Send PM

[Q & A] How to reset unlock status?

[ Promote]
201 10 |
04:34, Sep-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hey guys, ive successfully unlocked my redmi note4x, i gave it to my girlfriend because she loved this phone... now i ordered a new Redmi note 4x and wanted to ask how to unlock the 'new' phone which im awaiting rigth now... from now i cant apply for a new instance of unlocking the new phone i always come to the page to download the flash tool...

btw sorry if i made a dublicate trade, if any existed before, im new to forum..

best regards, blackstarr...
Favorite Share

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Super FridayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayDebate MasterMIUI Follower

13:09, Sep-11-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
create a new miui account and try unlocking.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 05:24, Sep-12-2017 | Via mobile
|
Ty, I had it also in mind but is there any solution without crating a new account ??

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Technology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

10:01, Sep-12-2017 | From PC
|
You always come to download page because you already have permission.
So, you don't need to apply unlocking permission again.
Log off your Mi account in your old phone and then login in your new phone.
Make sure only your new phone register at your current device.
Then bound your account in new phone.
If you successed, then just unlock your new phone using Mi Unlock tools.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 13:22, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
PertamaxTurbo replied at 2017-9-12 10:01
You always come to download page because you already have permission.
So, you don't need to apply un ...

Thanks!! really nice to know that once i unlocked my account, i will always be able to unlock phones with my registred account!

But nevertheless i will have to wait the 72h before i can succeed my unlocking, right?

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Technology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

13:26, Sep-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes, you need to wait around 4 days until you can bound your account successfully. Then you can unlock your phone...

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 16:10, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
This post was edited by BlackStarrXx009 at 09:11, Sep-14-2017
PertamaxTurbo replied at 2017-9-14 06:26
Yes, you need to wait around 4 days until you can bound your account successfully. Then you can unlo ...

Thank you! And after successful unlocking i would be able to use both phones with my account at the same time. So i have to be bounded at only one phone at the same time if i want to unlock it, right? I hope you understand my question.. -> if i would have like 4 mi devices bounded with the same mi account and i would have boaght a 5th mi device which I want to unlock, do I have to unbound my account from all other devices, before unlocking the 5th device? I hope the question is not that confusing :D

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

16:29, Sep-14-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Yes, you can use same Mi account at 2 or more devices.
And you have to unbound your account from any other devices in order to unlock your 5th device successfully.
In the past, I tried to unlock my 2nd devices without loging off at my 1st device. It always failure to bound to the 2nd phone. But after I log off from my 1st device at wait about 4 days, I can bound to my 2nd phone.
I don't know exactly if we can log in 2 or more devices at the same time and unlock our devices right now. Maybe there's some improvement from Xiaomi to make it work, but I really don't know cause right now I only have 1 Mi device.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.10.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 23:05, Sep-14-2017 | From PC
|
PertamaxTurbo replied at 2017-9-14 09:29
And you have to unbound your account from any ...

okay, i got my new device today and tried to unlock it, was very disappointed because i got the message that i have to wait 30 days to unlock another device... so is there a way to flash and root with xiaomi.eu rom? or is there a way to unlock the phone with a new account after i successfully applied for unlock with the new temporary account? am i able to unlock it with temp acc but after that using it with my main account?

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

00:20, Sep-15-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
PertamaxTurbo replied at 2017-9-14 15:29
And you have to unbound your account from any ...

Yes, Xiaomi need 30 days to unlock between devices. But if you can't wait, just make a new account and apply for unlocking again.
Of course, you can use temporary account or any account to unlock. After unlocking procedure success, you can log off and log in with your original Mi account.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list