Author: Bughinirari

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
484 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi KeyMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2RedmiMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan MIUI Philippines90000 Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 30 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 3rd Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamEvaluator RepOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Community VIPAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorMost Active MIUIer

14:29, Apr-23-2015 | From PC
|
Awesome work. I hope I can buy for myself.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
99 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest Lover

14:53, Apr-23-2015 | From PC
|
1. free sd card?? how come mine doesnt come with free sd?
2. where did u get the YiCamera App english version?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi HomeUnlock MedalNinety Degree LuggageMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi TVMi 2MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI 30 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 201390000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love Mi BunnyMiPop6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterHeart to HeartMIUI 10Android GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

23:18, Apr-23-2015 | From PC
|
My dear Bughininari, I have some questions for you:
- where do I get the Small Ant Camera App in ENGLISH, the latest version?
- the online shop told me that the camera works perfectly even if I have only a mobile phone with a 3g internet connection. My idea was to look at my home staying seated at the office (far away from my home) just connecting the camera to my mobile phone. I do not have wifi (intrernal or external: Italy is a developing country under this aspect). I do not have a router. Now I am realising that the camera works only with a wifi. Do have I to complain with the online shop? How can I make the camera working with my 3g internet connection only?
- I've downloaded the app so as its updating. But when I set up the updating the app tells me that things are wrong; a certificate with the same name already exists etc etc. As a result the camera does not work.

Please help me!!!

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
06:17, Apr-24-2015 | From PC
|
Ezra070 replied at 2015-4-22 19:01
How's the quality of the camera in the dark?
Do you see anything or is it total darkness?

The quality is very good in the dark (Black and white picture), good HD

See my picture here

http://en.miui.com/thread-106333-1-1.html

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
15:11, Apr-25-2015 | From PC
|
how can we buy this product in india?

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
09:08, Apr-28-2015 | From PC
|

Today, I get it. App is found the camera but it's show failed to connect camera all time

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
17:17, Apr-28-2015 | From PC
|
CDPANTIP replied at 2015-4-28 09:08
Today, I get it. App is found the camera but it's show failed to connect camera all time

I also have problems with this. I see that my camera are on the Wifi connected, but app always fails to set camera in the end.

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
16:19, May-06-2015 | From PC
|
mallettron replied at 2015-4-24 06:17
The quality is very good in the dark (Black and white picture), good HD

See my picture here

WOW!

Thanks for your reply :)

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
17:05, Oct-21-2015 | From PC
|
corradino replied at 2015-4-23 23:18
My dear Bughininari, I have some questions for you:
- where do I get the Small Ant Camera App in ENG ...

Hi,
i want to ask you , do you have any answer about your question for looking the camera from another place with different wi fi, because i have the same problem and i don't know how to do it .
Thank you !

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi HomeUnlock MedalNinety Degree LuggageMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi TVMi 2MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI 30 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 201390000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love Mi BunnyMiPop6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterHeart to HeartMIUI 10Android GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

20:00, Feb-29-2016 | From PC
|
madjo_popov replied at 2015-10-21 10:05
Hi,
i want to ask you , do you have any answer about your question for looking the camera from ano ...

NO answer at all!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list