Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
1220 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi BandMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalHappy Diwali1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Brazil1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Super ThursdaySuper TuesdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMi Live Medal1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyWallpaper Expert25 Million StrongDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterYouth Pledge

[Weekly Poll] MIUI Weekly Poll #51: Does Android Need The iMessage Rival? Vote Now!

[ Promote]
26299 587 |
14:34, Nov-12-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Nig_ZA at 13:32, Nov-18-2017

Greetings MIUI'ers,

Welcome to the 51th edition of the MIUI Weekly Poll.

Last week we discussed "Bigger Battery Is Now Obligatory In A Flagship?"

Here are the poll results:
Screenshot from 2017-11-12 08-55-36.png

Some of the best replies:
Battery capacity and overall performance is one of the key features that I look for when purchasing a new phone! That decision overall allows me to choose whether or not I want a phone that will perform with the daily rigorous tasks that I use this for, and mostly keep up with my demands as a power user.
Flagship devices tend to be power hungry. So, there should be increase in battery capacity to power the devices and last at least until a day
No! Current battery capacity is enough with fast charge.

We Should Focus On Energy Efficiency Rather Than Battery Capacity In The Future

This week we will discuss messenger apps but specifically iMessenger, Apple's well know messenger app. Google have make a few messenger apps over the years, Gtalk, Hangouts,Duo and Allo are just some of them. While Google have renamed and reinvented and redeveloped Apple seem to have stuck with iMessenger and gradually add to it or improved it.
messaging-apps.jpg

iMessenger does have a range of features but one of the main things that makes it stand out from the others is the ability to seamlessly send SMS messages over data if both users have iMessenger installed. iMessenger links to you Apple ID and can run on any Mac device delivering your messages as needed. Apple have also linked Apple Pay to iMessenger allowing for the quick and easy sending of money between Apple users.

If you look at messenger apps there are too many to list, apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Allo, QQ, Wechat, Line and Viber all allow you to send messages via data on WiFi or cellular data at low cost if you are paying for data usage or free if you have a high enough or limitless data option, the only limitation if everyone you message has to install and setup the same messenger app.

download-15.jpg

The question is, is it better for Android to make one complete messenger app that overall integrates all the phones messaging and more as well as comes preinstalled and competes with Apple's iMessenger or is this simply more bloat since the existing apps are already available?

Does Android need a iMessage Rival!
Take part in the poll and let us know your choice and what you think!

Special thanks to @candicesu for Banner & Medal, thanks to @sepneela and @rahul_09 for helping.

Single-option Poll, 1859 members voted View Voters
62.88% 1169
29.69% 552
7.42% 138
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite10 Share

Rated by 21 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

GangbuzzCrew + 5 Agreed!
AugustineS05 + 2 Great!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
soumya_2002 + 5 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
doellah3 + 2 Agreed!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
mnoc + 2 Fantastic!
Sreek_mi + 2 Awesome!
mnnahid + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
thura241282 + 4 Thanks!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
chinmaychinnu + 1 Agreed!
Alfino11 + 5 Great!
Aniketism + 5 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +112  Prestige +21  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
547 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayPuzzle MasterHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Follower25 Million StrongAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

11:24, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
This post was edited by Alfino11 at 10:27, Nov-13-2017

No need..
Because we have too many options for this..
If Android truly will add this feature, it is just simply adding more Bloatwares..

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

AugustineS05 + 2 Agreed!
ydd0ras + 5 Agreed!
denemo + 2 Agreed!

Experience +9  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MiPopDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMr. DependableOTA Feedback2017 Annual Awards

11:35, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Android needs a consolidated messenger app which will reduce the clutter and help in battery energy effeciency

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Poll

11:40, Nov-13-2017 | From PC
|
No, /i  don't think Android needs a consolidated messaging app. For me the appeal of android is you can pick the solution that best fits you. So, for that reason.... there is no NEED for a consolidated app when you can pick the best use solutions. Besides IPhone users from my experience typically has some issue with imessage when messaging with someone on a different platform.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

ydd0ras + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAMMIEI
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi 4XMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureTheme TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf

11:58, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
Yes definitely because it's save storage than many messaging apps and also only one application is being used it's efficient also in the RAM so no problem in slowing down of phone.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMi Lover MedalMr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards

12:10, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
atleast most of my friends or almost all use WhatsApp and my communication is mostly through that. so having another seperate Messaging app is of No use. A consolidated app where i can get a view of amm my sms Messaging or hangouts or whatsapp in a single view and if i was able to review them and relly back like instant notification messages, would be a lot helpful

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.MAGMIED
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly Poll

12:35, Nov-13-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
There're already great apps for messaging. Android is big platform, there will be some conpany that won't use that application but create one for themself. Also enough for Google's default applications :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAJCNEI
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi 4SMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMr. Dependable

12:50, Nov-13-2017 | From Mi 4S
|
Android no need consolidated mess. app. There are many mess. app. Are android confident enough to make perfect mess. App. which can be acceptable among of android user? Better focus on performance, how to make system with small RAM but faster & efficient usage

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi MIXMi  BunnyMi BoxMi HeadphonesFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Mi 4iRedmi 3SHappy DiwaliDiwali Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

13:03, Nov-13-2017 | From PC
|
yes why not !!!  android needs consolidated messenger app.  for now we require different apps for different purpose and in low end android device memory is the biggest factor. if consolidated messenger app integrated in android then there is hope to free some space for 1 or 2 another apps
Always Here To Help MIUI User

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry Christmas90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyMiPopMi TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master

13:21, Nov-13-2017 | From APP
|
Yes, Android need a consolidated messenger app. Not one, not too many, but we need few consolidated apps.
The purpose is to avoid monopoly and giant control by a single mother company. We need few different consolidated apps in order to create healthy competition and make differences for choice.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi MIXMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Theme TalentScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal

14:16, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
iMessage Rival is a good thing. But one consolidated app for messaging isn't a good idea. Competition is the mother of invention.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MAMMIEA
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi Band 2MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 4XSuper MondaySuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMiPopMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertTechnology Guru

14:53, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
As we have got numerous apps for messaging, I don't think we need a dedicated feature from messaging app. It will be good to have, but not a highly necessary feature.
I would suggest spending time on something else which can enhance the usage and performance of the operating system.
Sukumar B

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of Technology

15:08, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
No need, Android is Android because you can use whatever you want to use.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI 92017 Annual Awards

19:25, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Android needs a consolidated android message app that trumps the feature set of imessage. Making it two just messes up our messaging services. I think that situation gives android the fragmemented image.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MAMMIED
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMr. DependableAndroid Guru2017 Annual Awards

19:25, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
No. Android is an all inclusive OS, it does not need to create a rival. What it needs is consolidating the current messengers.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
MIUI Version
Online time
234 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower

20:31, Nov-13-2017 | From PC
|
Sounds like it's up for Google to decide. With many manufacturers making their own Android system for their phones, it's not going to be easy to unite unlike little number of Apple devices. Considering security and accessibility, I vote for Android better stick with current messaging apps that already exist. It's less vulnerable to hackers that way imo since users are split into many messaging apps.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MHRMIDL
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 83 Million Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureForum Contest Lover

21:40, Nov-13-2017 | From APP
|
well google just needs to consolidate all they stuff into one app like GMESSAGE or something where we can message video and what ever else users already signed into Google just one awesome app to do all the stuff put hangout duo google + into one single app

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NCFMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMaster Of Technology

22:56, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I think it will be awesome for Android to create a consolidate messenger that can rival that of iMessager... it's really annoying to have so many messenger just because one need to connect to others, eg, not all my friends uses WhatsApp, imo, Facebook, qq.
if there is a robust consolidation for Android messenger... it will help in so many ways likes reduce the number of messengers installed, which will inturn reduce data usage, memory space and increases performance.

MIUI Device Team

Comprehensive/ friendly help.

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
703 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Electric ScooterMi VRUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi MIXMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMi MIX4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI PMIUI 2017Super ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI S5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Story TellerTheme TalentDebate MasterMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIer

23:21, Nov-13-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by alexclu at 18:57, Nov-13-2017

I said yes but the really answer would be: please Google, give us a united version, not 30000 differents apps that does the same but differently; ex. Google Hangout; Google Allo; Google Duo; Google Messenger; etc.

#MIUI enthusiast from Canada

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.LAIMIED
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMiPop2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerScroll Of Wisdom

00:14, Nov-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes we need. So we can chat with others through default-integrated Android messaging app.
For example, I need to use different chat apps just to chat with my friends from other countries. I use we chat or qq to chat with Chinese. WhatsApp, viber or Vkontakte to chat Russian. Imo for my friends in Saudi Arabia. Guess what? I end up installing many different chat app to communicate with my friends across the globe in private chat.
Don't ask why I didn't use Facebook or any other major social media 😁

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Poll

00:39, Nov-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 2
|
Yes Android need to have this as pre-installed app and implement this in Android 4.4 and above, not just the latest one. And all Android users will be able to communicate through their contact list. Make it available in desktop version too so we don't have to install other messaging apps to chat via PC.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.0.2.0.NCAMIEI
Online time
113 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Rocket to FutureDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfMr. DependableMost Active MIUIer

11:14, Nov-13-2017 | From PC
|
Yes Android need a consolidated messenger app

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
MIUI Version
V9.2.1.0.NDFCNEK
Online time
447 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi BoxMi ScaleMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Note 2Mi 4iMi 5XRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Hilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupDiwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20171800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMi MIX 2MIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates Lover25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMi 5XMi Story TellerMi TalentIndia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master

11:21, Nov-13-2017 | From PC
|
Yes All Android should have MiMsg alike Services

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V9.1.1.0.NAAMIEI
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 2017MiPopScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master

11:24, Nov-13-2017 | From PC
|
YES, definitely.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
MIUI Version
V9.2.2.0.MBFMIEK
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterHappy DiwaliDiwali Super SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayHappy New YearSuper MondayRocket to FutureI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDebate MasterRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruTheme Talent

11:29, Nov-13-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes Android need a Consolidated messenger app !!

Mi A1 Beta Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
MIUI Version
Online time
403 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi MIXMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4iMIUI World Tour1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandSuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasMIUI PAtaturk MourningHappy New YearSuper MondayThanksgiving DaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruHumor MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerApp StarInbox ZeroDebate MasterAndroid GuruApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerJuly 19 MyanmarMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentYouth PledgeStar Of Icons25 Million StrongMIUI FB FollowerUpdates Lover

11:30, Nov-13-2017 | Via mobile
|
yessssss

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCFMIEI
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Redmi Note 4MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableTheme Talent

11:32, Nov-13-2017 | From PC
|
Yes Android need a consolidated messenger app
REDMI  USER

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXEMIDL
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi Power StripMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMi Note4 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSurge S11900K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI World TourI Love 2016Women's Day MedalSuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Myanmar3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI Medals Collector

11:34, Nov-13-2017 | From Mi Note
|
yes, for Android users
MIUI da BEST! Stock ANDROID da KING!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list