Ex - Mod | Beta & Device T

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
532 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi BandMijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi Note 3RedmiMi TVRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi NoteMIUI Fan from India2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Turkey500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Diwali1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayAtaturk MourningMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdaySurge S1I Love 2016MIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper SundaySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterHappy Holi MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum Members1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal700K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamClass A Beta TeamAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Note 3 ExplorerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentHumor MasterOTA FeedbackWallpaper ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomApp TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableStar Of IconsApp TalentUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIer

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Mi 4i: MIUI 6/7 & MIUI 8 FastBoot Flashing Guide

[ Promote]
300400 694 |
17:49, May-13-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by dexterouz at 12:42, Nov-12-2016

Flashing Guide Banner

Flashing Guide Banner

Hello MIUIcans,
With more and more sale of Mi 4i, many users will be wanting to flash the device. So here it is, the flashing guide for you all. As many of you know we have different types of ROMs, here I will be guiding you with the FastBoot ROM with step-by-step instructions but if you face any difficulty or come across any issue please do drop a comment.

What is this FastBoot?
Fastboot is a tool that can be used to write data directly to your phone's flash memory. It’s widely used for flashing kernels, bootloaders and recoveries. A USB cable is needed when using this mode. Being an alternative to the Recovery Mode, it is safer and more dependable. But of course debatable with recovery method.

You can enter Fastboot mode via ADB command if the device is already connected to a host device through an ADB interface.
Fastboot mode can start on your device even before Android loads and even under the circumstance when Android isn’t installed.
Most of the devices have fastboot option, but different mobile companies have different ways of entering into fastboot.

Fastboot can run on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Mobile companies often develop their own software to perform the process much easily.

This FastBoot Flashing Guide supports MIUI 6, MIUI 7 and MIUI 8

Note
  • Please do not forget to take a backup of your device and save it in the computer or an external device.
  • Not for Mi Phones with Mediatek processors, only Snapdragon processors.
  • Keep your device at least 50% charged.
  • Follow the given below instructions carefully.
  • When transferring from Stable ROM to Developer ROM or vice vera performing a clean install (using flash_all.bat file) is recommended.
  • Please UNLOCK the BOOTLOADER of your device before performing Fastboot. If possible, relock the bootloader again for your security.

Backup
  • You can take backup going to Settings > Additional Settings > Backup & reset > Local Bakcups > Backup
  • The backup folder will be created under File Explorer > Phone (Internal storage)> MIUI > backup > AllBackup, copy this folder and save it to computer or external device. After flashing, you can restore his folder later back to the original path mentioned above.
  • You can also do backup and restore using Mi PC Suite Manage (can see the screenshot and the download link)

Things You Need
  • FastBoot ROM - Look for latest available ROM >> HERE
  • For FastBoot ROM to flash we will be need (application tested with Windows 7/8/8.1  32bit and 64bit)
  • Mi Flash Tool MiPhone2015731.zip (27.68 MB, Downloads: 61541)
  • FastBoot drivers minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.1.3_setup.zip (2.09 MB, Downloads: 155108)
  • Device which is at least 50% charged
  • Good USB cable - test USB cable connection before; which isn't loose in either of the ports (phone and PC) so that there is no disconnection in between the process.
  • Peace

How to Find the ROM

• Devices on the top bar of this forum
  • Choose the company for easy access.
  • Select the device. Now, it will redirect to the Device Subforum.

Device Section

Device Section

From here select "ROM" and look for FastBoot ROM which is open to the members. Open links are the tested ones.
Please, always verify the downloaded size of the ROM before and after. If the downloading has stopped in the middle and the compressed file is not complete, it will show an error while extracting it and also, flashing incomplete ROM could lead to soft brick.

ROM Subsection

ROM Subsection

Make Sure to...

Choose fastboot not recovery

Choose fastboot not recovery

Let's Start
  • Download the ROM, which will be a compressed file. Extract the folder from the zip file on the C: drive. Sometimes if the path is lengthy the MiFlash Tool might give some error. So our main aim is to make the path as short as possible. Also, be careful when copying the path, the path should not have extra space (the space caused by hitting space bar). The path text should be selected precisely.
  • Install MiFlash Tool and FastBoot driver and restart the computer.
  • Again, I hope your device is at least 50% charged and you have taken the backup
  • Switch off the device.
  • Open/Run MiFlash Tool application on your PC
  • Copy the ROM folder path and paste it in the MiFlash Tool.

NOTE: Sometimes after extracting the Fastboot ROM compress file you may see one more file, you need to extract that too to get the folder.

Extract 2nd file

Extract 2nd file

OR ELSE

To eliminate the process of extracting two files. Change the file extension .tar to .tgz and then extract. Now, it will directly extract the folder.

Flashing Process

Copy ROM path

Copy ROM path

Paste the link

Paste the link

• Now go to Advanced option - Shortcut Ctrl+A

Advanced Option

Advanced Option

• Click on Browse for FastBoot Script and choose flash_all.bat file. This file means it will clean install your device. It will delete all the data stored in the internal memory and phone storage. This method is usually preferable.

NOTE: If you have rooted your device and stuck at bootloop after OTA update
When you stuck at bootloop you can't take backup of your device, I would suggestion while doing fastboot, choose "flash_all_except_data_storage" file on Fastboot Script (see below screenshot) rather than this "flash_all" file. flash_all will wipe all the data and everything.

Browse - FastBoot Script

Browse - FastBoot Script

Choose File - FastBoot Script

Choose File - FastBoot Script

NOTE: Different types of .bat files and what to choose. But whatever you choose do not neglect taking backup.

bat Flash Files Info

bat Flash Files Info

• Now, we will enter into the FastBoot Mode by pressing together Volume down key and Power button.

NOTE: If anytime before starting the flashing process you want to go out of FastBoot Mode then just hold the power button for 10 seconds and the device will restart.
Also, if you kept your device in fastboot for little longer time the screen will turn off, in that case again pressing together Volume down key and Power button.

This is what Fastboot screen will look on your device

Fastboot Mode

Fastboot Mode

• Connect the device to computer with USB cable
  • Click on Refresh option on the MiFlash Tool, it will show the connected device.

Refresh Device

Refresh Device

• After this, just click on Flash option and wait for Green bar to finish the flashing process. After it's done your device will restart and you can disconnect the USB cable.

Great Success

Great Success

Related Link
Root/Unroot Mi4i Without Losing Stock Recovery [Simplified]
No more bootloop or stuck at Mi logo after update

Regards
Dexty

Thanks for the help @AnthraxNine9 @Bingo220 @Iyengar @AilsaZ

Favorite98 Share

Comment

GR33dyBlackie i would recommend to save the fastboot image in the c:\ root drive, instead of c:\user\desktop\xxxxxxx  17:12, Aug-31-2015

Rated by 76 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

gtwhite + 2 Thanks for sharing this!
Calverro + 1 Fantastic!
well-zone + 2 Thanks!
DivayJeetSihag + 1 Fantastic!
chrissurya + 1 Great!
dbBCN + 1 Great!
pablo12 + 2 Awesome!
andrey@records + 2 Thanks!
Ellimist + 1 Fantastic!
vineethmnambiya + 1 Fantastic!
fastys + 1 Fantastic!
dashstrike + 1 Fantastic!
bLaCkH@Wk + 1 Awesome!
kuttun + 2 Thanks!
oddin64 + 1 Thanks!
techgreed + 1 Great!
101516757 + 1 Thanks!
PrabhuN + 5 Thanks!
mitch002 + 5 Fantastic!
mangmoom + 1 Thanks!
Dasari5 + 1 Thanks!
Blastar + 1 Great!
GR33dyBlackie + 10 + 3 Awesome!
S3R61O + 1 Thanks!
njephad + 1 Awesome!
miku45 + 2 Awesome!
nachiketb + 5 Thanks!

Experience +224  Prestige +26  View Rating Log

My phone lost its virginity to MIUI
Edit-Change-Delete MiA/C
http://en.miui.com/thread-31763-1-1.html
MIUI 6/7/8 FastBoot Flashing Guide
http://en.miui.com/thread-112662-1-1.html

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.0.1.0.KHDMIDG
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band

11:48, Jun-12-2015 | From PC
|
it takes only 1 second to flash and it says successful but it boots back to fastboot mode...
plz help...
mi.jpg

Comment

dexterouz i haven't experienced such issue.. just for assurance can you try extracting that zip file on the desktop rather than D drive and give your feedback.  21:44, Jun-13-2015

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

pavanpa1 + 1 Thanks!
#babi + 1 Great!...worked

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Clumsy Singaporean Girl

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
136 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7Mi 3MIUI HalloweenMIUI 50 Million Users800K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates Lover

00:02, Aug-27-2015 | From PC
|
Got stuck in bootloop and freaked out,
Thank goodness for the existence  of this guide!!

Current: China Dev ROM + GApps

Search forum for my threads:
Global Stable to China Dev + GApps + ROOT for Beginners
Features To Enhance Mi4i for Beginners
Remove Bloatware for Beginners
Reduce ROM Download Time

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
37 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMIUI 8Mi 4iMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Pioneer of MIUI English Forum

23:18, Jul-01-2015 | From PC
|
OneMig replied at 2015-7-1 22:42
why is it when I extract the downloaded fast boot rom, it only has one (1) file. there are no batch  ...

I figured it out. thanks

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
V8.1.5.0.LXIMIDI
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
19:49, Jul-18-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by OptimusSam at 16:11, Jul-24-2017

I was stuck at Mi Logo and the tutorial helped me to get my phone out of it. But locking and unlocking of bootloader is not clear.
I just followed the procedure step by step and did'nt encounter any bootloader lock/unlock situation.
So, do i have to lock it even if i did'nt unlock it? If yes, then how to do it?
I flashed Fastboot ROM MIUI Global 6.5.6 with wipe all option on Mi4i.
The help is very much appreciated. Thanks

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.LHNCNED
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM
19:49, Jul-08-2017 | From PC
|
nice job bro

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
00:42, Apr-25-2017 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for guide

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi MIXMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4I Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI AustraliaSummer Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterAndroid Guru

23:24, Apr-15-2017 | From PC
|
Thank you a lot! Very helpful post!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
13:32, Jan-27-2017 | From PC
|
thank you so much.. it really helped me..... success

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
13:22, Jan-17-2017 | From PC
|
dude its work thank you very much T_T. It helps a lot . Thank you 100x . Love you la :*

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V6.6.6.0.LXIMICF
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
18:15, Dec-31-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks a lot bro !! This guide helped me a lot !!!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Active on Mi India Community!

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1801 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6Redmi Note 3Mi NoteRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4RedmiRedmi NoteMi TVMi 4iDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversarySingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaRedmi Note 3 ExplorerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Super ModeratorYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverRingtone TalentMIUI Community VIPAndroid GuruStar Of Icons

18:22, May-13-2015 | From PC
|
Perfect guide step by step, Dexty.
Active On Mi India Community. Plz PM me on c.mi.com/in

Supreme Member

S-DeZignX

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
848 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi 3SXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi 3Fan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From Brazil300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 30 Million Users600K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 3rd Anniversary1400K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 5th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017100k Forum MembersHappy Diwali700K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyClass A Beta TeamStar Of ThemesOTA FeedbackBest Theme DesignerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMIUI Designer TeamMr. DependableTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverMIUI FB FollowerSuper MIUI ThemeForum Contest Lover

19:14, May-13-2015 | From PC
|
Good Guide :) Thanx Mod :)

Comment

dexterouz Welcome Selva :D  12:41, May-14-2015
Twitter @selvasathyam

Diamond Member

Nothing Special~

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8Redmi 2Redmi NoteMi PadMi 4iRedmi 1SMi 4cMi 3Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverWallpaper ExpertStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanHumor Master

19:20, May-13-2015 | Via mobile
|
thanks

Comment

dexterouz Welcome :)  13:16, May-17-2015

Supreme Member

Bugs and Beta Mod

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1153 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi 3Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI Beta TeamClass A Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPStar Bug FinderMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper Moderator

19:47, May-13-2015 | From PC
|
Thank you Moderator...

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
1005 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi KeyMi BandMi BoxMi HomeUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi 3Redmi NoteMi NoteMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 300 Weeks600K Forum MembersMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureAtaturk MourningMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Diwali MIUI HalloweenSuper Monday2100K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' DaySingapore BirthdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1 Million Forum Members1500K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Nepal900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMi Live Medal800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerAndroid GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalTheme TalentTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Resources TeamMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI KingWallpaper ExpertApp TalentInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableStar Of Icons

20:02, May-13-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guide....thanks....

Elite Member

MIUI IN MY NERVES

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
814 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi Band 2MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi NoteMi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 3Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 5Redmi 1SMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasMIUI HalloweenHappy DiwaliDiwali 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMalaysia Anniversary700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfRingtone TalentOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroHumor MasterMIUI Resources TeamScroll Of WisdomRedmi Note 3 ExplorerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Mi Lover Medal

20:05, May-13-2015 | From PC
|
Great guide

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM
20:24, May-13-2015 | From PC
|
thanks

Comment

dexterouz Welcome :)  13:16, May-17-2015

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1369 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi BandMi HomeMi KeyMi WiFi Router MiniMi USB FanMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi T-ShirtMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 5Mi 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi NoteMi PadRedmi 34 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from Malaysia900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Greece1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI SpainSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserApp StarWallpaper StarApp TalentApp TalentMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDebate MasterUpdates LoverYouth PledgeInbox ZeroRingtone TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Resources TeamRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Photography Guru

20:39, May-13-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for guide

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
145 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandFantastic!MIUI 2015Mi Note ProMi NoteRedmi NoteFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest Lover

20:45, May-13-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thanks a lot, will be helpful in near future If I buy mi4i

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list