Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2353 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi BoxMi KeyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi ScaleMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 74 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5s LaunchMi 510 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdaySuper Thursday1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Thanksgiving DayMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry Christmas5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1300K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI France1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI PolandI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseSuper Moderator5 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentMIUI 10Discuss HereDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersMi 8MIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMi Story TellerStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. Dependable

[Contest] [MIUI Fan of The Month] Post Your Story to be Fan of The Month & Win Gifts!

[ Promote]
18565 362 |
11:40, Oct-20-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
微信图片_20171107104137.png

Hi Fellow Fans,

On behalf of Global Fans Sub Forum team, I take immense pleasure in introducing to our MIUI Fans, a brand new monthly Fan of the Month Contest! This contest will award one MIUI Fan as the fan of the month every month and the winner will be entitled to a brand new phone from us, apart from the invaluable prestige the award will carry with itself.

I am sure you are as much excited as us, so let's get straight into details:

Who is eligible:
  • All Fellow MIUI Fans, without any restriction

How to Participate:
  • Just post a thread in Global Fans Subforum detailing your story with MIUI to stand a chance to win the Fan of the Month Award.
  • Reply to this thread with the title and the link of your thread.
  • Please see rules below for requirements about the thread (Please read twice to avoid being your entry being disqualified)

Contest Deadline:
  • Thread must be posted from now up to on or before 20th November 2017 for being considered for Fan of month for November
  • Any thread posted after November 20th will be considered only for Fan of the month contest for December.

微信图片_20171107104147.png

Requirements about the thread (Read before posting):
  • Title of Thread: Title/subject of the thread must contain words "[MIUI Fan of The Month]" in the post's subject line. Any post not containing it will strictly be not considered for the award.
  • Banner: Attach the MIUI Fan of The Month banner (without watermark). Please download the banner here: <zip file for banner> My Story with MIUI.zip (44.71 KB, Downloads: 312)
  • Contents: Keep your thread as tidy as possible, mind on the fonts, colour of fonts, and photos allocation. Remove the extra photo attachments. Compress the Size of Photos to less than 1 MB per photo
  • A thread containing your story as a MIUI Fan in a more presentable manner along with pictures and videos related to your story is more likely to enter voting phase. So keep your thread clean and organised.

Method of selection:
  • 10 best entries will enter the polling phase, and winners will be co-determined by admins and voting (5:5).
  • While considering top 10 entries for voting, number of replies to the thread, likes on forum app, ratings and comments will be considered, however, they will not be only points for making a decision
  • You are allowed to promote your entry on social media and other channels, but don't ask for like, rate, comment etc within the forum. Anyone who is found out soliciting for it may be disqualified.
  • One person can only win one Prize.
  • Any and all decisions made by Admins and Global Fans Subforum Moderators shall be final and binding.

Prize:
  • MIUI Fan of The Month prize for the month of November is Redmi Note 5A!

Prize Gallery:
Redmi Note 5A

QQ截图20171107143358.jpg

All irrelevant entries, which do not adhere to rules for thread above, may be deleted without any explanation and will not be considered for entering voting phase.

Special thanks to SKU and to our beloved admin @Evaaaaaaa for the inspiration, prizes, and continued guidance.

Favorite35 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

S@mmy + 5 Fantastic!
Liam4eg + 1 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 5 Thanks!
anton.sl + 4 Awesome!
CFGoFC58 + 4 Awesome!
mastro65 + 5 Thanks!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Great!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Awesome!
adiwahyuramdhan + 1 Great!
Jheps + 2 Fantastic!
jonanderur + 2 Fantastic!
AnthonyJaune + 2 Awesome!
Hasteinn + 1 Fantastic!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Fantastic!
CsR0501 + 1 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
henryfatzke + 1 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
JosueO + 1 Great!
MAXSIMUS96 + 1 Fantastic!
Manwex + 10 + 5 SKUtastic!
oleg72sid + 1 Thanks!
Aniketism + 5 Dope! Contest
hellobiswajit + 4 Awesome!
Const666666 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +191  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi BandMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi BoxMi Power BankMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI PSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI SGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerHumor MasterTheme Talent25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 10Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMi DropMost Active MIUIerStar WarsForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfNougatOreoRingtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyTechnology GuruSurpriseApp StarMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterAndroid Guru

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
936 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TV300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI S1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI 10Heart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Star Wars10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersApp StarStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMi Story TellerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Expert

15:06, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
This post was edited by Aniketism at 13:13, Nov-08-2017

[MIUI Fan of The Month] Ride of A MIUI Fan From India !
Here is my Entry!

I am sharing my story for Fan of The month

BTW in this month
I witnessed the MIUI 9 launch Online
I bought 4 Xiaomi Devices which are running on Miui this week
I am Aggressively waiting for my Y1
I got 2 phones with Stable MIUI9 this month
I pleased with all MIUI forum activities and awesome news about..

And that's not over
I am also Waiting for lot more surprises

Rated by 1 person   Experience -5 Reason  

Shinigami_MI -5 Have patience &amp; go through the threa

Experience -5  View Rating Log

Making Forum A Better Place | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayDiwali Happy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf

15:12, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
i am xiaomi s fan because xiaomi gives me a great smartphone at best or i say negligible price
best build quality at competitie price is the USP of xiaomi
keep doing this xiaomi

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 9Mi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:26, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4A
|
i am ram from india. i bought new and first smartphone for budget price any other devices not satisfied but xiaomi more than worth for money i am got redmi 4a mobile.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate Master

15:28, Nov-07-2017 | From APP
|
all of the users sharing fake stories

the true story is mi is folling us

they are not keep their words
liars

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn FestivalForum Contest LoverMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017

15:31, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
When my Android Phone Last,  I was confuse to choose my new phone.  Then my friend suggested me to buy xiaomi brand coz he thinks it has good quality n cheaper if compared the same level.  I bought n I am really satisfied with its performance.  Henceforth,  I am becoming Miui Fan of the month until now.  Even I give suggestion to my friend if they want to buy the new one.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BandMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI 20171st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI P3500K Forum MembersHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to Heart6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingDiscuss HereHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersApp Star5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsOreoDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatNougatAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

15:35, Nov-07-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Well, i experienced Xiaomi with my MI5. I was searching a smartphone with snapdragon 820 and i saw this powerful device at this low cost. So i decided to buy it. On the first step i was confuswd about a lot of bugs in the stable ROM, then i tried miui 9 and i can say i'm very satisfied. One of the smoothest smartphone i've ever tried. And probably this brand will be my favourite for a long time if it continue with the quality and price of its products!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9Mi Lover Medal

15:36, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
great

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

15:37, Nov-07-2017 | From Redmi 3S
|
thee story of my life began when I first brought my smartphone to school.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list