Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1317 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Super ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PSuper WednesdayThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live Medal3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #57: Should Phones Have a Dedicated AI Chip? Vote Now!

[ Promote]
24555 402 |
20:20, Dec-24-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUI'ers,

Welcome to the 57th edition of the MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week we discussed the topic "Will SPU be The Next Level Encryption on Smartphones?"

Here are the poll results:

Screenshot from 2017-12-24 14-19-22.png

Some of the best replies:

it will be highly secure but the application that use sensitive material should be more strict and secure, the SPU must be smarter and flexible means it will change the encryption keys at some time to prevent data stealing by hacked 3rd party app or malware
It's a great way to protect personal information even better. It's good to know that the developers are always trying to stay one step ahead of the attackers on personal data. Because the walls of the "vault" can not be thick enough. I want that security.
Yes it will be highly secured because Qualcomm knows very well how data are misused or leaked or hacked....They will try their best to secure the data.

This week let us discuss Should phones have a dedicated AI chip?.

First what is Artificial Intelligence (AI)

AI is a broad term but basically is anytime a machine can show human types of reasoning or thought to try to learn and react not just follow a set instruction.
In a smartphone AI is seen as a little more specific normally and is often simply seen as machine learning, the ability to learn to do things not only exactly its original programming or deep learning where the device tries to mimic the way the human would think.

I saw a nice quote on machine learning and deep learning
A machine learning system would have to be told that cats had whiskers to be able to recognize cats. A deep learning system would work out that cats had whiskers on its own and therefore recognize cats.

One of the issues with AI is that it takes a lot of computing power and therefore high battery load, to try resolve this some manufactures such as Apple, Google and Huawei are adding dedicated chips into smartphones to handle the AI tasks. These AI chips are to be complementary to the CPU and GPU chips but have one sole purpose, to be fast and efficient in AI tasks. This is expected to also keep AI tasks from draining phone batteries as fast or slowing down the entire device.

Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 has the AI Platform integrated int the SOC the AI platform "supports sophisticated, on-device AI processing, delivering richer camera, voice, XR and gaming experiences."
The Snapdragon 845 has Qualcomm's 3rd generation AI platform the first one was in Snapdragon 820, the focus is on core optimizations, one of which is the processor will assign tasks to different cores based on power needed.

Snapdragon-845-Interior-1024x630.jpg

Often a dedicated chip does things faster and can be more efficient since it is a dedicated device with a sole purpose but extra parts can mean more to go wrong and possibly higher battery load etc.

What's your thought on dedicated AI chips, integrated as part of the GPU/CPU or something else like cloud processing possibly?

Should phones have a dedicated AI chip??
Take part in the below poll and let us know your choice!

20 best replies will receive the MIUI Weekly Poll medal.

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @sepneela and @rahul_09 for helping.
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Single-option Poll, 1207 members voted
82.93% 1001
12.26% 148
4.81% 58
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite8 Share

Rated by 17 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

1622898367 + 1 Thanks!
sad25kag + 1 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Adam7619 + 1 Fantastic!
Rychillie + 2 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Fifek64 + 1 Great!
ktm_kanna + 1 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +99  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
103 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMi BoxMi Notebook AirMi BandMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi MIXMi TVMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI SMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMiPopGamer Mi Bunny10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfApp StarMIUI Follower9 Million Forum MembersStar Of Technology25 Million StrongStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum SurpriseMIUI KingMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatOreoDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Black SharkTheme TalentQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FB Follower

11:03, Dec-25-2017 | From Mi MIX
|
I Think it should, because with this Dedicated AI chip the phone can works faster and more efficient, especially for users who have complicated jobs...
It can be very helpful for them..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9OreoMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMi A1

11:23, Dec-25-2017 | From APP
|
I think it should, because it can be a good tool for improve performance or efficiency and also for the power of machine learning, it will be easier to do "hard works"

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
256 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi ScaleMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi VRMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesMijia Electric ScooterMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia VR Play 2Mi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi Note 4Mi MIXMi Note 2Mi Pad 2Mi Pad 3Mi Max Mi 5s PlusMi Max 2Mi 5cRedmi 4XMi 5sRedmi 3SMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5 ProRedmi 1SMi TVMi 5Redmi 2Super WednesdayMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalSuper SundaySuper Saturday90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper MondayPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollDiwali 5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurprise9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi MIX 2MIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi A1Updates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Follower

11:26, Dec-25-2017 | From Mi 5
|
don't think an another piece of hardware will greatly change your experience with device.. AI might bring some minor change in the way we use our phones...but only a small change

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMi BoxMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTu2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Singles' DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasSuper MondayHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPop5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDebate MasterMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverBlack SharkMIUI Medals Collector10 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMi TalentApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsTheme Talent8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanQuick SurveyOreoNougatAndroid Guru6 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback

12:21, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Not necessarily needed, but the chipsets must support higher bandwidths to avoid bottlenecks, security and overheating issues along others.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMi Lover Medal

12:34, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Absolutely No!  Is there any need for it -  no matter what the reason might be?  I don't wish for the TERMINATOR movie to become a reality.  Humans are intelligent enough but we tend to get LAZY and COMPLACENT.  This is our downfall. Our brains need to exercise.  Use it and don't let AI be the solution for our future.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
182 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMagic CubeMi VRMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi Note Pro1400K Forum MembersI Love 2016UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum Members1900K Forum Members2 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewWomen's Day MedalThanksgiving Day5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum Members700K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondaySurge S1MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team25 Million StrongAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorNougatMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomStar WarsUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Technology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest Lover

12:57, Dec-25-2017 | From Mi 6
|
I think not, this is another thing to track and mimic human behaviors.
We have enough of this done by Google...
We will loose any bit of privacy we have left.
So I think it is not needed, but I am sure it will find itself in the phones though...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAwesome!Redmi Note 4XHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members

13:20, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
In my opinion, a dedicated AI chip is not a must but surely a great add-on that people will cherish for sure. Yes. More parts do mean more power consumption and more to go wrong with BUT in today's world when technology is advancing like a prancing jaguar, this problem will get tackled easily. Battery life isn't a problem after all. AI chip should be discreet rather than integrated into CPU/GPU. And when your phone's chipset have hundreds of components, adding one or two more will not put it at risk.
Benefits of AI in my opinion:-
1. Better working of virtual assistants.
2. The phone can adapt to the user's likings.
3. Personalised services can be provided to the users.
I hope this reply satisfies the question.
Have a great day MIUIers!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Magic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Puzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureDiwali MIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMiPopGamer Mi Bunny6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsNougatDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

14:02, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 2
|
Yes dedicated AI chip is better but it should be friendly with the battery and performance. Slowing the device or draining fast the battery is not good.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

14:23, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes I think A.I chip is the future of smartphone. Xiaomi's CEO Lei Jun once said that MIUI 10 will be smart with A.I features implemented. So, A.I chip is greatly needed in every next lineup of smartphone

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearMiPopDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI G+ Follower

14:34, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
No need for such advanced technology in our mobile phones. Besides, that would increase the price as well.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableForum Contest Lover

14:37, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
AS Long AS Al works fine and we remain in command IT may  bei a useful tool
Always keep looking for good times at anytime!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi  BunnyFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowRedmi 4XRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards

14:43, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
No.  I want my phone to be a phone.  I don't need it to learn or anything of the sort.  Just do what I want it to do when I want it to do it.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi TV 70Mi MIXMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!Flashholic4 Million Forum MembersMIUI SRocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI 7th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology Guru

14:45, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
dont need that. still want manage my own phone by my phone own brain..

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Forum Contest Lover6 Million Forum Members

14:58, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
AI would be a step forward for the mobile platforms especially with tasks execution so that the phone will have a more fluid experience

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Rooster Year of 2017Super SundaySuper FridayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyOreo9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTechnology Guru

15:06, Dec-25-2017 | From APP
|
Ai can be implement by software But a dedicated AI chip will improve it, so there should be a dedicated chip

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFiMi HomeMi  BunnyMi VRMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SSuper Sunday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017I Love 2016Mi Live MedalDiwali 3 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super TuesdaySuper Wednesday100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMIUI KingApp StarNougatUpdates LoverSurprise2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruHumor MasterDebate Master

16:35, Dec-25-2017 | From APP
|
dedicated or not is not important for me, the thing is AI should be placed in the next smartphone.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
182 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi VRMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 7Redmi 1SMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMi TalentMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:07, Dec-25-2017 | From APP
|
yes, but not at cost of more money
it's should be affordable

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1617 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi Note 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 4iMi TV4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi 5sMi 55 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From Indonesia3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSurge S1100k Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Merry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfQuick SurveyOreo8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsRedmi Quiz MasterApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Youth PledgeStar Of TechnologyNougatMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerAndroid Guru

11:11, Dec-25-2017 | From PC
|
I think it should be

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Xiaomi Mi 6X
Online time
192 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi WiFiMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIRedmi Note 410 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1MIUI World TourSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI IndiaWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali 3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SaturdayMIUI S300K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningSuper SundayHappy DiwaliMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamOreoTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfTechnology GuruStar WarsMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarSurpriseMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyNougatForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeRingtone Star Mr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIer

11:12, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes,it is need.

thura241282@gmail.com
QQ-2219172169

Supreme Member

⭐ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄⭐

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
713 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi BoxMagic CubeMi BandYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMi TVPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Russia2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum Members2 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper Saturday1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalThanksgiving DayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI SHappy Holi MedalMIUI PSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI GreeceWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyRedmi Quiz MasterOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMi A1MIUI Medals Collector9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarBlack SharkMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroMIUI KingHumor MasterUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyNougatAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower

11:17, Dec-25-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, It Should Be :)

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
919 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleYi Action CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5XMi Pad 3Mi Max 2Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi Pad 2Mi TVMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017Super SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy New YearDiwali MIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteRedmi Note 5A/PrimeQuick SurveyMr. DependableRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsRedmi 5/PlusMi A1Redmi 5A10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2SurpriseMIUI FB FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star MIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyNougatUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayAndroid Guru25 Million StrongRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentForum Contest Lover

11:19, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes,it should have

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:22, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Yes a Dedicated AI chip is needed for high security, better service and for better battery life

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story Teller

11:26, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
yes, better if dedicated

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list