MIUI Croatia

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2685 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 2015AnTuTuRedmi Note 2Mi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi MIXRedmi 2Mi 4iPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsMIUI V5 ReviewUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Mid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 5th AnniversaryMi Live Medal700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 990000 Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertApp TalentTechnology GuruInbox Zero25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentMi TalentMIUI ExpertUpdates Lover

[Interview] MIUI Interview with the New Forum Administrator Michael: Ask Your Questions Now!

[ Promote]
2810 167 |
14:17, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
interview.jpg

Admins are the backbone of MIUI Forum, they act as a connecting link between the senior management and the Mi Fans. This time in an interview session, I am honored to interview the freshly joined Administrator of MIUI General, Beta and Bugs Sub-Forum!

Here is a short self-introduction from Michael:

This is Michael, a new administrator for MIUI. I'll be responsible for MIUI General, Beta Team and Bugs in the future. Game of Thrones is my favorite American TV Series and I think many of you also enjoy watching it. So maybe we can discuss the development of the story and share with each other our feelings for it. I'm a big fan of Eminem, the top1 rapper in America.

I hear all of MIUIers take a great interest in contributing your ideas and thoughts to the improvement of MIUI and all the moderators play a big role in the optimization of MIUI. I want to express my thanks to all of you and hope we can work together to work out more interesting activities. I'm really looking forward to creating an active and nice environment for MIUI forum.

Thanks
Michael

We will ask them about MIUI forum, about their forum works, their passion for MIUI and much more. So if you have any questions to ask, feel free to reply to this thread. I will make a list of interesting questions and in the next thread, I will come with their interview.

What is MIUI Interview?

MIUI Interview is an all-star column brought to you by your MIUI News Team. We invite forum star members and Xiaomi staff to be our guests, offering MIUI fans all around the world an opportunity get up close and personal with the community members, while learning more about Xiaomi and MIUI at the same time! The interviews are published regularly in the forum as part of an ongoing series. Please stay tuned for more!

Rules:
  • Irrelevant "replies and questions" from this thread will be deleted.
  • Anybody found troublemaking, flaming, insulting, doing direct personal attack and misbehaving in interview thread will be not tolerated.

Deadline:
September 21st, 2017.

What questions do you want to ask Michael?

Check out previous interviews:

Favorite11 Share

Rated by 27 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

abhijitdevnath + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Awesome!
S@mmy + 5 Awesome!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
Miftahzy + 5 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
vkb77 + 2 Great!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Great!
GlaneXDA + 1 Great!
Aniketism + 5 Fantastic!
candido0162 + 2 Fantastic!
tmnut.screamyx + 2 Awesome!
chgbhat + 5 Great!
ydd0ras + 5 Great!
MMPSAM + 5 Great!
asc67 + 3 Fantastic!
sad25kag + 5 Awesome!
iGaurav + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jagawana27 + 2 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Zurabov + 10 + 3 Awesome!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 3 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
maxnate + 5 Awesome!

Experience +177  Prestige +41  View Rating Log

Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

Super moderator

MIUI Croatia

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2685 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 2015AnTuTuRedmi Note 2Mi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi MIXRedmi 2Mi 4iPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsMIUI V5 ReviewUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Mid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 5th AnniversaryMi Live Medal700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 990000 Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence DayAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertApp TalentTechnology GuruInbox Zero25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentMi TalentMIUI ExpertUpdates Lover

Author| 16:08, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
This is not a question, but a request: share a fresh selfie.
Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NCAMIEG
Online time
1696 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi HomeMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi VRMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi KeyMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016FlashholicMi 5s LaunchMi 5Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper MondaySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Super ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017I Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI FranceHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI World Tour5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Italy90000 Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Super ModeratorMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMIUI SuperstarTechnology Guru25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroYouth PledgeUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentAndroid GuruMr. DependableApp Star

15:21, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
My Question: Since you are in charge of Bugs Section as well, what is going to be your strategy and approach towards bug fixing and how is it going to be different from your predecessors?

Super moderator

Don't mind me, just go down

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
905 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi KeyMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFiMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 6MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015Redmi Note 2Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi 3Mi Note ProRedmi 2MIUI 7th Anniversary1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayHappy New YearPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts1900K Forum MembersSuper FridaySurge S1Super ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandI Love 20162100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Merry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverApp MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroApp TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz Master

16:04, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
What's your daily driver?
Redmi 3s Prime - MIUI 8 China Developer
Redmi 2 - 1/8 GB - MIUI 8 Global Developer Lollipop
Hi, Please tag me using @RInzImpulse or use Reply function if you want notify me. Thanks

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
923 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi BandMi Yi CameraMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XXiaomi Mi 6Redmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4A1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI SpainThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas100k Forum Members2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali 1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi Medal1700K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SundaySuper TuesdayHappy New YearPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI AustraliaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion Medal90000 Forum MembersSurge S1Super MondayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp StarApp TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI KingApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMIUI Device Expert25 Million Strong

16:05, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by CLAYTON_WWC at 16:07, Sep-14-2017

My question is simple : Do you like to eat Maggi? And which phone you are using as your daily driver?

Happy 2 Help...

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
Online time
429 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMagic CubeMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Mi 4SRedmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Mi Max Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaThanksgiving DayMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BulgariaHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMIUI 9500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Super Saturday10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineRocket to FutureSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewApp TalentMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology25 Million StrongRingtone Star Inbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingIndonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertHumor Master

16:14, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
Hi, I've got couple of questions to ask
What's your motivation and who inspired you most in MIUI Forum?
What's your learning strategy?
How do you make yourself as high impact as quickly as possible?

Nothing is impossible

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
216 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentAndroid ElfMi TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

16:16, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
I have some questions to ask from you!
Can i get your selfie
What is future of miui ?

QQ - 2303759172

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
459 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XMi 5Mi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 1SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMi TalentRingtone Star Android ElfStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayDebate MasterMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayTheme TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

16:18, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
How old are you, Michael?

Super moderator

Happy to help always

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
719 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi BandYeelight Bedside LampI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 2015MarshmallowRedmi 2Mi 4cMi PadMi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi TVMerry Christmas1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 9700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeRocket to Future300K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 300 Weeks800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfApp TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentRingtone Star Star Of  MIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Star Of Icons

16:33, Sep-14-2017 | Via mobile
|
Question: What do you think is the most challenging task of being an Admin here?  

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NCAMIEC
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

17:02, Sep-14-2017 | From Mi 6
|
What do you use Xiaomi phone?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list