Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1282 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 41 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 2017Super TuesdayThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalHumor MasterInbox Zero25 Million Strong

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #57: Should Phones Have a Dedicated AI Chip? Vote Now!

[ Promote]
21896 401 |
20:20, Dec-24-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUI'ers,

Welcome to the 57th edition of the MIUI Weekly Poll. Last week we discussed the topic "Will SPU be The Next Level Encryption on Smartphones?"

Here are the poll results:

Screenshot from 2017-12-24 14-19-22.png

Some of the best replies:

it will be highly secure but the application that use sensitive material should be more strict and secure, the SPU must be smarter and flexible means it will change the encryption keys at some time to prevent data stealing by hacked 3rd party app or malware
It's a great way to protect personal information even better. It's good to know that the developers are always trying to stay one step ahead of the attackers on personal data. Because the walls of the "vault" can not be thick enough. I want that security.
Yes it will be highly secured because Qualcomm knows very well how data are misused or leaked or hacked....They will try their best to secure the data.

This week let us discuss Should phones have a dedicated AI chip?.

First what is Artificial Intelligence (AI)

AI is a broad term but basically is anytime a machine can show human types of reasoning or thought to try to learn and react not just follow a set instruction.
In a smartphone AI is seen as a little more specific normally and is often simply seen as machine learning, the ability to learn to do things not only exactly its original programming or deep learning where the device tries to mimic the way the human would think.

I saw a nice quote on machine learning and deep learning
A machine learning system would have to be told that cats had whiskers to be able to recognize cats. A deep learning system would work out that cats had whiskers on its own and therefore recognize cats.

One of the issues with AI is that it takes a lot of computing power and therefore high battery load, to try resolve this some manufactures such as Apple, Google and Huawei are adding dedicated chips into smartphones to handle the AI tasks. These AI chips are to be complementary to the CPU and GPU chips but have one sole purpose, to be fast and efficient in AI tasks. This is expected to also keep AI tasks from draining phone batteries as fast or slowing down the entire device.

Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 has the AI Platform integrated int the SOC the AI platform "supports sophisticated, on-device AI processing, delivering richer camera, voice, XR and gaming experiences."
The Snapdragon 845 has Qualcomm's 3rd generation AI platform the first one was in Snapdragon 820, the focus is on core optimizations, one of which is the processor will assign tasks to different cores based on power needed.

Snapdragon-845-Interior-1024x630.jpg

Often a dedicated chip does things faster and can be more efficient since it is a dedicated device with a sole purpose but extra parts can mean more to go wrong and possibly higher battery load etc.

What's your thought on dedicated AI chips, integrated as part of the GPU/CPU or something else like cloud processing possibly?

Should phones have a dedicated AI chip??
Take part in the below poll and let us know your choice!

20 best replies will receive the MIUI Weekly Poll medal.

Previous 5 polls:

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @sepneela and @rahul_09 for helping.
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Single-option Poll, 1188 members voted
83.00% 986
12.29% 146
4.71% 56
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite8 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sad25kag + 1 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Adam7619 + 1 Fantastic!
Rychillie + 2 Agreed!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
sampathmadurai + 4 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Fifek64 + 1 Great!
ktm_kanna + 1 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +98  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
80 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Magic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMi TVMi MIXMIUI P10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI 9Happy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyBlack SharkMi TalentQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI FB FollowerSuprise5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersNougatDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerStar WarsOreo

11:03, Dec-25-2017 | From Mi MIX
|
I Think it should, because with this Dedicated AI chip the phone can works faster and more efficient, especially for users who have complicated jobs...
It can be very helpful for them..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9OreoMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMi A1

11:23, Dec-25-2017 | From APP
|
I think it should, because it can be a good tool for improve performance or efficiency and also for the power of machine learning, it will be easier to do "hard works"

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
242 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi MIXMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi MIXMi 5cMi Max 2Redmi Note 4Mi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 3SMi 5sMi 5s PlusMi Pad 2Mi Pad 3Mi Max Redmi 3Mi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi 2Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI World Tour90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Women's Day MedalAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSurge S1Super TuesdayHappy New YearSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Spain5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DaySuper FridayCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI SMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Quiz MasterBlack SharkRedmi 5/PlusQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfRedmi Note 5/ProNougat8 Million Forum MembersOreoDebate MasterMIUI KingMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruUpdates Lover2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMi A1Star Of Technology

11:26, Dec-25-2017 | From Mi 5
|
don't think an another piece of hardware will greatly change your experience with device.. AI might bring some minor change in the way we use our phones...but only a small change

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMi TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarApp StarForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerSupriseQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsTheme TalentMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerOreo6 Million Forum MembersNougat2017 Annual Awards

12:21, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Not necessarily needed, but the chipsets must support higher bandwidths to avoid bottlenecks, security and overheating issues along others.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMi Lover Medal

12:34, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Absolutely No!  Is there any need for it -  no matter what the reason might be?  I don't wish for the TERMINATOR movie to become a reality.  Humans are intelligent enough but we tend to get LAZY and COMPLACENT.  This is our downfall. Our brains need to exercise.  Use it and don't let AI be the solution for our future.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
176 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMagic CubeMi VRMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6Mi Note ProMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalI Love 2016MIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum Members1800K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI V5 Review700K Forum MembersMIUI 4th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum Members1400K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper WednesdayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamApp StarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsNougatOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomStar WarsStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingUpdates LoverMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Technology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:57, Dec-25-2017 | From Mi 6
|
I think not, this is another thing to track and mimic human behaviors.
We have enough of this done by Google...
We will loose any bit of privacy we have left.
So I think it is not needed, but I am sure it will find itself in the phones though...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAwesome!Redmi Note 4XHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members

13:20, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
In my opinion, a dedicated AI chip is not a must but surely a great add-on that people will cherish for sure. Yes. More parts do mean more power consumption and more to go wrong with BUT in today's world when technology is advancing like a prancing jaguar, this problem will get tackled easily. Battery life isn't a problem after all. AI chip should be discreet rather than integrated into CPU/GPU. And when your phone's chipset have hundreds of components, adding one or two more will not put it at risk.
Benefits of AI in my opinion:-
1. Better working of virtual assistants.
2. The phone can adapt to the user's likings.
3. Personalised services can be provided to the users.
I hope this reply satisfies the question.
Have a great day MIUIers!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi ScaleMi BoxMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi 2Happy Valentine's DayDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopNougat6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorOTA Feedback

14:02, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 2
|
Yes dedicated AI chip is better but it should be friendly with the battery and performance. Slowing the device or draining fast the battery is not good.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi VRMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasSuper SundayMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMr. DependableAndroid GuruMi Lover Medal

14:23, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes I think A.I chip is the future of smartphone. Xiaomi's CEO Lei Jun once said that MIUI 10 will be smart with A.I features implemented. So, A.I chip is greatly needed in every next lineup of smartphone

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearMiPopDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI G+ Follower

14:34, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
No need for such advanced technology in our mobile phones. Besides, that would increase the price as well.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableForum Contest Lover

14:37, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
AS Long AS Al works fine and we remain in command IT may  bei a useful tool
Always keep looking for good times at anytime!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi  BunnyFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowRedmi 4XRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards

14:43, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
No.  I want my phone to be a phone.  I don't need it to learn or anything of the sort.  Just do what I want it to do when I want it to do it.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:45, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
dont need that. still want manage my own phone by my phone own brain..

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Forum Contest Lover6 Million Forum Members

14:58, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
AI would be a step forward for the mobile platforms especially with tasks execution so that the phone will have a more fluid experience

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 2Super FridaySuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyOreoOTA FeedbackMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTechnology Guru

15:06, Dec-25-2017 | From APP
|
Ai can be implement by software But a dedicated AI chip will improve it, so there should be a dedicated chip

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi VRMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMi Live MedalDiwali Rooster Year of 2017I Love 20161700K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI P300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverApp Star8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionSupriseQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar WarsUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTechnology GuruAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerHumor Master

16:35, Dec-25-2017 | From APP
|
dedicated or not is not important for me, the thing is AI should be placed in the next smartphone.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
182 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi  BunnyI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi 1SMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackAndroid Elf

11:07, Dec-25-2017 | From APP
|
yes, but not at cost of more money
it's should be affordable

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1382 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mi BandYi Action CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 5sRedmi 4XMi 4iMi TV300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Ataturk MourningSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Greece3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017MIUI SRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Australia10 Million Forum Posts100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliDiwali Happy Singles' DayMIUI P90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewSupriseOreoApp StarQuick SurveyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone Star Black Shark5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Elf8 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI KingUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMi Talent

11:11, Dec-25-2017 | From PC
|
I think it should be

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
188 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi WiFiMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Happy Holi MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySurge S1Rocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI World TourSingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI 2017Happy New Year3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarSupriseOreoTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverNougatMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI KingRingtone Star Scroll Of Wisdom

11:12, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes,it is need.

thura241282@gmail.com
QQ-2219172169

MIUI Resources Team

⭐ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
541 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi HomeMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi MIXUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi VRMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XRedmi 3SMi 5Mi TVHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Philippines3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Spain10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million Users3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI SAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalBlack SharkMi A15 Million Forum MembersSupriseApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyStar Wars7 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerForum Contest Lover

11:17, Dec-25-2017 | From PC
|
Yes, It Should Be :)
MIUI Resources Team
Sharing Is Caring!!
QQ 2146219460
ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
666 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi TVRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 3Mi 5Mi Max 2Mi 5XMi Pad 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi ProRedmi 3SRingolicious MedalMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarRedmi Quiz MasterIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Wars7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi 5AMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerApp StarSupriseBlack SharkMi A1Redmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRingtone ExpertQuick SurveyRedmi 5/Plus8 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruRedmi Note 5A/PrimeUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI KingMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfNougatRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMi 5XIndia Independence DayMi MIX 2

11:19, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes,it should have

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:22, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Yes a Dedicated AI chip is needed for high security, better service and for better battery life

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story Teller

11:26, Dec-25-2017 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
yes, better if dedicated

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list