My QQ - 3525155806

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
937 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteMi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 4c2100K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourHappy New YearI Love 20161500K Forum MembersDiwali Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayHilal Ramadan Super MondayRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserJuly 19 MyanmarTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017App StarRingtone ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterMIUI King

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 45: Mi WiFi, Shadow Fight 3, Google Street,More

[ Promote]
19455 265 |
23:02, Nov-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
drawisland.jpg

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

We have added (Posted in the 4th Week of Every Month) all of our Game Reviews for voting session. So please do READ those game reviews and vote for the one which is Best for you.

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

When you first open the app, as usual the start up page welcomes you. You will be logged in through your default gmail account set on your device. You can change that account later. After installation, you should give it permission for loction access to explore wonders around your locality. But that's not must. You can chose not to permit it too.Once you log into account, the first thing comes is Tips. It shows through a series of steps, how to explore the world in 360. You can capture in one tap with linked, 360 cameras or just by using phone. You can also add 360 photos to Google Map to help people in discovering new place.

Pacifica has a very pleasant and soothing interface. Everything here is designed in a way that after logging into the application, you forget about your worries and start to relax as much as possible. Also you can use a variety of themes of the application, but personally I like the standard theme with the sea. But there is a choice, and very large and it's very good!

Read more

By - imbaalu

After the app greeted with the logo, it'll ask us for the permissions like location and the read, write from the device storage. As there is an option to download the favorite contetnt to offline, to watch them later, whenever we free.These permissions are quite common though. We may setup the account such as singn-up for the account using Google or Facebook as the app suggested or we may use our own preffered mail ID and the password too. This is also very common in every app now-a-days.
At the top of the screen of the app, the app's content was beautifully categorised into several parts. Such as, Tv, Movies, Languages, Premium, Home, etc.

The app welcomes you with the detailed view of the usage of the app in a combined view, installed on the mobile. Here, the usage means, the Data usage of the each and every app installed on the device. Whether it is on the mobile data or on the Wifi.
You all know that, I install the apps on a particular reason and then I'm going to share my experience and views as well, with you people. Like the way, I've installed this app to, enable the internet speed meter on my device.

Read more

Tasty recipes is an awesome app that can come handy if you are trying to improve your cooking skills or in quest of new, mouth watering recipes. It has a huge collection of amazing recipes and daily new collections are added. So, without wasting any further time, lets get into cooking. When you first open the app, it gives you an warm oops, an yummy welcome with food decorated beautiful home page.

Read more

The app Shopping List - Buy Me a Pie! makes a pleasant impression from the first glance - a nice interface, intuitive navigation through the menu, and the absence of all unnecessary things will not create in your head questions like "what is it" and "how to use it," it will be all clear without any doubts!

Read more

I'm back this week with a very useful application, The app is  " VidTrim " a powerful video trimmer or video editing tool. The app was developed and maintained by " Goseet " under the system tools category. Now-a-days, everything is being done by phone itself. As the growth of smartphone is increasing, the way of usage of the samrtphone with the techonology was increased rapidly.

HD Wallpapers for Pexels is a free HD wallpaper app which allows users to choose from a wide variety of home and lock screen backgrounds. All photos are licensed under the Creative Commons Zero (CCO) license. This means the pictures are completely free to be used for any legal purpose. You can sort through the combinations of category, new entries, or recently popular combos. This app is actually an awesome library of some amazing wallpapers.

Read more

Mi Wi-Fi app is an application for your smartphone, with the help of it you can fully configure your router at the first start. And not only. With this application you can constantly change the settings of your router, monitor the statistics of using the Internet, put various restrictions and much more. I found this very convenient and really useful. Now I can always see my current connection speed, deny access to the Internet to some device or just change the password. In my opinion, it is very convenient and also mobile!

Read more

when you open the app for the first time, you get an option to choose your preferred language. There are various languages available, you can choose your desired one in which you want to keep this digital diary. The more entries you have, the more useful statistics the app can provide. You can use charts to identify patterns.

Read more

So this is normal and as usual. The game welcomes with the team logo and loads in a seconds with it's title log. While, playing the game. I felt that. I was playing Tekken III in a 3D version. The Tekken III is well known for their play station series. My childhood was awesome with this awesome game. I used to play the game in outside playstation centers in our city, by purchasing a lot of coins with no time count.

As I have mentioned above, the game has changed very much compared to what we played 15 years ago. Notice how the developers tried. Now this is not just a puzzle for a while, in which you need to manage to collect the balls in colors, so as not to lose. Now the game adds additional features that make it much more interesting and entertaining! We will be able to find now new special effects that will help us in the game, as well as new obstacles that will complicate it!.

Read more

In the beginning we see a cute introductory video, where we see our dear princess is sleeping. Unfortunately her knight is being eaten up by the dragon. Oops At last she gets awake and gets her hammer and starts her adventourous journey.
There are all total 21 characters like Ada, Linda, Sigrid, Myrina, Agnes etc.We will be playing with Ada. By unlocking more and more levels & completing targets, you can bring all the princess to life one by one. By this you can play the game with 21 cute and beautiful princess.

Single-option Poll, 525 members voted
72.57% 381
13.33% 70
14.10% 74
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite53 Share

Rated by 20 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Dhipin + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
praweshch + 5 Awesome!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 5 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
champraku + 10 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +158  Prestige +33  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use Reply to notify me

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
142 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi ScaleMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XSurge S1Super MondayHappy Holi MedalHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayDiwali I Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruUpdates Lover

23:08, Nov-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
awesome
Thanks for Sharing

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
351 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper FridayRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super ThursdaySuper Sunday100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverRingtone Expert25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMi TalentTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:50, Nov-15-2017 | From PC
|
Fantastic Reviews.

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MXDCNED
Online time
1408 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalPuzzle MasterUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestAndroid ElfHumor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

14:05, Nov-15-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing~

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
14:10, Nov-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
236 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi VRMi ScaleMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super ThursdayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI UkraineXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverDebate MasterTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Story TellerAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI KingMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackAndroid Elf

14:10, Nov-15-2017 | From PC
|
Marble Woka Woka
Thanks for share
Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V9.0.3.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
401 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMi 4iRedmi Note 4XMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI 9Happy DiwaliPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongStar Of Technology

14:12, Nov-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Amazing collection..

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Mi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi MIXMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMi Water PurifierMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 Weeks2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Singapore1800K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 100 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Holi MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentSuper MondayMIUI 9Singapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From Nepal500K Forum MembersSuper FridayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerIndia Independence DayStar Of Technology25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingUpdates LoverApp StarApp TalentHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomApp TalentMIUI ExpertTheme TalentInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid Guru

14:13, Nov-15-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
Thanks for sharing, good review
Work is Worship.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Story TellerMi VRMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI ItalyDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20171700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearSuper Friday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSurge S1Ringolicious MedalSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence Day25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruApp TalentMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

14:13, Nov-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
Thanks.....

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayMi Lover Medal