Hello, My dear Mi fans and MIUI fans,
Today is the big day. We are celebrating the 5th anniversary of MIUI and unveiling more than one surprises of Xiaomi. Just stay tuned. I will be your reporter today and bring you up with the latest updates.
At the same time, I'd like the remind you that we are launching MIUI 7 Global Version on August 19 in New Delhi. Apply here!
Xiaomi New Product Launch: Mi Wi-Fi nano
Mi Wi-Fi nano Highlights:
- more mini than mini
- smart router that fits in your palm
- premium PCB router, strong signal coverage
- Micro-USB port, works with Mi Power Bank
- Essential 300M 802.11n Wi-Fi
- RMB 79 (≈USD 12)
- Read more about it here>>
Xiaomi New Product Launch: Redmi Note 2
Redmi Note 2 Highlights
- 152mm x 76mm x 8.25mm,160g
- MTK Helio X10 Flagship Processor, Octa-core 64-bit, A53 architecture CPU
- 2GB RAM,16GB/ 32GB Memory
- 4G Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3060 mAh Removable Battery (Typical capacity 3060mAh, rated capacity 3020mAh), Support Quick Charge
- 5.5 " full HD, 1920x1080 Resolution, 400 PPI
- 13MP Samsung/ OV PDAF Autofocus Rear Camera, 5MP Front Camera
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.0
- RMB 799/ RMB 899 (≈ USD124- 140) for Redmi Note 2; RMB 999(≈ USD 156) for Redmi Note Prime (32GB Flash)
Take a first look at the new monster! Redmi Note 2 comes in 5 colors, namely white, black, pink, brown, and light blue. Which color is your favorite?
Redmi Note 2 is powered by Helio X10, Octa-core 64-bit, A53 architecture CPU, an MTK Flagship Processor.
We offer 2 variants of Redmi Note 2: Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note Prime. Here is the comparison table of Redmi Note 2 with other competitors.
Redmi Note 2 is equipped with 13MP Samsung/ OV rear camera and 5MP front camera. A new feature will get you excited: PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus).
Price of Redmi Note 2
Xiaomi New Product Launch: MIUI 7 China ROM
2:26 p.m. MIUI 7 Gallery now supports face recognition. Check your Gallery and hit the People tab. MIUI 7 has sorted out all the cute faces of your baby and the lovely photos of your pets. Use your baby's photo as your homescreen. See how cute he/ she is every time you unlock your Mi phone.
2:00 p.m. Lei Jun on the stage, introducing MIUI 7 China Version. The below is the group photo of MIUI in the front yard of MIUI Building.
Let us take a sneak of what is going on in the venue. I will update this part in reverse order.
1:41 p.m. Greeting video from MIUI fans all over the world
1:40 p.m. What does MIUI 7 (China Rom) offer us today?
1:10 p.m. MIUI fans got into the venue. So excited!
Happy 5th Birthday to MIUI! Check out the best wishes from MIUI fans all over the world.
Xiaomi tradition: get everyone a goodie bag!
Special way to sign up: on the tangram of MIUI 7.
Get your banners ready, MIUI fans. They are special team representatives of MIUI China Forum.
They are MIUI fan club representatively across the country.
Will you take some group photos like them when it is the global launch? Sure you do!
Reception desk for Mi fans. Leave your autograph with Mi!
Again, I am wondering what is inside the goodie bags.
These are the pictures we took this morning. Some of the Mi fans have arrived early. Couldn't wait! MIUI 7 (China Rom) will be unveiled today!
These are the pictures we took last year in the rehearsal. Gosh, we have really worked hard in this.