Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!Redmi Note 3Olympics MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

[Q & A] Redmi Note 4 3/32GB Qualcomm Unresponsive Buttons

[ Promote]
268 4 |
02:27, Jun-17-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Ashifurbd at 00:28, Jun-17-2017

I've bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32GB Qualcomm version yesterday and it was a great phone. I also have LG V10 but I'm a heavy user and I don't find the battery backup sufficient on my V10 so I bought Redmi Note 4! And I used Redmi Note 4 today for 8 hours by playing games, browsing, facebook etc. SOT was 7 hours and I still had 30% charge!!! This is insane!!! I'm far more happy with the battery life, outlook and performances! But unfortunately I got a problem! When I was playing a game, I noticed the media volume is automatically going up and down! I didn't press the buttons! I thought its a software bug so I quitted the game and pressed the power button to lock the phone but nothing happened! The screen was still on! I tried several times but the button was totally unresponsive! It didn't lock the screen! Then I tried to power off the phone by pressing the power button for 10 seconds and it worked! But it didn't powered off, actually the phone restarted again and I was on a screen displaying a black and white phone and a cable and under that a text ''pcsuite.mi.com''! The phone didn't boot up to the system, it just freezes there by displaying that pcsuite! Again I tried to turn off the phone but it didn't help! The phone restarted automatically and that same PCSUITE screen keeps coming! Then I abandoned the phone for 15mins without touching or pressing anything and then I connected the phone to my charger and tried to power off/on again. Weird! Now the phone turned on properly! Did anyone face anything like this?? What's the problem actually?? Is it a firmware bug or hardware problem?? Any help would be much appreciated!

Device: Redmi Note 4 3/32GB Qualcomm
MIUI: V8.2.2.0
Favorite Share

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
201 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMi 5sSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Device ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Expert2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal

03:12, Jun-17-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
Contact your that shop you bought from :)
Don' forget to mention me in your reply!

Proud to be a Bangladeshi!

Super moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
804 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Ninebot MiniYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi WiFiMi Water PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4XMi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi 5MIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super SundayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI P100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1800K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1700K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMi MIX 2MIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeDebate MasterHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyJuly 19 MyanmarSuper ModeratorMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp Star

03:39, Jun-17-2017 | From PC
|
Please visit your nearest service center
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerAwesome!Redmi Note 3Olympics MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Expert

Author| 04:01, Jun-17-2017 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
This post was edited by mnnahid at 03:56, Jun-17-2017

Its a brand new intact phone! Bought it from authorised Mi Brand Shop! Isn't it weird having such issues with a brand new phone?? I don't know why you're suggesting to visit service center as I don't have that problem now! But I fear it can reappear! @mnahid
If contact the shop, I don't think they'll change the phone! Though the phone is covered by 2years official warranty and I think it means they'll only fix the problem!.

Mod Edit: Please use Edit option instead of creating Multiple posts, thanks for your future cooperation.

Super moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
Online time
804 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Ninebot MiniYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi WiFiMi Water PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4XMi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi 5MIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016MIUI 20173 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super SundayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI P100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1800K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1700K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMi MIX 2MIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeDebate MasterHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyJuly 19 MyanmarSuper ModeratorMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp Star

05:58, Jun-17-2017 | From PC
|
Ashifurbd replied at 2017-6-17 02:01
Its a brand new intact phone! Bought it from authorised Mi Brand Shop! Isn't it weird having such is ...

The issue might be with your phone's hardware, that's why you have been suggested to visit Authorized Service Center  
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list