Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MCCMIED
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Halloween 2017

01:23, Dec-08-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for you.

If no bad things happen, like battery blow up, then only you who test it against your mobile usage patterns could tell how good that ROM is.

Btw, let's don't call them "Fake". "Non Official" more make sense.
There a lot of ROM projects out there, run by legit hobbyist. Their products sometime good sometime bad.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 04:06, Dec-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 01:23
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for yo ...

thanks for answer .
yeap non official rom. but some people say that if you phone has non oficial rome you can see battery problem.but i want know that is it right news or no

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MCCMIED
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Halloween 2017

16:21, Dec-09-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 00:23
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for yo ...

Yes, non official ROM "could" give battery problems, that is old news actually.

One reason, their devs happen to tweak their ROM too much to run hardwares at max capacity all the time. Seem good at beginning, but definately ruin battery.

If you don't want to spent times to debug where's the problem to those non official ROM, stick with the official.

If you do still want to use non official ROM. My advice, seek those with multiple devs (more than 5 persons) and a lot of beta tester community. Here you could be sure there will be people you could consult.

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
175 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRooster Year of 2017Super SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover Medal

19:54, Dec-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Please post a screenshot of the about phone section in  Settings to have a look at your software information

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power BankMi BandMi BoxMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cRedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 1SRedmi Note 4Mi 5XRedmiHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Singapore5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI World Tour700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1700K Forum MembersI Love 20161900K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Mi Live MedalMIUI 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerDebate Master

21:35, Dec-13-2017 | From Mi 5
|
There is a difference between an unofficial Rom and a fake rom. A fake rom is software that has been produced (usually by a reseller) that purports to be genuine eg. the roms that claim to be an official Global Rom installed on Mi 5X by resellers sometimes by hacking the bootloader.
An unofficial Rom is a custom Rom that has been produced usually by enthusiasts to provide extra functionality for the device eg. Miui Pro or Xiaomi.eu roms which have support.

The fake roms on Mi 5X are particularly bad for the battery because they have not taken any care because the dev was motivated by speed and profit. The unofficial roms usually are not problem for the battery because the dev takes time to do it right.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 15:30, Dec-15-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 01:23
Hard to tell.

i solved problem. i add official.Rom and fixed problem.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 15:30, Dec-15-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
aju45 replied at 2017-12-13 19:54
Please post a screenshot of the about phone section in  Settings to have a look at your software inf ...

i fixed problem . i  write new Rom official and solved problem

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list