Favorite Share

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017

01:23, Dec-08-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for you.

If no bad things happen, like battery blow up, then only you who test it against your mobile usage patterns could tell how good that ROM is.

Btw, let's don't call them "Fake". "Non Official" more make sense.
There a lot of ROM projects out there, run by legit hobbyist. Their products sometime good sometime bad.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 04:06, Dec-08-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 01:23
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for yo ...

thanks for answer .
yeap non official rom. but some people say that if you phone has non oficial rome you can see battery problem.but i want know that is it right news or no

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017

16:21, Dec-09-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 00:23
Hard to tell.
Even if I'm the one who testified how good that ROM is, it doesn't mean it good for yo ...

Yes, non official ROM "could" give battery problems, that is old news actually.

One reason, their devs happen to tweak their ROM too much to run hardwares at max capacity all the time. Seem good at beginning, but definately ruin battery.

If you don't want to spent times to debug where's the problem to those non official ROM, stick with the official.

If you do still want to use non official ROM. My advice, seek those with multiple devs (more than 5 persons) and a lot of beta tester community. Here you could be sure there will be people you could consult.

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
316 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 9Super Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyForum Contest Lover

19:54, Dec-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Please post a screenshot of the about phone section in  Settings to have a look at your software information

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi HomeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Mi 4cMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5XRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi 4XFan of MIUI Myanmar1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary1700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Mi Live MedalSuper SundayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMi 5XSurpriseAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

21:35, Dec-13-2017 | From Mi 5
|
There is a difference between an unofficial Rom and a fake rom. A fake rom is software that has been produced (usually by a reseller) that purports to be genuine eg. the roms that claim to be an official Global Rom installed on Mi 5X by resellers sometimes by hacking the bootloader.
An unofficial Rom is a custom Rom that has been produced usually by enthusiasts to provide extra functionality for the device eg. Miui Pro or Xiaomi.eu roms which have support.

The fake roms on Mi 5X are particularly bad for the battery because they have not taken any care because the dev was motivated by speed and profit. The unofficial roms usually are not problem for the battery because the dev takes time to do it right.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 15:30, Dec-15-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
MicroBeast replied at 2017-12-8 01:23
Hard to tell.

i solved problem. i add official.Rom and fixed problem.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 15:30, Dec-15-2017 | From Mi 5X
|
aju45 replied at 2017-12-13 19:54
Please post a screenshot of the about phone section in  Settings to have a look at your software inf ...

i fixed problem . i  write new Rom official and solved problem

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list