Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
295 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMIUI Fan from India700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 3 Explorer

[Tips and Tutorials] How to Restore Mi 3/4 STOCK Partition Table

[ Promote]
94688 1117 |
18:50, Jul-29-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Xiaomi-Mi-4-vs-Mi-3-1-1024x574.jpg
After a lot of claims from Mi3 / Mi4 users about the issue, Which they faced after flashing their devices
with Partition Extender Zip. as mentioned by @kamalR in his thread.
Which claims to increase System 1 to 1.2 GB and reduces system 2 to to 4 MB.
Lets Discuss the Pros & Cons.
------------------------------
Pros
  • More Space in System Partition

Cons
  • It modifies the Stock partition table
  • Doing this will in turn not allow you to flash Fastboot roms via Mi flash
  • Make phone Unusable if something wrong happen with System 1 as no backup (Fail Safe) System 2 available

CONCLUSION
Use of this partition Extender Zip is Risky . It modifies the Partition table and reverting back to Stock Partition through another stock revert flash zip also doesnt help.As the Stock Partitions size are accurate upto Bytes and the stock partition zip is having partition size data in MB .Hence once modified the partition table , reverting it back to stock partition table is hard and also if partitions are not accurate with size upto BYTES , Mi Flash wont be able to Flash Fastboot Roms on your Phone . Additional 600mb doesnt add up to that big space that  i sacrifice the system stability
and Fail safe MIUI feature for it .

HOW TO RESTORE STOCK PARTITION?
There are two ways :
  • Partition Accurately upto BYTES - manually or automatically via Flash zip (NOT WORKING)
  • Completely Delete the Partition table , then create a New partition table Automaticaly via Mi flash

I decided to erase complete partition table and then Rewrite complete partition table automaticaly ( Not via Parted in ADB  )

REQUIREMENTS
  • Flashed CWM recovery
  • ADB Driver Installed properly Upon connecting phone in CWM recovery to PC
  • ADB Files
  • DISABLED Driver Signature Enforcement
  • Windows XP , 7
  • Mi Flash Installed
  • Fastboot Rom

PROCEDURE
  • Connected Phone ( CWM RECOVERY MODE ) to pc , Adb interface driver Installed automatically - do it manually if it fails to install automatically ( drivers are present in C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\Google\Driver )
2.PNG

• Then  open command prompt and setup succesfull adb connection using following commands:
           adb devices
           adb shell

• Opens parted partition manager on command prompt using following commands:
          parted /dev/block/mmcblk0
          Print

• Now you will see all 28 partitions
  • Now we will remove each partition one by one
           rm 1
           rm 2
           rm 3
           go on ...
           rm 28

*** Note : Few partitions may show that they are being used and cannot be modified - Simply Skip Them.

• After all partitiions hav been Deleted .Reboot Your phone .
  • Now the Phone wont boot not even mi Boot screen would appear .
  • Reconect the phone to pc ( Make sure Driver signature mode is disabled while booting windows press F8 to disable driver signature )
  • Now , Few drivers would install automatically named Qloader hsusb 9008
  • Open Mi Flash
  • Select Flash all from Advanced Menu
  • Flash the Fastboot Rom.
3.PNG

Its will first create a New Fixed partition table.Then , Flash the fastboot room on it - takes about 230 seconds to finish

***NOTE : In case you receive Hello packet received error on miflash and cannot flash the fastboot rom try these things

1- Reboot pc
2- Disable driver detection mode
3- Install another version of Miflash
4- Press and hold power button then insert the usb cable and press refresh then flash button on miflash
5- Disconnect the battery ( have to disassemble the phone )-Do at your own RISK.
6- Let the battery drain - keep it as it is for more than 24+ hours to completely drain battery.

GUIDES:
Downloads:
  Please reply to view this thread.

Picture credits to mysmartprice
Thank you @Ailsaz @bingo220 @Atyant and my co-mods and other contributors

Favorite23 Share

Comment

BharatG I Really dont think removing all the partitions are required  11:03, Jan-08-2016
davinder Thank you so, for telling us the way to resurrecting bricked MI phone. Note to myself. no dual booting , No extended system partition again .  13:14, Aug-09-2015
above2all Thanks guruji  17:24, Jul-30-2015

Rated by 65 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

zalsp + 1 Awesome!
lblackgoldl + 1 good
yashrajsawant + 1 Awesome!
Mr.kobJC + 1 Fantastic!
sAcooL_ + 1 Thanks!
Shadow1995 + 4 Fantastic!
DJMD4E + 1 Great!
nirdaliyaravi + 1 Thanks!
gromadsky + 1 Awesome!
saikumarsk + 1 Thanks!
Dejkeee + 1 Thanks!
Lingesh + 1 Thanks!
ultratee + 1 Thanks!
LoveTheRisk + 1 Thanks!
xayker + 1 Great!
visioncored + 5 Great!
princedevilin + 4 Thanks!
Dasari5 + 1 Thanks!
DiLshadSys + 5 Awesome!
Dev.chopra + 1 Awesome!
cluster_edge + 1 Fantastic!
arun6199 + 1 Awesome!
ShadyVivek + 5 Fantastic!
ku.mahesh + 10 + 3 Great!
shinoy.sharma + 1 Priceless !!!
HUZUR.786 + 2 Fantastic!
Skidanonymous + 3 Great!

Experience +221  Prestige +28  View Rating Log

Miui Guru

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi Mi 4

22:26, Aug-02-2015 | From PC
|
Got my Mi4 bricked with that method

After 2 days of troubles I get my phone back from dead bricked state.
Lots of reading, experiments and software were used, including qpst_2.7.422.

BTW I was able to recover my phone with MiFlash only. The key point was to disconnect the battery. Yes, you need to disassemle the phone for that. Actually no test points needed, no QPST tool is required.
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver can be the latest version. Windows reboot with disabled driver signature reinforcement is required. MiFlash can be of the latest version - from MiPhone20141107. Fastboot ROM can be of the latest version, I used cancro_global_images_V6.5.3.0.KXDMICD_4.4_global.
After all that preparation and phone battery disconnection, MiFlash was able to re-create partitions on the phone, and then flash full fastboot ROM.

Uff... so happy that get my phone back to live.

PS: guys be prepared. It may require a lot of efforts for you to unbrick the phone. Good news that no special tools or service ROM images are needed. Still battery disconnect was important for me.

I hope this info will be helpfull.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
520 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Mi 3Mi 4iMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterAndroid Guru

16:43, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
i had a hard time using tips from kamalr
PROUD FAN OF MI and A PROUD USER OF MI3

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7Fan Of MIUI India500K Forum Members

18:32, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Tried to do the repartition as mentioned  by @KamalR in his thread. ended up with MI boot logo stuck while booting. tried so many times to do the flashboot but it was saying error size is too large. Finally submitted my phone to MI Kalyan nagar service centre  on 20th July very poor support from them. still status unknown they are saying some issue is there with motherboard which requires replacement already they've ordered for that don't know when they will get.

Very funny isn't it? repartition of system size = motherboard damage !!!!!!!!!

Comment

KamalR if you cannot do things in the right way dont try them. There are many users in this forum who has done it very well and they dont hve any problem. you might have messed up things.  18:53, Jul-30-2015

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
395 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7Mi 3Redmi ProMi 2RedmiMi Note Pro90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI English Forum 2013Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from Malaysia100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Follower

17:34, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
10х for sharing

Super moderator

Happy to Help!! **

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
3125 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi MIXMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi KeyMi USB FanXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Smart ShoesMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 7AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMi Note ProMi MIXRedmi Note 4Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 1SMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteRedmi 3SMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan Diwali Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from India1800K Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious MedalSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdaySuper MondayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 91st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PHappy Singles' Day90000 Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewDiamond Super ModeratorMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizGold Super ModeratorDiscuss HereSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Twitter FollowerSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsWallpaper StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper Expert2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar Of MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterMIUI Photography Guru

17:16, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for share

Supreme Member

I love MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
2026 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi T-ShirtMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi BoxMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi RouterMi Selfie StickMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi USB FanMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 6Awesome!Mi NoteMi 3Mi Note ProRedmi 2RedmiMi TV4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 3Mi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Thanksgiving Day800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMerry Christmas900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayAtaturk MourningHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines600K Forum Members1st AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 2014 ChristmasMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaOlympics MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Myanmar1300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingInbox ZeroAndroid ElfQuick SurveyStar WarsTheme TalentRingtone TalentMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDiscuss Here25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2018Ringtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Lover MedalMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Talent7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackDebate Master

16:44, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by luvxiaomi at 17:25, Jul-30-2015

Neatly written and explained. Kudos to you for this guide.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIRedmi Note 2700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:59, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for the info...is there a way we can run windows in mi3??like we did for mi4???

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
03:07, Mar-12-2016 | From PC
|
am having the dead phone too :(

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
456 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalAwesome!1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMi Lover MedalDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru

19:42, Mar-07-2016 | From PC
|
don't do it if you are not prepared for opening your phone and doing all the stuff that will brings hell out of you.

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi 3

17:53, Feb-27-2016 | From PC
|
my phone is not opening and neither the co

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Indian Subforum

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
880 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iMi PadMi 4cRedmi 2RedmiMi TVRedmi Note 22014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan 900K Forum Members500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Follower

20:52, Jul-29-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing.

Comment

miui-guru thanks  17:27, Jul-30-2015

Kindly make use of search option. It helps a lot.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
9618 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi KeyMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yeelight Bedside LampMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 64 Million Forum MembersMi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProRedmi 1SMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI Myanmar1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 4th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum Members600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasMerry Christmas1800K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayOlympics MedalSurge S1Super MondayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PHappy Singles' Day90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Monthly TalkSingapore Merlion Medal1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From NepalI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Mi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverSuper ModeratorApp TalentMi Story TellerApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsRingtone Expert25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Redmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentWallpaper Expert

02:31, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share

Comment

Sometimes it is the people no-one imagines anything of, who does the things that no-one can imagine.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMIUI 6Awesome!Mi 4iMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaDebate Master

14:45, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the share

Comment

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi & Xiaomi

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
978 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi Band 2Mi Power BankMIUI 2015MIUI 6Awesome!Fantastic!Mi 3Redmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi 4cMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan Diwali MIUI Fan From Philippines1500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1700K Forum Members700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMi TalentMIUI Translation ContributorForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Resources TeamMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI G+ Follower

14:46, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Nice guide.

Comment

miui-guru thanks  17:28, Jul-30-2015

MIUI Honorary Moderator

The animal within__

Credits
Device
Mi 1
Online time
1405 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmiMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVMi 4iHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Mi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Photography GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:10, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the great guide buddy!

Comment

miui-guru thanks  17:28, Jul-30-2015

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
186 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta TeamTechnology Guru

15:14, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
nice guide,you should says that you could do that in cwm recovery with  a zip

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
312 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BandMi HomeMi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamRocket to FutureMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI SwitzerlandMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 30 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi Bunny Game Master 9 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerDebate MasterStar Of IconsOTA Feedback

15:19, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing!@
Please tag me if you reply/comment on my post.

Platinum Member

IWHBYD

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
255 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015Mi PadMi NoteRedmi 1SFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love 2016700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of Wisdom

15:33, Jul-30-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for sharing
"There Is Nothing Noble In Being Superior
To Your Fellow Men.
True Nobility Is Being Superior
To Your Former Self."

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
242 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi KeyMi Power BankMijia Walkie TalkieMi Air PurifierUnlock MedalMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 7MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi PadMi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi NoteMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayOlympics Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfAndroid GuruNougatMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate MasterTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMIUI FB Follower25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackMaster Of Technology

15:51, Jul-30-2015 | From PC
|
Great sharing, excellent bro.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list