Super moderator

Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
821 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia IHP Rice CookerMi HomeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi Water PurifierMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Mi T-ShirtMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 4SRedmi ProMi TVMi 5sMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5Mi Pad 2Mi 4cMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeStar WarsMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruScroll Of Wisdom

[Reviews] [Mi Product Review #57] Mi Store Beijing: Mi Fan Experience Unlocked!

[ Promote]
11617 314 |
11:11, Nov-27-2017 | From PC
Go to reply no.

Mi Store Beijing Visited: Mi Fan Experience Unlocked!
by mitch002

One sign that you truly are a Xiaomi Fan is to probably visit a store in Beijing, China since here is where it all began. I was lucky enough to take my Xiaomi Experience to the next level as I was invited to visit the Xiaomi Headquarters in Beijing as well as Global MIUI Forum Office at the same time. The place is not really central district in Beijing but rather a bit far from there, probably a 1 hour subway train ride.

This episode of my Mi Product Review will open your eyes to the wonders in store for you on what you can see inside a Mi Store in China. This one I visited is exactly beside the Beijing HQ, just across the building where CEO Lei Jun and the rest of the directors of Xiaomi hold office.

I first got off at the MIUI Global Forum HQ where our dear Admins holds office, I was warmly greeted by the lobby attendant and she immediately assisted me to enter the building (too bad she doesnt speak English). The building was very big and I was amazed by the automation inside the building, pretty much a smart building with so many Xiaomi gadgets attached to it.

I was greeted by the beautiful Device Admin Ms. @candicesu and it was the first time I get to see her in person, let me tell you, she is very nice in person. We toured the building, meet all the other admins especially the founder of Global MIUI Forum @Nanana and they were all nice people to chat with.

After that we took off to the Beijing HQ as we visited the Mi Store there, this one is not as big as the Shanghai one but pretty much almost complete roster inside it, let me show you the video that I took inside the store.

Finally, me and that big MI Logo that normally appears on journals outside Xiaomi HQ in Beijing.

Mi Water Purifier

Mijia Rice Cooker

Viomi Water Purifier, Coffee Maker, Mijia Blender

Mi Smartphones on full display

Mi Robot Vacuum, Mi Desklamp

Mijia 360 IP Camera, Mi Robot Vacuum

Mi Notebook Air

Mi Notebook Pro

Mijia Scooter

So Many Goodies!!

Accessories for Mi Notebook Air

Mi VR Gadgets

More Gadgets

Cases for your Mi Smartphones

Mi Powerbanks!

Ip Cameras

Mi Box!

Mi Car Air Purifier, Mi Scale V2

70Mai Dash Camera, Mijia Car Dash Camera

Mi Robot Builders, Mi Panoramic Sphere Camera

Mi Projector!

Mi TV4

More Mi TV

Segway Ninebot

Mi Air Purifier Pro, Mi Rice Cooker

Ihealth Digital Infrared Thermometer

Sample of what we call a Mi Home!

Mi AI Bluetooth Speaker!

I had a nice tour around this store, and what makes it more exciting was to try out the items that I havent bought yet for review. Now it took home some goodies for review, stay tunned to my Mi Product Review Series!

I hope you enjoyed my tour as much as I enjoyed touring you guys around.

Stick around for the Shanghai and HK series of this wonderful Mi Store invasion!

Mitch002 Signing off!!

Back Issues of Mi Product Review:

Favorite17 Share

Rated by 13 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

skbddn + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Toonzever + 2 Great!
mvnaidu88 + 10 + 3 Bro, You Killed It Again!
iMKajal + 5 Thanks For the Tour Sir :)
Nanana + 10 Awesome!
srsakib + 5 Thanks!
KoHsetGyi + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Abhijith_ashok + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
JY.Nick + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
champraku + 10 + 3 After reading I wish to visit once
abhaysinghr + 5 Thanks!
candicesu + 10 + 4 Awesome!

Experience +102  Prestige +22  View Rating Log

MIUI Resources Team

Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
1848 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi VRMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi KeyYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi BandMi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Air PurifierUnlock MedalMi BoxMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Max Fan Of MIUI Poland1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI Fan From MyanmarXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreecePuzzle Master1700K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalDiwali Olympics MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdaySuper Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper SaturdaySurge S1Happy Holi MedalMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI P1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMi A1Debate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 5/ProMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingMi Story TellerAndroid ElfNougatUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomApp TalentApp StarApp TalentAndroid GuruMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology

23:45, Nov-29-2017 | From PC
awesome experience thanks for sharing

QQ ID: 2034799200

Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
616 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi MIXMi VRMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Kids WatchMijia Story TellerMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4X100k Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersSuper FridayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI SSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi TalentRedmi Quiz Master7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverNougatStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongDebate MasterMr. DependableScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017

23:48, Nov-29-2017 | From PC
Fantastic Share and thanks for sharing your experience in Mi Office

MIUI Device Team

Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
547 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!Mi 4iRedmi Note 4XSuper MondayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Diwali MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverStar WarsTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Device ExpertMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

00:08, Nov-30-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X

MIUI Version
Online time
1175 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi BandMi VRMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMi 5sRedmi Note 4XRedmi 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi MIXMi 5Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI PMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New YearHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Sunday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy DiwaliAtaturk MourningDiwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Merry ChristmasHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverRedmi 5/PlusAndroid ElfMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarNougat

00:14, Nov-30-2017 | From PC
Awesome experience in Mi Office
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Xiaomi Mi6 128 / 6gb (New)
Redmi Note 4X Black version 32 / 3gb (New)

MIUI Device Team

Welcome to MIUI Forum

MIUI Version
Online time
444 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi PadMi Max Mi 5Redmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3I Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporePokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon Medal900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSuper SundayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSingapore Merlion Medal800K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomStar WarsMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017

00:24, Nov-30-2017 | Via mobile
Thanks for sharing! It is, indeed cool!

Elite Member

Happy 2 Help...

Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierMijia Walkie TalkieMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi VRMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Max Mi 4SRedmi ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5Surge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SHilal Ramadan Diwali Fan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMi TalentOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Master Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfApp Talent25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone Expert

00:26, Nov-30-2017 | From PC
I'll assist you next time @mitch002  

Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
645 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMagic CubeMi MIXMi BandMi BoxMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicRedmi 3SMi 5sMi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note ProRedmi ProXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Redmi Note 4Mi NoteMIUI P90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHilal Ramadan MIUI 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersDiwali 3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From MyanmarRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentRedmi 5/PlusForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Note 3Star WarsRingtone ExpertMi 5XScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerMr. DependableUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

01:30, Nov-30-2017 | From PC
awesome experience. Thanks for sharing @mitch002

Facebook -
QQ           - 3536378462

MIUI Resources Team

Keep Calm...Be Happy !

Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
1169 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMi MIXMi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi VRMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 2Redmi 3SMi Max Mi 4i3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017Super WednesdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI SHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Malaysia300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupWomen's Day MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Philippines3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Super Monday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members1st AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayDiwali I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterForum Contest LoverStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master NougatTechnology GuruMi TalentScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerStar Of Technology

16:37, Nov-30-2017 | From PC
@mitch002 Thanks For the Tour Sir
Hope to visit someday

Gold Member

MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Story Teller500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology

14:28, Dec-01-2017 | Via mobile
WoW I love it

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list