MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1132 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi BandMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi Max 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20 Million UsersOlympics MedalSurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Holi Medal1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SundayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Myanmar90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalPokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Merry Christmas5 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy New YearPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureDiwali 1800K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy DiwaliSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamOreoYouth PledgeMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsRedmi Note 5/Pro8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertStar WarsRingtone Star Wallpaper StarInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

[Discussion] [Device Team] MIUI Monthly Talk-Dec 2017: Redmi 5 Plus, Gallery and Battery Tech

[ Promote]
26643 352 |
01:46, Dec-12-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
banner_monthly talk.png

Greetings Everyone

Hi, guys, this is cherri94 your beloved custom ROMs reviewer, and welcome to our latest volume of MIUI Monthly Talk - Dec 2017. Last month we had seen about Redmi 5A, SD845, Mi Drop, and Face Recognition: A Trend or Necessity which was written by our team member @Saraadi In this Monthly talk, we will be talking about new tech, latest features, and a lot more let me tell you what are the topics we are going to deal with now.

1. Talk of the Month: Redmi 5 Plus
2. Tech of the Month: Samsung new battery technology
3. MIUI's Ahead: MIUI Gallery editing feature
4. Discussion of the Month: Qualcomm Vs Kirin Vs Exynos

Talk of the Month

Redmi 5 Plus
124039wwzvwwrw5bebrhq0.jpg

On December 7th Xiaomi announced Redmi 5 Plus in China. The new smartphone comes with features you normally see on flagship devices, such as an 18:9 display with rounded corners, a camera with large pixels for better photos and a front Selfie-light for well-exposed, natural selfies. Xiaomi set very high standards for the Redmi series, and Mi Fans have already come to expect a great user experience

Highlights of Redmi 5 Plus:

• 1. 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 1000: 1 Contrast Ratio
  • 2. 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
  • 3. 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
  • 4. Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
  • 5. Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
  • 6. 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
  • 7. 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
  • 8. Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
  • 9. Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05mm; Weight: 180g
  • 10. 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
  • 11. 4000mAh (typcial) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery

The rounded-corner is specially designed to reduce the risk of display damage by spreading force across a larger area.Redmi 5 Plus packs a large 4000 mAh battery, up to 17 days on standby and it is shipping with MIUI 9 along with game booster mode it is one of the features you must try. Redmi 5 Plus features Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor and we used most advanced 14nm FinFET technology which will improve the overall battery life. The beautify 3.0 enhances your natural beauty while preserving original facial details every time. Soft-toned selfie-light ensures you take a perfect selfie even in low light condition. We can capture stunning images by using 12 MP camera with a larger 1.25μm pixel size. What are the advantages of having a18:9 aspect ratio display? A big display for a better media and gaming experience.

Tech of the Month

quick-charge.jpg

• 1. Samsung's Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT) has developed a new battery technology with more capacity and extremely fast charging times.
  • 2. The new graphene-based technology could charge a battery in 12 minutes, where the same capacity battery could charge in an hour with standard fast charging.
  • 3. It could remove the risk of ever running out of battery simply because it could be more convenient to charge your devices.

Samsung's Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT) announced that it has been developing a new kind of battery technology that can fast-charge mobile devices and electric vehicles faster than ever before. For a battery that usually takes an hour to charge with current fast-charge technology, Samsung claims the new technology could fast-charge a battery in 12 minutes.

Current fast charging is great, but Samsung's new battery could charge significantly faster. The new technology includes a single layer of carbon atoms from graphite, known as graphene, which is "100 times more effective than copper in conducting electricity." It also transfers energy "140 times faster" than silicon used in current lithium technology, which makes it "an ideal material for fast charge," according to Samsung. Samsung's new battery technology might even give mobile devices and electric vehicles more battery life compared to current batteries, as they have the potential for more capacity. It's unclear how much longer these batteries would last, but the extremely fast charging would make it more convenient to top off your device when you need a charge simply because it takes less time. So if you can spare the occasional five minutes here and there for a top up, you'll be less likely to run out of battery.

Electric vehicles, like those from Tesla, could charge a lot faster thanks to Samsung's new technology.
The concept is exactly the same as today's fast-charging technology in smartphones, where 30 minutes of regular fast charging gets you 50% of battery charge. As its name suggests, fast charging is, indeed, faster than regular charging, which could take over two hours to fully charge a smartphone battery.

This all sounds great, and Samsung has found a way to mass produce the technology at an "affordable price." But there's no mention of when, or if, Samsung would ever use its new battery technology in mobile devices and other electric devices.

MIUI's Ahead
MIUI Gallery editing feature
dcfhrhr.png

MIUI has always been a much more than just an OEM Android ROM, it has been an empowering method to reach the list of user goals, more importantly with less time consumption, in a more intuitive way, and above all, how to do this beautifully, repeatedly! MIUI 9 adds one more element to this, how do all this, in a Lightning Fast way. MIUI 9 introduces a whole new MIUI Gallery app focused majorly on all new editing options, aside from image viewing, cloud backup, and album management, the new image editing options make Gallery app more perfect and all in one bundle. Check out all new options below.

MIUI developers have worked really very hard to bring these editing features and options to gallery app in MIUI 9 here we can edit out pictures with a lot more awesome than ever, and I have done some editing on my own picture let's have a look how I did and what are the options are available in it. You guys can see edit option near your picture itself just by one click we will get it like below 1st pic, when we click that we will be getting lots of options like beautify, crop, filter, sticker, doddle, text, adjust, mosaic, erase. Now let's check the stickers part we have lot's of stickers here as I am using China Developer ROM I will be having more stickers than global rom users, I have chosen cutie stickers to apply those snow effect but use the same sticker multiple times and I looks awesome for that background of my picture. Then I have chosen words sticker and applied the COOL logo sticker on the top right side.

1.jpg

Now I have selected the comic stickers to apply the star on the bottom left corner, you guys can see how many stickers are available to say exactly there are 12 types of stickers available like cutie, words, comic, boom, my life, leaflets, school girl, plants, healthy chicken, funny girl, spring, summer.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Now here comes the more exciting options Text we can add whatever text we want on the picture with bold and adding shadow thing to it to make it better on the picture, even we can adjust the picture like contrast, brightness etc and all. I am a bit crazy to say like this as I don't own dual camera device and I tried to make my picture as looks like portrait mode picture it is really crazy right but I tried my best to edit my own picture. here we can see an option called MOSAIC then we will get some more options in it like blur, stars, love symbols and some more to add them to picture to make it more awesome as now I have used blur option to make my background blur. I have blurred almost everything in the background as you guys can see the picture below and I made is successful.

4.jpg

So now I want to remove the star on bottom left corner one and how can I remove it now? we have a way to remove it without undoing all the editing and again re-editing all things by using erase option, you guys can see how I have removed the star sticker just mark the area that you want to remove that's it see the next picture I have successfully removed that star sticker without any issues. So finally I want to make the picture even looks more portrait shot so we have filters options it is again we have a separate option called portrait, by choosing this options we have some beautiful filters in it and I have selected kids filter and made it more awesome. In filters, we have some more different types of filters like Landscape, food, film.

5.jpg

So last but not least we have few more options like beautify and crop, in beautify we have the auto, food, landscape, portrait and I have selected portrait option to make it exact look as portrait mode shot and if we want we can crop the picture as we like here also we have some different ratios like 1:1, 3:4, 4:3, 16:9, 9:16 etc and free ratio.

6.jpg

Finally here is my pic after spending some time to edit it
Final pic.jpg

FAQ
When will I get this version of Gallery app?
  • The new MIUI Gallery app is now available in MIUI China & Global Developer ROM and soon will be available across Stable ROMs too.

Discussion of the Month

Qualcomm Vs Kirin Vs Exynos
fdh.jpg

So 2017 is coming to a close and there are three major SoC announcements from the big Android mobile chip vendors. Qualcomm just unveiled it's Snapdragon 845, Samsung recently gave away a few details about its next-generation Exynos 9810, and Huawei’s HiSilicon Kirin 970 is already available in a few products. We can’t compare these chips side by side yet, as we’re still waiting on 2018 flagship smartphones even to be announced. Samsung is also keeping some details about its latest hardware under wraps, for now, so we’ll have to make a few educated guesses. Based on the details revealed so far we can see a divergence in approaches to dealing with the latest mobile trends, which might give the most tech-savvy purchasers.

CPU designs diverge
          The introduction of 64-bit processors years ago was a big change for Android, but it generated some homogeneity between CPU design, as SoC vendors opted for quick implementation of off-the-shelf Arm parts to speed up development. Fast forward to today and chip designers have had time to explore their own designs once more. The Arm licensing ecosystem has expanded with new options for licensees too.

Qualcomm has been making use of the “built on Arm Cortex technology” license for a couple of generations. The license offers numerous ways to customize an Arm CPU design while allowing Qualcomm to market the design under the Kryo brand name. Samsung is now in its third generation fully-custom Mongoose core that only licenses the Arm architecture. In theory, this fully custom design should allow Samsung to push its chip in more extreme directions. It could attempt to chase Apple’s performance crown, but history suggests the company is more interested in subtle improvements to micro-architecture parts like branch prediction, task scheduling, and cache coherency. Meanwhile, HiSilicon is sticking firmly with off the shelf components designed by Arm pretty much throughout its Kirin 970.

QQ截图20171218150750.jpg

In the past, this produced similar performance results, however, the latest ARMv8.2 architecture revision and the introduction of dynamic presents a major shift that will diversify performance. For example, moving big and LITTLE CPU cores into a single cluster should improve task sharing and energy efficiency, and new private L2 and shared L3 caches should further improve memory access and performance. The Cortex-A75 and A55 have also seen specific optimizations for popular machine learning instructions, although it’s possible a fully-custom design could improve this further. Qualcomm is quietly the first to hop onto the latest architecture revision, which puts it at an advantage unless Samsung has made big strides with the 9810’s custom core and sub-system.

Huawei’s Kirin 970 uses last generation Cortex-A73 and A53 cores and the old two cluster design, so there are no special optimizations here. It’s certainly no slouch though, and this decision has allowed HiSilicon to invest development time into the second most notable difference between the three SoCs — their approach to machine learning and AI.

AI is the next-gen differentiator

gtgjgj.jpg

Huawei was keen to point out the capabilities of its dedicated Neural Processing Unit (NPU) inside the Kirin 970 during launch, which has been specifically designed to accelerate machine learning applications. Qualcomm, on the other hand, has an integrated Hexagon DSP that it uses for audio, imaging, and machine learning tasks. However, both appear to have a heterogeneous computing approach to powering AI, with CPU, GPU, and DSP all having a role to play in delivering maximum performance versus power efficiency. Qualcomm appears to have taken this a step further with the 845 though. It now features a shared system cache in addition to an L3 cache for the CPU and regular system RAM, which can be accessed by a variety of components inside the platform. This could greatly improve the chip’s resource sharing capabilities for machine learning, and probably partially explains the 3x performance boost Qualcomm is claiming.

Unfortunately, we don’t yet know if Samsung has made changes to the AI capabilities of new its latest Exynos 9810, but we imagine the company would have mentioned something during the reveal if it had made a major change. The last generation 8895 model based most of its machine learning capabilities on a Heterogeneous System Architecture with cache coherency between the CPU and GPU, using the company’s in-house Samsung Coherent Interconnect. This is very much Arm’s take on developing for machine learning too, avoiding the expense of dedicated hardware until common AI use cases become clear.

All three platforms support machine learning and key APIs, but their hardware implementations are slightly different.

Either way, this means future machine learning applications could run quite differently across all three of these flagship platforms. Not just in terms of performance, but also in terms of power consumed for a given tasks. Dedicated hardware and utilizing the latest ARMv8.2 architecture should give an edge here, at least in terms of power consumption. DSPs have been shown to consume a lot less power than CPUs or GPUs when performing certain tasks. Whether third-party developers will optimize for Qualcomm, Huawei, and Arm Computer Library SDKs, or pick one over the others, could tip the performance scales. It’s worth noting that Kirin 970 and Snapdragon 845 support Tensorflow / Tensorflow Lite and Caffe / Caffe2, and the Exynos 9810 should have similar access through either Samsung’s own SDK or the Arm Computer Library. Ultimately this is still an area of hardware development where the best solution is yet to be decided.

The fastest data & best multimedia possible

There actually won’t be any divergence in 4G LTE speeds. All three of the chips feature integrated Category 18 LTE modems, boasting up to 1.2 Gbps down and 150 Mbps upload speeds on compatible networks. Importantly, these chips’ modems support global network compatibility, so we can see them in multiple regions.

The three have also made similarly big pushes to support high-end media. 4K UHD video capture and playback are available across these flagship chips, and all three companies packed in dedicated processing units to handle these increasingly demanding tasks efficiently. On the content creation side, dual camera support again appears across the board, opening up possibilities for wide angle, monochrome, or optical zoom capabilities. Support for HDR-10 and 4K video recording is common, although Samsung boasts up to 120 fps video recording at this resolution, Qualcomm has just moved on to 60 fps, and the Kirin 970 only offers 30 fps 4K encoding. All of these are still boons for high-quality video enthusiasts though. Similarly, Huawei and Qualcomm have packed in a 32-bit 384 kHz capable DAC into their latest products for HiFi audio, but those numbers have little meaning on their own.

With 1.2 Gbps modems, dedicated security hardware, premium audio, and 4K HDR video support, the big three all have the major consumer trends covered.

There’s also a dedicated hardware security unit inside each chip. These are used to house fingerprint, facial scanning, and other personal biometric information, alongside cryptography keys for apps and OS level security that’s increasingly important these days. Especially as consumers continue to embrace online and mobile banking and payments using their smartphones.

Which will be the best?

Ultimately, these chips cater to similar trends. It’s not surprising to see so much crossover in terms of the building blocks and feature set. The days of Qualcomm holding the integrated modem advantage are gone. These chips all cover essentials like performance, connectivity, and multimedia pretty well. Qualcomm might be the first to adopt the latest advances in Arm’s CPU architecture, but we are seeing the more meaningful divergence in the AI and machine learning spaces, with each vendor trying to find the best-integrated solution to power this increasingly popular technology.

Because of this, raw performance benchmark tests are becoming increasingly irrelevant in today’s mobile SoC market. Chips cater to an increasingly broad range of uses and technologies. Picking the best processor based on a few scenarios misses the bigger picture. The best SoC enables device manufacturers to build products that cater to consumer demands, be that with the fastest smart assistant, best in class audio setup, or the handset with the longest battery life.

Given that Huawei and Samsung are using these chips for their own smartphone products, they’re going to benefit from the kind of very tight integration that Apple is regularly lauded for. Qualcomm has to cast a wider net to cater to all of is potential customer demands, and the Snapdragon 845 certainly goes above and beyond in this regard. But who knows if OEMs will utilize all these features. We will have to wait until we can go hands-on with products side-by-side to see what each brings to the table, but all three chips look highly capable. They will no-doubt power some impressive handsets over the next twelve months.

So what's your opinion guys which chipset vendor will bring the best to market vote below and share your thoughts on it in the comments section.

Source

Android authority, Google, business insider

Previous talks

Credits

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision. Million of thanks to @Nig_ZA for guiding and giving me an opportunity in this great initiative. Thanks to @soumya_2002 for this great initiative and my team for outstanding support! Also big thanks to SMODs and MODs of every SF.

Qualcomm Vs Kirin Vs Exynos
Which is your pick?

Single-option Poll, 476 members voted
94.96% 452
2.31% 11
2.73% 13
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite16 Share

Rated by 29 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

libra2165 + 2 Awesome!
amanmanaoj + 1 Awesome!
soumya_2002 + 5 Great!
Nanana + 10 Awesome!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
srsakib + 5 Thanks!
maks1990 + 2 Great!
tieude2004 + 1 Thanks!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
devsaee + 5 Thanks!
ydd0ras + 5 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
agneam + 1 Thanks!
Aniketism + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mitch002 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
srav1 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Gosiia + 1 Fantastic!
Fifek64 + 1 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
psudo + 5 Awesome!
sadho + 5 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
ChrisR3S + 5 Well done!
sk21122000 + 5 Awesome!
ask2784 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +165  Prestige +30  View Rating Log

Administrator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1775 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Bunny Neck PillowMi Portable MouseMijia PenMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BT Sport HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMi 5s LaunchRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi 1SPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Device MythbustersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

15:15, Dec-18-2017 | From PC
|
Really informative article. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

cherri94 Welcome mam talk team rocks always  15:23, Dec-18-2017

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

cherri94 + 5 Welcome mam

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
116 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Rocket to FutureDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfMr. DependableMost Active MIUIer

15:19, Dec-18-2017 | From PC
|
Qualcomm!       

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Happy DiwaliMIUI PRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMr. DependableOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi Story Teller25 Million Strong

15:22, Dec-18-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
this is superb job

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi BoxMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Marshmallow4 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Ataturk MourningRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayRedmi Quiz Master25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersNougatSupriseBlack Shark7 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeQuick SurveyYouth PledgeTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMi TalentForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star MIUI Halloween 2017

15:23, Dec-18-2017 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
Qualcomm

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
184 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Super SundayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersDiwali Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Device TeamScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMIUI KingUpdates LoverStar WarsAndroid ElfMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

15:23, Dec-18-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic ..
My choice is Qualcomm

Comment

cherri94 Thank you buddy :-)  15:51, Dec-18-2017
Always Think Positive

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Greetings from Spain!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
410 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Water PurifierMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMi BandMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMi Max 2Mi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRedmi ProMi 5sMi 4cMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi 3Redmi 2Mi Max MIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from India1700K Forum MembersDiwali 1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterSurge S13500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI 9Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry Christmas1st Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PFan Of MIUI Australia1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016MIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruSupriseMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper ExpertOreoPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomMi MIX 2App TalentMIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5A/PrimeApp TalentApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalInbox ZeroTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Wallpaper ContestMr. DependableHumor MasterStar Of Icons

15:31, Dec-18-2017 | From Mi MIX 2
|
Qualcomm, no doubt.

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
83 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi VRUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017Merry Christmas3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHappy New Year100k Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI SSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Diwali Fan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackMr. DependableYouth PledgeMi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSupriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomStar WarsMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMi TalentTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Debate Master

15:35, Dec-18-2017 | From PC
|
Of course my choices is QUALCOMM.
MIUI Device Team member
Mention @ChrisR3S for faster reply

Key to success is Patience

MIUI Resources Team

⭐ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
536 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 4XMi 5Merry ChristmasMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love 2016MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Happy New YearPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI PMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI 9300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India3500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper ThursdayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSupriseMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersOreo7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterBlack SharkStar Of TechnologyMi A1Quick SurveyTechnology GuruStar WarsMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackTheme TalentUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master NougatAndroid ElfInbox ZeroMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI G+ Follower

15:39, Dec-18-2017 | From PC
|
Qualcomm Obviously :)
MIUI Resources Team
Sharing Is Caring!!
QQ 2146219460
ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
82 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi 3SMIUI 2017Diwali MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliHappy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1Merry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI PMiPopMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

15:43, Dec-18-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
Fantastic thread...
You are good ...
and Qualcomm....

Comment

cherri94 Thank you buddy  15:51, Dec-18-2017

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list