Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2282 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi BoxMi KeyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi ScaleMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 74 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5s LaunchMi 510 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper Wednesday1st AnniversarySuper SundaySuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Thanksgiving DayMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI France1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI PolandI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentSuper ModeratorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMIUI KingNougatApp StarMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMi 8OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star SurpriseMIUI Twitter FollowerIndia Independence DayForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMi Story TellerStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMost Popular Forum UserMr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp Talent

[Contest] [MIUI Fan of The Month] Post Your Story to be Fan of The Month & Win Gifts!

[ Promote]
18425 362 |
11:40, Oct-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
微信图片_20171107104137.png

Hi Fellow Fans,

On behalf of Global Fans Sub Forum team, I take immense pleasure in introducing to our MIUI Fans, a brand new monthly Fan of the Month Contest! This contest will award one MIUI Fan as the fan of the month every month and the winner will be entitled to a brand new phone from us, apart from the invaluable prestige the award will carry with itself.

I am sure you are as much excited as us, so let's get straight into details:

Who is eligible:
  • All Fellow MIUI Fans, without any restriction

How to Participate:
  • Just post a thread in Global Fans Subforum detailing your story with MIUI to stand a chance to win the Fan of the Month Award.
  • Reply to this thread with the title and the link of your thread.
  • Please see rules below for requirements about the thread (Please read twice to avoid being your entry being disqualified)

Contest Deadline:
  • Thread must be posted from now up to on or before 20th November 2017 for being considered for Fan of month for November
  • Any thread posted after November 20th will be considered only for Fan of the month contest for December.

微信图片_20171107104147.png

Requirements about the thread (Read before posting):
  • Title of Thread: Title/subject of the thread must contain words "[MIUI Fan of The Month]" in the post's subject line. Any post not containing it will strictly be not considered for the award.
  • Banner: Attach the MIUI Fan of The Month banner (without watermark). Please download the banner here: <zip file for banner> My Story with MIUI.zip (44.71 KB, Downloads: 312)
  • Contents: Keep your thread as tidy as possible, mind on the fonts, colour of fonts, and photos allocation. Remove the extra photo attachments. Compress the Size of Photos to less than 1 MB per photo
  • A thread containing your story as a MIUI Fan in a more presentable manner along with pictures and videos related to your story is more likely to enter voting phase. So keep your thread clean and organised.

Method of selection:
  • 10 best entries will enter the polling phase, and winners will be co-determined by admins and voting (5:5).
  • While considering top 10 entries for voting, number of replies to the thread, likes on forum app, ratings and comments will be considered, however, they will not be only points for making a decision
  • You are allowed to promote your entry on social media and other channels, but don't ask for like, rate, comment etc within the forum. Anyone who is found out soliciting for it may be disqualified.
  • One person can only win one Prize.
  • Any and all decisions made by Admins and Global Fans Subforum Moderators shall be final and binding.

Prize:
  • MIUI Fan of The Month prize for the month of November is Redmi Note 5A!

Prize Gallery:
Redmi Note 5A

QQ截图20171107143358.jpg

All irrelevant entries, which do not adhere to rules for thread above, may be deleted without any explanation and will not be considered for entering voting phase.

Special thanks to SKU and to our beloved admin @Evaaaaaaa for the inspiration, prizes, and continued guidance.

Favorite35 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

S@mmy + 5 Fantastic!
Liam4eg + 1 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 5 Thanks!
anton.sl + 4 Awesome!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Awesome!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Great!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
adiwahyuramdhan + 1 Great!
Jheps + 2 Fantastic!
jonanderur + 2 Fantastic!
AnthonyJaune + 2 Awesome!
Hasteinn + 1 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Fantastic!
CsR0501 + 1 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
henryfatzke + 1 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
JosueO + 1 Great!
MAXSIMUS96 + 1 Fantastic!
Manwex + 10 + 5 SKUtastic!
oleg72sid + 1 Thanks!
Aniketism + 5 Dope! Contest
hellobiswajit + 4 Awesome!
Const666666 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +191  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi BandMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi ScaleNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi T-ShirtAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppSuper Sunday1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI SHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMr. Dependable25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMIUI FollowerBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIer10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalApp StarQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI KingOreoNougatDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseForum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterAndroid Elf

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
887 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi VRMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi BandMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Note 2Redmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5XMi Max 2Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 9Diwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Philippines2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Spain90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI S100k Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi MIX 2Black SharkMIUI KingQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeStar WarsOreo6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi 5X9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseApp StarMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of Technology

15:06, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
This post was edited by Aniketism at 13:13, Nov-08-2017

[MIUI Fan of The Month] Ride of A MIUI Fan From India !
Here is my Entry!

I am sharing my story for Fan of The month

BTW in this month
I witnessed the MIUI 9 launch Online
I bought 4 Xiaomi Devices which are running on Miui this week
I am Aggressively waiting for my Y1
I got 2 phones with Stable MIUI9 this month
I pleased with all MIUI forum activities and awesome news about..

And that's not over
I am also Waiting for lot more surprises

Rated by 1 person   Experience -5 Reason  

Shinigami_MI -5 Have patience &amp; go through the threa

Experience -5  View Rating Log

MIUI General - Alpha - Beta Moderator | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayDiwali Happy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf

15:12, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
i am xiaomi s fan because xiaomi gives me a great smartphone at best or i say negligible price
best build quality at competitie price is the USP of xiaomi
keep doing this xiaomi

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 9Mi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:26, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
i am ram from india. i bought new and first smartphone for budget price any other devices not satisfied but xiaomi more than worth for money i am got redmi 4a mobile.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate Master

15:28, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
all of the users sharing fake stories

the true story is mi is folling us

they are not keep their words
liars

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower

15:31, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
When my Android Phone Last,  I was confuse to choose my new phone.  Then my friend suggested me to buy xiaomi brand coz he thinks it has good quality n cheaper if compared the same level.  I bought n I am really satisfied with its performance.  Henceforth,  I am becoming Miui Fan of the month until now.  Even I give suggestion to my friend if they want to buy the new one.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BandMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5MIUI Forum AppSuper Monday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMerry Christmas3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy New YearSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI PSuper FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Happy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopApp StarMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkRingtone Expert9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master 5 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfDebate MasterOTA FeedbackYouth Pledge10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. DependableAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyNougatOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

15:35, Nov-07-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Well, i experienced Xiaomi with my MI5. I was searching a smartphone with snapdragon 820 and i saw this powerful device at this low cost. So i decided to buy it. On the first step i was confuswd about a lot of bugs in the stable ROM, then i tried miui 9 and i can say i'm very satisfied. One of the smoothest smartphone i've ever tried. And probably this brand will be my favourite for a long time if it continue with the quality and price of its products!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
great

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi ScaleMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMiPopMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Android Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMIUI Follower

15:37, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
thee story of my life began when I first brought my smartphone to school.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list