Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MCCMIED
Online time
37 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMiPopAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Star Wars

01:23, Dec-08-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for you.

If no bad things happen, like battery blow up, then only you who test it against your mobile usage patterns could tell how good that ROM is.

Btw, let's don't call them "Fake". "Non Official" more make sense.
There a lot of ROM projects out there, run by legit hobbyist. Their products sometime good sometime bad.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 04:06, Dec-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 01:23
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for yo ...

thanks for answer .
yeap non official rom. but some people say that if you phone has non oficial rome you can see battery problem.but i want know that is it right news or no

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MCCMIED
Online time
37 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMiPopAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Star Wars

16:21, Dec-09-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 00:23
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for yo ...

Yes, non official ROM "could" give battery problems, that is old news actually.

One reason, their devs happen to tweak their ROM too much to run hardwares at max capacity all the time. Seem good at beginning, but definately ruin battery.

If you don't want to spent times to debug where's the problem to those non official ROM, stick with the official.

If you do still want to use non official ROM. My advice, seek those with multiple devs (more than 5 persons) and a lot of beta tester community. Here you could be sure there will be people you could consult.

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
197 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Merry ChristmasHappy New YearSuper SundaySuper WednesdayRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover Medal

19:54, Dec-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Please post a screenshot of the about phone section in  Settings to have a look at your software information

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi Power BankMi BoxMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6MIUI 2015Redmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMi 5XMi 5Redmi 4XRedmiMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World Tour700K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsRocket to Future1300K Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar1700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Sunday1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Mi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mi 5XMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfDebate Master

21:35, Dec-13-2017 | From Mi 5
|
There is a difference between an unofficial Rom and a fake rom. A fake rom is software that has been produced (usually by a reseller) that purports to be genuine eg. the roms that claim to be an official Global Rom installed on Mi 5X by resellers sometimes by hacking the bootloader.
An unofficial Rom is a custom Rom that has been produced usually by enthusiasts to provide extra functionality for the device eg. Miui Pro or Xiaomi.eu roms which have support.

The fake roms on Mi 5X are particularly bad for the battery because they have not taken any care because the dev was motivated by speed and profit. The unofficial roms usually are not problem for the battery because the dev takes time to do it right.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 15:30, Dec-15-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 01:23
Hard to tell.

i solved problem. i add official.Rom and fixed problem.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 15:30, Dec-15-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
aju45 replied at 2017-12-13 19:54
Please post a screenshot of the about phone section in  Settings to have a look at your software inf ...

i fixed problem . i  write new Rom official and solved problem

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list