Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
295 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMIUI Fan from India700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 3 Explorer

[Tips and Tutorials] How to Restore Mi 3/4 STOCK Partition Table

[ Promote]
77016 1071 |
18:50, Jul-29-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Xiaomi-Mi-4-vs-Mi-3-1-1024x574.jpg
After a lot of claims from Mi3 / Mi4 users about the issue, Which they faced after flashing their devices
with Partition Extender Zip. as mentioned by @kamalR in his thread.
Which claims to increase System 1 to 1.2 GB and reduces system 2 to to 4 MB.
Lets Discuss the Pros & Cons.
------------------------------
Pros
  • More Space in System Partition

Cons
  • It modifies the Stock partition table
  • Doing this will in turn not allow you to flash Fastboot roms via Mi flash
  • Make phone Unusable if something wrong happen with System 1 as no backup (Fail Safe) System 2 available

CONCLUSION
Use of this partition Extender Zip is Risky . It modifies the Partition table and reverting back to Stock Partition through another stock revert flash zip also doesnt help.As the Stock Partitions size are accurate upto Bytes and the stock partition zip is having partition size data in MB .Hence once modified the partition table , reverting it back to stock partition table is hard and also if partitions are not accurate with size upto BYTES , Mi Flash wont be able to Flash Fastboot Roms on your Phone . Additional 600mb doesnt add up to that big space that  i sacrifice the system stability
and Fail safe MIUI feature for it .

HOW TO RESTORE STOCK PARTITION?
There are two ways :
  • Partition Accurately upto BYTES - manually or automatically via Flash zip (NOT WORKING)
  • Completely Delete the Partition table , then create a New partition table Automaticaly via Mi flash

I decided to erase complete partition table and then Rewrite complete partition table automaticaly ( Not via Parted in ADB  )

REQUIREMENTS
  • Flashed CWM recovery
  • ADB Driver Installed properly Upon connecting phone in CWM recovery to PC
  • ADB Files
  • DISABLED Driver Signature Enforcement
  • Windows XP , 7
  • Mi Flash Installed
  • Fastboot Rom

PROCEDURE
  • Connected Phone ( CWM RECOVERY MODE ) to pc , Adb interface driver Installed automatically - do it manually if it fails to install automatically ( drivers are present in C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\Google\Driver )
2.PNG

• Then  open command prompt and setup succesfull adb connection using following commands:
           adb devices
           adb shell

• Opens parted partition manager on command prompt using following commands:
          parted /dev/block/mmcblk0
          Print

• Now you will see all 28 partitions
  • Now we will remove each partition one by one
           rm 1
           rm 2
           rm 3
           go on ...
           rm 28

*** Note : Few partitions may show that they are being used and cannot be modified - Simply Skip Them.

• After all partitiions hav been Deleted .Reboot Your phone .
  • Now the Phone wont boot not even mi Boot screen would appear .
  • Reconect the phone to pc ( Make sure Driver signature mode is disabled while booting windows press F8 to disable driver signature )
  • Now , Few drivers would install automatically named Qloader hsusb 9008
  • Open Mi Flash
  • Select Flash all from Advanced Menu
  • Flash the Fastboot Rom.
3.PNG

Its will first create a New Fixed partition table.Then , Flash the fastboot room on it - takes about 230 seconds to finish

***NOTE : In case you receive Hello packet received error on miflash and cannot flash the fastboot rom try these things

1- Reboot pc
2- Disable driver detection mode
3- Install another version of Miflash
4- Press and hold power button then insert the usb cable and press refresh then flash button on miflash
5- Disconnect the battery ( have to disassemble the phone )-Do at your own RISK.
6- Let the battery drain - keep it as it is for more than 24+ hours to completely drain battery.

GUIDES:
Downloads:
  Please reply to view this thread.

Picture credits to mysmartprice
Thank you @Ailsaz @bingo220 @Atyant and my co-mods and other contributors

Favorite22 Share

Comment

BharatG I Really dont think removing all the partitions are required  11:03, Jan-08-2016
davinder Thank you so, for telling us the way to resurrecting bricked MI phone. Note to myself. no dual booting , No extended system partition again .  13:14, Aug-09-2015
above2all Thanks guruji  17:24, Jul-30-2015

Rated by 65 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

zalsp + 1 Awesome!
lblackgoldl + 1 good
yashrajsawant + 1 Awesome!
Mr.kobJC + 1 Fantastic!
sAcooL_ + 1 Thanks!
Shadow1995 + 4 Fantastic!
DJMD4E + 1 Great!
nirdaliyaravi + 1 Thanks!
gromadsky + 1 Awesome!
saikumarsk + 1 Thanks!
Dejkeee + 1 Thanks!
Lingesh + 1 Thanks!
ultratee + 1 Thanks!
LoveTheRisk + 1 Thanks!
xayker + 1 Great!
visioncored + 5 Great!
princedevilin + 4 Thanks!
Dasari5 + 1 Thanks!
DiLshadSys + 5 Awesome!
Dev.chopra + 1 Awesome!
cluster_edge + 1 Fantastic!
arun6199 + 1 Awesome!
ShadyVivek + 5 Fantastic!
ku.mahesh + 10 + 3 Great!
shinoy.sharma + 1 Priceless !!!
HUZUR.786 + 2 Fantastic!
Skidanonymous + 3 Great!

Experience +221  Prestige +28  View Rating Log

Miui Guru

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V6.3.9.0.KXDCNBL
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi Mi 4

22:26, Aug-02-2015 | From PC
|
Got my Mi4 bricked with that method

After 2 days of troubles I get my phone back from dead bricked state.
Lots of reading, experiments and software were used, including qpst_2.7.422.

BTW I was able to recover my phone with MiFlash only. The key point was to disconnect the battery. Yes, you need to disassemle the phone for that. Actually no test points needed, no QPST tool is required.
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver can be the latest version. Windows reboot with disabled driver signature reinforcement is required. MiFlash can be of the latest version - from MiPhone20141107. Fastboot ROM can be of the latest version, I used cancro_global_images_V6.5.3.0.KXDMICD_4.4_global.
After all that preparation and phone battery disconnection, MiFlash was able to re-create partitions on the phone, and then flash full fastboot ROM.

Uff... so happy that get my phone back to live.

PS: guys be prepared. It may require a lot of efforts for you to unbrick the phone. Good news that no special tools or service ROM images are needed. Still battery disconnect was important for me.

I hope this info will be helpfull.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
520 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Mi 3Mi 4iMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterAndroid Guru

16:43, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
i had a hard time using tips from kamalr
PROUD FAN OF MI and A PROUD USER OF MI3

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V7.5.1.0.MXDMIDE
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7Fan Of MIUI India500K Forum Members

18:32, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Tried to do the repartition as mentioned  by @KamalR in his thread. ended up with MI boot logo stuck while booting. tried so many times to do the flashboot but it was saying error size is too large. Finally submitted my phone to MI Kalyan nagar service centre  on 20th July very poor support from them. still status unknown they are saying some issue is there with motherboard which requires replacement already they've ordered for that don't know when they will get.

Very funny isn't it? repartition of system size = motherboard damage !!!!!!!!!

Comment

KamalR if you cannot do things in the right way dont try them. There are many users in this forum who has done it very well and they dont hve any problem. you might have messed up things.  18:53, Jul-30-2015

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MXDMIDI
Online time
394 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7Mi 3Redmi ProMi 2RedmiMi Note Pro90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI English Forum 2013Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from Malaysia100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Follower

17:34, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
10х for sharing

Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2930 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi MIXMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Electric ScooterMi Air PurifierMi USB FanMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMi ScaleMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi NoteMi PadMi TVMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi Note 4Mi MIXPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarRooster Year of 2017900K Forum Members800K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Brazil1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollSuper Thursday1 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Women's Day Medal3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper Wednesday2100K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersSuper FridayPuzzle MasterSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamHumor MasterSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Photography Guru

17:16, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for share

Supreme Member

I love MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1993 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Selfie StickMi VRMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi USB FanMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi MIXMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi BoxMi HomeUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteRedmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmiRedmi 3Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi TVMi 3Mi 5Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI 9600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Ukraine1 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Singapore2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersMIUI S1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Mi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMalaysia AnniversarySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Rocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningDiwali 5 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Greece1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroYouth Pledge25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone TalentMi TalentRingtone Star Mr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingHumor MasterDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:44, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by luvxiaomi at 17:25, Jul-30-2015

Neatly written and explained. Kudos to you for this guide.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXDMIDL
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIRedmi Note 2700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:59, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for the info...is there a way we can run windows in mi3??like we did for mi4???

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
03:07, Mar-12-2016 | From PC
|
am having the dead phone too :(

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXDMIDL
Online time
424 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalAwesome!1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMi Lover MedalDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru

19:42, Mar-07-2016 | From PC
|
don't do it if you are not prepared for opening your phone and doing all the stuff that will brings hell out of you.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi 3

17:53, Feb-27-2016 | From PC
|
my phone is not opening and neither the co

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Indian Subforum

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
878 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iMi PadMi 4cRedmi 2RedmiMi TVRedmi Note 22014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan 900K Forum Members500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Follower

20:52, Jul-29-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing.

Comment

miui-guru thanks  17:27, Jul-30-2015

Kindly make use of search option. It helps a lot.

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
8761 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMijia Qi CycleMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 6MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Redmi NoteMi TVRedmi Note 2Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi PadMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi NoteFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMalaysia AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar300K Forum Members2014 Christmas800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million Users700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan from Turkey600K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper FridayRocket to FutureHappy Singles' Day90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalSuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20171800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersDiwali I Love 2016MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Quiz MasterOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsApp TalentMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongIndia Independence DayTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Redmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentWallpaper Expert

02:31, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share

Comment

Sometimes it is the people no-one imagines anything of, who does the things that no-one can imagine.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMIUI 6Awesome!Mi 4iMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaDebate Master

14:45, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share

Comment

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi & Xiaomi

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
974 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi Band 2Mi Power BankMIUI 2015MIUI 6Awesome!Fantastic!Mi 3Redmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi 4cMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan Diwali MIUI Fan From Philippines1500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1700K Forum Members700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMi TalentMIUI Translation ContributorForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Resources TeamMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI G+ Follower

14:46, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Nice guide.

Comment

miui-guru thanks  17:28, Jul-30-2015

MIUI Honorary Moderator

The animal within__

Credits
Device
Mi 1
MIUI Version
V6.7.1.0.KXDMICH
Online time
1405 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmiMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVMi 4iHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Mi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Photography GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:10, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the great guide buddy!

Comment

miui-guru thanks  17:28, Jul-30-2015

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V7.2.8.0.0.MAACNDB
Online time
185 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta TeamTechnology Guru

15:14, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
nice guide,you should says that you could do that in cwm recovery with  a zip

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
311 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Thanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Vietnam1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 Review500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 5th Anniversary1500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SwitzerlandSuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI English Forum 20135 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 20163 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Active MIUIerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter Follower

15:19, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing!@
Please tag me if you reply/comment on my post.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
250 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015Mi PadMi NoteRedmi 1SFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love 2016700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of Wisdom

15:33, Jul-30-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for sharing

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
239 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Air PurifierUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi KeyI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4iMi TVMi PadRedmi Note 2Mi Note900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureOlympics MedalHappy Diwali1800K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Diwali Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfHumor MasterMIUI FollowerYouth Pledge25 Million StrongDebate MasterOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android Guru

15:51, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Great sharing, excellent bro.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list