Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
2687 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Air PurifierMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi BandMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016AnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 8Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Mi 5Mi Max Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Happy New YearThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Monthly TalkMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Singapore1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum Members3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI SAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Super MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanApp TalentYouth PledgeMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerApp StarApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter Follower

[Contest] [MIUI World Tour November] Which Is Your Favorite MIUI World Tour? Win Medal!

[ Promote]
10531 512 |
10:45, Dec-05-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
QQ-990.jpg

Hello MIUI'ers,

We have just completed another wonderful month of 2017. Hopefully November was a happy and a successful month for you all. In November, MIUI World Tour gave us the opportunity to explore India, Bangladesh, Croatia through eyes of our fellow mates.

Now its time to revisit all those beautiful journeys been made in November and choose your favorite one. So lets have a quick recap!

My third entry is going to be about my trip to Croatia during the same summer I visited Italy and the Vatican that I have talked about in my previous entry for MIUI World Tours. I suppose it would be better to talk about the two parts of my trip in separate threads so you can have some time to digest the contents. Follow me in this review of my trip to the beautiful country of Croatia in the Adriatic!

This is Nowfel from Bangladesh. This is the second part of the series of my Visit to India. In the first part, which was I have covered from the starting of my journey from Bangladesh to Delhi, Agra and Taj Mahal. In this second part, I am going to cover the Agra Fort, Shimla & Manala. So, let's start.

Hope that in the first part, you have explored the natural beauty of Bangladesh and perhaps you were eagerly waiting for the second one! Now your wait is over! Welcome to the part 2 of the trip of Mi Fans in Sylhet, Bangladesh and undoubtedly the Mi 6 is our camera-companion. No more introductory words, let's start!

It's my absolute pleasure to be back to present you with yet another edition of MIUI world tour. This time its special as I bring you clicks from the great country of India, from where a vast majority of fellow Mi Fans come from. Today I am going to present you with an outsider's angle to view the country and its rich heritage. The cities of India covered today are mainly Jaipur, Delhi and Agra.

104723rvh0h00h0qqhcqqd.jpg.thumb.jpg

Which MIUI World Tour thread do you like the most? Vote now!

Voting ends on 11th December 2017 (Beijing time)

Every valid reply to this thread will get "MIUI World Tour" Medal!

Untitled.png

Note:
All irrelevant entries (such as great, thanks, yes etc) may be deleted without any explanation and will not be entitled to any medal.

Special Thanks to our Admin @Evaaaaaaa and Globals Fans SF management Team.

Single-option Poll, 864 members voted
28.70% 248
28.36% 245
15.39% 133
27.55% 238
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite14 Share

Rated by 38 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Hak3r + 2 Fantastic!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Docargenis + 5 Fantastic!
henryfatzke + 1 Great!
Kozakov007 + 1 Thanks!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
max8080 + 5 Круто!
angel227 + 1 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Mixa555 + 5 Fantastic!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 5 Great!
Imtiyax + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
jasmeet94 + 1 Fantastic!
saibanyartun + 5 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Adam7619 + 1 Fantastic!
iGaurav + 5 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
MayankSneh + 2 Fantastic!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Smietana + 3 Great!

Experience +228  Prestige +58  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
502 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi BoxMi MIXMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowMi 4iRedmi Note 4XPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMr. Dependable25 Million StrongTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

11:39, Dec-05-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
All of them are awesome tour..

Elite Member

Indonesian MiFans

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.LHJMIED
Online time
141 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi 2MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI World TourMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Philippines3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller

11:42, Dec-05-2017 | From PC
|
Done.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V9.0.1.0.NCAMIEI
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicXiaomi Mi 6Redmi NoteMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy DiwaliPuzzle MasterDiwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ Follower

11:45, Dec-05-2017 | From Mi 6
|
Rich Colours of Cultural , Spiritual & Historic India👍

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NDKCNED
Online time
93 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mi BoxAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi MIXMi TVMi 5Mi 5s PlusMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 2017300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI World TourMi Live MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Updates LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerRingtone Star Theme TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMi Talent25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

11:45, Dec-05-2017 | Via mobile
|
Voted

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
287 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi BoxMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Super MondayHappy Valentine's DaySuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 9Rocket to Future500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi MedalSuper Friday100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI KingMIUI Expert

11:46, Dec-05-2017 | From PC
|
all are nice but my vote is for 1.  Travelogue of a Malaysian Student in Europe: Croatia

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAAMIEI
Online time
565 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi MIXMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieNinebot MiniMi ScaleMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi Note 4Mi 4iMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi Note 2MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BulgariaRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasOlympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningWomen's Day MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1Super TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SSuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRingtone ExpertMi Talent25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMr. DependableIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Debate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum User

11:47, Dec-05-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Voted 🤗

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Follower

11:50, Dec-05-2017 | From Redmi 4
|
Voted

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
3292 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper FridayMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterTechnology GuruDebate MasterInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorIndonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentRingtone Star MIUI Device Expert

11:51, Dec-05-2017 | From PC
|
4.  Rich Colours of Cultural, Spiritual & Historic India!       

MIUI Resources Team

⭐Sujit⭐

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Redmi 4
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi Power StripMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi ScaleMi HomeMi BoxUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 4Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Diwali 1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Happy New YearFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Greece1500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper Monday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid GuruAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Expert

11:54, Dec-05-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Voted :)
Every expert was once a beginner

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list