Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

[Discussion] ERROR BATTERY REDMI NOTE 4 MTK ( NEED SOLUTION!! )

[ Promote]
118 5 |
09:00, Dec-08-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Pagi Para mastah sekalian.
Butuh Solusi nih

Kondisi HP Redmi Note 4 MTK, habis kecemplung di Air.
Keadannya ketika di nyalakan hanya Stuck di Logo MI lalu Restart Terus menerus.
dan Ketika di Cas pun sama Hanya Stuck di Logo MI lalu restart terus menerus dan Indikator Battery tidak muncul.
Sudah Coba di SP Flash Tools dan MI Flash tetep gabisa juga.
Sudah Ganti Battery

Ketika coba masuk ke TWRP battery indicator juga tidak muncul.

plis masukannya biar HP bisa Normal kembali.
terima kasih
Favorite Share

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
MIUI Version
Online time
129 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology

10:40, Dec-08-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
089630680338 replied at 2017-12-8 09:05
yes bro, i did it .
because i can't disassembly my phone. and i got my trouble.

Hello there,

When the phone falls into the water and quickly lifted (just drown for a few seconds), usually the phone can still be turned off and immediately put it inside a bowl of rice. Wait at least 24 hours before picking it up. After that the phone is dismantled to unplug the battery and be cleaned from the remains of water. Let the remaining water to evaporate for few hours before the battery is reconnected and the phone attempted to be switched on.

Do not expect the phone to go back to normal in the case you are experiencing, but try to bring it to an unofficial repair store even in a case like this they won't offering a good hopes. You have to expect the worst.
Please click Reply link below or type my tag @Madman271 to notify me, so you'll get my attention and further assists. Thank you.

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
MIUI Version
Online time
129 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology

09:54, Dec-08-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Hello there,

When you picked up your device from the water, what did you do then? If you just let it dried for few hours then turned it on, you're in deep trouble. Best advice is take your device to nearest service center for repair.

PS:
Please use English or Google Translate.
Please click Reply link below or type my tag @Madman271 to notify me, so you'll get my attention and further assists. Thank you.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 10:05, Dec-08-2017 | From APP
|
Madman271 replied at 2017-12-8 09:54
Hello there,

When you picked up your device from the water, what did you do then? If you just let i ...

yes bro, i did it .
because i can't disassembly my phone. and i got my trouble.

do you have other solution? because my service center dont accept my phone for repair

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 14:09, Dec-08-2017 | From PC
|
Madman271 replied at 2017-12-8 10:40
Hello there,

When the phone falls into the water and quickly lifted (just drown for a few seconds ...

Oh no...
I get a wrong step with my Phone..
Okay I'll Try go an Unofficial Repair..

Thanks For Information and Solution.. It is a Bad News For me..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MBFMIED
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestHappy New YearMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

13:00, Dec-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
saya juga pernah bro kecemplung kolah Mentok mi logo restart terus menerus tapi aku masukin ke beras sekitar 1 setengah hari normal lagi

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list