Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
906 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Happy New YearSurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMr. Dependable

[Reviews] [Mi Product Review #61] He Chu Instant Noodles Unboxing and Taste Test!

[ Promote]
914 13 |
23:08, Dec-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by mitch002 at 23:12, Dec-12-2017

mitch002.jpg

He Chu Instant Noodles Unboxing and Taste Test!
by mitch002

IMG_20171211_083113.jpg

It has been another year for Xiaomi as we come to a close this year, but before that, Xiaomi has yet released another product that is not gadget related, instead its something under the food industry. Now we are wondering what really is the goal of Xiaomi, to dominate the Smartliving category or to dominate even the groceries? Kidding aside, let me introduce to you their yet another latest unveiling to fill up your tummy, the He Chu Instant Noodles!

This is a kickstarter / crowd funding platform started by Xiaomi wherein to raise funds to complete a project like this, and this one was one of the success stories from the said platform.

This cup noodles comes in box of 12. It is packed inside a paper bowl and its pretty neat and simple packaging, looks like a Korean noodle to me at first, and no mistaking that its one of the more delicious instant noodles that I have tasted to date.

Unboxing?!

IMG_20171211_083130.jpg

IMG_20171211_083124.jpg

IMG_20171211_083140.jpg

IMG_20171211_083147.jpg
It expires one year after the printed manufacturing date

IMG_20171211_083154.jpg
I wonder what the app is. haha, its just the app to download the Mi Store.

Cooking Procedure:
IMG_20171211_084246.jpg
Prepare your cup noodles with a chopstick and a timer.

IMG_20171211_084259.jpg
Set the timer to 5 minutes and start countdown once the hot water is poured, make sure its boiling hot.

IMG_20171211_084713.jpg
Finally unboxing the noodles, we have a folded fork, and an ingredients/seasoning package inside.

IMG_20171211_084744.jpg
Looks yummy, this is the tomato soup stock as well as the egg.

IMG_20171211_084802.jpg

IMG_20171211_084819.jpg
behold a look at the tomato flavoring with egg.

Boiling:
IMG_20171211_084854.jpg
So we poured in hot water and let it settled for 5 minutes, make sure you cover the lid.

IMG_20171211_084857.jpg
Looks yummy!

IMG_20171211_085753_HDR.jpg
Ready to eat, 5 minutes is over.

How to Eat:
IMG_20171211_085844.jpg
Now use the fork that was provided inside the package, and pick up some noodles with your fork

IMG_20171211_085933.jpg
Make sure to blow the noodles to cool it down a bit since I poured in boiling hot water.

IMG_20171211_085859.jpg
And.... Eat! Yummy!!

IMG_20171211_090443.jpg
Coffee and Noodles anyone?

Verdict:

The noodle was quite delicious, I havent tasted a tomato soup based noodle ever since and this was a good experience to begin with. Im a big fan of tomato sauces and this one just fit my taste well, this is also a good meal for vegetarians considering its tomato soup base and with egg only. My only complaint is that the serving of noodles is quite few, they could have infused a little more noodles into the cup to fill up my tummy more.

You can not buy this from Xiaomi Web Store in China for 59.90 RMB per box of 12.

He Chu Instant Noodles

Back Issues of Mi Product Review:

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 10 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Tasty!
Abhijith_ashok + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
leledumbo + 2 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
fksgs2 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Oh my ..!!
raviki + 10 + 5 Awesome!
praweshch + 5 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mvnaidu88 + 10 + 3 Yummy Noodles ?!

Experience +82  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
693 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi MIXMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi 4iFan Of MIUI SpainSuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid Guru9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertTheme Talent

23:14, Dec-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Wow..
You really made a review for this..
Awesome, SMod @mitch002

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2951 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi KeyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi MIXMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry Christmas90000 Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliSuper Monday1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI FranceRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterSurpriseTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarOreo2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ Follower25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMr. DependableAndroid GuruRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayHumor MasterApp StarRingtone ExpertMIUI Superstar

23:29, Dec-11-2017 | From PC
|
Looks tasty

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
776 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi HomeMi VRMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXMi Kids WatchMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdayRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverMerry Christmas100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI SMIUI PFan Of MIUI Spain90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeySuper MondayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingRedmi Quiz MasterStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarMIUI SuperstarSurprise9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoNougatIndonesia Independence DayQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Expert25 Million StrongMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi TalentDebate MasterRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme Talent7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master OTA Feedback

23:30, Dec-11-2017 | From PC
|
Great Review. Thanks for Share

Super moderator

Love Others As You Love Yourse

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
2665 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Power StripMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmiSuper Sunday1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI SUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9800K Forum Members1st AnniversaryThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Super Friday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super Monday2100K Forum Members90000 Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeGolden Idea CreatorRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatExemplary moderatorMr. Post the MostMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorMIUI Resources TeamOff-Topic TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableOff-Topic StarStar MIUI News Team Member

01:16, Dec-12-2017 | From PC
|
Mouthwatering

小心你这样做之前。

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1460 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi BandMi MIXMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!AnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMi 5Mi 5sRedmi Note 4XXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 4XMi MIXMi TVMi 4i90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper Monday300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Forum AppSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryMIUI SHappy New YearMerry Christmas2 Million Forum MembersDiwali 5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper Thursday100k Forum MembersSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewOreoRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence Day25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerApp Star7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Bunny Game Master Black SharkMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerAndroid GuruNougatTechnology GuruYouth PledgeTheme TalentAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

01:57, Dec-12-2017 | From PC
|
Looks tasty
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
5452 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi KeyMi BoxUnlock MedalMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6MIUI 7Mi 4iMi TVRedmiMi 4cRedmi 2Mi 3Redmi 3Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note4 Million Forum MembersMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSingapore BirthdayMid-Autumn Festival2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly Poll1400K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppI Love 20162 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 5th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryInbox ZeroAndroid GuruAndroid Elf8 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackDebate MasterRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master App TalentBest ArticleSenior Beta TesterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerSuper ModeratorStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorMr. Post the MostMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamHumor Master2017 Annual AwardsApp Review TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover

03:41, Dec-12-2017 | From PC
|
I think you had good time eating it. :)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
232 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi BandMi BoxMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteMi 5Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 9300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMi TalentMaster Of Technology

20:46, Dec-12-2017 | From PC
|
I'm out of words... instant noodles! Hahaha!

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
11:15, Dec-13-2017 | Via mobile
|
Looks yummy

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
56 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamSuper WednesdayMIUI SRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan Women's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Brazil2100K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopNougatSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerInbox Zero

18:33, Dec-13-2017 | From Redmi 1S
|
and the next? baby diaper i think lol

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list