Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1080 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowFantastic!Redmi 2Redmi 3SMi TVMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI SSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalSuper Tuesday90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million Users1900K Forum MembersSurge S1Happy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI FollowerMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyNougatStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI QUICK Discussion #4] Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED Vs IPS LCD?

[ Promote]
41574 1217 |
15:26, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by justzzshadz at 15:27, Feb-15-2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
One of the many choices you have when buying a new smartphone is Display Type. There are two major technologies on the market, AMOLED (or Super AMOLED) and IPS LCD, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. Here we'll explain exactly what you need to know about them without going too far into the complex technicalities of each approach.

AMOLED

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology is now often seen in its next-generation Super AMOLED guise. With these displays, individual pixels are lit separately (that's the active matrix bit) on top of a thin film transistor (TFT) array that passes electricity through organic compounds (that's the OLED bit). It's a newer technology than IPS LCD and improves on it in some areas while still lagging behind in others.

At its heart OLED technology uses anodes and cathodes for electron flow through a very thin film; brightness is determined by the strength of the electron current. Color is controlled by the tiny red, green and blue light-emitting diodes built into the display. The best way of understanding it is to think of each pixel as its own independently colored, miniature light bulb on the screen.Colors are typically brighter with AMOLED and Super AMOLED, and blacks are darker because portions of the screen can be effectively turned off. This also leads to a theoretical improvement in battery life, but that depends on exactly how you're using the screen (if all the pixels are lit all the time, the inverse can be true with AMOLED being more power-hungry than IPS LCD).

AMOLED traditionally suffered from "burn in," where pixel quality degraded over time, though this is becoming less of a problem as the technology improves. Also in the negative column, they cost more to produce and can appear less sharp when viewed at very close range.

Samsung is Super AMOLED's biggest fan, and you'll often find its phones being talked about in terms of the vibrancy and vividness of the colors – that's Super AMOLED at work. The technology scores highly for gorgeous-looking colors and very deep blacks.The key difference between Super AMOLED and the standard AMOLED (often used by the likes of Motorola) is that the former integrates touch sensors in the display itself, removing the need for an extra layer and often allowing for an overall thinner device.

Generally speaking Super AMOLED also offers better brightness and battery life, though again manufacturers are working hard to minimize the difference with their own improvements.

IPS LCD

In the other corner of the ring we have IPS LCD, or In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display – as Super AMOLED is an upgrade on plain old AMOLED, so IPS LCD improves on the venerable (TFT) LCD technology. The mighty iPhone uses IPS LCD and from the manufacturers' point of view it's cheaper to produce, which is a bonus.

In essence, LCD uses polarized light which is then run through a color filter. Horizontal and vertical filters on either side of the liquid crystals control the brightness and whether or not each pixel is on or off. With the backlight included, the handsets are usually thicker – though as with many of these points progress is being made to fix that (and Apple's latest iPhones are notable exceptions).All the pixels are backlit to some extent while the device is on, however, even the black ones. This means contrast and blackness can suffer (if you're watching a movie set in deep space, for example). On the upside, pixels can give the impression of being packed more closely together, aiding sharpness and clarity (something Apple is very keen on). IPS LCD is often spoken of as offering more natural colors; AMOLED screens can sometimes look a little over-saturated.

Viewing angles often aren't quite as good on IPS LCD as they are on AMOLED, broadly speaking, and again its the backlight to blame. On the other hand whites tend to come out better – the whites on an AMOLED screen can sometimes come across as slightly yellowy. Photographers tend to opt for IPS LCD displays as they show colours more accurately.

So, what is your opinion? Please share your views and opinion and win ''MIUI Quick Discussion'' Medal!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded 'MIUI Quick Discussion' medal.

Previous Discussions            

Special Thanks to Admin ma'am @candicesu for her continuous support and encouragement, MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participant of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED or IPS LCD Display &  Why?
Single-option Poll, 4449 members voted
73.27% 3260
22.61% 1006
1.42% 63
2.70% 120
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite42 Share

Rated by 38 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

SaiTyson + 10 + 3 Great!
MadMan_x + 5 Great!
4RSZh67U + 1 Great!
lavrynua + 1 Fantastic!
Lenar2207 + 1 Great!
Lelele22 + 1 Awesome!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
MitjaGagin + 1 Great!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crazyindian + 2 Thanks!
oz00ms3 + 1 Great!
19071987Til! + 1 Fantastic!
fishstinks + 2 Great!
Ayavrik + 1 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pkpn1976 + 1 Agreed!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Thanks!
Mi4i_Eric + 2 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!

Experience +165  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

⚡⚡Enforcer⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
5725 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Super FridayRocket to FutureMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Greece10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamInbox Zero9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack SharkMost Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Device ExpertMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Theme TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayOTA FeedbackMi TalentStar Of Technology

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
Undoubtedly, AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display is far more better and advanced...Because of Excellent clarity,Excellent viewing angles,Deep blacks and excellent contrast ratio as individual pixels can be turned off as in technical aspect, making it well suited for HDR Mode in Camera,also last but not least Good energy efficiency and thinness of AMOLED display also produces brighter luminescence,which means vibrant images.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI World TourSuper SundayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI SCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewNougatBlack SharkSurpriseStar Wars8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI KingApp TalentDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

05:10, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
IPS since You dont need to worry about "burn out" of the screen. And that burn out is typical for the AMOLED screens. I dont care about black color on IPS which in fact is more grayish than on amoled :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
51 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick Discussion

06:34, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by IvanavI at 06:36, Feb-14-2018

I own a Mi 5s (IPS) and there is also a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (Super AMOLED) in the house. The devices are still fairly modern, they were released within a couple of months from each other, they fall into the same price range, they have roughly the same screen size and the same resolution, so they are good candidates for comparison.

The result, I think I speak both for myself and the owner of the A5, is that there is very little to choose between the two. Sharpness, brightness, contrast, colours, viewing angles... It's all pretty close. The picture on the A5 looks like it's a bit closer to the front of the glass than on the Mi 5S, but it's not a huge difference; the colours on the Mi 5S, on the other hand, do look more natural (and not at all dull!) compared to the A5. In fact, the screen of my Mi 5S (among other things) left quite an impression on a Galaxy S8 owner recently.

So, while they don't put out identical picture, the differences are really not that big. One might say "See this little discrepancy between the two? To me, that is really important!", and therefore prefer one over the other, but other than that, it's really, really close.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

10:29, Feb-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
both AMOLED and IPS also drains battery fast.....

OLED is still the best, no need backlight, pixel by pixel control independently(colour more accurate, dark is pure dark)

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
18:58, Feb-17-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Both have advantages but amoled looks better and that is most peoples main concern with screens.  I would add that power management is important to me i want to to have the best possible battery life. Amoled in theory is better than ips lcd in this respect because it turns off pixels to create the blacks.  But in real life i have found that ips lcd phones seem to have better battery life.  

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:51, Feb-17-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
AMOLED is really better for pictures and vídeos, IPS still works better under the Sun because It is brightness. I prefer AMOLED display for a normal use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi Note 4XRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersOreoTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomStar WarsRingtone Expert25 Million StrongDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. Dependable

02:03, Feb-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
As crazy as it sounds, I prefer LCD compared to AMOLED. I find that "punchy" color of AMOLED distracting, even on mildest setting. It is just too saturated and put unnecessary strain to my eyes. Lastly, I always have screen burn in with AMOLED.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Marshmallow1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

14:47, Feb-18-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Markota replied at 2018-2-14 13:26
AMOLED is much better.

Why bad Amoled for eyes ?
Answer here...
https://youtu.be/sJaOaPtJPHY

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual Awards

09:23, Feb-19-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Both can suffer screen burn-ins. I've been a galaxy s5 and s6 (SUPER AMOLED) user before I switched to Mi5s (IPS LCD) and I've experienced both.  Though amoleds offer brighter and more vivid colors but prices for handsets with amoleds are really expensive like samsung's flagships. Unlike my Mi5s, it only costs half the price than any other flagship but with the same powerful processors, beauty, etc. My main point though is that with other brands' flagships, eventually phones become deffective as time goes by normally in 3-5 years and also, by that 3-5 years time, you would have upgraded to a new phone already. All in all, you're actually getting new phones and flagship phones but with Xiaomi's, you'd get the same powerful phones at half the price of its competitors.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
168 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI SWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DaySummer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverTheme Talent8 Million Forum MembersStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion

00:21, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
802 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi MIXYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Notebook AirMi VRMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicMi TVRedmi Note 4XMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4i5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI GreecePuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SFan Of MIUI UkraineRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdaySuper Tuesday1700K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum App300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSurge S11st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper FridayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Women's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayRingolicious MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersApp Star7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterOreoStar WarsMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeRingtone ExpertMIUI Expert25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMi A1Android ElfScroll Of WisdomMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingAndroid Guru

00:23, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display

Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
151 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Women's Day Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1Merry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingQuick SurveyAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerBlack Shark7 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI SuperstarApp Star6 Million Forum MembersNougatSurprise5 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentStar Wars

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
1135 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi ScaleMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi HomeMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 5sRedmi 2MIUI SMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersAtaturk MourningSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20 Million Users5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySurge S1Puzzle MasterHappy New YearSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DaySuper SundaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Nepal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master 6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkIndia Independence Day8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyOreoStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
399 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXMi WiFiMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!Super MondayHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday1400K Forum MembersMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017Surge S1Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI World TourSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI SMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarRingtone Expert9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI FollowerTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruWallpaper Expert

01:04, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
202 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuRedmi 3SRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI SpainAtaturk MourningMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearUEFA EURO Medal800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI 2017100k Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 9Merry Christmas500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPop9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveySurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersApp StarOreoStar WarsMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

01:06, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display looks fine because of vibrant colors and brightness.

Supreme Member

Something wonderful is about t

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
211 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!RedmiRedmi NoteMi 4cMi PadMi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 3MIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum Members500K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMi Live MedalSuper MondayDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamOreoMIUI SuperstarNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Wallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeRingtone Star Debate MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruInbox ZeroHumor Master

01:11, Feb-14-2018 | Via mobile
|
Amoled.....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterTheme Talent

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
begoodness replied at 2018-2-13 16:21
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

not worth. more expensive and what you get, just a true black color?

I cant choose.

Comment

begoodness I get no gray light on the black background of the screen. What is nice for the eyes at night and saves battery power.  01:39, Feb-15-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list