MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
452 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi Power BankMi BandMagic CubeMi KeyMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi ScaleMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI S1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarDiwali 800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearCamera Filter Guru Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI SpainI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PFan Of MIUI ItalyThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyStar WarsHappy 20195 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Drop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Dual Camera6 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2017NougatSurpriseBlack SharkHeart to Heart9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F1OTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableMi Story TellerApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverRingtone TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

[Tech] [MIUI Resource Team] Corsair One best mini gaming computer

[ Promote]
595 0 |
12:37, Jun-11-2017 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

CORSAIR ONE PRO SPECS
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700K, 4.5GHz max Turbo Boost, liquid-cooled
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, 1,771MHz boost clock, 1,632MHz base clock, liquid-cooled
Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2,400MHz
Storage: Corsair Force LE 480GB solid state drive, 1TB hard drive
Motherboard: Custom MSI Z270 Mini-ITX
PSU: 400W Corsair SF400
Chassis: Black aluminum
MSRP: $2,199.99 exc. tax

The Corsair One is the gaming rig for those of us tired of or uninterested in being responsible for every little component that goes into their machine. It’s the "it just works" gaming PC, with all the maxed-out specs gamers demand enclosed in a sober exterior that their housemates and loved ones can tolerate. But I wouldn’t encourage anyone to mess around inside the Corsair One. There’s hardly any unused space within this 12-liter tube of powerful hardware. The only way to make an Intel Core i7-7700 CPU and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 GPU work together within such tight constraints is fully custom liquid cooling for both.

It’s worth taking a moment to appreciate just how exceptional the Corsair One’s design is. From the front, it has the appearance of any mid-tower gaming PC, but turn it a few degrees to see its side and it looks like two-thirds of it have just vanished into nothing. It’s not normal for a computer this powerful to be this compact, but Corsair has rotated the graphics card to a vertical position, developed its own extra-small, super-efficient power supply, and crafted something I can put on top of my desk rather than below it. The liquid cooling system relies on just one large fan at the very top of the case, meaning the whole thing works almost silently most of the time. The 400W power supply did scare me initially, threatening to be inadequate for the One’s top-tier components, however it, too, is of a high quality and efficiency: I ran the One through multiple 10-hour gaming marathons in Mass Effect: Andromeda without it ever showing even a hint of instability. The fan does spin up to a rather loud volume during protracted gaming sessions, however, so I’d recommend having a nice pair of headphones handy.

This is obviously not going to be an infinitely expandable overclocking powerhouse, but then it’s also nowhere near the size of one. For me, the Corsair One delivers everything I still need a PC for: the performance to play the latest games at their best, married to spotless reliability and a high degree of convenience. I’m an old-school PC gamer with a new-school intolerance for any delays or requirements for manual intervention.

As far as performance goes, the Corsair One Pro ticks all the requisite boxes. It boots faster than I can check my Twitter notifications, and its software is pure and bloatware-free. The only add-ons are actually helpful: a couple of monitoring apps to check on temperatures inside the case and an audio tweaking utility. Corsair’s stated goal with the One is 60 fps 4K gaming and I have seen this PC running a maxed-out Battlefield 1 on a gorgeous 3440 x 1440 resolution monitor without a problem.

The Corsair One is a delightful computer. Every little detail about its construction has been thought through, right down to the power button, which has a pivot at the top rather than pressing in completely. So many of the annoyances of a regular PC are just swept away by the One. I don’t have any trouble finding a spot to place it, I never have to worry about it getting choked up with dust, and I don’t need to dedicate half a day to uninstalling bloatware from it. It’s pristine, efficient, and reliable.

Would you consider getting one of these babies?

(Source: Here)

Disclaimer: This is a reproduced article and the copyright rests with the original author. The views in this article are not from MIUI Resources Team, or MIUI Global Forum. If there is any disagreement, please contact the Forum Management Team to delete it.
Single-option Poll, 10 members voted
90.00% 9
10.00% 1
0.00% 0
0.00% 0
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite Share

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list