Elite Member

Willingness to Help....

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
378 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Mi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Brazil1800K Forum MembersDiwali 1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliI Love 2016MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Mi Live Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FB Follower

[Discussion] [Device Team] MIUI Monthly Talk - Aug 2017: Xiaomi Amazfit BIP, Mi 5X and More!

[ Promote]
34688 668 |
23:52, Aug-15-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
163513mu7qafkskeupzvqq.png.thumb.jpg

Hello Guys,
I am back with the Aug's Monthly Talk. In the previous monthly talk, we talked about the Google Fuchsia, Xiaomi Mi 6, Managing your Hotspot and Lost more! written by @teejay456  In this volume, we will be talking about the latest trends in the modern technology. Without further ado, let me highlight the topics for this month.

MIUI Monthly Talk

• Talk of the Month: Xiaomi Huami Amazfit BIP
  • Tech of the Month: Mi 5X
  • MIUI's Ahead: Mi Remote Assistance
  • Discussion of the Month: Which looks better on your hand Classic Watch or Smartwatch

Talk of the Month: Xiaomi Huami Amazfit BIP

amazfit.jpg

The Amazfit BIP smartwatch is featured with the 190mAh Battery which can easily withstand 45 Days, IP68, Smart Notification on a rectangle Dail, GPS and bluetooth connectivity. The machine comes with a 320 x 320px resolution display. It has 1.28 inch with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass screen with Trans-reflective technology. The watch also allows you to read right under the sunlight. It has impressive back lights along with tap to wake display and twist gesture. The bright display of the watch serves you in every kind of light conditions.

201707402020181muolwvq.jpg

Amazfit BIP smartwatch is primarily a fitness watch. The Watch has the 4 Sports modes as Running Outside, Treadmill, Walking, and Riding. The watch is programmed to measure your calories, sleep, distance, and heart rate. The overall activities that you would execute while wearing the watch would get noticed by the wrist piece you carry. No matter whether you run, walk, indoor activities and bike ride, the watch would everything to make you impressed.
The Amazfit BIP is compatible with the both iOS and Android Devices.
2.jpg

The watch is priced at $69.9 USD or 399 RMB or 3781 INR.

Tech of the Month: Mi 5X

3.jpg

The Mi 5X, successor to the Mi 5 was launched by Xiaomi on July 26, 2017. It is the first device with dual camera at the price of 1499 RMB with the Mi 6 Camera lens.
  • 1. Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Octa-core processor 2.0 Ghz Cortex-A53
  • 2. Adreno 506, 650 Mhz
  • 3. 4GB of RAM LPDDR3
  • 4. 5.5-inch LTPS FHD display, 403 PPI, 450 Nit Brightness
  • 5. 64GB of storage
  • 6. 12-megapixel dual rear camera, F/2.2 lens 5-chip lens Wide Angle Camera, F/2.6 5-piece lens PDAF support Telephoto Lens
  • 7. 5-megapixel front camera with 1080p recording
  • 8. Dual SIM (nano sim size), Micro SD sim 2 slot capability supports up to 128GB
  • 9. 3G, LTE, 4G+, VoLTE
  • 10. Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Rear Finger Print Sensor
  • 11. Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, Bluetooth 4.2
  • 12. 3080mAh battery
  • 13. Android Nougat 7.1, MIUI 8
  • 14. USB-C port
  • 15. Black, Gold, Rose Gold
  • 16. DAC - Aqstic
  • 17. USB C OTG Supported

The phone is available in 3 colours i.e. Black, Gold and Pink.

225901lslunv5yuu58lle2.jpg.thumb.jpg
230019ezpt6pl42kt4plnt.jpg.thumb.jpg
225600q2hj2rk2zqlxpq4r.jpg.thumb.jpg

Wanna know more about it? Visit the below threads:

MIUI's Ahead: Mi Remote Assisstance

IMG_20170815_170122.jpg

Today, let's talk about a new feature i.e. Mi Remote Assistance which is available in China ROM but can be installed in Global ROM. You can find the apk file to download at the end of this section. If someone is having some problem with any feature and you want to explain them but you are far away from him, then this feature comes to the rescue. So, this feature helps to remotely connect you to someone's device and control it. You can talk to each other and draw anything on the screen with the doodle option available.
For this, both the phones should be on MIUI and the Mi Remote Assistance app should be installed.

• 1. Fire up the app and Click on "I need to help someone" if you are going to help your friend. Tell your friend to open the same app on his device and click on "i need help".

• 2. Let's first take a tour of "I need help">Enter any phone number which will be used to take control and then click OK.

11.jpg

3. Now let's check "I want to help Someone". Sign-in with your Mi account and enter the phone number entered above.

22.jpg

4. After that on the other device i.e. "I need help" click Accept and on the other device It will connect to the device.

333.jpg

That's all and you will be able to control your friend's device with ease. To write anything just click on the doodle icon and click again to disable it. Moreover, you have all the hardware keys option available such as Power Button and Volume Buttons. This isn't tested on phones other than Xiaomi so it might or might not work on them. Download the apk from here.

Discussion of the Month

smartwatch3.jpg

Now a days, it's a trend wearing a smartwatch and we are ignoring the Classic Smartwatches which were once called the Class Decider .

A smart watch is just an electronic watch however telling time isn't the main use; the smart watch has a lot of functions but the main ones are: Fitness Tracker, Calls & Notifications on the Go, Apps, News Reading and lot more. They help us to ease our task by recording the amount of calories burned for a fitness freak.

I think that a normal watch is a lot more appealing because they are to start of with simple, they do what you need them to do and they are very reliable. A watch can also tell a lot about a person, so choosing the right one can be a difficult, personally I am not a fan of very shiny flashy jewelry and much prefer something simple as there is a lot of beauty in simplicity.

A watch can also be passed down through generations which makes them a lot more special, and you can't really have a smartwatch as a family heirloom. HAHA!

Thanks to @soumya_2002, @candicesu, @mitch002 and my whole Device Team for their kind supervision and guidance.

Source: Google, MIUI Global Forum, steemit.com, etc

Previous Talks

Classic Smartwatch VS Smartwatch?
Which one is better?

(Comment down your views, would love to hear them!)

Single-option Poll, 1203 members voted
24.85% 299
75.15% 904
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite25 Share

Rated by 31 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

yakozunmugen + 1 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
targus_007 + 4 Thanks!
bratskij + 1 Great!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
23pradeep + 1 Fantastic!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Awesome!
MMPSAM + 2 Great!
sss87 + 5 Great!
Zurabov + 10 Great!
ChabbyChabby + 1 Great!
soumya_2002 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Sounik77 + 1 Great!
chipuz1 + 1 Awesome!
chang3754 + 1 Agreed!
Fiqnazri + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
Docargenis + 1 Great!
PainZeroRe + 1 интересно
DJStatikVX + 10 + 1 Awesome!
sadho + 5 Fantastic!
rahul_09 + 10 + 3 Agreed!
Mixa555 + 5 Fantastic!
vkb77 + 1 Great!
ydd0ras + 5 Awesome!

Experience +135  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

MIUI Device Team

Don’t be so quick to judge me.

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1226 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BandMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7MarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMi TVRedmi NoteMi Max 21500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterSurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper StarRedmi Note 5/ProInbox Zero8 Million Forum MembersStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Debate MasterStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

14:49, Aug-16-2017 | From PC
|
Awesome thread buddy keep it up

Elite Member

Tech Expert

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
224 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Note 2Super SaturdayDiwali 3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Puzzle Master100k Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Ringolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanTheme Talent

14:53, Aug-16-2017 | From PC
|
I prefer smartwatch..!!

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
933 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TV300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI S1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI 10Heart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Star Wars10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersApp StarStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMi Story TellerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Expert

15:06, Aug-16-2017 | From PC
|
Smartwatch is preferable

Making Forum A Better Place | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
195 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi TVMIUI World Tour1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali Happy DiwaliMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy New YearThanksgiving DayI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Brazil300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines2100K Forum Members600K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 20186 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI 10MIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterDiscuss HereHeart to HeartMi DropMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI KingInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:07, Aug-16-2017 | From PC
|
when will amazfit be available in India

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI 9300K Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

15:09, Aug-16-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Smart Watch is preferable one

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalI Love MIUIRedmi 4X1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMIUI 9MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of Wisdom

15:10, Aug-16-2017 | From APP
|
Mi5X 😍

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi BoxMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi 4i4 Million Forum MembersMIUI SRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum Posts100k Forum MembersRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Super MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMr. DependableAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentIndonesia Independence Day2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

15:11, Aug-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
I prefer classic..

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraUnlock MedalAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Happy New YearWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:14, Aug-16-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer the simpler classics!
'...To him who overcomes...'
My Mi Diary

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMi 4iMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomOreoMr. DependableDebate MasterIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:17, Aug-16-2017 | From Redmi 4X
|
amazing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list