Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2181 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMi BoxMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi HomeMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleYeelight Bedside LampMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi 5Mi 5s LaunchXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Camera Filter Guru Medal10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI PHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureMerry Christmas1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO Medal90000 Forum Members1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI Australia1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentSuper ModeratorTechnology GuruApp StarMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Wallpaper Contest9 Million Forum MembersNougatSurpriseBlack SharkApp TalentMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMost Popular Forum User

[Contest] [MIUI Fan of The Month] Post Your Story to be Fan of The Month & Win Gifts!

[ Promote]
18167 362 |
11:40, Oct-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
微信图片_20171107104137.png

Hi Fellow Fans,

On behalf of Global Fans Sub Forum team, I take immense pleasure in introducing to our MIUI Fans, a brand new monthly Fan of the Month Contest! This contest will award one MIUI Fan as the fan of the month every month and the winner will be entitled to a brand new phone from us, apart from the invaluable prestige the award will carry with itself.

I am sure you are as much excited as us, so let's get straight into details:

Who is eligible:
  • All Fellow MIUI Fans, without any restriction

How to Participate:
  • Just post a thread in Global Fans Subforum detailing your story with MIUI to stand a chance to win the Fan of the Month Award.
  • Reply to this thread with the title and the link of your thread.
  • Please see rules below for requirements about the thread (Please read twice to avoid being your entry being disqualified)

Contest Deadline:
  • Thread must be posted from now up to on or before 20th November 2017 for being considered for Fan of month for November
  • Any thread posted after November 20th will be considered only for Fan of the month contest for December.

微信图片_20171107104147.png

Requirements about the thread (Read before posting):
  • Title of Thread: Title/subject of the thread must contain words "[MIUI Fan of The Month]" in the post's subject line. Any post not containing it will strictly be not considered for the award.
  • Banner: Attach the MIUI Fan of The Month banner (without watermark). Please download the banner here: <zip file for banner> My Story with MIUI.zip (44.71 KB, Downloads: 312)
  • Contents: Keep your thread as tidy as possible, mind on the fonts, colour of fonts, and photos allocation. Remove the extra photo attachments. Compress the Size of Photos to less than 1 MB per photo
  • A thread containing your story as a MIUI Fan in a more presentable manner along with pictures and videos related to your story is more likely to enter voting phase. So keep your thread clean and organised.

Method of selection:
  • 10 best entries will enter the polling phase, and winners will be co-determined by admins and voting (5:5).
  • While considering top 10 entries for voting, number of replies to the thread, likes on forum app, ratings and comments will be considered, however, they will not be only points for making a decision
  • You are allowed to promote your entry on social media and other channels, but don't ask for like, rate, comment etc within the forum. Anyone who is found out soliciting for it may be disqualified.
  • One person can only win one Prize.
  • Any and all decisions made by Admins and Global Fans Subforum Moderators shall be final and binding.

Prize:
  • MIUI Fan of The Month prize for the month of November is Redmi Note 5A!

Prize Gallery:
Redmi Note 5A

QQ截图20171107143358.jpg

All irrelevant entries, which do not adhere to rules for thread above, may be deleted without any explanation and will not be considered for entering voting phase.

Special thanks to SKU and to our beloved admin @Evaaaaaaa for the inspiration, prizes, and continued guidance.

Favorite35 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

S@mmy + 5 Fantastic!
Liam4eg + 1 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 5 Thanks!
anton.sl + 4 Awesome!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Awesome!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Great!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
adiwahyuramdhan + 1 Great!
Jheps + 2 Fantastic!
jonanderur + 2 Fantastic!
AnthonyJaune + 2 Awesome!
Hasteinn + 1 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Fantastic!
CsR0501 + 1 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
henryfatzke + 1 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
JosueO + 1 Great!
MAXSIMUS96 + 1 Fantastic!
Manwex + 10 + 5 SKUtastic!
oleg72sid + 1 Thanks!
Aniketism + 5 Dope! Contest
hellobiswajit + 4 Awesome!
Const666666 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +191  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi ScaleMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalDiwali Rocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMIUI KingQuick SurveyMi TalentMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfTheme TalentNougatDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
760 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi VRMi ScaleMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi Note 2Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 2Redmi 4XMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5XMi TVMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Diwali 3500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum Posts1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearSurge S190000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI PMIUI SMerry ChristmasSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi MIX 2MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerApp StarSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsMIUI KingXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentStar MIUI News Team MemberMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMr. Dependable

15:06, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
This post was edited by Aniketism at 13:13, Nov-08-2017

[MIUI Fan of The Month] Ride of A MIUI Fan From India !
Here is my Entry!

I am sharing my story for Fan of The month

BTW in this month
I witnessed the MIUI 9 launch Online
I bought 4 Xiaomi Devices which are running on Miui this week
I am Aggressively waiting for my Y1
I got 2 phones with Stable MIUI9 this month
I pleased with all MIUI forum activities and awesome news about..

And that's not over
I am also Waiting for lot more surprises

Rated by 1 person   Experience -5 Reason  

Shinigami_MI -5 Have patience &amp; go through the threa

Experience -5  View Rating Log

MIUI General - Alpha - Beta Moderator | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayDiwali Happy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf

15:12, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
i am xiaomi s fan because xiaomi gives me a great smartphone at best or i say negligible price
best build quality at competitie price is the USP of xiaomi
keep doing this xiaomi

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 9Mi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:26, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
i am ram from india. i bought new and first smartphone for budget price any other devices not satisfied but xiaomi more than worth for money i am got redmi 4a mobile.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryDebate Master

15:28, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
all of the users sharing fake stories

the true story is mi is folling us

they are not keep their words
liars

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower

15:31, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
When my Android Phone Last,  I was confuse to choose my new phone.  Then my friend suggested me to buy xiaomi brand coz he thinks it has good quality n cheaper if compared the same level.  I bought n I am really satisfied with its performance.  Henceforth,  I am becoming Miui Fan of the month until now.  Even I give suggestion to my friend if they want to buy the new one.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi ScaleMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper Friday90000 Forum MembersSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI P300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Happy New YearHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI King7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayNougatStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMr. DependableOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterRingtone ExpertTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf

15:35, Nov-07-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Well, i experienced Xiaomi with my MI5. I was searching a smartphone with snapdragon 820 and i saw this powerful device at this low cost. So i decided to buy it. On the first step i was confuswd about a lot of bugs in the stable ROM, then i tried miui 9 and i can say i'm very satisfied. One of the smoothest smartphone i've ever tried. And probably this brand will be my favourite for a long time if it continue with the quality and price of its products!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
great

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi 4X3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower

15:37, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
thee story of my life began when I first brought my smartphone to school.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list