Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
1010 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamSuper ThursdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1UEFA EURO Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayOlympics MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Tuesday1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Happy MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI Font LoverHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 20173 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy Diwali1900K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMi TalentNougat2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTheme TalentIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeHumor Master

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI QUICK Discussion #4] Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED Vs IPS LCD?

[ Promote]
35769 1206 |
15:26, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by justzzshadz at 15:27, Feb-15-2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
One of the many choices you have when buying a new smartphone is Display Type. There are two major technologies on the market, AMOLED (or Super AMOLED) and IPS LCD, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. Here we'll explain exactly what you need to know about them without going too far into the complex technicalities of each approach.

AMOLED

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology is now often seen in its next-generation Super AMOLED guise. With these displays, individual pixels are lit separately (that's the active matrix bit) on top of a thin film transistor (TFT) array that passes electricity through organic compounds (that's the OLED bit). It's a newer technology than IPS LCD and improves on it in some areas while still lagging behind in others.

At its heart OLED technology uses anodes and cathodes for electron flow through a very thin film; brightness is determined by the strength of the electron current. Color is controlled by the tiny red, green and blue light-emitting diodes built into the display. The best way of understanding it is to think of each pixel as its own independently colored, miniature light bulb on the screen.Colors are typically brighter with AMOLED and Super AMOLED, and blacks are darker because portions of the screen can be effectively turned off. This also leads to a theoretical improvement in battery life, but that depends on exactly how you're using the screen (if all the pixels are lit all the time, the inverse can be true with AMOLED being more power-hungry than IPS LCD).

AMOLED traditionally suffered from "burn in," where pixel quality degraded over time, though this is becoming less of a problem as the technology improves. Also in the negative column, they cost more to produce and can appear less sharp when viewed at very close range.

Samsung is Super AMOLED's biggest fan, and you'll often find its phones being talked about in terms of the vibrancy and vividness of the colors – that's Super AMOLED at work. The technology scores highly for gorgeous-looking colors and very deep blacks.The key difference between Super AMOLED and the standard AMOLED (often used by the likes of Motorola) is that the former integrates touch sensors in the display itself, removing the need for an extra layer and often allowing for an overall thinner device.

Generally speaking Super AMOLED also offers better brightness and battery life, though again manufacturers are working hard to minimize the difference with their own improvements.

IPS LCD

In the other corner of the ring we have IPS LCD, or In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display – as Super AMOLED is an upgrade on plain old AMOLED, so IPS LCD improves on the venerable (TFT) LCD technology. The mighty iPhone uses IPS LCD and from the manufacturers' point of view it's cheaper to produce, which is a bonus.

In essence, LCD uses polarized light which is then run through a color filter. Horizontal and vertical filters on either side of the liquid crystals control the brightness and whether or not each pixel is on or off. With the backlight included, the handsets are usually thicker – though as with many of these points progress is being made to fix that (and Apple's latest iPhones are notable exceptions).All the pixels are backlit to some extent while the device is on, however, even the black ones. This means contrast and blackness can suffer (if you're watching a movie set in deep space, for example). On the upside, pixels can give the impression of being packed more closely together, aiding sharpness and clarity (something Apple is very keen on). IPS LCD is often spoken of as offering more natural colors; AMOLED screens can sometimes look a little over-saturated.

Viewing angles often aren't quite as good on IPS LCD as they are on AMOLED, broadly speaking, and again its the backlight to blame. On the other hand whites tend to come out better – the whites on an AMOLED screen can sometimes come across as slightly yellowy. Photographers tend to opt for IPS LCD displays as they show colours more accurately.

So, what is your opinion? Please share your views and opinion and win ''MIUI Quick Discussion'' Medal!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded 'MIUI Quick Discussion' medal.

Previous Discussions            

Special Thanks to Admin ma'am @candicesu for her continuous support and encouragement, MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participant of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED or IPS LCD Display &  Why?
Single-option Poll, 4373 members voted
73.31% 3206
22.55% 986
1.42% 62
2.72% 119
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite42 Share

Rated by 37 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

MadMan_x + 5 Great!
4RSZh67U + 1 Great!
lavrynua + 1 Fantastic!
Lenar2207 + 1 Great!
Lelele22 + 1 Awesome!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
MitjaGagin + 1 Great!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crazyindian + 2 Thanks!
oz00ms3 + 1 Great!
19071987Til! + 1 Fantastic!
fishstinks + 2 Great!
Ayavrik + 1 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pkpn1976 + 1 Agreed!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Thanks!
Mi4i_Eric + 2 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!

Experience +155  Prestige +29  View Rating Log

⚡⚡Enforcer⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
4895 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi BoxMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Fan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureSuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTheme TalentDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerQuick SurveyOreo2017 Annual AwardsInbox ZeroHumor MasterYouth PledgeRingtone Star Updates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017India Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Expert25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI Fan

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
Undoubtedly, AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display is far more better and advanced...Because of Excellent clarity,Excellent viewing angles,Deep blacks and excellent contrast ratio as individual pixels can be turned off as in technical aspect, making it well suited for HDR Mode in Camera,also last but not least Good energy efficiency and thinness of AMOLED display also produces brighter luminescence,which means vibrant images.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI P1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 20161900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy New Year300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI KingMi TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroApp TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru

05:10, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
IPS since You dont need to worry about "burn out" of the screen. And that burn out is typical for the AMOLED screens. I dont care about black color on IPS which in fact is more grayish than on amoled :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyMi Story TellerMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ Follower7 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower

06:34, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by IvanavI at 06:36, Feb-14-2018

I own a Mi 5s (IPS) and there is also a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (Super AMOLED) in the house. The devices are still fairly modern, they were released within a couple of months from each other, they fall into the same price range, they have roughly the same screen size and the same resolution, so they are good candidates for comparison.

The result, I think I speak both for myself and the owner of the A5, is that there is very little to choose between the two. Sharpness, brightness, contrast, colours, viewing angles... It's all pretty close. The picture on the A5 looks like it's a bit closer to the front of the glass than on the Mi 5S, but it's not a huge difference; the colours on the Mi 5S, on the other hand, do look more natural (and not at all dull!) compared to the A5. In fact, the screen of my Mi 5S (among other things) left quite an impression on a Galaxy S8 owner recently.

So, while they don't put out identical picture, the differences are really not that big. One might say "See this little discrepancy between the two? To me, that is really important!", and therefore prefer one over the other, but other than that, it's really, really close.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super Thursday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid Guru

10:29, Feb-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
both AMOLED and IPS also drains battery fast.....

OLED is still the best, no need backlight, pixel by pixel control independently(colour more accurate, dark is pure dark)

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
18:58, Feb-17-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Both have advantages but amoled looks better and that is most peoples main concern with screens.  I would add that power management is important to me i want to to have the best possible battery life. Amoled in theory is better than ips lcd in this respect because it turns off pixels to create the blacks.  But in real life i have found that ips lcd phones seem to have better battery life.  

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:51, Feb-17-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
AMOLED is really better for pictures and vídeos, IPS still works better under the Sun because It is brightness. I prefer AMOLED display for a normal use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI SGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyOreoForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerDebate MasterRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorStar Wars25 Million StrongTechnology GuruIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal

02:03, Feb-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
As crazy as it sounds, I prefer LCD compared to AMOLED. I find that "punchy" color of AMOLED distracting, even on mildest setting. It is just too saturated and put unnecessary strain to my eyes. Lastly, I always have screen burn in with AMOLED.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Marshmallow1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

14:47, Feb-18-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Markota replied at 2018-2-14 13:26
AMOLED is much better.

Why bad Amoled for eyes ?
Answer here...
https://youtu.be/sJaOaPtJPHY

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 9MiPop2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMr. Dependable

09:23, Feb-19-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Both can suffer screen burn-ins. I've been a galaxy s5 and s6 (SUPER AMOLED) user before I switched to Mi5s (IPS LCD) and I've experienced both.  Though amoleds offer brighter and more vivid colors but prices for handsets with amoleds are really expensive like samsung's flagships. Unlike my Mi5s, it only costs half the price than any other flagship but with the same powerful processors, beauty, etc. My main point though is that with other brands' flagships, eventually phones become deffective as time goes by normally in 3-5 years and also, by that 3-5 years time, you would have upgraded to a new phone already. All in all, you're actually getting new phones and flagship phones but with Xiaomi's, you'd get the same powerful phones at half the price of its competitors.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
164 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUISuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Summer Mi Bunny7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter Follower

00:21, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
579 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi ScaleMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover1700K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSurge S1Merry ChristmasHappy New Year500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI KingMi A1Theme TalentNougatOreoStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMr. Dependable

00:23, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display
Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
115 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super MondaySuper SundayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI KingNougatStar WarsTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfOTA Feedback

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
876 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 5sMi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySurge S1MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaRingolicious MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Diwali100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersOreo2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMi TalentMIUI SuperstarRingtone Star Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyRingtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongStar WarsOTA Feedback

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
367 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 810 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI S1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Super Saturday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan Puzzle MasterHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI PRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Star WarsNougatYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper Expert8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

01:04, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
194 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016Redmi 3SRedmi 1SRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi Note 3Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal100k Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterSuper Monday1700K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million Users300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Android Guru8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsOreo7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper Expert

01:06, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display looks fine because of vibrant colors and brightness.

Elite Member

Something wonderful is about t

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
210 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi MIXMi WiFi RouterMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 2RedmiRedmi 1SMi PadHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI PWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Myanmar700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Indonesia900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members100k Forum Members1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalDiwali 1700K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper StarScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerHumor MasterYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Wallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroApp Talent

01:11, Feb-14-2018 | Via mobile
|
Amoled.....

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Theme Talent2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz Master

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
begoodness replied at 2018-2-13 16:21
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

not worth. more expensive and what you get, just a true black color?

I cant choose.

Comment

begoodness I get no gray light on the black background of the screen. What is nice for the eyes at night and saves battery power.  01:39, Feb-15-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list