Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5c
Online time
1265 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4SMi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum PostsHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Monthly Talk5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper SundaySuper MondaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Italy1300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI P10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerPOCO F18 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI 10MIUI Quick DiscussionBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMIUI KingRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMi A1

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [Device Team] Xposed Framework for Oreo 8.0/8.1 + GravityBox O released

[ Promote]
50571 110 |
09:11, Jan-10-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by ydd0ras at 09:42, Feb-18-2018

xposed_neu.png

hello.png

...here is °~grandpa~° again, with very good news. Maybe you have read my last thread about the MIUI globeROM on the great Xiaomi Mi 5x. If not, look here:

[Reviews] [MIUI GLOBEROM] Guide and Review on the amazing Mi 5X by Grandpa!

Today i have read fantastic news on XDA: at least the long awaiting Xposed Framework for Oreo 8.0 and 8.1 has been released.

With the Android Oreo OS (
Android API level 26) update we have received a very polished OS update for our devices. Maybe you remember some of the most notable new features are: the upgraded notification channels for better and more decidedly control over the notifications, the PIP (Picture - in Picture) mode or the Autofill Framework which should replace password managers and many more On the other hand on Oreo you can use more root-required stuff like the Substratum Theme Engine, Ad Blocking and other stuff without root - in other word systemless/ly.
But for all the people who are always rooting their devices and have  devices running Oreo 8.0 or 8.1: the Xposed Framework is finally here.

disclaimer.png
None of this is my work. I am not the creator of this mods. I am only sharing my experience about ROMs and mods which I am flashing on my smartphones. And really my experience only!!!! Nothing else!!! All credit & thank belongs to the developers!
PLEASE NOTICE: Be sure the stuff you are flashing is meant for your device or otherwise it can cause boot loops or brick your device. I’m not responsible for anything that happens to your device while flashing ROMs. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior. Please ask, before doing any mistake. We are here to help!  This version may not be as stable as you might have expected. So afterwards if you don't like it, read the following words carefully in order to get your previous installation easily back! But now, let us start now!
DON'T USE IT IF YOUR ON MIUI!

what.png
Xposed, a framework that allows users to install heavy modifications to Android, usually takes a few months to be updated for every new Android release. Thankfully, this time we don't have to wait any longer.

Xposed is a free tool that allows Android users to customize their OS without having to install a separate ROM. By using self-contained software “modules,” the framework lets users alter things like the UI or even specific apps.

For more information about Xposed do research on the web or read this here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053

Now boyz and girlz, if you own a Mi device running an Oreo just like the Mi A1 and your device is rooted, you can start here. But before your make any mistake, ask yourself first:

• do I need Xposed, do I know what Xposed is?
  • do I know how it works?
  • am I experienced enough for this?

how.png

Usually , the process of flashing/installing Xposed is easy. You will need the Xposed Installer App and the appropriate framework zip (v90). Usually the Xposed Installer must be installed just like any other app (.apk) and the framework flashed through TWRP. Now if you have a Mi A1 with the stock boot image or you have flashed TWRP and using Magisk, this simple process is eventually not possible. But there is a other way to realize it.
Important: before your install or flash anything from the stuff here, backup your device first!!!!!
Let us check the install/flash process:

1. Install the Xposed Installer v3.1.4

Bild_1.png
Install the Xposed installer apk from your file manager

2. Install the Xposed Framework v90-beta1 (for Oreo 8.1):

Strip_2.png
Install the framework from the Xposed app and reboot

3. Install modules of your choice

Strip_3.png

Strip_4.png
Install the module and rebbot your device

Strip_5.png
Enjoy!

4. If you have problems installing the Xposed Framework, maybe it is caused by Magisk and the Magisk' modules, there is one solution:
5. Install the Xposed Installer 3.1.4 (see 1.)
6. Push the
Xposed-Framework zip in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/cache/downloads/framework/. If /downlads and /framework doesn't exist, create the directories

Screenshot_20180110-010001.png

7. Disable your modules in Magisk (Magisk Core Only Mode):

Strip_6.png
Disable the modules in Magisk' settings

8. Reboot your device
Install Xposed-Framework in Xposed installer with "install" button (NOT via recovery)

12.png

10. Reboot your device. The framework has been flashed. You can activate your Magisk modules again.

downl.png
1. Xposed Installer v3.1.4: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
2. Xposed Uninstaller : https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
3. Xposed Framework zip for Android Oreo 8.0: http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framew
customizeork/sdk26/arm64/

conclusion.png
The Xposed framework was — and still is — the best way to  mod your Android device, letting you simply install modules or to tweak virtually lot of details.You want to get all the features of a specific custom ROM offers without having to flash one? Then use the GravityBos or XTouchwiz. Other example: if you ever need to skip YouTube ads on your android, download the module for that, install, enable and reboot your device for the effect to take place immediately. The Xposed framework comes with a major advantage for developers, which is the ease of development (compared to having to compile AOSP for ROM tweaks). Xposed Framework is very popular among Android enthusiasts thanks to its easy-to-use interface and added safety which helps you recover easily if it end up soft-bricking your Android device.
And now, we can enjoy Xposed on our Oreo devices as well.

My favourite Xposed modules are:

1. Xprivacy:
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location

Read more about XPrivacy here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy

2. Amplify:
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake.  Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.

3. GravityBox:

The app utilizes amazing Xposed framework coded by recognized developer rovo89 which, briefly, provides interface for injecting code into any app, including system services, allowing modifications of applications and system services at run-time. One of the biggest advantages of GravityBox is that it is not bound to any specific device. Actually, it should run on any device having vanilla Android 7 (ROM close enough to AOSP).
Please notice: GravityBox is not released for Oreo!

UPDATE 01.02.2018

GravityBox: The famous and one of the most popular modules is now available for Oreo, but it's still beta!
The major issue is with current limitation of beta framework - preferences can't be read from Android process. This means features within Android process loose settings on reboot unless selinux is permissive.
I have tested some functions like Status Bar settings (Clock, Connectivity speed), Navigation Keys Action and Display tweaks.

For those new to GravityBox, here’s a quick explanation: It’s an open-source module for the Xposed framework, and it’s packed full of features such as tweaks for the lockscreen, display, phone app, status bar, navigation bar, and power menu, as well as quick settings tile management, notification controls, fingerprint shortcuts, and much more. To put it simply, it’s a playground of utilities for rooted users running close-to-stock Android ROMs with the Xposed framework installed

For example:

• If you don't like the button backlight, you can disable it with the GravityBox!
  • If you need the center clock badly, you can set it up with the GravityBox
  • If you want to launch apps with your fingerprint sensor, configure it with the GravityBox!

my modules.png
My modules on my Xiaomi Mi A1

2.jpg
Center clock, battery percentage

Strip 3.jpg
GravityBox Settings

Strip 2.jpg
GravityBox Settings

t&c.png
1. rovo89 the Master of Xposed: https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4419114
@y2kbugleung
from XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=3741818
3. XDA for sources and information
also I would like to thank @candicesu, @ mitch002, @Muz_paray and @NigZa for their kind supervision and outstanding support! Not to forget the boyz and girlz from my fantastic MIUI Device Team!

taf.png
That's all folks. I hope you will share the excitement about this great mod with me. If you like my threads, just stay tuned.
Coming more soon!
Thank you for your attention.
Cheers! I wish you a great time!

Grandp's g.jpg

[Reviews] [MIUI GLOBEROM] Guide and Review on the amazing Mi 5X by Grandpa!
[Reviews] [Device Team] Notify & Fitness for Amazfit App: Review and Detailed Guide!
Oreo On Redmi 1S Review Is Here! Unbelievable Experience Shared by Grandpa!
[Reviews] [Device Team] Notify & Fitness for Amazfit App: Review and Detailed Guide!

[Part I] MIUI 9 + Magisk + MicroG + ARISE Magnum Opus: An Experiment By Grandpa!

[Part II] MIUI 9 + Magisk + MicroG + ARISE Magnum Opus: An Experiment By Grandpa

A Detailed Review of Nitrogen OS Oreo AOSP [8.0.0] for Xiaomi Mi 3/4!

Review of OREO AOSP ROM [8.0.0] for Xiaomi Mi 3/4. Awesome OREO Is Here!

Collection of Android NOUGAT ROMs 7.1.2 and Reviews for the beloved Mi 4 / Mi 3!

Love sports? Smartphone in the pocket? Taking any pictures during sports? I do!

Lovely Animals - catched by lovely Mi devices

Spring is here - finally. Pics by Mi4s / Mi4w Issue 2017

[Unofficial] Android N / 7 for Mi 4S With MIUI globeROM! Finally Here! PART I

AICP 12.1 armani NIGHTLIES [OMS] 7.1.1 for Redmi 1S

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] RESURRECTION REMIX 5.8.0 Nougat 7.1 for Redmi 1S Official

Nitrogen OS N [7.1.0 r7] Nougat 7.1 stable for Mi3/Mi4 04.12.

[MIUI Device Classroom] Lesson 37: All about battery optimization!

...and many more!!!

Favorite30 Share

Rated by 7 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

pix20030 + 1 Thanks!
newgolfer + 1 Agreed!
mitch002 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
jb_rock + 1 Great!
srsakib + 5 Thanks!
cherri94 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +33  Prestige +10  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5c
Online time
1265 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4SMi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum PostsHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Monthly Talk5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper SundaySuper MondaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Italy1300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI P10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerPOCO F18 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI 10MIUI Quick DiscussionBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMIUI KingRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMi A1

Author| 18:06, Jul-16-2018 | Via mobile
|
whrynox replied at 2018-7-16 09:34
I meant on stock ROM on Mi A1. Thank you.

Oh, using LOS 15.1

Mi Android Оne - Beta Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star10 Million Forum MembersMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid Guru

09:44, Jan-10-2018 | Via mobile
|
Cool...I shld try

MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1238 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BandMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7MarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMi TVRedmi NoteMi Max 21500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterSurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingTechnology GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionInbox ZeroOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPOCO F12017 Annual AwardsWallpaper Star8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi TalentForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Debate MasterAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruStar Of Icons

09:53, Jan-10-2018 | From PC
|
Excellent tutorial grandpa thank you for sharing.

Comment

ydd0ras Thanks mate very much  22:00, Jan-10-2018

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMijia Smart ShoesAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Weekly PollSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI PFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor MasterMIUI Quick Discussion13 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Heart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruOreoOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI KingNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalBlack SharkMi A19 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower

10:51, Jan-10-2018 | From APP
|
thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi A1

12:43, Jan-10-2018 | From APP
|
very helpful

Supreme Member

Proud to be an Indian..!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
202 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power BankMi VRMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi T-ShirtMi MIXMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4iSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverSuper MondaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdayHappy Singles' DayAtaturk Mourning300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewRedmi 5/PlusXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarHeart to HeartMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersDual CameraSurpriseNougat10 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi A1Mi TalentMIUI Quick Discussion

13:17, Jan-10-2018 | Via mobile
|
Excellent work grandpa👏

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5c
Online time
1265 Hours
Send PM

Author| 17:41, Jan-10-2018 | From APP
|
tarungiri90 replied at 2018-1-10 06:17
Excellent work grandpa👏

many thanks

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
20:53, Jan-10-2018 | From PC
|
Great news. Thanks. :)

Comment

ydd0ras You're welcome mate.  21:59, Jan-10-2018

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
105 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentStar WarsMIUI Device Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Medals Collector

15:56, Jan-11-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Thanks for Sharing...!!!

Mi Android Оne - Beta Team

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
265 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi VRNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi HomeMi BandMi T-ShirtMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4MIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From MyanmarHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle Master300K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfHumor MasterInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1POCO F1MIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologySurprise2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingDebate MasterMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruYouth PledgeUpdates LoverOreoOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatWallpaper StarTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Wallpaper Contest

11:59, Jan-12-2018 | From PC
|
Nice work

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list