Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.0.2.0.NCAMIEI
Online time
1822 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeMi TV 70Mi VRMagic CubeMi MIXMi Band 2Mi KeyMijia Electric ScooterMijia Qi CycleMi Power StripMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016Mi 5Mi 5s LaunchXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySurge S1Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayMIUI Lucky Friday1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid ElfDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru

[Contest] [MIUI Fan of The Month] Post Your Story to be Fan of The Month & Win Gifts!

[ Promote]
16205 356 |
11:40, Oct-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
微信图片_20171107104137.png

Hi Fellow Fans,

On behalf of Global Fans Sub Forum team, I take immense pleasure in introducing to our MIUI Fans, a brand new monthly Fan of the Month Contest! This contest will award one MIUI Fan as the fan of the month every month and the winner will be entitled to a brand new phone from us, apart from the invaluable prestige the award will carry with itself.

I am sure you are as much excited as us, so let's get straight into details:

Who is eligible:
  • All Fellow MIUI Fans, without any restriction

How to Participate:
  • Just post a thread in Global Fans Subforum detailing your story with MIUI to stand a chance to win the Fan of the Month Award.
  • Reply to this thread with the title and the link of your thread.
  • Please see rules below for requirements about the thread (Please read twice to avoid being your entry being disqualified)

Contest Deadline:
  • Thread must be posted from now up to on or before 20th November 2017 for being considered for Fan of month for November
  • Any thread posted after November 20th will be considered only for Fan of the month contest for December.

微信图片_20171107104147.png

Requirements about the thread (Read before posting):
  • Title of Thread: Title/subject of the thread must contain words "[MIUI Fan of The Month]" in the post's subject line. Any post not containing it will strictly be not considered for the award.
  • Banner: Attach the MIUI Fan of The Month banner (without watermark). Please download the banner here: <zip file for banner> My Story with MIUI.zip (44.71 KB, Downloads: 299)
  • Contents: Keep your thread as tidy as possible, mind on the fonts, colour of fonts, and photos allocation. Remove the extra photo attachments. Compress the Size of Photos to less than 1 MB per photo
  • A thread containing your story as a MIUI Fan in a more presentable manner along with pictures and videos related to your story is more likely to enter voting phase. So keep your thread clean and organised.

Method of selection:
  • 10 best entries will enter the polling phase, and winners will be co-determined by admins and voting (5:5).
  • While considering top 10 entries for voting, number of replies to the thread, likes on forum app, ratings and comments will be considered, however, they will not be only points for making a decision
  • You are allowed to promote your entry on social media and other channels, but don't ask for like, rate, comment etc within the forum. Anyone who is found out soliciting for it may be disqualified.
  • One person can only win one Prize.
  • Any and all decisions made by Admins and Global Fans Subforum Moderators shall be final and binding.

Prize:
  • MIUI Fan of The Month prize for the month of November is Redmi Note 5A!

Prize Gallery:
Redmi Note 5A

QQ截图20171107143358.jpg

All irrelevant entries, which do not adhere to rules for thread above, may be deleted without any explanation and will not be considered for entering voting phase.

Special thanks to SKU and to our beloved admin @Evaaaaaaa for the inspiration, prizes, and continued guidance.

Favorite34 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

S@mmy + 5 Fantastic!
Liam4eg + 1 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 5 Thanks!
anton.sl + 4 Awesome!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Awesome!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Great!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
adiwahyuramdhan + 1 Great!
Jheps + 2 Fantastic!
jonanderur + 2 Fantastic!
AnthonyJaune + 2 Awesome!
Hasteinn + 1 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Fantastic!
CsR0501 + 1 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
henryfatzke + 1 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
JosueO + 1 Great!
MAXSIMUS96 + 1 Fantastic!
Manwex + 10 + 5 SKUtastic!
oleg72sid + 1 Thanks!
Aniketism + 5 Dope! Contest
hellobiswajit + 4 Awesome!
Const666666 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +191  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Magic CubeMi ScaleMi HomeI Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalScroll Of Wisdom

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks

Intern Moderator

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
295 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi MIXUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XRedmi 3SMi Max 2Mi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 1SMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverDiwali Ringolicious MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Super Sunday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Super WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberTheme TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMr. DependableAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayDebate MasterAndroid GuruUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

15:06, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
This post was edited by Aniketism at 13:13, Nov-08-2017

[MIUI Fan of The Month] Ride of A MIUI Fan From India !
Here is my Entry!

I am sharing my story for Fan of The month

BTW in this month
I witnessed the MIUI 9 launch Online
I bought 4 Xiaomi Devices which are running on Miui this week
I am Aggressively waiting for my Y1
I got 2 phones with Stable MIUI9 this month
I pleased with all MIUI forum activities and awesome news about..

And that's not over
I am also Waiting for lot more surprises

Rated by 1 person   Experience -5 Reason  

Shinigami_MI -5 Have patience &amp; go through the threa

Experience -5  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalRingtone Expert

15:12, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
i am xiaomi s fan because xiaomi gives me a great smartphone at best or i say negligible price
best build quality at competitie price is the USP of xiaomi
keep doing this xiaomi

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Mi Lover MedalMr. Dependable

15:26, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
i am ram from india. i bought new and first smartphone for budget price any other devices not satisfied but xiaomi more than worth for money i am got redmi 4a mobile.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryDebate Master

15:28, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
all of the users sharing fake stories

the true story is mi is folling us

they are not keep their words
liars

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Mi Lover MedalMr. Dependable

15:31, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
When my Android Phone Last,  I was confuse to choose my new phone.  Then my friend suggested me to buy xiaomi brand coz he thinks it has good quality n cheaper if compared the same level.  I bought n I am really satisfied with its performance.  Henceforth,  I am becoming Miui Fan of the month until now.  Even I give suggestion to my friend if they want to buy the new one.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi HomeMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

15:35, Nov-07-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Well, i experienced Xiaomi with my MI5. I was searching a smartphone with snapdragon 820 and i saw this powerful device at this low cost. So i decided to buy it. On the first step i was confuswd about a lot of bugs in the stable ROM, then i tried miui 9 and i can say i'm very satisfied. One of the smoothest smartphone i've ever tried. And probably this brand will be my favourite for a long time if it continue with the quality and price of its products!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MALMIED
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
great

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi ScaleMi HeadphonesAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMr. DependableScroll Of Wisdom

15:37, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
thee story of my life began when I first brought my smartphone to school.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list