Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.2.3.0.OCAMIEK
Online time
2011 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeMi BoxMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi ScaleYeelight Bedside LampMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Yi CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI 7Fantastic!Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5s LaunchMi 54 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper SundaySuper SaturdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverSingapore Birthday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalI Love 2016MIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million Users1300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal1700K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI Australia1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyTheme TalentSuper ModeratorMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentStar WarsScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Follower

[Contest] [MIUI Fan of The Month] Post Your Story to be Fan of The Month & Win Gifts!

[ Promote]
17837 362 |
11:40, Oct-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
微信图片_20171107104137.png

Hi Fellow Fans,

On behalf of Global Fans Sub Forum team, I take immense pleasure in introducing to our MIUI Fans, a brand new monthly Fan of the Month Contest! This contest will award one MIUI Fan as the fan of the month every month and the winner will be entitled to a brand new phone from us, apart from the invaluable prestige the award will carry with itself.

I am sure you are as much excited as us, so let's get straight into details:

Who is eligible:
  • All Fellow MIUI Fans, without any restriction

How to Participate:
  • Just post a thread in Global Fans Subforum detailing your story with MIUI to stand a chance to win the Fan of the Month Award.
  • Reply to this thread with the title and the link of your thread.
  • Please see rules below for requirements about the thread (Please read twice to avoid being your entry being disqualified)

Contest Deadline:
  • Thread must be posted from now up to on or before 20th November 2017 for being considered for Fan of month for November
  • Any thread posted after November 20th will be considered only for Fan of the month contest for December.

微信图片_20171107104147.png

Requirements about the thread (Read before posting):
  • Title of Thread: Title/subject of the thread must contain words "[MIUI Fan of The Month]" in the post's subject line. Any post not containing it will strictly be not considered for the award.
  • Banner: Attach the MIUI Fan of The Month banner (without watermark). Please download the banner here: <zip file for banner> My Story with MIUI.zip (44.71 KB, Downloads: 312)
  • Contents: Keep your thread as tidy as possible, mind on the fonts, colour of fonts, and photos allocation. Remove the extra photo attachments. Compress the Size of Photos to less than 1 MB per photo
  • A thread containing your story as a MIUI Fan in a more presentable manner along with pictures and videos related to your story is more likely to enter voting phase. So keep your thread clean and organised.

Method of selection:
  • 10 best entries will enter the polling phase, and winners will be co-determined by admins and voting (5:5).
  • While considering top 10 entries for voting, number of replies to the thread, likes on forum app, ratings and comments will be considered, however, they will not be only points for making a decision
  • You are allowed to promote your entry on social media and other channels, but don't ask for like, rate, comment etc within the forum. Anyone who is found out soliciting for it may be disqualified.
  • One person can only win one Prize.
  • Any and all decisions made by Admins and Global Fans Subforum Moderators shall be final and binding.

Prize:
  • MIUI Fan of The Month prize for the month of November is Redmi Note 5A!

Prize Gallery:
Redmi Note 5A

QQ截图20171107143358.jpg

All irrelevant entries, which do not adhere to rules for thread above, may be deleted without any explanation and will not be considered for entering voting phase.

Special thanks to SKU and to our beloved admin @Evaaaaaaa for the inspiration, prizes, and continued guidance.

Favorite35 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

S@mmy + 5 Fantastic!
Liam4eg + 1 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 5 Thanks!
anton.sl + 4 Awesome!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Awesome!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Great!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
adiwahyuramdhan + 1 Great!
Jheps + 2 Fantastic!
jonanderur + 2 Fantastic!
AnthonyJaune + 2 Awesome!
Hasteinn + 1 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Fantastic!
CsR0501 + 1 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
henryfatzke + 1 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
JosueO + 1 Great!
MAXSIMUS96 + 1 Fantastic!
Manwex + 10 + 5 SKUtastic!
oleg72sid + 1 Thanks!
Aniketism + 5 Dope! Contest
hellobiswajit + 4 Awesome!
Const666666 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +191  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi HomeMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMi BoxMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeFlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Technology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar WarsMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Follower

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
MIUI Version
Online time
512 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi VRMi MIXMi TV 70Mi BoxMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi Note 3Mi 5XRedmi 2MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Super SundaySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Super Monday3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRocket to FutureThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 9300K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI SRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainSurge S190000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMr. DependableTheme TalentOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyStar WarsMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi MIX 2MIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of Technology

15:06, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
This post was edited by Aniketism at 13:13, Nov-08-2017

[MIUI Fan of The Month] Ride of A MIUI Fan From India !
Here is my Entry!

I am sharing my story for Fan of The month

BTW in this month
I witnessed the MIUI 9 launch Online
I bought 4 Xiaomi Devices which are running on Miui this week
I am Aggressively waiting for my Y1
I got 2 phones with Stable MIUI9 this month
I pleased with all MIUI forum activities and awesome news about..

And that's not over
I am also Waiting for lot more surprises

Rated by 1 person   Experience -5 Reason  

Shinigami_MI -5 Have patience &amp; go through the threa

Experience -5  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayDiwali Happy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf

15:12, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
i am xiaomi s fan because xiaomi gives me a great smartphone at best or i say negligible price
best build quality at competitie price is the USP of xiaomi
keep doing this xiaomi

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy DiwaliDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMr. Dependable6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal

15:26, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
i am ram from india. i bought new and first smartphone for budget price any other devices not satisfied but xiaomi more than worth for money i am got redmi 4a mobile.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryDebate Master

15:28, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
all of the users sharing fake stories

the true story is mi is folling us

they are not keep their words
liars

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Happy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMi Lover MedalTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMr. Dependable

15:31, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
When my Android Phone Last,  I was confuse to choose my new phone.  Then my friend suggested me to buy xiaomi brand coz he thinks it has good quality n cheaper if compared the same level.  I bought n I am really satisfied with its performance.  Henceforth,  I am becoming Miui Fan of the month until now.  Even I give suggestion to my friend if they want to buy the new one.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Mi MIXMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 54 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 201790000 Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper FridayPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterOTA FeedbackTheme Talent6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum Members

15:35, Nov-07-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Well, i experienced Xiaomi with my MI5. I was searching a smartphone with snapdragon 820 and i saw this powerful device at this low cost. So i decided to buy it. On the first step i was confuswd about a lot of bugs in the stable ROM, then i tried miui 9 and i can say i'm very satisfied. One of the smoothest smartphone i've ever tried. And probably this brand will be my favourite for a long time if it continue with the quality and price of its products!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
great

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Super WednesdayHappy New YearHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMi Lover MedalDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower

15:37, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
thee story of my life began when I first brought my smartphone to school.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list