Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
11:53, Apr-21-2017 | From PC
|
Hello, please help with problem. My phone is MI 2S

Downloaded "Xiaomi Mi 2/2S>Stable ROM>Full ROM pack>Version: V8.1.3.0.LXAMIDI (MIUI8)"

1. First i tried to flash the phone by Updater, but in process occured error in 90%. (i did it exactly by flashing guide http://en.miui.com/thread-11043-1-1.html)
2. Then i tried to flash by recovery mode, occured error in 99%.
3. Downloaded JLB49 for flashing in fastboot mode. but also occured error "0x80004005: FAILED (remote: partition table doesn't exist"

Now the phone doesn't turn on. I can enter to the recovery and flashing mode by pressing volume and power button. but not more.
Please help me with this problem

P.S. the older version of MIUI was V6.7.2.0.LXAMICH.
I did flash before, it was normal and easy. it is first time error occured  

Sorry for my english.

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9

12:14, Aug-15-2017 | From PC
|
Yogatama replied at 2015-12-31 11:09
i had erro while flashing, why its ??  'the file cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002)'       ...

Hi,I hope the following tutorial will help you。
first open MiFlash
two, Click Browse next to the small triangle

Third, click on the small triangle after the click on the advanced settings, the following screen, click the first line of browsing

Three, from here to find you download good, extract the brush machine package, select flash_all_except_data file

Fourth, click OK

Five, and then click directly on the start to refresh the brush machine, the end of the brush machine to find the moment you want to clear the data, the system will not find the specified file did not find the wrong

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9

12:24, Aug-15-2017 | From PC
|
ello0212 replied at 2017-4-21 11:53
Hello, please help with problem. My phone is MI 2S

Downloaded "Xiaomi Mi 2/2S>Stable ROM>Full ROM p ...

Hi,I hope the following tutorial will help you.
essential tools: 1, m 2s Line brush package 2, miflash 3. disk mode tool: link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o7umoFC password: cud3
Note:
1. The method Brush, all data will be cleared, so the demotion before, please do yourself a backup
2. If miflash Brush any problems can be the venue: http://www.miui.com/thread-3286559-1-1 .html

Downgrade steps:
1, the key state of the phone under the volume + power button to enter fastboot mode, and insert the data cable to connect the computer
2, double-click the disk mode tool directory "clear fastboot into disk operation. Bat" into disk mode! (Note that this time the phone black screen, do not pull the data line! If at this time due to various factors such as pulling the data line or power out of the black brick brick, please move: http://www.miui.com/ Thread-3608971-1-1.html )
3, start MIflash chooseMi 2s line brush pack, waiting for the progress bar and prompted the operation to complete successfully

4, the operation is completed successfully, the phone will not automatically boot, you need to manually boot, long press the boot button until there "MI" logo, about a minute about
5, boot found that the MIUI has returned to 4.4
Description:
1, The method brush machine, all the data will be emptied, so please do a good job before the backup backup
2, the forum has other brush win10 and then brush back to the miui, but the landlord phone is the 3G version, all have not been tested is valid, we have the ability to Self-test

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI 9Super Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI S1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Gamer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkTheme TalentMIUI SuperstarNougat5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerUpdates LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterOreo

13:37, Sep-05-2017 | From PC
|
Great guide, thanks for sharing

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
22:47, Sep-17-2017 | From PC
|
there is any way to restore a stuck boot? i  uninstall market and browser  ..im trying install this app back with trwp but pc do not recognize the phone to transfer the .apk.... or there is a rom without those miui annoyin apps?

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
19:34, Sep-19-2017 | Via mobile
|
zjjdjddjsjbebxjwjbdudhwbbdid

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:50, Oct-27-2017 | From PC
|
Please! Add the Russian language to Miui 9.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI 9

19:15, Jan-28-2018 | From PC
|
How can I fix "Partition table doesn't exist."? Please help me.

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM
12:08, Mar-06-2018 | From PC
|
crius2095 replied at 2018-1-28 19:15
How can I fix "Partition table doesn't exist."? Please help me.

Hello! Have you managed to fix that? I'm having the same error.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list