[ROMs] Announcing MIUI 6 global beta build for Redmi 1S

[ Promote]
245560 1347 |
00:39, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Dear Mi Fans,

We always say that Xiaomi listens to you, and there’s no better demonstration of this than MIUI, which is a living operating system that incorporates our fans’ feedback.

In China, MIUI is especially reflective of our fans’ feedback. We accomplish this through two separate builds: the beta build and stable build.

1. The beta build is updated every 1-2 weeks, and may have some unresolved bugs because it is a work-in-progress that constantly updates. People who download the beta build should understand that there may be some issues.
2. The stable build is pushed every 4-6 weeks, and contains new features that have been thoroughly tested. People who download the stable build can be assured that it has been well tested.

Now we are bringing this same approach to our global markets. The MIUI team is very excited to announce that we’ve released the MIUI 6 global beta build for the Redmi 1S, and will provide regular updates roughly every 2 weeks, in tandem with the feedback we gather from Mi Fans in the forums.

For Redmi 1S users who have been eagerly awaiting MIUI 6, this is also your time to try it out in beta, while helping us to make it even better for everyone else.

红米1S照片.jpg

Here are the links to download the Redmi 1S global beta build:
- http://en.miui.com/download-226.html#325- http://bigota.d.miui.com/5.4.10/ ... obal_545974962a.tgz

To get some tips on how to flash your device, please refer to this link. http://en.miui.com/thread-103097-1-1.html

Here are some of the known issues with the latest beta build, which we’re fixing as quickly as possible.
1. Phone occasionally has difficulty connecting to network after restarting
2. Phone battery occasionally drops quickly after rebooting

We look forward to hearing your feedback once you’ve tried it. Thank you all for your support!

Here're some screenshots.
MI_20150413_160223.png MI_20150413_160250.png MI_20150413_160622.png MI_20150413_160650.png

Full Detailed Review of Redmi 1S running MIUI 6 Global Beta Rom. [Must Read]

Cheers,
Donovan

Favorite70 Share

Comment

qams In Wifi Hotspot, allow-deny options for connected devices is still lacking, this is a basic requirement which is not available, even basic Samsung phones provide this option @donovansung  13:06, Apr-19-2015

Rated by 156 people   Experience Reason  

MiAwais + 5 Thanks!
Oemar + 1 Great!
FouLu14 + 1 Agreed!
sandipraj + 1 Agreed!
balasankar + 1 Thanks!
rjaiswal + 1 Fantastic!
gopaldey88 + 1 Thanks! but after upgrading to this I ha
IK110 + 1 Fantastic!
Inkorporated + 5 Excellent Stuff ..thanks Donovan!!
Icemann77 + 2 Fantastic!
madan26 + 5 Great!
avinasha123 + 1 Thanks!
ARBAZ + 1 Agreed!
domonchi + 1 Thanks!
ican.aulya + 1 Awesome!, please update stabel rom faste
PKdude + 1 Thanks!
donthu + 1 Thanks!
Czedie + 4 Thanks!
sar1993 + 1 Great!
Dpkpaps + 1 Thanks!
zumoku + 2 Fantastic!
Tukaistar + 5 Awesome!
premdeep + 1 Great!
SuhasP + 1 Fantastic!
gunaxolo + 1 Great! keep posting we can update versio
Amara3300 + 1 Thanks!
masvandix + 1 Awesome!

Experience +351  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Redmi 3S

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
475 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 6Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi NoteRedmi 3S500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB Follower

01:19, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by abhi-xiaomi-1s at 22:58, Apr-14-2015

Thanks first of all to you bro for the News.
But, i wont thank to Xiaomi for the Late release.
And it is still KitKat! are you crazy @xiaomi ?? just awful man!
after 1 year, in mid 2015, when almost every device got Lollipop update, then we are getting KitKat upgrade! And we are testing that without knowing when it will be release!
Our feedback is nothing to them, just show off, because we told them several time to fix audio, camera performance etc....without doing that, they give us 99:99:99 TIMER feature, Bunch of useless Calander Feature etc,,,,,
anyway, We are not your worker Xiaomi, just stop playing with us, and give a good working ROM.

Comment

heavenlyxtacy1 agree with you just and that ROM is full of bugs  16:03, Apr-18-2015
+919003661866 @subham55 do you aware about Android one phone??? they were Lollipop based Phones. lol Yup i too have faced a lots of issues. i was annoyed by 3G network issue.  14:27, Apr-15-2015
Simran Atleast Xiaomi should release the latest blobs for our device, so we can get stable custom rom and no is going to complain ever!!  11:23, Apr-15-2015
subham55 NO one gets an update for buying a 6k phones or even more than that released at same times.We are lucky that Xiaomi is not doing that,dont be rude at all.  09:54, Apr-15-2015
Doraha_Raman you already got cm 12 ,now miui 6, what do u want more , and i say you should thanks xiaomi for such beautiful hardware and price for redmi 1s , there is lots of development for our device then why..  01:52, Apr-15-2015

Rated by 16 people   Experience -18 Reason  

unkow + 1 Agreed!
nokinoks + 1 Agreed!
pa2i -1 sick !!
Muz_paray -5 Do Not Agree
ZeroCool1974 -1 wrong...
D££¶Ak.™ + 5 Agreed!
agustine + 1 Fantastic!
cluseau -5 you got banned right..stop acusing all t
Abhra -5 Not Agreed Bro....
utm001 -5 not agreed
deuge7746 -5 sick
kriszpontaz -5 You earned it.
nextnomura + 1 Agreed!
Sandivisi93 + 1 Great!
TheMMike + 2 Agreed!
arnold991 + 2 Agreed!

Experience -18  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Note500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FB Follower

00:58, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
Still on KitKat ? No Thanks. Will test when you have Lollipop 5.1 or later.
If Google comes up with a newer version after Lollipop and after a year if MIUI launches Lollipop, wont be testing that either.

Comment

+919003661866 ha ha ha  14:28, Apr-15-2015
bsljcb Lol yeah nice one  11:53, Apr-15-2015
abhi-xiaomi-1s Right...thats what i was talking about  02:39, Apr-15-2015

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

haqimeddiey45 + 1 troll
Pranky + 5 Agreed!
nextnomura + 1 Agreed!
Sandivisi93 + 1 Fantastic!
Bumble_Prime + 1 Illuminati

Experience +9  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Ex Mod

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
664 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BandMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 6Fantastic!Redmi Note 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi PadRedmi 1S500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India2014 Christmas700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1400K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersDiwali Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyRingtone TalentMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfAndroid GuruHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI Device Expert

01:11, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks @donovansung , thats why we are here for regular updates . @xiaomi break some promises ( sometimes)  , but after u hearing the feedback you guys responds  immediately  . this is the main reason users like me are here following xiaomi . thanks guys . no other manufacturer give updates or promises , just want to say , love u xiaomi

Comment

gummie09 You Sir have strategically placed your lips upon Xiaomi's posterior. Get real your lad, it may also help you in your future endeavours.  11:21, Apr-16-2015
SuKaAdi Every manufacturer does same, make some false promises and delay update and Xiaomi is NO different. Just because there some update(that too beta) don't start praising them as if it is great.  17:36, Apr-15-2015
1956cs This is very unfair post. FYI. 1. Xiaomi always break promises. 2. Not other manufacturer (at least those major manufacturer).  15:55, Apr-15-2015
bsljcb Wish they were faster  11:54, Apr-15-2015

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

gummie09 + 1 Strategically placed your lips upon Xiao
Abhra + 5 Agreed!
abhi_qwerty + 1 Agreed!
vk41286 + 2 Agreed!

Experience +9  View Rating Log

deep doraha

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 1SSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Talent

23:35, Jun-05-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by awwp at 23:53, Jun-05-2015
kabbu1 replied at 2015-6-4 23:32
I was thanking the author because i am satisfied with the O.S and you should reply at correct place ...

SORRY UNCLE....
Its such a great O S,
that has so many bugs and kinks, and should have been ironed out a long time ago.
And dont say that they are doing a favour by releasing updated OS which no one else does.
If you promise something keep to your word...
We know Samsung, HTC or for that matter almost all other companies don't give updates, we all know that and so don't expect anything from them. But we all have been promised MIUI 6 first in January, then March, then April, and now its June, so people are bound to get agitated...

By the way, SORRY uncle if i hurt your feelings.
Screenshot_2015-06-05-15-37-03.png
Screenshot_2015-06-05-15-38-05.png

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

unkow + 1 Agreed!
sunny9068 + 2 Agreed!
ybr101 -2 Warning!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
181 Hours
Send PM

FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Redmi 1SUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfApp TalentApp TalentMi TalentMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruDebate MasterUpdates LoverInbox Zero

22:56, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
Bumble_Prime replied at 2015-4-15 00:58
Stop saying : Awesome, Great, Mind Blowing etc blah blah blah...Because its not...Xiaomi has already ...

Buddy i can understand and yes even i feel bad but try to understand them too. MIUI is completely different then what other manufacturers are providing. I too tried unofficial cm12 but m back to miui because now i can't live without features in this rom.
  Other maufaturers just need to use source and they creating updates get simple for them as compared to miui. In miui they need to create their apps, implement all their privacy settings, and combine all their features. Even you know that miui is completely different as you have used it.

I think you all just want to see android 5, What if xiaomi simply edits their build.prop file to say its android 5? you won't see any difference and many will get happy. But they won't because its not fair. MIUI with lollipop is under development and we should wait, till that time enjoy MIUI 6 not kitkat.

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

apnasuresh + 1 Agreed!
Muz_paray + 5 Agreed!
PKdude + 1 just wait...wait...&....wait, altho
flamingrush2 + 5 Agreed!

Experience +12  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
96 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi BandMIUI 6Redmi 2Redmi Note 3MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from India500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMiPopMIUI 10Scroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB Follower

21:04, Apr-25-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by KafkaOnShore at 18:49, Apr-25-2015

Very Difficult Bugs I noticed:-
1) Battery indicator not all indicating right battery level most of times- most of the time it doesn't refresh the stat (and not just after reboot, also sometimes shutdown)...factory reset didn't help at all.
2)SIM 1 has all kinds of problems, sometimes after restarting. It is very difficult to fix, constant rebooting sometimes fixes No Sim 1/ No choose network options (3g preferred/2g/3g) optionmenu.

Smooth UI. Much faster than before. RAM management so-so. Battery indicator errors abundant and sim error-which is almost crippling. Will report more as I notice - If the Developers are interested in listening.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
164 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliSuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

01:29, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
Bumble_Prime replied at 2015-4-15 00:58
Stop saying : Awesome, Great, Mind Blowing etc blah blah blah...Because its not...Xiaomi has already ...

absolutely true bro,I agree with you 100%!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 2700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 300 Weeks800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of Wisdom

12:27, Apr-20-2015 | From PC
|
To be honest, i have lost the interest in Redmi 1s and this "MIUI6" update. Because people including me have waited sooooo long for this one and a half year old OS(Ktkat) and they are "trying" to make it available for Redmi with loads of bugs.
Why don't u guys start working with syhost and help him, because he is doing better than hundreds of Devs sitting in that "XIAOMI" headquarters or Just pay Cyanogen team few bucks instead of paying your "testers" and release bug free "official" CM12 ROM with good camera and sound quality. . *Sigh*

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

unkow + 2 Agreed!
Sandivisi93 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Love, life, coffee

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
193 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI 2015MIUI 6Fantastic!Redmi 1SMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom

19:20, Apr-17-2015 | From PC
|
bladeparadise replied at 2015-4-17 16:30
LOL. I FEEL SO STUPID FOR BUYING REDMI NOTE 4G and REDMI 1S .
EVERYONE IS GETTING LOLIPOP AND HERE  ...

iam also stupid, buying redmi 1s

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

bladeparadise + 2 redmi 1s is still okay you get what you

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
12:39, Jun-07-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by bumpymi at 12:50, Jun-07-2015

I bought a second hand Redmi 1S in April because I thought MIUI 6 stable version was about to be released. It guzzles battery and needs recharge once every 36 hours even if it is on standby. I sold the Redmi 1S yesterday since there is no official update yet and frankly Moto E, Lenovo has better name recognition. Only college students and geeks know the name of Redmi. With inability to provide Kitkat 6 months after Lollipop was released Redmi has failed customers badly.
It is not possible to use a phone that needs recharge after 2 hours of talking and 1 hour of browsing. I had planned on buying a Redmi 2 after testing the 1s for few months but I will rather opt for a Lenovo now.
edit add - The main deficiency is Redmi released a Jelly Bean based phone more than a year after Kitkat had been released. That kind of makes no sense. Even low end Micromax like A65 was on Kitkat by September 2014.

Xiaomi Global Team

Credits
Device
Hongmi Red Rice
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyI Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!Redmi NoteMi 3MIUI 4th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI Community VIPPioneer of MIUI English Forum

00:43, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
awesome!

Supreme Member

End of God's Creation!!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
733 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi 2Mi 3Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4SMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi ProXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 100 Million UsersUEFA EURO Medal500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle Master5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 4th Anniversary800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Singapore600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 700K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Brazil900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaRocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMi Live MedalI Love 20163500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper MondaySurge S190000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper Saturday2100K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI ItalyAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar1900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseInbox ZeroOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMr. DependableStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruRingtone TalentMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruMi Story Teller

00:46, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Abhra at 23:01, Apr-14-2015

Thanks for sharing Global build...Hope people will like it......

Comment

bsljcb Yes yes yes  11:55, Apr-15-2015
Proud owner of Mi4. MIUI fan from Kolkata, India

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi TVRedmi 2Redmi 1S700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India500K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentAndroid Guru

00:48, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
Supperrr...

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
200 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi KeyMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 2015RedmiMi NoteRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Humor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Redmi Quiz Master

00:49, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
Happy to see it.

I just wanna say that this is still a beta release. Please expect some bugs ! Report bugs with all the necessary details
Thanks !
God is real unless declared integer :)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 1S
Online time
189 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!Mi Note ProMi NoteMi TVRedmiMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Thanksgiving Day300K Forum Members600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover

00:51, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
thanks... for the update ;)

Elite Member

In Love with MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
337 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi Power BankMi KeyI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi 2Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 1SMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmiRedmi Note 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamInbox ZeroRingtone TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackMi A1MIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeUpdates LoverOreoAndroid ElfMi TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:54, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
Wow....
Great Going...
We need it for other devices too :)
Facebook                                              QQ : 3187293899                                              Twitter

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
255 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 8Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi PadRedmi NoteRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4c1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 800K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 9MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Debate Master

00:54, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
great.....

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 5th Anniversary

00:55, Apr-15-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thanks....

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
231 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 6Mi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh600K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB Follower

00:55, Apr-15-2015 | From PC
|
Awesome...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list