Send PM

[Complaints] Rude Replies just cause of saying my own opinion

Close [ Promote]
623 23 |
06:24, Mar-19-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
|
Go to reply no.
I know it's not phone related, but I just wanted to post this, cause that I get mostly rude replies to my comments that contains my own opinion about the software and the phone. And that's really annoying when I say that I have no problems with my phone/software, then there are alot of guys (not all, but alot) that instantly getting rude to me just cause I cannot reproduce or see any problem. In my country I'm allowed to say my own opinion, no matter what and I think we should act civilized and mature and accept others opinions. Best regards and have a nice day all.
Favorite Share

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
07:57, Mar-19-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Andre4532 Let me ask a few questions with any intention to be disrespectfull to you or rude. What are you doing-searching for in this forum anyway,if you are so satisfied with your phone?
Why are you putting your nose in almost every thread which is related to PUBG game,especially because you dont play that game?
I was annoeyed too,with the same threads and question over and over and over again...BUT...I was banned for a month because of calling another member stupid and it helped a lot. Now I really dont care and dont pay attention to all threads which are repeating all over again. And this forum interest me more less and less. I dont need to write my opinion anymore. All the best.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM
07:13, Mar-19-2019 | From PC
|
The problem come from the fact that you put your case over everyone, if something works for you or you don't care for it, that don't means it's the truth for others. Don't force someone else opinion to start with and they wont.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Discuss Here

06:42, Mar-19-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Just ignore them, or answer you love them too, it's what I do.
And remember they're also entitled to their opinion, if your opinion is ridiculous for someone then you might hear about it, no big deal.
We're all from different countries, working in multicultural environments is a really eye-opening experience in this regard.
Opinions can be contested, but facts can't, and this is the only thing that heats me up: someone trying to disprove facts with an unproven opinion.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 06:54, Mar-19-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Marcos1809 replied at 2019-3-18 23:42
Just ignore them, or answer you love them too, it's what I do.
And remember they're also entitled to ...

Yeah your right. Guess from now on I just ignore such comments then.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Discuss Here

07:49, Mar-19-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Kinegane replied at 2019-3-19 00:13
The problem come from the fact that you put your case over everyone, if something works for you or y ...

I think the case is quite the opposite. Like that thread with a survey about reaching 20% of battery, all cases referred to just 1 day of battery. Which is absolutely not normal, I only had that under extremely heavy use while travelling combining GPS active all day, loads of navigation, a lot of photos taken an quite a good deal of browsing, only some messaging and emails here and there. Many friends and most of my relatives use Xiaomi, my sister has this very same model, my manager bought a Redmi 6 influenced by my good experience, we all have several days of battery. What are these people doing? Yet they try to force on us the opinion they're the norm. That's the reality this post talks about.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Halloween 2017POCO F1

07:57, Mar-19-2019 | From PC
|
well, you are allowed to say your opinion here, too, aren't you? :D
just like others are. :) the fact that you don't always like what they think about you or your opinions is something else.

to be honest, getting emotional over what complete strangers do or think is your problem entirely.
nobody is forcing you (or any of us) to take part in any discussion. but if we do, be ready for spammers, children, uneducated or salty people, etc.

stay for what you like, ignore what you don't.

also, if someone opened a thread because he has some problem, note that saying that you don't have it will not help anyone.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Merry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum Members

08:06, Mar-19-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Kinegane replied at 2019-3-19 07:13
The problem come from the fact that you put your case over everyone, if something works for you or y ...

spot on marcos 👍

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Merry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum Members

08:09, Mar-19-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
most of them new posts is asking about software update anyway nowadays. just answer or ignore. we can do this all day.

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
341 Hours
Send PM

Ninety Degree LuggageAwesome!MIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasSuper MondayAlpaca Mi Bunny SurpriseMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019MIUI Medals CollectorOreoMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Humor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Mi DropHeart to HeartPOCO F1

10:47, Mar-19-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Hello there, we're sorry because you've had such experience. Please report their replies through 'Report' option just after their posts. Our Mods and SMods will review those and take necessary steps. Thank you.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list