This post was edited by vincent_khoo at 11:37, Mar-20-2017 |
It's been awhile since we rolled out our latest MIUI Stable ROM with awesome features. For your info, there are more than 40 Mi and Redmi devices have already been updated to MIUI 8.2. You should be able to progressively receive the update over-the-air (OTA) on your phones via the Updater app or check out download section on our forum to find the latest update of your device. Check out the latest update of your device here ! Or you can check the following related threads to stay tuned:
MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM: Redmi 4A, Redmi 2, Redmi 4 Prime, More Added
The table will be updated once the new update is available. Please stay tuned.
MIUI 8.2 China Stable ROM
MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM
1. If you're using MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7 / MIUI 8 global stable ROM, please go to 'Updater' app on your phone and check for updates.
2. You can also download the full ROM and update via fastboot method (Full wipe suggested when updating from older ROM versions.）
- Please read the Flashing Guide - Click Here
- Data Backup before Full Wipe
- Full Wipe required for Dev ROM to Stable ROM
- Full Wipe required for Stable ROM to Dev ROM
We know that MIUI-ers are excited to try out MIUI 8.2. Calm down and be patient guys. Do note that the name itself is stable ROM which means stability is our main concern. Please be assured that our MIUI Developers are working hard on it. Surely you don't want to use a buggy ROM right? Stay tuned and we'll update you guys when the update is pushed. We seek your cooperation and kind understanding once again.
In the meantime, you can download our MIUI Forum app to discover latest news and updates of MIUI ROM, Mi products, apps, themes, reviews, root tools, kernels, tutorials and more. With millions of MIUI fans from all over the world, you can make some friends and just talk about ROMs, phones, technology and anything you're interested in. We're trying our best to make it a place where brilliant minds shall never be lonely!