My QQ - 3525155806

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1118 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power StripMi VRMi MIXMi KeyMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BandMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 4cHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSurge S11 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PFan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk Mourning300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper ThursdayDiwali Super SundayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From Philippines3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertMIUI SuperstarJuly 19 MyanmarYouth PledgeMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentTechnology GuruDebate MasterMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI KingOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerHumor MasterApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid Guru25 Million Strong

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 45: Mi WiFi, Shadow Fight 3, Google Street,More

[ Promote]
23261 275 |
23:02, Nov-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
drawisland.jpg

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

We have added (Posted in the 4th Week of Every Month) all of our Game Reviews for voting session. So please do READ those game reviews and vote for the one which is Best for you.

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

When you first open the app, as usual the start up page welcomes you. You will be logged in through your default gmail account set on your device. You can change that account later. After installation, you should give it permission for loction access to explore wonders around your locality. But that's not must. You can chose not to permit it too.Once you log into account, the first thing comes is Tips. It shows through a series of steps, how to explore the world in 360. You can capture in one tap with linked, 360 cameras or just by using phone. You can also add 360 photos to Google Map to help people in discovering new place.

Pacifica has a very pleasant and soothing interface. Everything here is designed in a way that after logging into the application, you forget about your worries and start to relax as much as possible. Also you can use a variety of themes of the application, but personally I like the standard theme with the sea. But there is a choice, and very large and it's very good!

Read more

By - imbaalu

After the app greeted with the logo, it'll ask us for the permissions like location and the read, write from the device storage. As there is an option to download the favorite contetnt to offline, to watch them later, whenever we free.These permissions are quite common though. We may setup the account such as singn-up for the account using Google or Facebook as the app suggested or we may use our own preffered mail ID and the password too. This is also very common in every app now-a-days.
At the top of the screen of the app, the app's content was beautifully categorised into several parts. Such as, Tv, Movies, Languages, Premium, Home, etc.

The app welcomes you with the detailed view of the usage of the app in a combined view, installed on the mobile. Here, the usage means, the Data usage of the each and every app installed on the device. Whether it is on the mobile data or on the Wifi.
You all know that, I install the apps on a particular reason and then I'm going to share my experience and views as well, with you people. Like the way, I've installed this app to, enable the internet speed meter on my device.

Read more

Tasty recipes is an awesome app that can come handy if you are trying to improve your cooking skills or in quest of new, mouth watering recipes. It has a huge collection of amazing recipes and daily new collections are added. So, without wasting any further time, lets get into cooking. When you first open the app, it gives you an warm oops, an yummy welcome with food decorated beautiful home page.

Read more

The app Shopping List - Buy Me a Pie! makes a pleasant impression from the first glance - a nice interface, intuitive navigation through the menu, and the absence of all unnecessary things will not create in your head questions like "what is it" and "how to use it," it will be all clear without any doubts!

Read more

I'm back this week with a very useful application, The app is  " VidTrim " a powerful video trimmer or video editing tool. The app was developed and maintained by " Goseet " under the system tools category. Now-a-days, everything is being done by phone itself. As the growth of smartphone is increasing, the way of usage of the samrtphone with the techonology was increased rapidly.

HD Wallpapers for Pexels is a free HD wallpaper app which allows users to choose from a wide variety of home and lock screen backgrounds. All photos are licensed under the Creative Commons Zero (CCO) license. This means the pictures are completely free to be used for any legal purpose. You can sort through the combinations of category, new entries, or recently popular combos. This app is actually an awesome library of some amazing wallpapers.

Read more

Mi Wi-Fi app is an application for your smartphone, with the help of it you can fully configure your router at the first start. And not only. With this application you can constantly change the settings of your router, monitor the statistics of using the Internet, put various restrictions and much more. I found this very convenient and really useful. Now I can always see my current connection speed, deny access to the Internet to some device or just change the password. In my opinion, it is very convenient and also mobile!

Read more

when you open the app for the first time, you get an option to choose your preferred language. There are various languages available, you can choose your desired one in which you want to keep this digital diary. The more entries you have, the more useful statistics the app can provide. You can use charts to identify patterns.

Read more

So this is normal and as usual. The game welcomes with the team logo and loads in a seconds with it's title log. While, playing the game. I felt that. I was playing Tekken III in a 3D version. The Tekken III is well known for their play station series. My childhood was awesome with this awesome game. I used to play the game in outside playstation centers in our city, by purchasing a lot of coins with no time count.

As I have mentioned above, the game has changed very much compared to what we played 15 years ago. Notice how the developers tried. Now this is not just a puzzle for a while, in which you need to manage to collect the balls in colors, so as not to lose. Now the game adds additional features that make it much more interesting and entertaining! We will be able to find now new special effects that will help us in the game, as well as new obstacles that will complicate it!.

Read more

In the beginning we see a cute introductory video, where we see our dear princess is sleeping. Unfortunately her knight is being eaten up by the dragon. Oops At last she gets awake and gets her hammer and starts her adventourous journey.
There are all total 21 characters like Ada, Linda, Sigrid, Myrina, Agnes etc.We will be playing with Ada. By unlocking more and more levels & completing targets, you can bring all the princess to life one by one. By this you can play the game with 21 cute and beautiful princess.

Single-option Poll, 557 members voted
72.35% 403
12.75% 71
14.90% 83
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite55 Share

Rated by 21 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Amulet23 + 10 + 1 Awesome!
Dhipin + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
praweshch + 5 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 5 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
champraku + 10 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +168  Prestige +34  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use Reply to notify me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.4.0.NCFCNEI
Online time
159 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 84 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Surge S1Super FridayMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalDiwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruMr. DependableOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayDebate Master

23:08, Nov-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
awesome
Thanks for Sharing

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK
Online time
527 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Super WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI SpainSuper TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Story TellerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertRingtone Expert2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

11:50, Nov-15-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic Reviews.

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V9.0.6.0.NCACNEI
Online time
1528 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

14:05, Nov-15-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing~

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
359 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Band 2Mi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi VRMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi Note 2Mi 4i90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Ringolicious MedalSuper MondayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Spain1700K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayHappy New YearSuper SaturdayHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMerry Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMr. Dependable

14:10, Nov-15-2017 | From PC
|
Marble Woka Woka
Thanks for share
Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
547 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayPuzzle MasterHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Follower25 Million StrongAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

14:12, Nov-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Amazing collection..

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
189 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFiMijia Walkie TalkieMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi Note 2Mi 5Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Mi Live Medal1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PFan Of MIUI Bulgaria100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersOlympics MedalRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Fan From NepalAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi TalentRingtone Star Mi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeUpdates LoverRingtone Expert2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme Talent25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroApp TalentApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingMIUI ExpertApp TalentAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverHumor Master

14:13, Nov-15-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
Thanks for sharing, good review
<strong style="font-weight: 700;">Always be Happy, Keep Smiling.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BoxMi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi Power BankMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyRocket to FutureMIUI 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdayDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live Medal1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewUpdates LoverIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:13, Nov-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
Thanks.....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMi Lover MedalMr. DependableTheme Talent

14:15, Nov-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
thanks
cool bro

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V7.00.55.00.KXDMICI
Online time
1 Hours