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by IvanavI at 06:36, Feb-14-2018

I own a Mi 5s (IPS) and there is also a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (Super AMOLED) in the house. The devices are still fairly modern, they were released within a couple of months from each other, they fall into the same price range, they have roughly the same screen size and the same resolution, so they are good candidates for comparison.

The result, I think I speak both for myself and the owner of the A5, is that there is very little to choose between the two. Sharpness, brightness, contrast, colours, viewing angles... It's all pretty close. The picture on the A5 looks like it's a bit closer to the front of the glass than on the Mi 5S, but it's not a huge difference; the colours on the Mi 5S, on the other hand, do look more natural (and not at all dull!) compared to the A5. In fact, the screen of my Mi 5S (among other things) left quite an impression on a Galaxy S8 owner recently.

So, while they don't put out identical picture, the differences are really not that big. One might say "See this little discrepancy between the two? To me, that is really important!", and therefore prefer one over the other, but other than that, it's really, really close.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversarySurpriseMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

10:29, Feb-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
both AMOLED and IPS also drains battery fast.....

OLED is still the best, no need backlight, pixel by pixel control independently(colour more accurate, dark is pure dark)

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
18:58, Feb-17-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Both have advantages but amoled looks better and that is most peoples main concern with screens.  I would add that power management is important to me i want to to have the best possible battery life. Amoled in theory is better than ips lcd in this respect because it turns off pixels to create the blacks.  But in real life i have found that ips lcd phones seem to have better battery life.  

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:51, Feb-17-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
AMOLED is really better for pictures and vídeos, IPS still works better under the Sun because It is brightness. I prefer AMOLED display for a normal use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi Note 4XRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersOreoTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomStar WarsRingtone Expert25 Million StrongDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. Dependable

02:03, Feb-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
As crazy as it sounds, I prefer LCD compared to AMOLED. I find that "punchy" color of AMOLED distracting, even on mildest setting. It is just too saturated and put unnecessary strain to my eyes. Lastly, I always have screen burn in with AMOLED.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Marshmallow1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

14:47, Feb-18-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Markota replied at 2018-2-14 13:26
AMOLED is much better.

Why bad Amoled for eyes ?
Answer here...
https://youtu.be/sJaOaPtJPHY

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MiPopSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual Awards

09:23, Feb-19-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Both can suffer screen burn-ins. I've been a galaxy s5 and s6 (SUPER AMOLED) user before I switched to Mi5s (IPS LCD) and I've experienced both.  Though amoleds offer brighter and more vivid colors but prices for handsets with amoleds are really expensive like samsung's flagships. Unlike my Mi5s, it only costs half the price than any other flagship but with the same powerful processors, beauty, etc. My main point though is that with other brands' flagships, eventually phones become deffective as time goes by normally in 3-5 years and also, by that 3-5 years time, you would have upgraded to a new phone already. All in all, you're actually getting new phones and flagship phones but with Xiaomi's, you'd get the same powerful phones at half the price of its competitors.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
172 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals Collector5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion

00:21, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
964 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi ScaleMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMi Note 2Mi TV4 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersSuper FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI SSurge S1MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMi A1Quick SurveyMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingApp Star9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMi 87 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend Giveaway6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentDebate Master25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayOreoPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Wars8 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertRedmi Quiz Master

00:23, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
175 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 2017MIUI 9Happy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversarySuper SundayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseApp StarTechnology Guru5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Superstar10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerUpdates Lover25 Million StrongMi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingBlack Shark7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyQuick Survey

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
1340 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi MIXMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi VRMi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5sRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 54 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PFan Of MIUI AustraliaMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Ataturk MourningMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI S500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalDiwali 3500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy New YearFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersNougatOreoSurprise2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerApp StarOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star 7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi TalentRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence Day25 Million Strong

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
429 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandNinebot MiniMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi RouterMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi MIXMi WiFiMi HomeMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BoxMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 201610 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayHilal Ramadan 1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Super SaturdayPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdayHappy Singles' DayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny 8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarBlack SharkStar WarsNougatMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveySurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRingtone Expert2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

01:04, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
208 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 1SRedmi 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday800K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI India700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI S2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI World TourThanksgiving DayPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersOlympics Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersApp Star8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMr. DependableStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Technology Guru

01:06, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display looks fine because of vibrant colors and brightness.

Supreme Member

Something wonderful is about t

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
214 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!RedmiRedmi NoteMi 4cMi PadMi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 3MIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum Members500K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMi Live MedalSuper MondayDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamOreoMIUI SuperstarNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeRingtone Star Debate MasterAndroid ElfMi Story TellerAndroid GuruInbox ZeroHumor Master

01:11, Feb-14-2018 | Via mobile
|
Amoled.....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterTheme Talent

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
begoodness replied at 2018-2-13 16:21
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

not worth. more expensive and what you get, just a true black color?

I cant choose.

Comment

begoodness I get no gray light on the black background of the screen. What is nice for the eyes at night and saves battery power.  01:39, Feb-15-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list