Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
81 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2MIUI 9MIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIer

03:57, Jul-19-2017 | From PC
|
Trying this rom....first day. Looks good, have a little battery drain, but is smooth and functional. Gone to the second day....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
81 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2MIUI 9MIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIer

01:07, Jul-20-2017 | From PC
|
harshu0101 replied at 2017-7-19 14:45
how is the battery life? Does it last full day?

The rom is stable and I no find bugs. The battery I think is normal, 3h - 4h SOT, but I use it in one day, can be better after some days. Despite, there are 4 battery configurations (performance, balanced, battery saving and extreme battery saving) just according to the necessity.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list