MIUI Croatia

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2833 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMagic CubeMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015FlashholicRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iMi MIXMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum Members600K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum PostsMi Live MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Follower25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMr. DependableDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi TalentRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Expert

[Interview] MIUI Interview with the New Forum Administrator Michael: Ask Your Questions Now!

Close [ Promote]
3527 170 |
14:17, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
interview.jpg

Admins are the backbone of MIUI Forum, they act as a connecting link between the senior management and the Mi Fans. This time in an interview session, I am honored to interview the freshly joined Administrator of MIUI General, Beta and Bugs Sub-Forum!

Here is a short self-introduction from Michael:

This is Michael, a new administrator for MIUI. I'll be responsible for MIUI General, Beta Team and Bugs in the future. Game of Thrones is my favorite American TV Series and I think many of you also enjoy watching it. So maybe we can discuss the development of the story and share with each other our feelings for it. I'm a big fan of Eminem, the top1 rapper in America.

I hear all of MIUIers take a great interest in contributing your ideas and thoughts to the improvement of MIUI and all the moderators play a big role in the optimization of MIUI. I want to express my thanks to all of you and hope we can work together to work out more interesting activities. I'm really looking forward to creating an active and nice environment for MIUI forum.

Thanks
Michael

We will ask them about MIUI forum, about their forum works, their passion for MIUI and much more. So if you have any questions to ask, feel free to reply to this thread. I will make a list of interesting questions and in the next thread, I will come with their interview.

What is MIUI Interview?

MIUI Interview is an all-star column brought to you by your MIUI News Team. We invite forum star members and Xiaomi staff to be our guests, offering MIUI fans all around the world an opportunity get up close and personal with the community members, while learning more about Xiaomi and MIUI at the same time! The interviews are published regularly in the forum as part of an ongoing series. Please stay tuned for more!

Rules:
  • Irrelevant "replies and questions" from this thread will be deleted.
  • Anybody found troublemaking, flaming, insulting, doing direct personal attack and misbehaving in interview thread will be not tolerated.

Deadline:
September 21st, 2017.

What questions do you want to ask Michael?

Check out previous interviews:

Favorite12 Share

Rated by 27 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Awesome!
S@mmy + 5 Awesome!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
Miftahzy + 5 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
vkb77 + 2 Great!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Great!
GlaneXDA + 1 Great!
Aniketism + 5 Fantastic!
candido0162 + 2 Fantastic!
tmnut.screamyx + 2 Awesome!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
MMPSAM + 5 Great!
asc67 + 3 Fantastic!
sad25kag + 5 Awesome!
iGaurav + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jagawana27 + 2 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Zurabov + 10 + 3 Awesome!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
maxnate + 5 Awesome!

Experience +177  Prestige +41  View Rating Log

Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

Super moderator

MIUI Croatia

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2833 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMagic CubeMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015FlashholicRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iMi MIXMIUI Fan From BrazilPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum Members600K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum PostsMi Live MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Follower25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMr. DependableDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi TalentRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Expert

Author| 16:08, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
This is not a question, but a request: share a fresh selfie.

Comment

maxnate A tradition as well!!  16:12, Sep-14-2017
Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.2.2.0.NCAMIEK
Online time
1957 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BoxMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!Mi 5s Launch4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Surge S1Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverSingapore Birthday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1300K Forum MembersMerry Christmas5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1800K Forum Members90000 Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorApp StarTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Super ModeratorMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI Twitter Follower25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDebate MasterMr. Dependable

15:21, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
My Question: Since you are in charge of Bugs Section as well, what is going to be your strategy and approach towards bug fixing and how is it going to be different from your predecessors?

Super moderator

Don't mind me, just go down

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MAGMIED
Online time
1006 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi WiFiXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi KeyUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 7Mi Note ProRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi 3SMi Pad1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalThanksgiving DayHappy New YearMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App Installs1st Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million Users2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali100k Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 9MiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp MasterStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsApp TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfHumor MasterYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI FB Follower

16:04, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
What's your daily driver?
Redmi 3s Prime - MIUI 8 China Developer
Redmi 2 - 1/8 GB - MIUI 8 Global Developer Lollipop
Hi, Please tag me using @RInzImpulse or use Reply function if you want notify me. Thanks

Super moderator

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
1065 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Air PurifierMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi NoteRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Spain1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SundaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Greece100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Drawing TalentSuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi TalentMr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroMIUI Device ExpertYouth PledgeHumor MasterUpdates LoverApp StarApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid Guru

16:05, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by CLAYTON_WWC at 16:07, Sep-14-2017

My question is simple : Do you like to eat Maggi? And which phone you are using as your daily driver?

Comment

iakwbos hahaha! there goes the obligatory Maggi eating initiation!!  17:40, Sep-14-2017

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
MIUI Version
Online time
662 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierMijia Walkie TalkieMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi VRMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Max Mi 4SRedmi ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5Surge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SHilal Ramadan Diwali Fan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Myanmar3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMi TalentOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Master Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfApp Talent25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayRingtone Expert

16:14, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
Hi, I've got couple of questions to ask
What's your motivation and who inspired you most in MIUI Forum?
What's your learning strategy?
How do you make yourself as high impact as quickly as possible?

Nothing is impossible

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi VRMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeNinebot MiniMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Diwali MIUI 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliMIUI PMIUI S300K Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning3500K Forum Members1st AnniversarySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi TalentStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI KingOTA FeedbackTechnology Guru25 Million StrongMIUI SuperstarUpdates Lover

16:16, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
I have some questions to ask from you!
Can i get your selfie
What is future of miui ?

QQ - 2303759172

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
538 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMi VRMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Redmi Note 4XMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi 5MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 50 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI PFan Of MIUI Bangladesh90000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourSuper FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Ataturk MourningMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI KingUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

16:18, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
How old are you, Michael?

Super moderator

Happy to help always

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
792 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi BandMIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 4cRedmi 2Mi NoteMi TVXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry Christmas600K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMi TalentRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual Awards

16:33, Sep-14-2017 | Via mobile
|
Question: What do you think is the most challenging task of being an Admin here?  

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NCAMIEC
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi BoxMi HomeMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicMi 4iMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

17:02, Sep-14-2017 | From Mi 6
|
What do you use Xiaomi phone?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list