Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
3273 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi VRMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi PadRedmiMi 1Mi 34 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Rocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million Users2014 ChristmasFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan90000 Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 3rd Anniversary100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil3500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersDiwali Super SundaySuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Puzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorStar Bug FinderMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Translation ContributorDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Community VIPAndroid ElfMr. DependableMIUI FollowerBest ArticleStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamSuper ModeratorSenior Beta TesterForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverOTA Feedback

[Other] MIUI Know How Series XVI: This is All You Need to Know about App Permissions

[ Promote]
31393 393 |
12:12, Oct-27-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
App Permissions.jpg

Howdy all,

Before we get into actual topic, I would like to share one specific instance which leads to this thread. I'm a runner. Apart from my Mi Amazfit Pace watch, I do have other running apps installed in my device such as Strava, Zombies, Run, Nike+ apart from Mi Fit, Amazfit Watch app. I can understand when the device wants access to components such as location services, but why could it need access to Camera,read my Call log or even read my service SMS, my calendar events, and in some cases Microphone too.While the thought mulls me over with questions... I ask you now...

How many times have you revisited the app permissions?  
app_副本.png

You do not need to answer that question. We all know that 99% of the time when we download the app via play store or unknown sources, we choose to ignore or too laxed to understand the App Permission. If you are among the few who actually read through the fine print or the app permissions, here is the question I personally poses to you. Yes, of course, they can always check the permissions they will require on their Google Play Store app page before installation or even when we update the installed patch updates. But, "Do we"?

How do you control your app permission?
select permissions.jpg

In principle, I'm not against, like it or not, mobile apps have helped me a lot. They're the main reason why smartphones are "SMART" that can seemingly help achieve anything! But I quote RUSSELL HOLLY of "Geek.com" stated "Clever manipulation of Android’s internal rules for using the camera has revealed that it is possible for apps to use your camera without ever making you aware that it’s happening, effectively creating situations where a malicious app could take pictures or video and send them to a remote source when the viewfinder is present on the screen ".Not to scare, but check the number of apps you have installed on your device. 20? 30? even more?

Now, for all these apps to function, we ought to agree, they need a certain level of access to your phone's system. These are what we call app permissions.

Of course, permissions allow apps to do what they're designed or destined to do. For example, maps and navigation apps will definitely require access to your location, the same way an event tracking app needs permission to use your phone's calendar, and so on and so forth. Even when I update my existing apps, possibilities are, phones list a rundown of the permission requests upon installation of an app.

How many of you here agree that apps ask for more information than they really need? Trend Micro lists 12 most abused Android App permission should scare you enough that you go back revisit the system. That information can then be sent to app developers who might sell it for location based advertising. Just like Facebook. Or it might just be sitting duck for hackers'.

I agree, I wasn't serious enough earlier, but now? I'm more cautious than ever, not only it gave me more privacy control and gave confidence from potential spying and abusing my trust. App permission can also weed out apps that are constantly running in the background, which can, in turn, improve my device battery life. The next big question

How do I check in my Mi Device?

app permission.jpg

Open Security; scroll to Manage apps; tap Permission; and yet again Permission

MIUI 9 permission is classified by sorting the Apps in alphabetic order and allows us to micro manage based on the various permission levels given to app as shown in the screen below.

To check your apps' permissions on Android, go to Settings>> Permission>>Select the App you suspect>>Here we will see all the permissions that the app has (refer to me screenshot below). To revoke/change/update permission, just tap on the options for pop-up menu.

If I want a holistic view of your phone's permissions and all the apps that have them, go to Settings >> permission >> then tap on the permisson tab next to Apps to access the "installed apps" screen.

From here, tap "App permissions" to see a list of all the permissions in my phone such as (Calls and Messaging, Privacy, Multimedia, Settings etc.) and the number of apps that have them. To edit the apps, just tap on a permission then select the pop-up to modify.

Note: Before turning off your app permissions, we ought to keep in mind that some apps do require specific permissions to function properly. Like apps need access camera for scanning QR code or a sound recording app will definitely need microphone access and Uber or OLA apps require your location. When in doubt, you can always check an app's website or Google Play page to see why it needs specific permissions.

So, What do you think? are you confident on the app installed? or do you think app developer can be blindly believed. Share your thoughts.

Single-option Poll, 832 members voted
78.61% 654
21.39% 178
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite67 Share

Rated by 18 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

maximalcrZy + 2 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
strangeone + 1 Really helpful.
sadho + 5 Fantastic!
henryfatzke + 1 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
Abhijith_ashok + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
akshaymani.cool + 5 Fantastic!
maZPri + 3 Thanks!
Nanana + 10 Fantastic!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Awesome!
miuiermichael + 14 + 6 Awesome!

Experience +115  Prestige +22  View Rating Log

Retired

Elite Member

eleng_Kuat_slamet

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
288 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySingapore Merlion Medal2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From NepalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersSuper SundayAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSuper Friday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review25 Million StrongMIUI Follower9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master App TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:21, Nov-16-2017 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestSuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterAndroid ElfMr. DependableMi Lover Medal

10:21, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
good info

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI PHappy New YearAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverDual Camera10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereHappy 2019OreoMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanApp StarMIUI FollowerBlack SharkTheme TalentQuick SurveyMr. DependableScroll Of Wisdom

10:24, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
NiCE..
thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
156 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi MIXMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi BandYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMi 4iHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper MondayDiwali Surge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersNougatOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseOTA FeedbackMIUI King5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterMr. DependableForum Contest Lover

10:35, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Brilliant! Thanks for the information.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi VRMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuMi TVRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 1S10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingNougatBlack SharkRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi 5AAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device Expert9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerSurpriseScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRedmi Note 5/ProMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentStar WarsRedmi Quiz Master

10:37, Nov-16-2017 | From APP
|
Informative

MIUI Beta Team - Global

⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1526 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Mi 5s PlusMi 4cMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi ProMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 4SRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 3Redmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXRedmi Note 4X3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font Lover2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSuper SaturdaySurge S1Happy DiwaliDiwali Puzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Mi MIX 27 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 8th Anniversary13 Million Forum MembersStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMi 5XStar Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5/ProOTA FeedbackRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi Note 3MIUI ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoRedmi 5AMi A1Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:37, Nov-16-2017 | From APP
|
thanks @Iyengar for sharing grate information with us ..

Please Click Reply Below Or Type My Tag @PrinceKaran To Notify Me, So you'll get my attention.

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Mi A2
Online time
682 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4MIUI PSuper MondayMIUI 9Happy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SHappy Diwali5 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerRedmi 5/PlusOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar WarsMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeDebate MasterTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersRingtone Expert

10:41, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks for informative thread..!!!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
144 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi MIXMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayMIUI PMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Guru9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorNougatMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertTechnology Guru

10:41, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
great information
thanks for your sharing

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi  BunnyFlashholicMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat13 Million Forum MembersHumor Master2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableTheme TalentMi Lover Medal

10:42, Nov-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for info

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list