Others
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
04:14, Mar-06-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by TheObserver at 04:17, Mar-06-2015
snow.in.trouser replied at 2015-3-6 01:22
unsubscribe PLEASE ! maybe I did something wrong, or the application is working properly?! Describe  ...

camera ver.:
Screenshot_15.jpg
mi home app has been updated today

1. Press the reset button on the camera (orange LED will blink)
2. Press "plus"
Screenshot_14.jpg

3. Press "Next"... choose your wifi, enter the password ... do not use "5G wifi"
Screenshot_12 - копия.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg Screenshot_8 - копия.jpg

4. watch... Press "Next"
Screenshot_7 - копия.jpg Screenshot_6 - копия.jpg Screenshot_5 - копия.jpg Screenshot_4 - копия.jpg
Screenshot_2 - копия.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg

if something does not work - try again... and again... and again...

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
05:44, Mar-09-2015 | From PC
|
snow.in.trouser replied at 2015-3-9 03:19
A new Problem . The camera does not always connect when I'm not in the house. Hangs by 5%. Can anyon ...

I did notice that with mi wifi mini often disconnects. I think that for the low price we have to pay poor support.
Good things can not be cheap (do not criticize, it's just my thoughts). I I like xiaomi, but many problems arise.

I myself have a number of questions: I can not connect the camera to mi wifi  application to make backups to a flash memory. I believe that this is a problem in the software (but I could be wrong).

Plus, if you need to connect to mihome app and yicamera app then need a certain sequence.

P.S. I was tired translate from the Chinese, when the international support?, at least in English. Forum English is not so well developed as in Chinese (MI Band app - excellent, everything else - s**t)

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
05:51, Mar-09-2015 | From PC
|
nickgaglia replied at 2015-3-6 22:43
I have done several times throughout the process explained to you , but the app myhome , does not s ...

you need to find on the forum or in the interenet:
1. how to reset the yi camera
2. Your phone must be connected to the same network as the camera tries to connect
3. try again .... I did this with three different access points - all good

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
04:11, Mar-10-2015 | From PC
|
snow.in.trouser replied at 2015-3-9 16:03
poor support it 100% . on the router not sure I have this problem arose a few days ago . previousl ...

to operate the camera in multiple applications (mihome and yicamera app):
1. connects to mihoum
2. Reset the camera and connect to yi camera app
3. mihoum open and restore the connection to the camera.

the problem is that we have to do reset when you connect to the application, but it works for me ...

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

MaxCitroen + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
04:16, Mar-10-2015 | From PC
|
nickgaglia replied at 2015-3-10 03:18
I did everything , I reset , are of course under the same wifi , but nothing nothing nothing.

I think that's the problem in a router (firewall, blocking by IP, not on DHCP, etc.). Try resetting the default settings on the router and perform the operation to connect or try a different router. I tried it on 3 different - all successful.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list