Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

[Interview] MIUI Interview Collection II: Super Moderator, Xiaomi staff, Hugo, Fansite Admin

[ Promote]
14196 150 |
20:44, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Dear MIUIers,

Many MIUI fans are interested in our MIUI Interview collection since the first episode get published. Now I am sharing more interviews in the single thread so that you guys know better about other star members, Xiaomi staff and Hugo. Special thanks to jack_white holding the "Get to Know Mi" column. It is really awesome. Now let us get started from Interview with our super moderator BalcanGSM.

[Part 1 Get to Know Mi] Balcan.GSM, head of dev for MIUI's built-in file Explorer, MIUI Theme Store's Alex
No.1  Exclusive interview with MIUI's Balcan.GSM
213417jpdumhhhiieewhwm.jpg

I was flashing different ROMs on to my Nexus S and decided to take a shot at making my own. After three days and seven hours of work, I built something that I was happy with (i.e. something that wasn't weighed down with bloatware from manufactures).

NO.2  Exclusive interview with the head of dev for MIUI's built-in file Explorer!

113258a9n6t95v6nnwen9v.jpg

There was a lot of work and not a lot of people. The secretary would come around and take our orders at lunch and dinner so that we could eat every meal at our desks... It was boxlunch and boxdinner all the time. We chatted and reviewed code while we ate. Things are much happier now.  

NO.3  Exclusive interview with the MIUI Theme Store's Alex Xiao

123625h8hkih46fnahw4f8.png

The coolest (and most grueling) part of my job is checking every theme before deciding whether or not to add it to the Theme store. I have to apply every theme that comes across my desk on several devices to make sure everything's there and is displaying normally (like the Lockscreen, the Contacts menu, the Clock, the Messaging interface, and the Status bar, etc). And more importantly, that there aren't any buggy pieces that mess with regular use.

[Part 2 MIUI Interview]
Hugo & Admin & Founder of MIUI.es
No.1  Interview with VP Hugo Barra: Why Xiaomi smartphones are affordable
[posted by h4rv13]

104226jtm89414txnhnx92.png.thumb.jpg

First of all we designed our devices ourselves, we designed for ease of manufacturing so that at the end of the day they cost less to manufacture them. Second we negotiate really hard with our component suppliers and we started to buy components in large quantities. Thirdly...

NO.2  Mi Fan Meet SG Extras - Exclusive Interview With Hugo Barra!
[Host: FoliathR]

QQ图片20141021203352.jpg

Think the Mi Fan Meet is over? We actually have an exclusive interview with Hugo Barra!  Watch till the end, there is another little... "surprise" for you! Thank you Hugo Barra for giving us the opportunity!

NO.3  Interview with Alex García Admin & Founder of MIUI.es
[Host:Binod]

1940585ujdwurnr9ghnnnj.jpg

We all have seen @MIUIes many times sharing wonderful resources,coming up with nice and encouraging comment, editing threads. He is a very active member of MIUI English Forum. Many people also know him from other places too as he is Admin, Designer& Founder of miui.es - miuiapps.es - miuithemes.com - xiaomi.es websites.

Single-option Poll, 344 members voted
7.85% 27
4.07% 14
2.33% 8
74.71% 257
3.20% 11
7.85% 27
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

mnnahid + 2 Fantastic!
Shydee + 2 Great!
prasadg83 + 5 Fantastic!
115212260 + 5 Agreed!
sravancsk + 1 Fantastic!
Taranbeer + 1 Awesome!
babymini9989 + 1 Fantastic!
nick_legacy + 1 Fantastic!
ksloh1 + 2 Awesome!
shengchai + 5 Great!
MIUIes + 5 Cool!
nirmallive2u + 1 Fantastic!
AnthraxNine9 + 10 Fantastic!
zumoku + 1 Fantastic!
snuky + 5 Awesome!
Mksadj + 2 Great!
ins0mn1ac + 1 Awesome!
Guru.hangala + 6 Fantastic!
Partha2808 + 1 Awesome!
Bughinirari + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
muharrem + 1 Thanks!
mystique9 + 2 Awesome!
shashankp1 + 1 Great!
bismania + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +76  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
368 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi MIXMi KeyMi BandMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 1Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmiMi TVMi 3Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million Users2014 ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From MyanmarDiwali 1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackHumor MasterUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMost Active MIUIerIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz Master

20:48, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

2.  Exclusive interview with the head of dev for MIUI's built-in file Explorer!

great interview thanks @AilsaZ

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
240 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi KeyMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016Mi PadMi TVRedmiXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Redmi NoteMi 4cMi 4iHappy Diwali700K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsMIUI Translation ContributorForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th AnniversaryYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI Designer TeamMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverScroll Of Wisdom

20:50, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Exclusive interview with the head of dev for MIUI's built-in file Explorer!
Be United!!!!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
620 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi KeyMi BandNinebot MiniMi Portable WiFiMi HomeMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi 4iRedmi 2Mi TVRedmiMi PadMid-Autumn Festival1st AnniversaryDiwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewHappy DiwaliMerry Christmas500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal700K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Australia2100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI KingAndroid GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMr. DependableStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Photography Team MemberOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMr. Post the MostStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Photography Classroom TeacherDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI Photography GuruBest ArticleMIUI FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamIndustrious ReporterMIUI Device ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum

20:51, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

A great interviews collection.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Indian Subforum

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
880 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iMi PadMi 4cRedmi 2RedmiMi TVRedmi Note 22014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan 900K Forum Members500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Follower

20:51, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Interview with VP Hugo Barra: Why Xiaomi smartphones are affordable

I found it fascinating.

Kindly make use of search option. It helps a lot.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 50 Million Users

20:52, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

A great interviews collection.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
370 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi KeyMi BoxAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7RedmiMi 3Mi TVMi 2MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliHappy Singles' Day700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfInbox ZeroMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsHumor MasterUpdates LoverYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackApp Review Star

20:53, Oct-21-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

nice collection

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Gopi Nath

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1293 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicRedmiMi TVMi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMIUI 4th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 ReviewMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMr. Post the MostApp StarMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Honorary ModeratorStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Mr. DependableYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI Resources Team

|

Reply Awards +2

feels good to read those interviews,thanks :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmiMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom

|

Reply Awards +2

Nr.4 Hugo Barra interview

Elite Member

Active on Mi India Community:

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1463 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Redmi NoteRedmiMi 3Mi TVMi NoteMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1st Anniversary500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' DaySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device ExpertYouth PledgeInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Best ArticleOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruAndroid ElfUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor Master

|

Reply Awards +2

All of them are pioneers at what they do...THE HALL OF FAMES
Active on Mi India Community :D ...Join in to have fun and more

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list