Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1405 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI PSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureThanksgiving DayMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryGold Super ModeratorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #54: Voice Input Vs Touch Keyboard? Vote for Ur Preferred One!

[ Promote]
34627 667 |
20:15, Dec-03-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Greetings MIUI'ers,

Welcome to the 54th edition of the MIUI Weekly Poll.

Last week we discussed "Will Machine Learning Be the New Trendsetter of 2018?"

Here are the poll results:

Results.png

Some of the best replies:

It gives the machines the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed.. Its like Can machines think?" question is replaced with"Can Machines do what we can do?” They are much useful in the field of Computer networks, Game playing, Internet Fraud detection, etc.. Artificial Intelligence is the broader concept of machines being able to carry out tasks in a way that we would consider “smart” while
Machine Learning is a current application of AI based around the idea that we should really just be able to give machines access to data and let them learn for themselves. If I give a child a few pictures of an animal he doesn't know, for example a Sloth he will immidietly be able to recognize it reasonably well, based on a handful of examples. computers don't do so well. The child is using all of his other knowledge much better and transferring it to the new problem.

The obvious solution is to do some of both, Let the human guide the machine, but let the machine make the ultimate data driven decision. So Yes! Machine learning will lead 2018!!
I would say yes. Look how it help us in making technology better. better in giving us a better results as it keep learning user preferences. It will be better for us, yet hopefully not making it to control our daily life
Yes! I agree, so they will learn it by itself and gain experience without programmed. that would make me more easier to use the phone

This week we will discuss "Voice input vs Touch Keyboard?"

Voice input is also called Voice Typing or Voice to Text, Voice to Text is a great method to type without having to use the touch screen providing the method works for you and can recognize your voice and speech correctly.

To make voice input work and seem seamless the phone must take the analog audio and convert it to digital signals, to make this happen the phone has to have a digital database or vocabulary of words, syllables and symbols to compare the input voice to.

Most of the keyboards have a method to change to voice input as a shortcut to quickly go to voice input

Screenshot_2017-12-03-10-27-03-270_com.tencent.mobileqqi.png

Screenshot_2017-12-03-10-26-15-943_com.tencent.mobileqqi.png

No voice conversion is 100% accurate and background noise will affect the translation this all will frustrate the user. Users that find typing on a touchscreen can use voice input to try speed up their typing.

Voice input can also be used to control the phone by executing commands and doing things like setting up a reminder or sending emails, messages and more, this is done often with an assistant like Google Assistant

b6b0400468b60e39260fbc42f68c62119d8d3114.jpeg

Voice inputs are meant to allow for hands free quick use of the phone but do you use it?

Voice Input Vs Touch Keyboard?
Take part in the poll and let us know your choice and what you think!

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @sepneela and @rahul_09 for helping.

Single-option Poll, 1873 members voted View Voters
23.01% 431
12.28% 230
61.72% 1156
2.99% 56
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

szczuplychudy + 1 Great!
Dasari5 + 2 Great!
Smietana + 10 + 3 Great!
krishnapalsingh + 5 Fantastic!
rajgtr + 1 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Addam40 + 1 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
dzemek78 + 1 Great!
GlaneXDA + 2 Agreed!
Mixa555 + 5 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
Red.net + 1 Great!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
soumya_2002 + 5 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
shoriful + 1 Great!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 1 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!

Experience +119  Prestige +23  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9

10:45, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer touch keyboard, is faster and I can use it everywhere because it doesn't need internet

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
545 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi Note 4MIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI PolandCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Happy Holi MedalHappy DiwaliSuper FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI SHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI P300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarTheme Talent2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Mi Story TellerDiscuss HereMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruRingtone Star Android ElfOreoQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi TalentStar Of TechnologyNougatStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal

10:51, Dec-04-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer touch keyboard because voice input isnt 100% accurate and sometimes  I dont want others to listen what I am talking.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Theme TalentMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMr. DependableMi Story Teller

11:11, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
touch key board is better. because my voice won't be same. it will vary depending on my mood 😋😋

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss Here9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertNougatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

11:30, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Right now, touch keyboard is better than voice input..
Because of its speed..
Also, if you have a mistake while trying to say something, you can easily edit it by using touch keyboard..

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI PRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI 9300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMiPopQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi Lover Medal

11:34, Dec-04-2017 | From Mi Max Prime
|
Touch keyboard is way better because of pronounciation issue

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI Weekly Poll2017 Annual Awards

12:16, Dec-04-2017 | From Mi 6
|
Because Voice typing is not available for my language, I mostly use touch keyboard for Myanmar. But for other languages like Chinese and English, I use to type by voice.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
187 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi VRNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi Note Pro5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum App1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SWomen's Day MedalMIUI V5 Review1900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th Anniversary700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Super WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollSuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Surge S11 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love 2016Super MondayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerApp Star25 Million Strong2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologySurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruNougatMIUI KingStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMi TalentUpdates LoverStar WarsMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDebate MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Halloween 2017

13:00, Dec-04-2017 | From Mi 6
|
I need both, depending where I am,  not always I can talk to the phone...

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi HomeMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi VRMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XWomen's Day MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Saturday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan Super ThursdayMIUI 9Puzzle MasterSuper Wednesday100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum MembersMIUI 109 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMr. DependableOTA FeedbackStar Wars7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerIndonesia Independence DayAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan

13:02, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Voice input will be the future advance features in tablets and mobile phones.It is ideal in fast growing world. How long you type a big reply say it and send through Google

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureHappy New YearI Love 2016Super Friday300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi A1Star Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology Guru

13:37, Dec-04-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer touch keyboard. In my opinion, voice control need more enhancement to 'replace' touch keys usage. It is not very 'natural' when comes to user friendly.
--
Best Regards,
Hari.

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollRocket to Future

13:41, Dec-04-2017 | From Mi 5s Plus
|
I'm addicted to Google assistant but when it comes to typing - definitely keyboard wins.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
280 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 5cMi 5s PlusMi Max Mi TVMi Pad 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi 1SRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XMi Max 2Mi Note 2Mi MIXMi Pad 3Mi 5sMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5 ProSurge S110 Million Forum PostsMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI PSuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliDiwali Ataturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereBlack Shark7 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 20189 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI 10Quick SurveyDual CameraMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarMi Drop6 Million Forum MembersNougatRedmi Note 5/ProOreo8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfYouth PledgeDebate MasterRingtone Star Mi MIX 2MIUI KingMi A1Mi Story TellerMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Talent

14:16, Dec-04-2017 | From PC
|
keyboard is always preferred  over voice as it does not require data connection for typing
plus you dont have to spell out things in public while sending text

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
Online time
88 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi BoxMi HomeMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi T-ShirtMi Band 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI World TourSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1I Love 20162 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI S1st AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdaySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalHappy New YearSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsDiscuss HereMIUI Follower5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersNougatOTA FeedbackMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertStar WarsOreoScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerUpdates LoverDebate MasterTechnology Guru

14:45, Dec-04-2017 | From PC
|
Voice sounds cool but it's unusable on noisy enviroments and quiet hours.. keyboards, virtual or not aren't going away.  Cannot be replaced with today's technology standards.  
Please vote on mentioned link for better camera controls and photos,camera2 api , manual shutter speed ,raw supports and many more features!
http://en.miui.com/thread-715839-1-1.html

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Mi Lover Medal

15:06, Dec-04-2017 | From Mi 6
|
voice opens the way for even more snooping and loss of privacy.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearMiPopDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI G+ Follower

15:19, Dec-04-2017 | From PC
|
Touch keyboard, because it's the only thing you can reliably use in all environments.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Magic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi ProSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI PSuper FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Super ThursdayRocket to FutureCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super WednesdaySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAndroid Guru9 Million Forum MembersMi TalentApp StarXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

15:51, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Pro
|
Voice input still needs lots of improvement to better recognize the voice, or even recognize new languages.
So far, touch keyboard will always be practical.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi Max 2MIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterGamer Mi Bunny6 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMIUI 10Mr. DependableMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersDiscuss Here2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerNougatMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI KingSurprise

15:58, Dec-04-2017 | From Mi Max 2
|
Touch input is omnilingual

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
156 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi MIXMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi BandYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMi 4iHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper MondayDiwali Surge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersNougatOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseOTA FeedbackMIUI King5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterMr. DependableForum Contest Lover

16:01, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I love exploring latest and greatest technologies and I love using the voice input for typing! But for Everytime I will not prefer! Still touch keyboard is better! 🙂

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxAwesome!FlashholicMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MiPop2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMi Lover Medal

16:12, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Touch keyboard is the best:
One can easily use touch keyboard in the library and during class lecture too.😀😋

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi 4SMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMr. Dependable

16:15, Dec-04-2017 | From Mi 4S
|
Until AI developed into smart machine to recognize multilingual, i still choose touch keyboard. Sometimes what we say, not match with what Voice control and Voice typing recognize. And for me silence is golden

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
1256 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5XRedmi 2Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Mi 4S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasI Love 2016Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1800K Forum Members800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh900K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI PRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper SundaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI 108 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatBlack SharkSurpriseStar WarsApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi A1MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableTheme TalentUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi 5XMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Talent2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of Technology

17:04, Dec-04-2017 | Via mobile
|
Actually voice input is more convenient, fast and easy. But I do typing mostly on my keyboard. Why? I really don't know. Except in Threema, the one messenger that I use. There i mostly prefer the voice input, especially with my family.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
117 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Rocket to FutureDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfMr. DependableMost Active MIUIer

10:45, Dec-04-2017 | From PC
|
I vote for touch keyboard

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky Friday

10:46, Dec-04-2017 | Via mobile
|
Voice input...

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

FlashholicPuzzle MasterDiscuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMr. Dependable

10:46, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
complete voice control
because it have all the rights to type ckearly

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
86 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMi HomeMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 2016Mi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SXiaomi Mi 6MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverHappy New YearHilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum MembersMIUI P1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentApp TalentYouth PledgeAndroid ElfRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper StarMIUI FB FollowerStar WarsMIUI ExpertMIUI KingApp MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentScroll Of WisdomApp StarStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:47, Dec-04-2017 | From Mi 6
|
touch keyboard less eror

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
4750 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi WiFiMi Air PurifierMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi ScaleMi WiFi RouterMi Power StripMi BoxMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi KeyUnlock MedalMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Water PurifierMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteMi 5s PlusMi 5sMi PadRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SMi Note ProMi NoteMi MIXRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Max Redmi 3Mi Pad 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi 3SMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 4SRedmi Note 2Redmi ProMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi TVMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI SMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundaySuper ThursdaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSurge S13 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing Talent90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewSurprise8 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 20189 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyDual CameraXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi A1Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp Talent

10:51, Dec-04-2017 | From PC
|
No, Touch Keyboard is better!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi VRMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20 Million Users300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayPuzzle Master500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruTheme TalentMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerNougatStar Of Technology

10:51, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
always touch keyboard

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi TV 70Mi MIXFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XHappy Singles' DayRocket to FutureMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SHappy New Year1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MiPopMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryApp StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentAndroid GuruOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA Feedback

10:52, Dec-04-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Touch keyboard is 100% accurate, so it is must. As a technology lover, I would like to use voice input also.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list