MIUI Honorary Moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2797 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMagic CubeMi Portable WiFiMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday700K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOreoHeart to HeartSuper ModeratorPlatinum Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Diamond Super ModeratorBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 3 Explorer5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableAndroid ElfMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

[Reviews] [MIUI Device Team] Full Compilation of Mi Gadgets! Which gadget you own?

[ Promote]
32649 405 |
16:54, Oct-30-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by marcus_keong at 20:38, Mar-12-2015

Greeting MIUIers,

Marcus here. How's your day? Today I'm going to bring you a Full Compilation of All Mi Gadgets! Honestly, Xiaomi's continuous innovation and passion have gave me a lot of motivation and trust on their products! There are still some beta testing Mi Gadgets such as Mi Smart Remote Centre and Yeelight Smart Lightbulb that haven't released to public. Now Mi Air Purifier is an extra bonus for Smart Home project! Isn't that amazing? You can check out news on their Smart Home gadgets here.

Updated on 16th Jan 2015, New Gadgets Added:
Xiaomi Mi Box Mini

Xiaomi Mi Headphones

Mi In-Ear Headphone

xiaomi-mi-inear-basic.jpg
golden_piston.jpg

There are two type of Mi In-Ear Headphone: Basic and Advanced. Mi In-Ear Basic Headphone is half the price of Mi Piston Headphone, as the quality of sound given are different. There is a crystal edition for Mi In-Ear Headphone too! Check this out!
crystal headphone.png
Pretty Crystalic design. Check out more on this elegant Mi In-Ear Headphones here!

Introductions:

1. More Colors for Mi In-Ear Headphone Simplified Version Now Available!
2. Xiaomi Piston Earbuds Upgraded! What do you think?

Reviews:

Basic Version
1. Unboxing & Review of Piston Earphone Basic Version
2. (Photos) Unboxing Blue Mi In-Ear Headphone Basic Version
3. Mi In-Ear Headphone (Piston) Simplified Version (White) Unboxing
4.  [MIUI Device Team] Mi In-Ear Headphones Green Edition Unboxing

Advanced Version
1. Unboxing & Review of Piston Earphone Advanced Version
2. My Unboxing/Mini Review Of The Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones
3. Unboxing pictures of Xiaomi Piston 2 in-ear head phones and a small review
4. (Photos)  Mi In-Ear Piston Pink Version Unboxing
5. (Photos) Unboxing Mi In-Ear Headphones Advanced Version
6. [MIUI Device Team] The Mighty Xiaomi Piston 2: Unboxing and Review
7. [MIUI Device Team] Mi Piston Earphone Silver White Unbox, Perfect Match to Mi 4

More Info:
1. Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic VS Mi In-Ear Headphones. Which one would you choose?
2. How to check Fake Xiaomi Piston Earbuds (Full Details with photo)
3. Improve Sound Quality in Mi In-Ear HeadPhones (Gold Piston)
4. Using Mi In-Ear Headphone as Mi Key

Mi Headphone

QQ截图20150115180442.png

During MiLaunch115, Lei Jun has presented this amazing Xiaomi new product after Mi Note presentation. Now Xiaomi has their own high-end headphones that pack with some serious hardware. For those audiophiles, you can get one of this with an affordable price tag. That's one of the reasons why people buy Xiaomi's products, agree?

Introductions:
1. Mi Headphones Photos and Features! What Do You Like About it?

Mi Power Bank

5200 power.jpg
10400 power.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg
slim 1.jpg

There are two type of Mi Power Bank: 5,200mAh and 10,400 mAh. Either you want it portable and easy to bring, or durable and long lasting, Xiaomi can fulfill your needs with the their Mi Power Bank. Do you know there is a MiTu version of 5,200mAh power bank?
mituyidongdianyuan_01.jpg
Isn't it cute? Check out more info at here!

Introductions:

1. Official Introduction to Mi Power Bank (5200 mAh)
2. Official Introduction to Mi Power Bank (10400 mAh)
3. Xiaomi 5200mAh power bank comes into the market, which color do you prefer?
4. Which Color of Xiaomi 10400mAh power bank do you prefer?
5. Xiaomi Launches 16,000mAh Power Bank!
6. Xiaomi 16000mAh Mi Power Bank Introduces By Hugo Barra
7. Xiaomi New Product: Super Slim 5,000mAh Power Bank!

Reviews:
5,200 mAh
1. Xiaomi Mi 5200 mAh Power Bank Unboxing and Review
2. [MIUI Device Team] Xiaomi Mi Power Bank (5,200mAh) Teardown

10,400 mAh
1. Mi Power Bank Review By a user
2. A Love Letter to Xiaomi Mi Power Bank
3. Xiaomi 10400mAh Mi Power Bank Review
4. Mi 10400mAh PowerBank unbox and review
5. My Review Of The Xiaomi 10400mAh Powerbank
6. Unboxing and Review of Xiaomi 10400mAh Power Bank
7. [MIUI Device Team] Indepth of XiaoMi PowerBank (10,400mAh) (Teardown)
Xiaomi Macro Lens

Mi3 Marco Lens.jpg

Xiaomi Macro Lens is a big bonus for photographers geeks who love to take photos with smartphones. It looks elegant and handsome on the phone! Different macro lens for different Xiaomi phones.

Mi Band

mi band.jpg

Mi Band, a fitness tracking wrist band that monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep. Featuring the industry's most power-efficient Bluetooth chip and accelerometer, the Mi Band can be powered for 30 days on one charge, and also doubles up as an alarm clock. You can even pair it to unlock your phone without a password.

Introduction:
1. Mi Band: Specs, Features, Pictures and Price!

Reviews:
1. Mi Band unboxing and demo video
2. Summary of a day of Beta-testing the MiBand, with Pictures
3. Mi Band Unboxing (Updated - Works with ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE!)
4. [MIUI Device Team] Mi Band Teardown
5. [MIUI Device Team] The journey of my Mi Band (UPDATING...)
6. [MIUI Device Team] My Humble Unboxing Of The Xiaomi Miband
7. [MIUI Device Team] Xiaomi Mi Band hands-on review with pictures
8. [MIUI Device Team] Mi Band Unboxing and Trial Run by GizmoChina
9. [MIUI Device Team] What Can I buy with $12? : The Xiaomi Mi Band Experience

Mi Band Apps:
1. Mi Band Translated to English 1.1.162_218 [Officially] [Updated:14th Oct]
2. [Release] Tweaked Mi Band English Version [Update 27.10.2014 - 1.1.372_239]
3. [Release] Mi Band Russian Version [Update 13.10.2014 - 1.1.162_218]

Comparison Reviews:

1. Compare Before You Wear: Which One is For You
2. [MIUI Device Team] Fitness Band comparison Mi Band vs the rest
3. [MIUI Device Team] Another Choice, OPPO O-Band, (VS MiBand)
4. Xiaomi Mi Band v.s. Fitbit Flex v.s. Jawbone UP24 v.s. Huawei B1-Honor (Specs)

More Info:

1. Xiaomi Mi Band Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by Official Team

Credits to our dear KateZ for her compilation here.

Mi Key

Mi Key.jpg

Plug Mi Key into your Xiaomi phone headset jack and turn it into a clickable button to take quick pictures, turn on the flashlight, record phone calls and so on, all without unlocking your phone. You can program up to 10 actions for 10 different click types using a dedicated app.

Introduction:
1. Mi Button? Mi Key? Mi Press? Please help us come up with some cool names!
2. Xiaomi has launched Mi Key for 4.9 yuan

Reviews:

1. Xiaomi Mikey Review
2. Mikey review - and usage
3. Unboxing & Review of MiKey
4. MiKey gadget and App review
5. My Unboxing/Mini Review Of The Xiaomi Mi Click
6. [MIUI Device Team] MiKey with Redmi Note (also for other Xiaomi Devices)

Mi Key Apps:
1. [Latest] Mi key 2.0.1 Translated to English/Turkey (Updated: 19 Sep)
2. MiKey APP translate to English/Bulgarian/Czech/Slovak

Comparison Review:
1. Klick vs MiKey

More Info:

1. [MIUI Device Team] Change Recent Key to Menu Key - Xiaomi Mi Pad
2. [MIUI Device Team] Testing the MiKey functionalities without the MiKey

Mi Wi-Fi Router

Xiaomi-Mi-WiFi-Router.png

Mi Wi-Fi Router supports dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac and comes with its own 1 TB hard drive., features a 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processor, 256MB of RAM, Ethernet, WiFi, NFC and a USB 2.0 port. It supports a speed of up to 1167 Mbps like its mini version. A cross between an 802.11ac WiFi router and a network-attached storage device.

Introductions:
1. New gadget: Xiaomi WiFi router, What do you think? (Photos)
2. Xiaomi Mi WiFi Router: Videos and Photos

Reviews:
1. Mi WiFi Router unboxing review
2. My Mi Router Unboxing in Singapore
3. Unboxing and review of Xiaomi WiFi Router (Test edition No.2194)

Mi Wi-Fi Router Mini

Xiaomi_Mi_devices-03.jpg

Mi WiFi Mini, a Dual Band 2.4GHz/5Ghz router with a high speed trasfer rate of 1167Mbps coupled with the MiWifi app. Did you know that there are World Cup Special Edition of Mi Wi-Fi Router Mini?
Router Mini World Cup.jpg
Can you tell us which country won in World Cup 2014?
Mi Portable Wi-Fi

Mi Portable Wifi.jpg

Mi Portable Wifi which comes in size less than a thumb size is plug and play ready. It can creates wireless access point once it is plugged into desktop or laptop. For those who like heavy video streaming or multimedia access, Mi Portable Wifi let users free from worrying on exceeding the quota limit of their Mobile Internet Plan. Do you know that there is a thumbdrive edition for Portable WiFi?
Screenshot_1.jpg
A thumbdrive that functions better than a thumbdrive! Check it out here!

Introduction:
1. Xiaomi Portable WIFI

Review:
1. My Unboxing/Mini Review Of The Xiaomi Wifi Portable

Mi Portable Wi-Fi Apps:
1. [MIUI BETA TEAM] Mi Portable Wifi PC Client English patched Setup
2. Mini Wifi Portable AC - English App and Client

More Info:
1. Simple Guide To Xiaomi Wifi Portable File Sharing Function
2. [Beginner's Guide] Xiaomi Portable Wifi [How to Use] [helloansuman]
3. Carving on Mi Portable WiFi with Laser
4. Turning your Mi Portable WiFi to FIFA version

Mi Box

Mi Box.jpg

A Mi-Box is a powerful Set Top Box (STB) created by Xiaomi which offers you a whole new way of enjoying high quality entertainment at a cheap price. Mi Box can be used to play videos and music on TV directly from USB Storage, Micro SD Card, phone, table or PC. There are two generation of Mi Box: Mi Box 1 and Mi Box 2. Each generation has two version, basic and a pro version. Meanwhile the latest Mi Box 2 Pro/Enhanced version has launched in China at 17th of October 2014.

During MiLaunch115, Lei Jun has just announced another new gadget from Xiaomi. By looking at it, everyone thought its a Socket. When he told us what the actual product is, I bet there is no one who is not surprised by the answer!

162822wkdflfljjqeg27ed.png
It's a Mi Box Mini!!!

162829z2ztdnhmvlxthxxn.png
Could you believe how small is this Mi Box Mini? It's the most superb product Xiaomi ever made! How can you believe that this is actually a Mi Box that you can used to watch your favorite TV shows and videos? It's too hard to describe its awesomeness!

Introduction:
Mi Box
1. [MIUI Device Team] New Arrival of 1GB Mi Box 2 Enhanced in China Sold at RMB 299
Mi Box Mini
1. [MiLaunch115] Mi Box Mini: Specs, Features, Pictures and Price!

Reviews:

Mi Box 1
1. Unbox and Review for Mi Box
2. [UnBoxing] My Xiaomi MiBox
3. [My Mi Gift Pack] Unboxing MiBox Pro (Photos)

Mi Box 2
1. Unboxing MiBox 2
2. [MIUI Device TEAM] [Inside Mi Box] Mi Box 2nd Generation Teardown

Mi Box App:
1. [MIUI Device Team] MIBOX Application Guide [Last Updated 26/10/14]
2. [Beginners Tutorial] ALL-IN-ONE TUTORIAL FOR MiBox (Standard) [helloansuman]

Comparison Review:
1. [MIUI Device Team] Specs Comparison Mibox 1G Enhance with 2G Older version
2. MIbox 2nd gen Vs. MIbox 1 PRO - Comparison review

More Info:
1. Xiaomi Mi Box won Good Design Award!
2. [MIBOX 1S - Hezi- ] Ultimate Guide + MIBox-Toolbox (Root/Flash/Gapps)
3. How to use important apps in MiBox (morelocale, XBMC) [helloansuman]
4. FAQ/Review/Features about Mi Box[Pro & Standard][Video] [helloansuman]

Mi Bluetooth Game Controller

xiaomi-bt-controller-2.jpg

Say goodbye to all messy wires, cables and connectors. All you need is Mi TV or Mibox with Mi phones, you can enjoy the fun of your favorite games using this Mi Bluetooth Game Controller. The Xiaomi Bluetooth Game Controller goes on sale at 25th of September 2014 and the first 300 buyers would able to take it away for only 1 RMB, roughly $0.16. Actual retail price has not yet been disclosed, much less availability outside of China.

Mi Bluetooth Speaker

Bluetooth Speaker.jpg

This little box of Mi Bluetooth Speaker gives more sound quality than its price, and you can hardly believe it by reading this. Other than its cool design, I like the part which it can be connected through NFC. There's another version of Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker, which looks like below:

HTB1NXRuHXXXXXanXFXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg
Looks cool right? But the drawback is it does not have NFC platform.

Reviews:
1. [UNBOXING] Xiaomi Bluetooth Square Box (Speaker)
2. Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker - UNBOXING (Photos & VIDEO)
3. [Video] Review on Mi Bluetooth Speaker in India [helloansuman]

Mi TV

Mi TV.jpg
Mi TV 2.jpg

Xiaomi wanted to make their TV more accessible and easier to use than competing products. Mi TV comes with a remote that has fewer buttons, and along with the ability to stream online video, the TV also features games and can download and install apps. There are two generation of Mi TV: Mi TV 1 (first picture) and Mi TV 2 (second picture).

Introductions:
1. Mi TV 1: Xiaomi serves up a 3D smart TV
2. Xiaomi Mi TV 2: specifications, features and photos
3. Glimpse and specs of Xiaomi Mi TV 2: Coming Soon to India
4. Various color of Mi TV2

Reviews:
Mi TV 1
1. What happens when you put a Snapdragon 600 in a TV? Xiaomi Mi TV in-house review

Mi TV 2
1. [MIUI Device Team] Xiaomi Mi TV2 Teardown (Internal Analytical Reports)
2. [MIUI Device Team] Mi TV2 Unboxing Pictures (Comparison with LeTV)
3. [MIUI Device Team] Mi TV 2 Unboxing and Installation Guide
4. Xiaomi Mi TV 2 unboxing pictures

More Info:
1. Mi TV is Bringing Back The Early 90s Arcade into Living Room

Mi Portable LED Light

LED_03.jpg

There are two colour of Mi Portable LED Light you can choose with your own preferance. It is compact, lightweight and soft shade. Due to its compact sizes, you can use it in anywhere, on the desk, bed side or outdoor. Mi power bank is a perfect match to light it up.

Introduction:
1. [MIUI Device Team] Introduce Mi LED Portable Light (USB)

Reviews:
1. [MIUI Device Team] Unboxing of The Xiaomi USB Light
2. [MIUI Device Team] NEW!! Mi Portable LED Light Unboxing & Review!

Mi Smart Socket

smart socket.jpg

First step to enter Smart Home, Mi Smart Socket. It's function is not complicated as we think. We can use our phone to remote control it through WiFi after connecting the socket with Mi Router at home. We can even switch it on/off or set a timed operation at outside of home.

Review: [MIUI Device Team] Smart Home Invasion: Mi Smart Socket and Ant Camera

More Info: After Success with Phones, Xiaomi Now Wants to Make Your Home Smarter

Xiaoyi Smart Camera

xiaoyi smart camera.jpg

Xiaoyi Smart Camera is a simple and practical surveillance camera. It's removable lens give users unlimited flexibility and methods to unleash their creativity. This smart camera has launched in China on 29th of October 2014 for RMB 149, which is around $25 USD.

Mi Air Purifier

1496110_805696282799300_1262692645682558201_o.jpg

This is getting awesome, because Xiaomi has came out with another great product for Smart Home! Introducing this smart Air Purifier by Xiaomi! It can not only clear and purify air in your home, you can also connect it with Xiaomi phone and remote control it! I know right! What a great product!

There are 16 type of Mi Gadgets I have collected so far! So which Mi gadget did I miss? Please let me know about it, so that everyone can know more about Mi Gadgets!

Hope this article can give you guys a good overview on all Mi Gadgets! All of them have cool and pretty design, with their great features and conveniences.

Credits:

Million thanks to KateZ for her neat compilation that made my compilation job easier.
Summary: Mi Box, Mi WiFi, Mi In-Ear Headphone, Mi Power Bank, Mi TV, and Mi Key

Disclaimer:
  • All credits go to the original authors of the threads and articles.
  • All compilation is solely made by me.
  • You are allowed to share this thread in other webpages, with condition that you must give credits for my hard work.
  • By using this information, you are agreed in terms and conditions stated in the disclaimer.

Which Mi Gadget you have now? Vote for your own Mi Gadget!

MultiplePolls: ( Maximum 15 choices ), 826 members voted
2.76% 57
12.55% 259
23.50% 485
25.58% 528
2.76% 57
9.93% 205
2.18% 45
2.18% 45
4.17% 86
2.62% 54
2.18% 45
1.07% 22
2.71% 56
1.31% 27
1.74% 36
2.57% 53
0.19% 4
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite22 Share

Rated by 67 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

T1mmik + 1 Thanks!
a3999jose + 5 Awesome!
arxdj77 + 1 Thanks!
Lucky5981 + 1 Thanks!
Be6i4 + 5 Awesome!
Derica + 10 + 4 Awesome!
Gerkhulet + 2 Fantastic!
@jit + 5 Awesome!
MrFraser + 1 Fantastic!
eladbs + 1 Great!
kraklups + 1 Fantastic!
Sharav + 1 Great!
Nolaanj + 1 Thanks!
shengchai + 5 Great!
GR33dyBlackie + 5 Awesome!
Plajz0r + 2 Great!
giavellotto + 2 Great!
Ravi1s + 1 Great! How about a poll also on our wish
romar31 + 10 Fantastic!
Ryojimaru + 1 Awesome!
hellfire@phil + 1 Awesome!
hellyeah1 + 1 Great!
rthl89 + 5 Fantastic!
Shuddhahnik + 2 Fantastic!
D14L + 1 Thanks!
kulkarni_harsh + 1 Awesome!
muharrem + 1 Great!

Experience +212  Prestige +9  View Rating Log

1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Super Moderator is not a Xiaomi Employee.

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Supreme Member

I love MIUI

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
2027 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi USB FanMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi VRMi MIXMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4cRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi NoteRedmi NoteMi PadMi TVRedmiMi 3Redmi 2Mi Note ProMi 4iXiaomi Mi 41st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion Medal300K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMi Live MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayAtaturk MourningDiwali Malaysia AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Forum App800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Nepal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members1400K Forum Members90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroJuly 19 MyanmarDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 201813 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeStar WarsOreoNougat5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseMost Popular Forum User9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerUpdates Lover25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruTheme TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone TalentRingtone Star Star Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals Collector

17:09, Oct-30-2014 | From PC
|
Currently only have MI Piston V2. Waiting for others to launch here in India or win in a contest.

Comment

marcus_keong I don't have any of them. My bro has 10,400 mAh Mi Power Bank though  09:32, Oct-31-2014

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
297 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi Band 2Mi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 8Redmi 2Mi TVRedmi 1SMi NoteRedmi Note 2RedmiThanksgiving Day1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from India300K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy New Year500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamSurpriseMost Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of IconsMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI FollowerDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates Lover

17:23, Oct-30-2014 | From PC
|
Wow great compilation. This is one stop thread for all the devices.
Proud owner of Redmi 1s and Mi3

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2797 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMagic CubeMi Portable WiFiMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday700K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOreoHeart to HeartSuper ModeratorPlatinum Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Diamond Super ModeratorBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 3 Explorer5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableAndroid ElfMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

Author| 09:31, Oct-31-2014 | From PC
|
kailashnj replied at 2014-10-30 17:23
Wow great compilation. This is one stop thread for all the devices.

Thanks bro! =)

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

parkasz + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Super Moderator is not a Xiaomi Employee.

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
462 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi HomeMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 33500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali 3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Rooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan MIUI PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta Team5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 1010 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI KingApp StarDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:04, Oct-31-2014 | From PC
|
when will Xiaomi sell complete products in the Philippines? eagerly awaiting for these

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
304 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 6Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi TVMi Note ProMi 3Mi NoteMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 5MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016MIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayMIUI 4th AnniversarySuper Wednesday2014 ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users1400K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From Vietnam500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksHappy New YearAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackPOCO F1MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfForum Contest Lover

11:10, Oct-31-2014 | From PC
|
Waiting For More Accessories.

My Devices:-
RedMI 1S,Redmi Note 4,MI 4,Mi 5,MI Max 2,MI Pad,Letv Le1s,Xperia SP.
MI Band 1,MI Band 1s,Mi Band 2,MI Bluetooth Speaker,MI Powerbank 10000Mah,Piston 2,In Ear Headphones,.....

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
258 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015RedmiMi PadRedmi NoteRedmi 2MIUI V5 ReviewHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' Day700K Forum Members2014 ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

11:11, Oct-31-2014 | From PC
|
Piston v2
live young, live free...

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
368 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi KeyMi BandMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmiMi TVMi 3Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million Users2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From MyanmarDiwali 1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMost Active MIUIerIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz Master

11:12, Oct-31-2014 | From PC
|
great compilation buddy..

Comment

marcus_keong Thanks man! :)  12:51, Oct-31-2014

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
258 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015RedmiMi PadRedmi NoteRedmi 2MIUI V5 ReviewHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' Day700K Forum Members2014 ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

11:13, Oct-31-2014 | From PC
|
Piston v2
live young, live free...

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxRedmi 1S300K Forum MembersDiwali I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Quiz Master

11:13, Oct-31-2014 | From PC
|
only mi piston 2, still waiting for gold 10400 Powerbank

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list