Device
Mi 5X
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
04:18, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
Following!

Thanks for this info. I'm stuck with fake rom also... I messaged AliExpress seller today about this hacked rom, I think this will not affect anything, because buyers protection has ended in 7th of september :( I looked up close to near USB type C port on my device but didn't find any marks. But after looking with flashlight it seems they have cracked open my phone above the 3.5mm headphone jack. SO MAD!

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
02:23, Sep-17-2017 | From PC
|
PerezChilli replied at 2017-9-14 05:47
It's not good anymore, you should contact with your seller and return your phone back if you can.  ...

I just contacted the seller and as my purchase protection has ended I contacted AliExpress customer service also. They started working on this case also. Hopefully I will get my money back and order Mi A1 for replacement...

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
22:56, Sep-27-2017 | From PC
|
PerezChilli replied at 2017-9-14 05:47
It's not good anymore, you should contact with your seller and return your phone back if you can.  ...

I have been in contact with Aliexpress customer service for this one. It seems i wont be getting any refunds or new phones. Seller has actually put this message in Item description for now.
ROM        64GB
The actual available internal phone storage may differ depending  on the software configuration of your phone.
Storage can be checked in our antutu photos and it's less than specification data.  We can't accept dispute for ROM / RAM data difference.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list