[Q & A] Redmi Note 4 3/32GB Qualcomm Unresponsive Buttons

[ Promote]
114 4 |
02:27, Jun-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Ashifurbd at 00:28, Jun-17-2017

I've bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32GB Qualcomm version yesterday and it was a great phone. I also have LG V10 but I'm a heavy user and I don't find the battery backup sufficient on my V10 so I bought Redmi Note 4! And I used Redmi Note 4 today for 8 hours by playing games, browsing, facebook etc. SOT was 7 hours and I still had 30% charge!!! This is insane!!! I'm far more happy with the battery life, outlook and performances! But unfortunately I got a problem! When I was playing a game, I noticed the media volume is automatically going up and down! I didn't press the buttons! I thought its a software bug so I quitted the game and pressed the power button to lock the phone but nothing happened! The screen was still on! I tried several times but the button was totally unresponsive! It didn't lock the screen! Then I tried to power off the phone by pressing the power button for 10 seconds and it worked! But it didn't powered off, actually the phone restarted again and I was on a screen displaying a black and white phone and a cable and under that a text ''pcsuite.mi.com''! The phone didn't boot up to the system, it just freezes there by displaying that pcsuite! Again I tried to turn off the phone but it didn't help! The phone restarted automatically and that same PCSUITE screen keeps coming! Then I abandoned the phone for 15mins without touching or pressing anything and then I connected the phone to my charger and tried to power off/on again. Weird! Now the phone turned on properly! Did anyone face anything like this?? What's the problem actually?? Is it a firmware bug or hardware problem?? Any help would be much appreciated!

Device: Redmi Note 4 3/32GB Qualcomm
MIUI: V8.2.2.0
Favorite Share

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestSuper WednesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of Wisdom

03:12, Jun-17-2017 | From APP
|
Contact your that shop you bought from :)

Super moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
573 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Mi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Mi 5Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Super SaturdaySuper FridaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super TuesdayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp StarMIUI ExpertJuly 19 MyanmarStar Of IconsRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector

03:39, Jun-17-2017 | From PC
|
Please visit your nearest service center
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandRedmi Note 3Olympics MedalScroll Of Wisdom

Author| 04:01, Jun-17-2017 | From APP
|
This post was edited by mnnahid at 03:56, Jun-17-2017

Its a brand new intact phone! Bought it from authorised Mi Brand Shop! Isn't it weird having such issues with a brand new phone?? I don't know why you're suggesting to visit service center as I don't have that problem now! But I fear it can reappear! @mnahid
If contact the shop, I don't think they'll change the phone! Though the phone is covered by 2years official warranty and I think it means they'll only fix the problem!.

Mod Edit: Please use Edit option instead of creating Multiple posts, thanks for your future cooperation.

Super moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
573 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Mi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Mi 5Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Super SaturdaySuper FridaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super TuesdayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp StarMIUI ExpertJuly 19 MyanmarStar Of IconsRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerMi TalentAndroid ElfYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector

05:58, Jun-17-2017 | From PC
|
Ashifurbd replied at 2017-6-17 02:01
Its a brand new intact phone! Bought it from authorised Mi Brand Shop! Isn't it weird having such is ...

The issue might be with your phone's hardware, that's why you have been suggested to visit Authorized Service Center  
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list