Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
947 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 3Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi TVRedmi 3SOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper MondaySuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day Medal2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersDiwali Happy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMi Talent6 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterTheme TalentAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest Lover

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI QUICK Discussion #4] Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED Vs IPS LCD?

[ Promote]
28693 1122 |
15:26, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by justzzshadz at 15:27, Feb-15-2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
One of the many choices you have when buying a new smartphone is Display Type. There are two major technologies on the market, AMOLED (or Super AMOLED) and IPS LCD, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. Here we'll explain exactly what you need to know about them without going too far into the complex technicalities of each approach.

AMOLED

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology is now often seen in its next-generation Super AMOLED guise. With these displays, individual pixels are lit separately (that's the active matrix bit) on top of a thin film transistor (TFT) array that passes electricity through organic compounds (that's the OLED bit). It's a newer technology than IPS LCD and improves on it in some areas while still lagging behind in others.

At its heart OLED technology uses anodes and cathodes for electron flow through a very thin film; brightness is determined by the strength of the electron current. Color is controlled by the tiny red, green and blue light-emitting diodes built into the display. The best way of understanding it is to think of each pixel as its own independently colored, miniature light bulb on the screen.Colors are typically brighter with AMOLED and Super AMOLED, and blacks are darker because portions of the screen can be effectively turned off. This also leads to a theoretical improvement in battery life, but that depends on exactly how you're using the screen (if all the pixels are lit all the time, the inverse can be true with AMOLED being more power-hungry than IPS LCD).

AMOLED traditionally suffered from "burn in," where pixel quality degraded over time, though this is becoming less of a problem as the technology improves. Also in the negative column, they cost more to produce and can appear less sharp when viewed at very close range.

Samsung is Super AMOLED's biggest fan, and you'll often find its phones being talked about in terms of the vibrancy and vividness of the colors – that's Super AMOLED at work. The technology scores highly for gorgeous-looking colors and very deep blacks.The key difference between Super AMOLED and the standard AMOLED (often used by the likes of Motorola) is that the former integrates touch sensors in the display itself, removing the need for an extra layer and often allowing for an overall thinner device.

Generally speaking Super AMOLED also offers better brightness and battery life, though again manufacturers are working hard to minimize the difference with their own improvements.

IPS LCD

In the other corner of the ring we have IPS LCD, or In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display – as Super AMOLED is an upgrade on plain old AMOLED, so IPS LCD improves on the venerable (TFT) LCD technology. The mighty iPhone uses IPS LCD and from the manufacturers' point of view it's cheaper to produce, which is a bonus.

In essence, LCD uses polarized light which is then run through a color filter. Horizontal and vertical filters on either side of the liquid crystals control the brightness and whether or not each pixel is on or off. With the backlight included, the handsets are usually thicker – though as with many of these points progress is being made to fix that (and Apple's latest iPhones are notable exceptions).All the pixels are backlit to some extent while the device is on, however, even the black ones. This means contrast and blackness can suffer (if you're watching a movie set in deep space, for example). On the upside, pixels can give the impression of being packed more closely together, aiding sharpness and clarity (something Apple is very keen on). IPS LCD is often spoken of as offering more natural colors; AMOLED screens can sometimes look a little over-saturated.

Viewing angles often aren't quite as good on IPS LCD as they are on AMOLED, broadly speaking, and again its the backlight to blame. On the other hand whites tend to come out better – the whites on an AMOLED screen can sometimes come across as slightly yellowy. Photographers tend to opt for IPS LCD displays as they show colours more accurately.

So, what is your opinion? Please share your views and opinion and win ''MIUI Quick Discussion'' Medal!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded 'MIUI Quick Discussion' medal.

Previous Discussions            

Special Thanks to Admin ma'am @candicesu for her continuous support and encouragement, MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participant of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED or IPS LCD Display &  Why?
Single-option Poll, 3812 members voted
73.87% 2816
21.93% 836
1.39% 53
2.81% 107
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite39 Share

Rated by 37 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

MadMan_x + 5 Great!
4RSZh67U + 1 Great!
lavrynua + 1 Fantastic!
Lenar2207 + 1 Great!
Lelele22 + 1 Awesome!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
MitjaGagin + 1 Great!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crazyindian + 2 Thanks!
oz00ms3 + 1 Great!
19071987Til! + 1 Fantastic!
fishstinks + 2 Great!
Ayavrik + 1 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pkpn1976 + 1 Agreed!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Thanks!
Mi4i_Eric + 2 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!

Experience +155  Prestige +29  View Rating Log

⚡⚡Enforcer⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
4150 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi Power StripMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Rooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureSuper FridayHappy Valentine's DayMi Live Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamInbox ZeroAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeUpdates LoverIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI Device Expert

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
Undoubtedly, AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display is far more better and advanced...Because of Excellent clarity,Excellent viewing angles,Deep blacks and excellent contrast ratio as individual pixels can be turned off as in technical aspect, making it well suited for HDR Mode in Camera,also last but not least Good energy efficiency and thinness of AMOLED display also produces brighter luminescence,which means vibrant images.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi VRMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum Members1500K Forum Members1800K Forum Members300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks2100K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9Diwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from TurkeyMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayMi Live MedalHappy New Year1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI 20 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Alpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMi Story TellerInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI KingApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum

05:10, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
IPS since You dont need to worry about "burn out" of the screen. And that burn out is typical for the AMOLED screens. I dont care about black color on IPS which in fact is more grayish than on amoled :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.LHMMIDI
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ Follower

06:34, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by IvanavI at 06:36, Feb-14-2018

I own a Mi 5s (IPS) and there is also a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (Super AMOLED) in the house. The devices are still fairly modern, they were released within a couple of months from each other, they fall into the same price range, they have roughly the same screen size and the same resolution, so they are good candidates for comparison.

The result, I think I speak both for myself and the owner of the A5, is that there is very little to choose between the two. Sharpness, brightness, contrast, colours, viewing angles... It's all pretty close. The picture on the A5 looks like it's a bit closer to the front of the glass than on the Mi 5S, but it's not a huge difference; the colours on the Mi 5S, on the other hand, do look more natural (and not at all dull!) compared to the A5. In fact, the screen of my Mi 5S (among other things) left quite an impression on a Galaxy S8 owner recently.

So, while they don't put out identical picture, the differences are really not that big. One might say "See this little discrepancy between the two? To me, that is really important!", and therefore prefer one over the other, but other than that, it's really, really close.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.4.0.MXDMIDI
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Thursday1500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

10:29, Feb-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
both AMOLED and IPS also drains battery fast.....

OLED is still the best, no need backlight, pixel by pixel control independently(colour more accurate, dark is pure dark)

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
18:58, Feb-17-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Both have advantages but amoled looks better and that is most peoples main concern with screens.  I would add that power management is important to me i want to to have the best possible battery life. Amoled in theory is better than ips lcd in this respect because it turns off pixels to create the blacks.  But in real life i have found that ips lcd phones seem to have better battery life.  

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:51, Feb-17-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
AMOLED is really better for pictures and vídeos, IPS still works better under the Sun because It is brightness. I prefer AMOLED display for a normal use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi MIXUnlock MedalFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI PSummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDebate MasterTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom25 Million Strong

02:03, Feb-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
As crazy as it sounds, I prefer LCD compared to AMOLED. I find that "punchy" color of AMOLED distracting, even on mildest setting. It is just too saturated and put unnecessary strain to my eyes. Lastly, I always have screen burn in with AMOLED.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Scroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Follower

14:47, Feb-18-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Markota replied at 2018-2-14 13:26
AMOLED is much better.

Why bad Amoled for eyes ?
Answer here...
https://youtu.be/sJaOaPtJPHY

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 9Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMiPopOTA FeedbackMr. DependableAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ Follower

09:23, Feb-19-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Both can suffer screen burn-ins. I've been a galaxy s5 and s6 (SUPER AMOLED) user before I switched to Mi5s (IPS LCD) and I've experienced both.  Though amoleds offer brighter and more vivid colors but prices for handsets with amoleds are really expensive like samsung's flagships. Unlike my Mi5s, it only costs half the price than any other flagship but with the same powerful processors, beauty, etc. My main point though is that with other brands' flagships, eventually phones become deffective as time goes by normally in 3-5 years and also, by that 3-5 years time, you would have upgraded to a new phone already. All in all, you're actually getting new phones and flagship phones but with Xiaomi's, you'd get the same powerful phones at half the price of its competitors.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.17.0.MAMCNEA
Online time
156 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Technology Guru7 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum

00:21, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V9.2.2.0.MALMIEK
Online time
425 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi ScaleMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMi 4iRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Fan Of MIUI UkraineXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdaySuper Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppSuper Monday3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Surge S1500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence Day25 Million Strong

00:23, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display
Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
78 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSummer Mi BunnyMiPopTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of Technology

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAGMIEI
Online time
669 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi VRMi MIXNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Magic CubeMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 5sMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI P3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI SFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper WednesdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureAtaturk MourningSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ukraine100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyStar WarsAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI King7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMr. DependableOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Ringtone ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence DayDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI Follower

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
V8.1.9.0.MBDMIDI
Online time
344 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi BoxMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUISuper Thursday1400K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S15 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan Puzzle MasterMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdaySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI SHappy New YearMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Android Guru2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerRingtone Expert

01:04, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V9.2.2.0.MALMIEK
Online time
187 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 2Redmi 1SRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMi 4cFan Of MIUI India1700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal700K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super Monday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIer

01:06, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display looks fine because of vibrant colors and brightness.

Elite Member

Something wonderful is about t

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
208 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi BandMi MIXMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6Awesome!RedmiRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4cMi PadRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3Redmi NoteMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from India500K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Poland1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Monthly Talk1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017MIUI 9I Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureDiwali Super Monday1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid ElfYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Humor MasterDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentAndroid Guru

01:11, Feb-14-2018 | Via mobile
|
Amoled.....

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V9.2.4.0.NAMMIEK
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAwesome!MIUI P2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum Members

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
begoodness replied at 2018-2-13 16:21
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

not worth. more expensive and what you get, just a true black color?

I cant choose.

Comment

begoodness I get no gray light on the black background of the screen. What is nice for the eyes at night and saves battery power.  01:39, Feb-15-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list